Forum Settings
Forums

Most painful thing that has ever happened to you at the Dentist or Doctor's?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2010 7:13 AM

Aug 2007
I never had a serious injury, so i never really had pain at a doctor.

But in the dentist, I don't remember anymore, but I did remember pain at a dentist when i was young. But my recent one killed me. FUCK YOU WISDOM TEETH. The 20+ injections, The pulling, and the drill that smells disgusting when it is drilling my wisdom, so i wasn't only in pain, but chocking from the nasty smell. And the worst thing of all was that I had surgery 2 days before that surgery. So I had to worry about 5 open wounds.
Jul 22, 2010 9:59 AM

Aug 2008
Dentist: Tie between pulling two canines out (since they weren't falling out anytime soon) and being treated for dry socket, the former meant four injections, the last one hitting a nerve which instantly triggered tears to ooze out my tear ducts. Hurt like hell. But I would think being treated for dry socket which involved sticking shit into the cavity in my gums and producing prolonged pain which amounted to agony was pretty bad since it wasn't an instantaneous thing like the first one. But I have had my share of hell with dealing with dentists.

Doctor: Probably when I was three or so and got a massive splinter from walking on our dock in the backyard that was so deeply imbedded in my foot that they had to cut my foot open in the doctor's office to get out before it could infect. Don't actually remember the incident but I imagine it was pretty awful (at least not the part after I got the splinter I don't remember).
Jul 22, 2010 10:16 AM

Apr 2010
When my first wisdom tooth was out (I mean, after teh opearion). I sepf only 2 hours!!! (In the following opreation, when I took 2 out, it wasn't hust as the first time).

Jul 22, 2010 10:51 AM

Jul 2010
I don't really have any 'painful' memories from the dentist.. I've pulled three teeth the 'normal' way, and then I've pulled a fourth one a bit differently. It was laying upside-down in my gums, and they had to cut my gums open like an envelope, and then cut it in four pieces while it was still down there, and then pull it out. Then they closed it with seven stitches. And nope, it wasn't too bad. Never had problems with stuff that most people hate (going to the dentist, shots etc). I kind of enjoy it.. The dentist chairs are reaaally comfortable, but yah.. Don't ask me why I like shots. I can't explain it myself..

I dunno what painful doctor-memories I might have.. I'm kinda bad at getting hurt, so I rarely visit the doctor.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.