Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 18, 2010 5:25 PM
Jun 2008
I think Xros wars has the potential to become even better then tamers. The character designs are a bit lame but the crossing between digimon is far more interesting than the standard digivolution(with rookie, champion, ultimate etc.) The fights are far more based on tactics (just like tamers with the cards)

Digivolution was always a random fenomenon: 'when their in real trouble they would just digivolv into a new/stronger form' That's kinda gone now, i think. Cant really tell for sure because it's only ep 2, but we'll see
Jul 18, 2010 8:14 PM

Jul 2008
animedark said:
AfterGlow said:
animedark said:
Nerdo said:
Ah! Thank you so much for the link! I'm downloading it right now.. so I will post my comment on this episode soon. I wonder if the other kids get their Digimons already, probably not.

Dang it. I don't understand torrents... I have to watch it online. I really don't want to download it.

Don't understand torrents? LMAO.

Are you like, 60 years old?

No! I'm not that old! It's just something that's hard for me to understand. Especially because they're confusing to me. That was unnecessary to say!

Anyways, on topic: I was hoping that one of the other people who had made it to the digital world had gotten a digivice in this episode and had found thier digimon that could digicross.

Derp :D

Here's a suggestion, grandma; http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

"Derr, I'm so old and going senile; I can't figure out how to read a FAQ, and I sure can't understand how I download a bittorrent client, install it, restart my computer and then click on torrent links so they are downloaded to the computer, because it's so complicated!"

Get off the internet.
Jul 21, 2010 6:25 AM

May 2008
I was never expecting mch from this , but oh well a new concept , if only they explained it =/

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 22, 2010 11:57 AM
Oct 2008
Paul said:
ReaperEXE said:
Paul said:
Only gonna give this a couple more episode, if nothing interesting happens, I'll probably drop it and rewatch Season 1 or 2 to get this out of my system.
Spoken like a true Digimon fan. The dub, right? RIGHT?!
IMO it's like they took everything bad from season 5 and managed to make it worse...

Pretty much impossible to find a Jap Audio/Eng Sub version of S1/2.(Last time I checked anyways, a few years ago). Maybe the movie but the TV series... pain. Dub is fine.

At the very least, the OP for this series is decent. IMO.

A friend of mine found a Jap Audio/Eng Sub version of S1/S2 recently. And is going to give it to me.

I like Cutemon. I'm not sure about this season yet. The art for the main characters is good because it goes back to S1/2/3/4 but the xros evolutions are a bit odd... they remind me too much of mechas... It and Gurran Laggan and I hated that series... But that's the only thing that bothers me... Season 5 was just pitiful...
Jul 22, 2010 2:31 PM
Mar 2008
Shoutmon's hilarious. The first Digimon to ever have a really big personality.
PSN and Gamertag: Xenosnake
Aug 5, 2010 10:33 AM

Oct 2009
Digicross looks a bit overpowered...
Aug 7, 2010 4:41 AM

Dec 2009
AfterGlow said:
animedark said:
AfterGlow said:
animedark said:
Nerdo said:
Ah! Thank you so much for the link! I'm downloading it right now.. so I will post my comment on this episode soon. I wonder if the other kids get their Digimons already, probably not.

Dang it. I don't understand torrents... I have to watch it online. I really don't want to download it.

Don't understand torrents? LMAO.

Are you like, 60 years old?

No! I'm not that old! It's just something that's hard for me to understand. Especially because they're confusing to me. That was unnecessary to say!

Anyways, on topic: I was hoping that one of the other people who had made it to the digital world had gotten a digivice in this episode and had found thier digimon that could digicross.

Derp :D

Here's a suggestion, grandma; http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

"Derr, I'm so old and going senile; I can't figure out how to read a FAQ, and I sure can't understand how I download a bittorrent client, install it, restart my computer and then click on torrent links so they are downloaded to the computer, because it's so complicated!"

Get off the internet.

Oh my god. Stop bullying him. As if you know everything on the internet -___-'.
Dec 9, 2012 11:02 PM

Sep 2010
Despite popular opinion I quite like the digivolutions it reminds me a bit of DNA digivolve from 02.

Cutemon is well.....cute so its name fits, but Calmon from Tamers takes the throne of cuteness when it comes to the digiverse.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 26, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
Awesome :)

Cutemon <3
Jul 14, 2016 4:17 PM

Feb 2013
Shoutmon X2 looked a bit lame to be honest.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 9, 2011

28 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14 Discussion

belatkuro - Oct 29, 2010

15 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:18 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 13 Discussion

Yuki_Giou - Oct 20, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 1, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sailorlitakino - Jul 6, 2010

86 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.