Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 8, 2021 10:21 PM

Jun 2020
Now it's time for Eren to fight back against the titans, Oh god the forest scene came into play in some parts of the episode

They had a model for the walls and the titans came and it all went into catastrophe

Eren being badass as usual like that boulder scene into this by him carrying a key to open the door The end was pretty much expected by the least.

This was a fun watch if you have a lot of time in your hands the subtle references in some episodes we're really fitting and the way they made Levi fit so well in a school setting is spot on and made Mikasa cute and sweet in this series is all so good.
Oct 13, 2021 2:37 AM

Dec 2018
surprisingly good
Jan 9, 2022 7:06 AM

Nov 2020
Nothing spectacular but a cute little series, perfect for some light and breezy entertainment that's not meant to be taken seriously. Really enjoyed all the little references to the main show, especially future content that wasn't adapted yet. With that being said, it's both sad and funny to me that this in such stark contrast to the real thing. This ends with Eren and co. enjoying a fun life at school with their cheeseburgers, while in the actual show everyone is depressed and Eren is about to commit mass genocide lol.
Are ya winning, diners?
Feb 1, 2022 7:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kek what a final, completely wack but its quite amusing. For something short and chibi, the story actually fun enough. The comedy still feels forced and not flowing in nature by using the main series as its parody base, especially to the fact that there's a freakin titan. But surprisingly it can be mash up well to these spin-off story, even though some can be dried up too.

Overall, this is not bad, but can be better by showing them off a real spin-off story about their sol school lifes without needed a parody to their own main series. Hopefully there's one to that later, and also looking for some other side stories too.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 25, 2022 7:58 AM

Dec 2020
eren's argument with the scouts club in reference to the argument in the forest while trying to catch annie, eren carrying the key like when he carried the boulder to plug ahiganshina, fuckin love these references man

the titan who had a crush on jean helping them was great

levi hange mike sudden stage performance was gold. the titans being fans? Me tbh

awe im sad this ended. didnt really like it at first but it Really really grew on me lol
Mar 4, 2022 8:16 AM

Feb 2021
Lol rockstar Levi was really unexpected.

Thi parody series is really a free therapy session after completing the OG series.

That was fun series. I wished there were parodies for the other seasons too!

Apr 25, 2023 9:46 AM

Nov 2010
Good finale! It was amusing to see them parody many of the epic scenes from S1. Anyway, damn, I'm really craving a cheeseburger right now!
May 31, 2023 8:59 AM
May 2023
It was really cheesy and over-dramatic, but it was also sweet and entertaining. It was a nice break after finishing the fourth season of aot.
May 31, 2023 9:00 AM
May 2023
It was really cheesy and over-dramatic, but it was also sweet and entertaining. It was a nice break after finishing the fourth season of aot.
Oct 5, 2023 11:51 AM
Nov 2018
its working and has a nice interface
Dec 12, 2023 12:33 PM
Aug 2020
Some episodes were hilarious but some were kinda tedious and random, overall 6/10.
Dec 18, 2023 2:19 PM
May 2021
Fight for attack high. I actually really enjoyed the stories and plots of AOT: Junior High its just a parody version of the first season and some of the OVAs. Eren finally got a W and Armin was able to lose the blanket. I still think the ending is goated. I think they should make a season 2.
Feb 19, 4:58 AM
Feb 2024
It is a nice serie and I love it
Apr 22, 2:42 AM

Nov 2012
overall it was fine and enjoyable, I just wish so much of it didn't revolve around the chee-burg gag stuff as I really didn't find that funny at all, and it became like the most important running/recurring gag lol.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

77 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 3, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

88 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 3, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

73 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 3, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

99 by vv1 »»
Mar 13, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

217 by Apreggi »»
Mar 6, 8:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.