Forum Settings
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2020 12:52 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Important secrets revealed in this chapter
- So the lunarians are spirits that didn't attain Nirvana
- Sensei is a tool made by the humans to pray for their spirits in order to gain enlightenment
- Sensei cares only for gems
- The lunarians want to make Sensei work so they can go to that alternate universe (I shall call it Nirvana cause it sounds cool) that's why they kidnap the gems

Awesome chapter, out of all of my theories, I didn't think of this, but it's better than I imagined. The moon looks interesting so to say. The lunarians are some sorta evil spirits, maybe that's why they have no problem in destroying the gems. Making Sensei work for them sounds impossible at this point.
Feb 8, 2021 12:41 PM

Feb 2021
But why make them dust ???? To make the soil pretty ???

Those lunarians girls seems to enjoy the beauty of the broken gems, they are shallow

Also why in both battle fronts the boss is a man ???? The sensei and the prince ... uhmm... arent they all genderless ?

Plus sensei is kind of shallow himself, he make the girls pretty by performing plastic surgery at the moment they are born lol , for a machine he has complex emotions of whta is beautiful xD

I enjoy the manga anyway, is pretty yet sad
Mar 8, 2021 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Very satisfying to finally see some of the mystery around kongou-sensei disappear.
Oct 27, 2021 7:27 AM
Jun 2020
Best chapter? Best chapter
May 8, 9:14 PM

Aug 2018
Kidnapping gems to "fix" Sensei...
Sep 4, 9:03 PM
Sep 2023
eh this series isn't really my style a bit too abstract but nice art I may try the anime. but Im dropping the manga from here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kizumi91 - Apr 24

119 by Silvimol »»
Oct 6, 12:06 PM

» Explanation of the ending?

UaEfAlCoN83 - Jun 15

7 by Hashib »»
Oct 2, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

7 by Dpsdps55 »»
Sep 11, 10:19 AM

» Volume 13 release date

Gemstone_Guy - Jun 28

2 by afx237v_7 »»
Jun 28, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni Chapter 106 Discussion

Weebookey - Feb 24

27 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Jun 22, 3:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.