Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 3:40 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
BOSS' WHAT? MOM? DAD? WIFE? CLONE? LAWYER? FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION??? I feel this is one of those where someone more observant than me could as well figure out more or less what's going on... with the cat/baby cry in the background of Itakura's phone call + Vermouth's age + Boss' favourite + Rum being called specifically the trusted aide etc...

I'm guessing the secret that would be leaked is something to do with what Yukiko (Conan) said about her not revealing Conan/Haibara's true identity? (i.e. the age-long speculation about something to do with the drug)

deviantART                                    YouTube  
Jun 5, 2014 9:27 PM

Jul 2010
I really like the new chapter.

Epilogue to the Scarlet case.

Jodie got suspicious of Shin-Conan-kun. Oh Yukiko XD

I love Jodie's and Camel's reactions about Akai being able to cook and that he plays with kids.

So Vermouth doesn't know about Bourbon being a spy?

A new organization member named Rum.
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jun 5, 2014 10:49 PM

Oct 2011
AsukaTenjyoin said:
I really like the new chapter.

Epilogue to the Scarlet case.

Jodie got suspicious of Shin-Conan-kun. Oh Yukiko XD

I love Jodie's and Camel's reactions about Akai being able to cook and that he plays with kids.

So Vermouth doesn't know about Bourbon being a spy?

A new organization member named Rum.

Agreed. Awesome chapter & quite a lot of information to to take in, which at the same time rises twice as many questions and makes you want even more chapters :D

Jun 6, 2014 2:32 AM

May 2012
All the chapter really did was work as the transition between the Bourbon arc and the next one which is probably Sera/Rum...

Atleast we finally got confirmation how things really went down during the mystery train case, many things happening there were a bit questionable after all. They knew from the moment Subaru first saw Amuro that he was this person... Akai must have told Conan... The true reason they bothered to do all that was to protect Haibara. Conan has been very careful not to worry her and now that we know Subaru is Akai, they both have same plan... Hell, Conan even said that there is someone Akai has to protect.

I just wonder how are they going to try and take down the org if they plan to stay away? Akai said that there is something to come in the future, maybe related to what Masumi said about "until the time comes" or whatever.
Jun 6, 2014 4:06 AM
Jul 2013
It was good but in my opinion Ayoma is bringing in too many new characters ...
Jun 6, 2014 11:19 AM

Jul 2013
More important than Gin??? I thought Gin was something like the Boss' right hand man. Oh well at least we're getting closer to the Boss.

As for Vermouth, I won't be surprised if she's something like the boss' clone.
Jun 6, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2012
MoeGod said:
More important than Gin??? I thought Gin was something like the Boss' right hand man. Oh well at least we're getting closer to the Boss.

As for Vermouth, I won't be surprised if she's something like the boss' clone.
I think the most plausible choice is Wife although not so sure why it would anger Vermouth so much...

During the Golden Apple case, Sharon Vineyards husband had supposedly died, and Chris was Sharons daughter... Now that we know they're supposedly the same person, maybe the boss is just Vermouths husband... It kind of raises the question that do we really have someone like Vermouths husband walking around so maybe it's her child, after the husband died.
Jun 7, 2014 5:13 PM

May 2012
Shin-Conan kun :) So funny...

Can't wait for another action! :D
Jun 9, 2014 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
Rum? Scotch?
ok.

Vermouth is boss's What?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 865 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 864 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

2 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 863 Discussion

Utsune - Jun 30, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 24, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 862 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 23, 2013

11 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 861 Discussion

takarabako - Jun 18, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.