Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2015 7:21 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally a new attack for Mazinger. It's been 30 episodes since Jet Scrander. Things should get more intense now that the new fortress is completed.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 4, 2015 3:43 PM

Jun 2010
I kind of like the fanciful ancient Mediterranean warrior look the enemy robot has, extending even to its brute strength and on-the-spot craftiness. A robot Hercules?

This episode ends with something it hasn't touched on in a while; a shallow but present romance angle with Koji and Sayaka (male lead/female lead obvious love plot) with Boss as a buffoonish third wheel. It hasn't done that in quite a while, though, and Sayaka and Boss actually have way more chemistry now (fighting side by side being barely useful) than she does with Koji, especially since he's only become more a jerk as the series has progressed.

I'm sure they won't end up together but I'd love to see it happen that way; it'd be a neat twist on expected directions. Failing that I'd prefer they continued ignoring the original romance angle because it'd be hard to shallow if they brought it back.
FronzelAug 4, 2015 3:54 PM
Aug 15, 2016 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
New upgrade/attack, new fortress, new plan and a new place for Kouji and Shiro. A lot happened this episode.
Sep 19, 2016 10:21 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A new Dr. Inferno fortres in a island, Hell Castle.

Bye, bye Titan G9!!!!
Mar 19, 2018 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
The episode would not be very useful if it were not for two very important news: the fact that Kouji finally leaves the house, destroyed by the enemy going to live at the institute and the end of the work of the new enemy base in front of Japan , in the background comes the news concerning the Mazinger Z. Narration exaggerated comic. Wow! The enemy's tactics become more subtle and effective.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 2 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 3, 2015

10 by Slorglord »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 92 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

10 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 91 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 90 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 78 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 14, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 21, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.