Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2016 6:52 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Since Levy mentioned the Demon King Seal that almost killed Charlotte, so this means the timeline would be at least after Lizelotte's story arc isn't it.

Around the time Arata went to investigate the Libel Academy maybe ?
Sep 10, 2016 2:00 AM

Nov 2011
Levi eats those eat spirit for breakfast tbh. I got some slight yuri vibes from the chapter.

I also wonder if Arata will show up in this series even if it's a background cameo.
Sep 10, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2012
Nice that Levy got her own manga, she is my favorite from the Trinity (more to it i think she was the most popular character overall), but sadly the artstyle changed and not in a better way.
Oct 3, 2016 9:20 PM

Apr 2008
allenjke said:
Nice that Levy got her own manga, she is my favorite from the Trinity (more to it i think she was the most popular character overall), but sadly the artstyle changed and not in a better way.
Different artist.
Akinari only do the drawing for main storyline.

And correction, this is after the fight against Sora's mother, during Arata's training time skip.

Lilith is probably more popular.
Which is weird since she doesn't really have much standing out roles and is rather average in everything.
Lieze clearly wins in sex appeal and Mira is much more tsundere than her.
nseikaOct 3, 2016 9:27 PM
Oct 4, 2016 2:21 AM

Jul 2012
nseika said:
allenjke said:

Different artist.
Akinari only do the drawing for main storyline.

Well that was simply what i meant just with another words.

nseika said:

Lilith is probably more popular.
Which is weird since she doesn't really have much standing out roles and is rather average in everything.
Lieze clearly wins in sex appeal and Mira is much more tsundere than her.

Was there a poll before i don't remember. As i said Levy is my fav, but after the arc with Lieze i thought her ranking rose so high even might to 1st. And as much as i like Mira don't think she is that popular. And about Lilith i was thinking that there is trinity seven, but she is still somewhat main heroine and that Arata might choose her, her "buildup" was or rather only she had something that could be counted as "buildup" and with that didn't happen her popularity for me is really strange.
Oct 4, 2016 3:04 AM

Apr 2008
For the anime version http://www.trinity-7.com/vote/
Of course this only cover limited story arc (until Abyss ? Don't remember the anime story)

I don't remember T7 only manga character poll, but Lilith score top in the magazine poll (that's against character in like 20 or so titles). But then again, most of the top scorer are the main heroine, so I can't really see it as fair to the supporting characters.

For Mira I don't mean she's popular. Just that if we suspect tsundere appeal as reason, then Mira is doing it better than Lilith.
nseikaOct 13, 2016 8:51 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven: Levi Ninden Chapter 11 Discussion

Aikotoba - Dec 24, 2020

0 by Aikotoba »»
Dec 24, 2020 6:50 AM

Poll: » Trinity Seven: Levi Ninden Chapter 10 Discussion

nseika - Oct 8, 2016

5 by RPWPA »»
Mar 10, 2017 7:47 AM

Poll: » Trinity Seven: Levi Ninden Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 7, 2017 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.