Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 5, 2010 10:46 PM
Aug 2008
by the looks of it, aizen is never gunna die.
Jun 5, 2010 11:22 PM
Mar 2010
Dude, I can't decide which seems to be killing me more...this slow-moving crud, or Naruto's sudden "mom!" appearance...

I mean, got damn...I think I'mma finally give in and start reading One Piece--it's gotta be better than this junk right here I keep reading.

And ya know, it's not true what people say about the longer something goes on the more stupid it gets...if Kubo were talented enough he could have made this arc 600 chaps long and made it awesome, but he killed it halfway through. It takes a special type of gift to keep a story interesting and both Kubo and Kishi lost it somewhere....
Las Lindas!!

Wanna know more? Too bad. They're all mine!

And you can't have Rachael...I saw her first!
Jun 5, 2010 11:40 PM
Mar 2010
Oh hold up, hold up, I forgot!

Aizen's sorta new look was off the hook! Loved the hair. If anything, I praise the artwork--its shits all over the scribbles called Naruto nowadays.
Las Lindas!!

Wanna know more? Too bad. They're all mine!

And you can't have Rachael...I saw her first!
Jun 6, 2010 7:33 AM

Nov 2009
^ ^ Thats because Kudo doesn't have to draw anything other than the hair seeing how they are always floating in blank space. It is quite the oposite of scribbles: Wasted panels.

However because i am reading this crap too i can't say your all idiots. I can say we are all idiots. ^.^
Jun 6, 2010 8:53 AM

Sep 2009
Actually, the only thing that really surprised me for some reason was Isshin yelling at Ichigo to open senkaimon to Soul Society. Since when is Ichigo able to do that? I mean, all the time he went to SS and back he did it through Urahara's, Byakuya's, or Rukia's gate and we've never seen him open one himself...
Jun 6, 2010 10:30 AM

Jul 2007
Bonar said:
Actually, the only thing that really surprised me for some reason was Isshin yelling at Ichigo to open senkaimon to Soul Society. Since when is Ichigo able to do that? I mean, all the time he went to SS and back he did it through Urahara's, Byakuya's, or Rukia's gate and we've never seen him open one himself...

It does not matter on if Ichigo can do that or not.

Isshin knows how Ichigo thinks and in what state is.

He is giving him a reason to NOT feel useless and to snap out of the state he is.
Jun 6, 2010 10:58 AM

Jun 2007
Fai said:
Bonar said:

He is giving him a reason to NOT feel useless and to snap out of the state he is.

Ahh so he tells him to do stuff he cant :D That makes total sense.
Hey son! I know you feel down and all, but do this impossible thing! It'll all be better.
Jun 6, 2010 12:31 PM

Jul 2008
mulderman said:
Fai said:

Ahh so he tells him to do stuff he cant :D That makes total sense.
Hey son! I know you feel down and all, but do this impossible thing! It'll all be better.

Haha too right! That'll make him feel less useless +1 for rofls.
Jun 6, 2010 3:22 PM

Mar 2010
What did Rangiku do?
Jun 6, 2010 3:27 PM

Jun 2007
Kaarosu said:
What did Rangiku do?

Running too slow. Can't say I blame the girl though. She just got up after a serious injury. That and she's carrying quite some extra weight.
Jun 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Jul 2008
It was Tite attempting to copy baywatch : o
Men dying all around, women running and jiggling, amen.
Jun 7, 2010 7:31 AM

Jun 2008
What a fucking shit chapter. Bleach got really really bad. So he spend all that time in that KKK costume so he can get a new haircut? Weren't there any barbers in Hueco Mundo?

And what the hell is with everyone not using there shikai and bankai and just letting there selfs get beat? Total stupidity.
Jun 7, 2010 7:37 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
Weren't there any barbers in Hueco Mundo?
Actually, there were too many barbers there, and thanks to that, Aizen couldn't grow his hair any longer : (
...Wat xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 7, 2010 8:32 AM

Jul 2009
Aizen's mullet of power...lol

I think, if Kubo is running out of ideas and inspiration, he should just say so. I know there are plenty of fans with good plot ideas who'd love to contribute, and save this manga that is fast slipping downhill.
Jun 7, 2010 9:28 AM

Jul 2008
And let his baby be tainted by uber weeaboos? I don't think he'd be that willing. He should get some assistants for some decent background work though.
It may be on a long downhill streak but it still has it's moments, it's still one of the "big 3" and a great gateway series.
Now that this war is over we can all be relieved that there's only Aizen, Gin, and any other little buggers pouring out of HM / Hell to deal with, Yammy won't take long at all, he may be a hulk but he has 3 captains playing with him (Mayuri could always jump in)
Things can only go up from here, fellas.
Jun 7, 2010 2:24 PM

Nov 2008
I'm not so sure about Yammi. He can probably get more pissed and transform a second time. And if he's important enough not to get beaten off-screen, he might as well win the fight.
Besides, they probably can't do much more than cheer Ichigo on if they win.
Jun 7, 2010 6:44 PM
Nov 2008
That was anticlimatic. I mean like, "hey Ichigo we are going now, see ya later~!"...and...that's all? O_o
Jun 7, 2010 7:23 PM

Jan 2009
lol Aizen is a egg he just hatch
Jun 8, 2010 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
Mammoth said:
I'm not so sure about Yammi. He can probably get more pissed and transform a second time. And if he's important enough not to get beaten off-screen, he might as well win the fight.
Besides, they probably can't do much more than cheer Ichigo on if they win.

Mmm if he does win the fight then that'd be quite irritating, he's missing some limbs already from what I remember, unless he gets more annoyed and transforms into a compact form (totally unlike his character but it could happen) then I dunno how even a #0 can take on 3 captains.
Jun 8, 2010 2:27 PM

Mar 2008
These latest several "Deicide" chapters have kinda sucked imo. It was already established long ago that Aizen is really quite strong. Was there really a need for 8 more chapters to show another futile (and rather boring) battle? I guess the significant part is supposed to be the whole chrysalis concept, but that dragged on unnecessarily.

I understand that bleach is an action manga, but the plot is really dragging. Or maybe its not dragging just being made up as we go along? I dunno lol. Then again maybe expecting some decent plot progression from this is foolish on my part.
Jun 9, 2010 9:36 AM

Jun 2010
This chapter was great. Now we can definitively say that Aizen is not becoming a
god, or unrealistic living organism. Hes just a "pure Hollow" ~ it was clear cauz he
said "I will eat you when its all over" ! And if my mind isnt playing tricks with me, than
there were a moment like this also with Hollow-Ichigo. Aizen is like Hollow-Ichigo - just
take a closer look at his new eyes. At all im impressed that Isshin also has Zangetsu.
I doesnt know that a zanpaktou can "be bequested" o.O My opinion is that Isshins
zanpaktou isnt clearly Zangetsu the old man..but cant confirm it.
Leader of the Exequias ~ Rise Up Arbola ~

Project -> "Greatest AMV`s (on Youtube) of all time"
(Take a sneaky look on my list ~ preview area is done ^^)
Jul 5, 2010 3:56 PM

Nov 2007
Upon seeing page 19: Dear sweet sexual jesus.
Jul 15, 2010 11:09 AM

May 2009
all that and they leave?!?!
didn't he ever watch Austin Powers
you don't leave finish the job while you can
Jun 7, 2017 7:17 AM

Feb 2013
Aizen's new form is a lot better now.
Dec 6, 2021 10:31 AM

Nov 2019
Tite Kubo took his time until now, but rushed Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin’s part not even showing how they got defeated. That was pretty disappointing. I really wonder how Kubo is gonna end this arc, because there are still some lose end and the outcome depends how he decides to tie them up.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.