Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 11:22 AM

Jun 2013
seujair31 said:
not paying attention to the facts

How is what you said a fact? It's speculation. I'm just stating that the show has not confirmed anything about Slaine withholding the Princess. I was honestly expecting this episode to follow up on that fact, but it completely ignored it. It is an interesting point, but I took it as her body's survival reaction to being taken off life support. Her body was jolted into consciousness once it realized it was on it's own.

Also, learn how to quote better. Just erase everything except the thing you want to quote.
Feb 14, 2015 11:23 AM
Mar 2013
i can't wait for Inaho to steal the princess away. Fall to the ground and cry Slaine LMAO

tho Harklight is so cute??? like all the cute smiles he sends Slaine's way like god are you gay or what. pls be gay

Apr 2014
seujair31 said:
Savethebestforu said:
I have to say that even though I predicted the outcome, in my opinion the fight between the 2 Vers mechs was the best fight (all things considered) since the early episodes with Inaho fighting the orbital knights. The feeling of suspense was something I haven't felt in a long time, and maybe it's just because it was something new.

Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
On another note, I am actually impressed by Slaine's piloting skills in that duel
It's just plot armor here, this guy wasn't even able to fly a plane correctly before. Now in S2 he suddenly went Gundam Meister, this role doesn't really suit him.

I had fun watching this episode but I'm a bit annoyed by how the show absolutely take people for idiots. They actually do it two times in a row:

- First by trying to make us believe Slaine could actually loose this fight....
- And then again by playing for at least the 3rd time the "aseylum is going to die" card

As if any of these had really chance of happening at that point in the show.

Proven fact, development of Slaine, power-up upgrades, gary stu-pilot to plot armor.

We get your point which is that you hate Slaine so can you stop fucking spamming?

Jan 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Super powered mech VS Super Power mech. Oh yeah. Real exciting

I'd say it was more interesting than a few of the other fights so far, especially the ones of the flavor "WE CAN'T HIT HIM, BUT HE JUST STANDS THERE OR WALKS SLOWLY AT US, OH NOW WE FOUND HIS WEAKNESS, SHOOT IT."

Today's earth/vers battle was good too though, with the beam guy. They just need to have decent mech ideas instead of dull ones.

Only proves the fact that you Savethebestforu are fans of another gender, not intende anything about mecha genre. When it exceeds more reality, no longer part of mecha / science fiction genre, only to fantasy which is the preferred gender of both.
Feb 14, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
5Wishes said:
i can't wait for Inaho to steal the princess away. Fall to the ground and cry Slaine LMAO

tho Harklight is so cute??? like all the cute smiles he sends Slaine's way like god are you gay or what. pls be gay

here comes the gay fanart... brace yourselves internet
Feb 14, 2015 11:24 AM
Nov 2014
Action packed episode, slaine got a power up and asseylum woke up.
Feb 14, 2015 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
seujair31 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

I'd say it was more interesting than a few of the other fights so far, especially the ones of the flavor "WE CAN'T HIT HIM, BUT HE JUST STANDS THERE OR WALKS SLOWLY AT US, OH NOW WE FOUND HIS WEAKNESS, SHOOT IT."

Today's earth/vers battle was good too though, with the beam guy. They just need to have decent mech ideas instead of dull ones.

Only proves the fact that you Savethebestforu are fans of another gender, not intende anything about .mecha genre. When it exceeds more reality, merely .mecha science fiction, only to fantasy which is the preferred gender of both.

Lol. Okay. I'll be over here, having rational discussions with people while you go pore over all the yaoi Slaine fanart you are always talking about. Or shouting every 3 posts on a forum about an anime about how much you hate him. Enjoy.

Savethebestforu said:
How is what you said a fact? It's speculation. I'm just stating that the show has not confirmed anything about Slaine withholding the Princess. I was honestly expecting this episode to follow up on that fact, but it completely ignored it. It is an interesting point, but I took it as her body's survival reaction to being taken off life support. Her body was jolted into consciousness once it realized it was on it's own.

Also, learn how to quote better. Just erase everything except the thing you want to quote.

Also, yes. A lot of people like the "forced sedation" theory, but what we have at the moment is speculative at best. I don't think Aldnoah prides itself on subtlety, so I'd be surprised if it was a plot point and they don't bring it up in concrete terms. I'll wait to see if they do.
Feb 14, 2015 11:27 AM

May 2012
ANGRY2011 said:

I can agree with that, Slaine's fight was pretty good. The earths was also, especially Yuki's jab at monologues.

Gotta admit I laughed at Inaho's eye watching them, but I don't mind it.

Mar 2011
So... Slaine wants to create his own personal dictatorship on earth? So the " Slaine wants to reform Vers into a democratic nation" speculation ended up being false.

Sep 2013
Congratulations Slaine.
Mar 2013
HandsomeMan said:
5Wishes said:

I'm pretty sure it started a long time ago lmao the pixiv community going straight into Aldnoah Zero man on man inaccurate BDSM art

Jul 2009
MonadoRudra said:
Slaine won against Marylcian purely because he did his homework and found a location around the moonbase where he could nullify Herschel's normally overwhelming advantage, rather than lolTharsis which only predicts about 2 seconds into the future.

Inaho's eye seems more OP than Tharsis honestly.

Tharsis can only see a few seconds into the future, Inaho's eye can already effectively do that by apparently flawless calculations, as well as be able to do even more calcs and see as far as the moon from earth.

Thank you. Im seriously bulking at the fact they put a scene with Inaho indicating he can see the fight from earth. No, please stop. That's ridiculous. Even Inko was like "you can see everything can't you." I bet he knows exactly how Slaine won too, because he can see everything! Compared to Tharsis' 2 second future feature the eye is crazy OP. They are getting lazy definitely with making him use it so much. At this rate his brain really is gonna get fried and it will come as no surprise.

seujair31 you are the biggest troll and hater. Slaine isn't perfect and because you know that you find every little thing he does to be bad. The boy delivered this episode and he's still under your radar.

But fun episode overall (ugh the marriage tho. )
Feb 14, 2015 11:28 AM

May 2012
Quite of bit of development, but I didn't really find it much an exciting episode...until the end. What's up with that cliffhanger.

Looking forward to the next episode now.

Also, Inaho's eye is pretty handy, huh? Able to see thousands of miles of way cause why not.

Feb 14, 2015 11:29 AM

Nov 2009
Haha, so Slaine is stuck in the official pairing with Lemrina, eh. Which means Aseylum will probably end up with Inaho.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 14, 2015 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
Raziel1991 said:
So... Slaine wants to create his own personal dictatorship on earth? So the " Slaine wants to reform Vers into a democratic nation" speculation ended up being false.

Surprising no one with half a brain.Earth is going to be squandered on a civil war if the madman wins.

Nov 2013
5Wishes said:
HandsomeMan said:

I'm pretty sure it started a long time ago lmao the pixiv community going straight into Aldnoah Zero man on man inaccurate BDSM art

lol fair enough, I have not been curious enough to do the research yet

Jan 2015
Proof of the power-up Slaine season.
1- Super Megazord that predicts the future.
2- One of the transformations of pilots, but strength and ridiculous already created within the mecha genre.
The transformation of Slaine, a very weak pilot. Slaine becomes a pilot Gary Stu .mecha.
Fantastico development, fully stressed, an armor plot.
living the power-up, more and more directors, mocking the mecha genre
Feb 14, 2015 11:31 AM

Mar 2011
Inugirlz said:
MonadoRudra said:
Slaine won against Marylcian purely because he did his homework and found a location around the moonbase where he could nullify Herschel's normally overwhelming advantage, rather than lolTharsis which only predicts about 2 seconds into the future.

Tharsis can only see a few seconds into the future, Inaho's eye can already effectively do that by apparently flawless calculations, as well as be able to do even more calcs and see as far as the moon from earth.

Thank you. Im seriously bulking at the fact they put a scene with Inaho indicating he can see the fight from earth. No, please stop. That's ridiculous. Even Inko was like "you can see everything can't you." I bet he knows exactly how Slaine won too, because he can see everything! Compared to Tharsis' 2 second future feature the eye is crazy OP. They are getting lazy definitely with making him use it so much. At this rate his brain really is gonna get fired and it will come as no surprise.

seujair31 you are the biggest troll and hater. Slaine isn't perfect and because you know that you find every little thing he does to be bad. The boy delivered this episode and he's still under your radar.

Except Inahos eye is not crazy OP compared to Tharsis, in fact its quite the opposite, Tharsis is the perfect counter to the analytical engine. No matter how accurate Inahos shots are they always get dodged by Tharsis due to its future prediction ability. This was already shown in the two Inaho vs Slaine fights in the second season.

May 2012
Inugirlz said:
MonadoRudra said:

Thank you. Im seriously bulking at the fact they put a scene with Inaho indicating he can see the fight from earth. No, please stop. That's ridiculous. Even Inko was like "you can see everything can't you." I bet he knows exactly how Slaine won too, because he can see everything! Compared to Tharsis' 2 second future feature the eye is crazy OP. They are getting lazy definitely with making him use it so much. At this rate his brain really is gonna get fired and it will come as no surprise.

I thought you weren't biased? From the very first season it showed Inaho always researching before his battles, he always did his homework. They don't need to continue showing it, we get that he always does it. So if his eye is getting better and better, it's already established why. It would be lazy writing to show him doing the research every single episode. There is very little difference in that battle than from Inaho in season 1, other than Inaho needing 3 or 4 people to help him win, while slaine could do it alone.

Anyway, slaine's fight was really good this episode.

Jan 2014
Lemrina should have just pulled the plug.

Nov 2013
CG said:
Haha, so Slaine is stuck in the official pairing with Lemrina, eh. Which means Aseylum will probably end up with Inaho.

I know this won't happen, but I want Inaho to end up with Rayet. Even his own sister is better than the princess or Inko.
Feb 14, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
Raziel1991 said:

Depends on what his plans are for the nation he's creating. Is the purpose of his nation really to take Earth, or is it to fight the Vers Empire? Is it both? Will it eschew the feudal system if it gets the chance?

It is all up to the writers to see how interesting his move winds up being.
Feb 14, 2015 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Raziel1991 said:

Surprising no one with half a brain.Earth is going to be squandered on a civil war if the madman wins.

The end result isn't really a bad thing though. The war is started mainly because there are people on Vers who are dissatisfied with living in space. If humans were fucking smart to begin with they'd stay on their beautiful blue planet and stop being so goddamn ambitious. If we were a less selfish species life would be so much easier. I feel sorry for Terrans because their collateral damage. But if change and reform is gonna occur then this needs to happen. Of course once it happens unless Slaine stops his psychopathic tendencies he shouldn't get to be the ruler.
Feb 14, 2015 11:33 AM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
Raziel1991 said:

Depends on what his plans are for the nation he's creating. Is the purpose of his nation really to take Earth, or is it to fight the Vers Empire? Is it both? Will it eschew the feudal system if it gets the chance?

Either way Earth gets dragged into a stupid civil war for selfish reasons.

Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

The end result isn't really a bad thing though. The war is started mainly because there are people on Vers who are dissatisfied with living in space. If humans were fucking smart to begin with they'd stay on their beautiful blue planet and stop being so goddamn ambitious. If we were a less selfish species life would be so much easier. I feel sorry for Terrans because their collateral damage. But if change and reform is gonna occur then this needs to happen. Of course once it happens unless Slaine stops his psychopathic tendencies he shouldn't get to be the ruler.

Except we don't see anything on the earth side where they don't let people from Mars immigrate. Hell Rayet and her dad and his conspirators made it to Earth just fine and they didn't exactly look like street bums. So again they don't have any justification for this bullshit.
Feb 14, 2015 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Okay. That's not really relevant to the point of that post.

I'm not sure how selfish I would call "trying to reform the Vers Empire to bring greater overall prosperity to the citizens" but given that Slaine has a personal interest in it due to his station and upbringing, as well as standing to gain as a figure of power, possibly even the head of such a reformed nation, there's at least some level of selfishness in there.
Feb 14, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
Raziel1991 said:

And yet we all know that by the end of the series Inaho will win. There is some plan out there that will allow him to win. Seeing shortly into the future has flaws too, we just saw them. Just because you can see doesn't mean you can counter.
Feb 14, 2015 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
Can you guys feel the romance drama thats gonna be episode 7 and 8? Can you feel it?
Feb 14, 2015 11:39 AM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Except we don't see anything on the earth side where they don't let people from Mars immigrate. Hell Rayet and her dad and his conspirators made it to Earth just fine and they didn't exactly look like street bums. So again they don't have any justification for this bullshit.

And that is a fault of the writing. This is definitely something that should be mentioned but i'm pretty sure we're suppose to infer that immigration is hard or looked down-upon. Otherwise why are so many dissatisfied? Just go back to earth. Pride really can't be the only thing holding them back.
Feb 14, 2015 11:40 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

On behalf of Slaine-sama and his gary stu-pilot power-up. everything is permitted, if Slaine-sama Rape, they invented more excuses, no matter if it is Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin, no matter how many people he kills, or how much land he already destroyed. No matter that everything is for a personal reason. If on behalf of his beloved Slaine-Sama, his fanboys always forgave him.
In this case no longer fanboys, and tornan-Fanaticos.
Criticized Inaho any anime calling gary-stu.
Now answer me, these forced ability to Slaine pilot, are not gary-stu

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

How does this make any sense? If they are evenly matched, then what is the big deal? Why do people watch the super bowl? The World Cup? The World Series? The teams that are pitted against each other are always the best and most OP teams in the league, but the game (duel) is to see who is the best. Since you rarely see the 2 best teams head-to-head, you know it's going to be a good match/duel/game. You always want to see the best possible teams, machines, athletes, pilots, ect. go at it.

No one is going to want to watch (US football analogy, sorry) the Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Divison 2 school. The D-2 school, being a heavy underdog is going to get curbstomped. In that sense, most people won't want to watch since it's probably going to be boring. The few times the D-2 school wins, the game is replayed the whole year on multiple networks and is considered one of the greatest game of the year. But with Aldnoah Zero, the D-2 school (Inaho) ALWAYS wins, one way or another. Since the underdog always wins, it has the same effect as if Alabama (Vers) is always winning.

May 2012
Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

And that is a fault of the writing. This is definitely something that should be mentioned but i'm pretty sure we're suppose to infer that immigration is hard or looked down-upon. Otherwise why are so many dissatisfied? Just go back to earth. Pride really can't be the only thing holding them back.

We're not supposed to infer that immigration was hard, the earth welcomed the princess with open arms remember. The martians felt superior and wanted to conquer the earth. It was not that they weren't allowed to migrate, it was that they wanted to rule it.
Feb 14, 2015 11:41 AM

Aug 2014
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, SLAINE!!!!!!

Now, you are closer to achieving your ultimate goal: A SISTER SANDWICH!!!!!

Apr 2008
Inugirlz said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well they use the excuse of indoctrination to justify their stupidity. So it's not that surprising

Aug 2014
Doesn't even have the balls to pull the plug. I am frustrated and buttmad but I will continue to watch because it feels somehow cathartic to rage at this every week.
Feb 14, 2015 11:42 AM

Aug 2014
How would you feel if the blonde princess now has amnesia?
Feb 14, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2008
o123o said:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, SLAINE!!!!!!

Now, you are closer to achieving your ultimate goal: A SISTER SANDWICH!!!!!

There's no sandwich. Asseylum will never love him
Feb 14, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2015
o123o said:
This anime is the comedy of 2015

I agree Slaine-sama and his gary-stu power-up pilot.
It's really one of the greatest comedies that occurred within the mecha genre.
Feb 14, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

How does this make any sense? If they are evenly matched, then what is the big deal? Why do people watch the super bowl? The World Cup? The World Series? The teams that are pitted against each other are always the best and most OP teams in the league, but the game (duel) is to see who is the best. Since you rarely see the 2 best teams head-to-head, you know it's going to be a good match/duel/game. You always want to see the best possible teams, machines, athletes, pilots, ect. go at it.

No one is going to want to watch (US football analogy, sorry) the Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Divison 2 school. The D-2 school, being a heavy underdog is going to get curbstomped. In that sense, most people won't want to watch since it's probably going to be boring. The few times the D-2 school wins, the game is replayed the whole year on multiple networks and is considered one of the greatest game of the year. But with Aldnoah Zero, the D-2 school (Inaho) ALWAYS wins, one way or another. Since the underdog always wins, it has the same effect as if Alabama (Vers) is always winning.

Except there was no way Slaine was going to lose and die. The result was never in question >_> so it's the same thing which makes your preference hypocritical and a clear sign of your bias.
Feb 14, 2015 11:45 AM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:
I thought you weren't biased? From the very first season it showed Inaho always researching before his battles, he always did his homework. They don't need to continue showing it, we get that he always does it. So if his eye is getting better and better, it's already established why. It would be lazy writing to show him doing the research every single episode. There is very little difference in that battle than from Inaho in season 1, other than Inaho needing 3 or 4 people to help him win, while slaine could do it alone.

Anyway, slaine's fight was really good this episode.

Wait why am i being biased? Why is calling out the eye thing a bias? It's okay for his eye to be able to analyze things and 'read minds' by analzying people's wavelengths or whatever the explanation is but to have a lense also that allows him to see in space? How many powers does this eye have?!

Slaine did it alone because its called a duel. Inaho has others because he's fighting a war with an army. It's already been established that the stupid Martian side likes to go one by one instead of learning from their mistakes. In all honestly I'm hope good character develop will show Slaine changing this set up. As he even mentioned this episode that the flaw with the counts is their hubris. If this doesn't happen then they are OPing Slaine as well (assuming he's the only who goes out and wins battles). I'm not being biased, they both have their moments.
Feb 14, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2013
Inaho. Can you die pls.

Hooray for Slaine, he'll get his bitch soon.

Jan 2015
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

in sport, those who have talent, stands on those who do not. You do not see upgrade forced Pilot gary-stu, in F-1 drivers, or players.

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Why so srs? He was obviously joking. Anyone that sees the Princess actually falling in love with Slaine did not watch the first season with her and Inaho. They are perfect for each other.
Feb 14, 2015 11:49 AM

Oct 2007
Heading into what looks like the start of the final act with the rest of the canon fodder VERS Knights either killed off or committed to Slaine's new regime (that took like all of 3 episodes to build maybe) I still think for a first time out on a mecha anime essentially alone A-1 would have been so much smarter and things would have turned out at the very least much better had they chosen the staff based on genre experience and overall vision as opposed to who has worked on recently popular hits for their parent company....many of which were just adaptations. Like it's the difference between showing you are truly committed to making a stand out show in a genre that will stand the test of time and also stand up to basic scrutiny and questions of logic, character development/consistency and showing you're basically just trying to build a show that will survive it's run based off of hype and getting people to continue to pay attention one way or another.

I mean what you've essentially ended up with with 6 episodes to go is the story still yet to have even touched on things like the origins of Aldnoah, what exactly it means for the current conflict, character arc resolution (not too hard since only Slaine really has one at this point), the resolution of the current conflict (still think it's probably just going to end in a duel between Inaho and Slaine for all the marbles somehow), the whole Dr. Troyard subplot (possibly abandoned with Sauzbaum's death along with a lot of other subplots?) and a few other incidental things like Marito's impressively drawn out combat trauma subplot and whether bridge officer A can get a date. What we have to see this through is a concept creator who was so invested in this project that he left it cold turkey after 3 episodes and hasn't said a word on it in months, a series director who seems like he's still trying his best to hold things together but lacks any true experience or vision beyond just what he thinks will get people to pay attention and a writer who seems to be on the project primarily as a result of having worked with said director in the past and whose closest brush with a mecha/military style anime in the past is essentially Stratos 4.

Tough road ahead to close this off. I think it's going to have an inconclusive just kind of downcast ending like Valvrave that makes you question what the point even was.
PeacingOutFeb 14, 2015 11:53 AM
Feb 14, 2015 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:

We're not supposed to infer that immigration was hard, the earth welcomed the princess with open arms remember. The martians felt superior and wanted to conquer the earth. It was not that they weren't allowed to migrate, it was that they wanted to rule it.

The martians that feel superior are mainly the counts (as far as we've seen). What about the normal citizens who are oppressed as we've briefly been informed through Harklight and Rayet's family. Why don't they just move?

The martians want to conquer earth for a reason. For its resources, because theirs suck. Remember Sauzbaum talking about eating that chicken like it was special?

Welcoming a princess on a diplomatic mission is different from lower-class citizens. Shouldn't we get details about this?
Feb 14, 2015 11:50 AM

Apr 2008
robis798 said:
Inaho. Can you die pls.

The only one dying is going to be Slaine. The only bitch he's getting is Lemrina
Feb 14, 2015 11:51 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:
Inaho. Can you die pls.

The only one dying is going to be Slaine. The only bitch he's getting is Lemrina

Bitch is a bitch.
Feb 14, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Why so srs? He was obviously joking. Anyone that sees the Princess actually falling in love with Slaine did not watch the first season with her and Inaho. They are perfect for each other.

You'd be surprised how many delusional slaine fans still think he's going to get with the Asseylum

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:
Inaho. Can you die pls.

Well, you say that, but those Odin references...

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Except there was no way Slaine was going to lose and die. The result was never in question >_> so it's the same thing which makes your preference hypocritical and a clear sign of your bias.

Obviously he wasn't going to die, but there was a chance he was going to lose. But how do we know that he was going to win? We've never seen Slaine fight against a Vers mech before. You can expect he was going to win, but you can't point to past examples the show has given us.

It's not bias if you learn from repetition. I've seen Inaho down countless orbital knights in this show, so I grow more and more confident of his victory each time. This was the first time we see Slaine face anyone with mech powers similar to his own and actually it's the first time he's faced anyone but Inaho MechvsMech.
Feb 14, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Well they use the excuse of indoctrination to justify their stupidity. So it's not that surprising

Nope, not surprising at all. Just the authors thinking the audience is easy enough to accept that this is the main reason.

Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:
Inaho. Can you die pls.

Never seen a truer statement. Which is so unfortunate.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.