Forum Settings
Forums
New
5 hours ago
Oct 2019
I know we are all anime fans, but the notion that all anime fans only love anime openings and endings or only love Japanese music isn't factual at all. I myself tend to love all genres of music, some even more than others.

If I had to name three of my favorite generic genres, they would be Metal, Rap, and EDM. My love for music has been with me since the age of fifteen, when I was in a local metal band and even now where I make Trance music and other genres of EDM like Progressive House and Dubstep.

Tell me, what are your favorite artist/bands and what is your favorite genre?

My favorite bands are Korn, Slayer, Job For A Cowboy, Maximum The Hormone, Globe, and Dir En Grey. As for artist? Avicii, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Eazy E, Gucci Mane, and Chief Keef.
4 hours ago

Sep 2024
My all time favorites are pop and rap. I also like occasional R&B.

My favorite artists are Tyler, the Creator, A$AP Rocky, PND, and Lil Tecca
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
4 hours ago

Dec 2015
Folk Metal, Heavy Metal and many subgenres of metal or rock which I don't recognise such as power metal, trash metal etc. Maybe black metal or death metal are the one which I ain't a fan of, also I am bigger fan when these metal stuff have Female vocals.

Here few-several examples of such stuff [Polish and Japanese as that's my 2 only languages I listen to within these genres]:

4 hours ago

Jul 2021
I listen to a lot of genres but drums (jump up) are definitely my favorite
2 hours ago
Oct 2019
Reply to ScaryOwl
My all time favorites are pop and rap. I also like occasional R&B.

My favorite artists are Tyler, the Creator, A$AP Rocky, PND, and Lil Tecca
@ScaryOwl I like Tyler the Creator, I would listen to his music and constantly follow OFWG.
26 minutes ago
Oct 2019
Reply to Zettaiken
Folk Metal, Heavy Metal and many subgenres of metal or rock which I don't recognise such as power metal, trash metal etc. Maybe black metal or death metal are the one which I ain't a fan of, also I am bigger fan when these metal stuff have Female vocals.

Here few-several examples of such stuff [Polish and Japanese as that's my 2 only languages I listen to within these genres]:

@Zettaiken That's fair I love to experiment and come up with new ideas for when I make my music.

Example once I'm done creating my seven EDM single, two EDM EPs, and three EDM albums I plan on making a metal album as well. I have a 5 string bass, a 6 string guitar, and an acoustic guitar as well.

I also have a mic and lots of experience with playing metal in drop B and drop C tuning, so maybe I can make that into a reality, but for now I'm just a nerdy weeb making anime content and focusing on EDM while he studies computer science 😂😂
24 minutes ago
Oct 2019
Reply to Commit_Crime
I listen to a lot of genres but drums (jump up) are definitely my favorite
@Commit_Crime Drums as in Drum n Bass or is there a specific group you like? I'm curious as I like to experiment and listen to new stuff from here and there, I can list tons of Metal genres to basically playing them on my 5 string bass guitar or let's say I'll listen to some Nine Inch Nails and transcribe that same sound, but through a constructed idea of electronic music.

More topics from this board

» Do you like classical music?

Yuno - Yesterday

11 by Absurdo_N »»
3 hours ago

» New devil may cry animated series

Old_School_Akira - Sep 19

3 by FanofAction »»
7 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Apr 26

270 by scarydragon »»
Today, 8:50 AM

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

8642 by Rosy_Rose »»
Today, 8:08 AM

» Favorite "Adult" Cartoon?

DOSS300 - Aug 26

15 by README-win_txt »»
Today, 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.