Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 7:29 AM
Aug 2022
Aqua He's the saddest soul in the world of Oshi No Ko definitely a lost cause.
For a second I thought Ai Got Resurrected😭.
Ai still lives on in our hearts 😭
Akane's and Kana's rivalry still goes on πŸ”₯.
Both Directors just chit chatting 🀩 with that epilogue after play greetings, this marks the end of Tokyo Blade Stage Play.
and Aqua again returns on gathering intel regarding his biological father's whereabouts. Himekawa & Aqua definitely giving
& finally the secret comes out of the bag🀩πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.
Aqua one step closer to finding out who is his biological father.

Thanks for watching the Episode:

Ricky16Aug 28, 9:42 AM
Aug 28, 7:36 AM

Jan 2021
God, I knew that scene would hit me so hard, like when a loved one comes back after being gone. I'm crying and I feel pretty pathetic right now.
It's nice to see Ai Hoshino again, but not like this. 😭

Aqua using his trauma, that's emotional acting for you. You can truly sense his pain and suffering as Touki, especially after losing Princess Saya. Then, when Princess Saya returns, it's just like Aqua's reaction when he sees his mother come back to life, combined with the belief that dreams may not come true. It's pain. The journey ahead for Aqua looks tough, but we can only hope he manages to keep moving forward.
This arc is fantastic from beginning to end, the storytelling, animation, and voice acting all deserve a perfect 10 out of 10.

Now that the Tokyo Blade, one of the best arcs ever, has finally ended, the next arc is for those who kept watching just for the revenge plot. I'm curious to see how Studio Doga Kobo will cook these upcoming arcs, as things have been... pretty interesting so far.
I'm excited for Ruby tho.

Thanks for the meal.
YuyuichiAug 28, 9:14 AM
Aug 28, 7:39 AM

Dec 2021
I expected it to be good, and yeah, this was hella good. I mean to start things out, we get the reveal that Aqua’s personal demon is just a hurt child lashing out at himself, and the panels where Aqua uses his fantasy of Ai surviving to fuel his performance. Some seriously good stuff. Aqua using his trauma to show real emotion reminds me of how pain can lead to great art. Seeing him express emotion at the end really hit me. Doga Koba adapted one of my favorite chapters to a T.

Aside from Aqua though, was really creepy when Masaya called Arima cute. Also, I thought Aqua had ruled him out as his father after the DNA test, but now Aqua’s gathering more DNA. He’s clearly set on patricide. Which ain't take too long because then,
Though, more than anything, I’m curious about Himekawa’s mother—was she in the industry, or just a coincidence that he also got into acting.

Even with the fact that the staff finished this episode last minute, it was still fucking incredible.

Even still though, a week delay… for obvious reasons (production issues lol)
https://x.com/anime_oshinoko/status/1828802554102477089
IzanaSolosAug 28, 8:28 AM

Aug 28, 7:50 AM

Sep 2019
IzanaSolos said:
Even with the fact that the staff finished this episode last minute, it was still fucking incredible.

Any valid source or are you just guessing.
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Feb 2019
Aghh Doga Kobo the wonders you’ve done. Aqua literally being able to reach Ai with the emotion and pain in his acting was just beautiful. That desire to just have one more conversation with her.. also a nice reminder that time has stopped for Aqua since that day, it’s been his singular focus to find who killed Ai and get revenge and even though it was all in his head, being able to let out that pain if only for a moment was so cathartic.

It was Akane’s Sayahime who brought him to that level of acting and helped bring out his black star so best girl duh :p. Not a lot of Aqukane moments today but we take what we can get.

Rest of the performances went well and now it’s time to move on to what’s actually one of my most anticipated moments in the series, the DNA test with Himekawa, what a cliffhanger to leave off on and a big bombshell. Too bad we gotta wait two damn weeks for it 😭 but if that’s what DG need to ensure we get a good quality episode it is what it is, they barely made the deadline for todays episode I’ve heard.
Marinate1016Aug 28, 9:09 AM
Aug 28, 8:30 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to ArimaKana
IzanaSolos said:

Any valid source or are you just guessing.
@ArimaKana Considering that the preview for this episode was released until yesterday, which it usually drops on Monday, and now this delay, it’s pretty obvious lol. Reliable leakers also are saying the same so.

Aug 28, 8:49 AM

Sep 2013
Damn didn't expect that bombshell at the end, overall pretty good episode, that Ai moment was too good to be true, truly sad and he's gonna act like this every few days for a month, that sounds like hell.
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 28, 9:05 AM
Jul 2023
Pretty the moods throughout the episode, well until the end scene at least, the bomb finally dropped.
Aug 28, 9:16 AM

Dec 2023
What a well done episode! Another great look into Aqua's demons and emotional acting.

I thought the rest after the play was just going to be plot filler to wrap up the arc and nothing major would happen. Then that reveal came out of left field for me. Things are getting interesting....
Aug 28, 9:21 AM

May 2023
Aqua closed Tokyo Blade with his amazing emotional acting, Doga Kobo with amazing visuals but in this episode it really feels like it's just a slideshow but it's still good.

the bomb finally dropped, ED song really carried this reveal.
NezuSwallowtail_Aug 28, 9:25 AM
Aug 28, 9:43 AM
Apr 2018
It was like i was taken back to episode 1 of the 1st season.

Still miss Ai so much & aqua showed how much hes hurting still inside. His past self is still haunting him, reminding him he cant find happiness anywhere be it Kana or Akane. His only goal should be to take the revenge route and nothing else. Aqua embracing the ptsd and replies with the regret he has and how things could have been different if ai lived that day and lets out his emotions like a water dam.

He still loves her the most out of anyone and its beautiful <3

After the play Akane is praised by her friends while Kana receives compliment from Ruby on how she is truly a great actor through & through. But both Kana and Akane decline on being geniuses and show respect to each others acting skills even though being rivals & wanting to improve further than each other. Kinda wholesome tbh, love their Dynamic <3

Outside we see the directors discussing the play and the actors prowess. I found it interesting how kaburagi described kanas acting powers as a form of lie (which is similar to star eyes i guess? ) to attract others and calling it a star factor. So maybe she has it too but its another variant i suppose? Then he calls her the real deal and started laughing creepily which weirded me out (also him calling her cute and all). While director kindaichi director was amazed by akanes last performance and also hes curious about something? wonder what.
Anyways Raida is happy seeing peoples reaction while coming out of the theatre. His hard worked paid off.

Also speaking of happy People. These two needed it the most after all they went through. glad to see that.
(also kanas reaction to akane getting princess carried was hillarious xD )

Finally the theatre group goes for a small party hangout. Aqua ofcourse tagged along cause he has his main objective, apparently he has gathered everyones hair somehow for dna testing (bro how did you do it?)Kana tags along as well after denying and akane the introvert enjoying it as well surprisingly.
Aqua gets close to kindaichi since he has the most history details on lalalai but hits a wall, surprisingly himekawa offers to help him out with the use of some adult drinking sessions in a hostess bar where unsuccessful actress and idols work and its a good place for industry people who want to chill without getting attention which is understandable & convenient. Taiki is into cute girls, i respect that.
Anyways we get bit more of serious taiki background, after being raised in an orphanage he was taken in by kindaichi later, whos like a father figure to him similar to how gotanda is to aqua. Also this isnt the only thing similar between them as aqua and taiki share a lot of other things as well. The reason gets dropped like a bomb as apparently through the dna reports aqua finds out that Himekawa is his Half brother since they share same fathers. Now will aqua finally get all the info he wants from him regarding our mysterious dad?
Cant wait for the juicy details.
Unfortunately no new episode next week, so we gotta wait longer sadly.

Kipo0007Aug 28, 9:46 AM
Aug 28, 9:51 AM

Oct 2017
The last part of the play, watching Aqua's raw emotion gave me chills. As someone who never got over Ai and hoped to see her again I can understand his feelings. Ah how nice it would have been if all of it was a lie and Ai was still alive but alas! Phenomenal adaptation again with superb animation, directing, props to Doga Kobo.

The post stageplay scene with Aqua carrying Akane was beautiful. Kana's reaction lol. Talking about Akane and Kana, it's ironic they both want what the other have. Also this episode once again made it clear as to why Aqua x Akane should happen. Unlike Kana who doesn't know much about Aqua, Akane truly understands Aqua and supports him.

We also got to see some sad reality about the entertainment industry. How it's not all money and fame like some think it is and it can be a very harsh world to survive in. Like working in a member only club to earn money in secret.

And finally what a way to end the episode. Himekawa and Aqua were btothers all along. Nice forshadowing too with how their acting are very similar.
Aug 28, 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Aqua's past with Ai, it definitely fuels the reason of his emotional acting of revenge as Kana sees him as fit: a sorrowful, vengeful person who regrets having no power to fight for his own mother in the past, which he can now. And as the Tokyo Blade stage play wounds and repairs for its climax, it also represents Aqua's intimate connection with Ai, for a dream that he wished it was reality that Ai lived to see the day. With the curtain call falling on the stage play, the actors and producers take to reflect on each other's performances, and Aqua is ready to take the next step...with DNA results?

It's safe to say that the Tokyo Blade 2.5D Stage Play is a resounding success, that impressed even the mangaka Abiko herself. The usual celebratory party follows thereafter, and Aqua can finally get back to his sleuthing to find out Ai's murderer, starting with prying into Kindaichi, which Himekawa helps because he's also interested of the story in-between, between the orphan and adopted parent.

Aqua attacking Himekawa with the DNA test report that they share the same father, now the serious stuff can finally begin.
Aug 28, 9:55 AM

Mar 2021
Simply amazing especially the bombshell at the now i so cannot wait for the next episode.
Aug 28, 9:57 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi is able to act emotional thanks to his last memory of Ai He discovers his brother which may lead him to Ai's killer
Aug 28, 10:21 AM

Apr 2022
Another fantastic episode. I think it delved a little *too* explicitly into how the trauma of his past informs Aqua's acting, but the overall sequence remains great. I like the rivalry between Akane and Kana a whole lot as well, and I loved what we saw of the play, I hope we get to see all of it with the Blu Ray release or something.

This season continues its highs, I am very curious to see where the next arc goes. The cliffhanger at the end of this episode is very intriguing.
Aug 28, 10:22 AM

Sep 2013
In case you're wondering what Kana's drink says, it's "ginger ale"

Aug 28, 10:32 AM

Jan 2018
This show's fake play's action is somehow more well-animated than many action anime animations. Doga Kobo knocked it out of the park with the sakuga.

Aqua's acting was top-notch. He did such a great job.

Was not expecting to see Ai again... Man... :( Even if it was brief, hearing RieRi's voice is always a pleasure.

I almost forgot this was a play... It's not a one-and-done type of deal like a movie... So, the cast members have to do the same acting again for a month. Sheesh. That sounds tiring. And will all the subsequent plays meet the quality of the first one? Guess we'll never know. But considering how talented the cast is, it probably would.

The ending was a bombshell. I thought Himekawa and Aqua were a bit similar. But I didn't think they'd be freaking brothers... Bruh... But I highly doubt even he knows about his shitbag dad considering he was seemingly raised by Kindaichi.

No new episode next week. Since Doga Kobo absolutely cooked with this arc I think they deserve a break. Especially if the news about the latest episode being barely finished is true. I know it's the anime industry, but I really wish the animators are well-paid for their troubles...
Aug 28, 10:39 AM

Jan 2024
Melt who, Himekawa who, Akane Who, Kana who..
Aqua is in top 2 and he ain't the 2nd one.
First 8 minutes is just the reason why I watch this show and enjoy it so much. From Ai praising little Aqua, Aqua's beating his inner demon and his past self, to finally Aqua able to do emotional acting.
Had a feeling Aqua will use Akane to impose Ai and able bring out his feelings. But the way it played out was pure genius.
" I saw a good ending dream so many times, just like in fairytales. Waiting for a miracle. "
"Had I been able to save Ai."
"I have been praying in my heart for heaven to make the impossible dream come true."

Cried so much seeing Ai again.
Beautiful, truly beautiful😭♥️

With that the first show was over. Both Akane & Kane refuses to believe in their "genius" status and both thinks the other won. Kinda wholesome.
Raida, Goa and Abiko everyone hardwork did payoff. Good to them satisfied.
The ending of introducing the cast was a great addition. That Kana face seeing Aqua and Akane though was hilarious...

The reveal at the end was very unexpected as I thought there maybe some connection with Kindaichi but Himekawa to be a brother well..

Last episode was for me atleast the best Oshi No Ko episode till date. This has kept the momentum and blew past it specially in the first half. The "Tokyo Blade is now one of my favourite arcs in anime till date. Doga Kobo you sirs have cooked so well.
1000/10
WaterMageAug 28, 10:45 AM
Aug 28, 10:41 AM

Mar 2020
Seeing that there's a special program this week, and supposedly, this episode finished production a day before it was released, some parts looked a bit rough, as I expected. Otherwise, the episode was fine to end off the Tokyo Blade arc, though it was a bit boring outside of Aqua's amazing performance (his VA as well), and now we're back to the murder mystery plotline. I don't know how I feel about this direction, but we'll see how it goes I guess. I hope the one week break can alleviate some stress for Doga Kobo.
Aug 28, 10:47 AM
Jul 2024
Hype, every episode is so much hype.
Aug 28, 10:56 AM
Aug 2020
Insane plot twist at the end.
Aug 28, 11:04 AM
Jan 2020
That cliffhanger at the end. Damn. Never in a million years did I see it coming. It's moments like these that makes a show so good. Oshi No Ko is so good. Doga Kobo cooked so hard.

Also, it was heartwarming to see Ai alive and smiling. Aqua and Ai's (imaginary) reunion was so wholesome, to say the least. As if this show wasn't peak already, but that INSANE REVEAL at the end had me at the edge of my seat (the whole episode did, TBH). Shit just got more real. Can't wait to see where this goes.

10/10 episode.
aurora_yuukiAug 28, 11:13 AM
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Aug 28, 11:07 AM
Mar 2024
I haven't even watched past the first 5 minutes yet but the cracks in animation are ABSOLUTELY SHOWING. They've been able to get away with these insanely ambitious animation sequences fairly nicely for the last few episodes, though in this episode some movements are very stiff, some drawings are particularly weak and that one scream being a png zoom out is particularly underwhelming (though the character acting right before was fantastic).

Despite this, the direction definitely makes up for it and the visuals continue to be engaging in their own way.
Aug 28, 11:08 AM
Apr 2023
Nana, this shit is absolute peak. 20/10.
LOVE this show, cannot wait for the next one, a shame it has been delayed.
Aug 28, 11:08 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to 0451
This show's fake play's action is somehow more well-animated than many action anime animations. Doga Kobo knocked it out of the park with the sakuga.

Aqua's acting was top-notch. He did such a great job.

Was not expecting to see Ai again... Man... :( Even if it was brief, hearing RieRi's voice is always a pleasure.

I almost forgot this was a play... It's not a one-and-done type of deal like a movie... So, the cast members have to do the same acting again for a month. Sheesh. That sounds tiring. And will all the subsequent plays meet the quality of the first one? Guess we'll never know. But considering how talented the cast is, it probably would.

The ending was a bombshell. I thought Himekawa and Aqua were a bit similar. But I didn't think they'd be freaking brothers... Bruh... But I highly doubt even he knows about his shitbag dad considering he was seemingly raised by Kindaichi.

No new episode next week. Since Doga Kobo absolutely cooked with this arc I think they deserve a break. Especially if the news about the latest episode being barely finished is true. I know it's the anime industry, but I really wish the animators are well-paid for their troubles...
0451 said:
No new episode next week.

@0451 Wait, WHAT!? FR?
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Aug 28, 11:10 AM
Aug 2021
Ricky16 said:
Aqua He's the saddest soul in the world of Oshi No Ko definitely a lost cause.
For a second I thought Ai Got Resurrected😭.
Ai still lives on in our hearts 😭
Akane's and Kana's rivalry still goes on πŸ”₯.
Both Directors just chit chatting 🀩 with that epilogue after play greetings, this marks the end of Tokyo Blade Stage Play.
and Aqua again returns on gathering intel regarding his biological father's whereabouts. Himekawa & Aqua definitely giving
& finally the secret comes out of the bag🀩πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.
Aqua one step closer to finding out who is his biological father.

Thanks for watching the Episode:

brooo did you read ch 158..it becomes even more sad πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Aug 28, 11:11 AM
May 2024
Another great episode!

It's now... Aqua will finally find out about her father, it's now that the plot starts to move forward.

The final scene of the play was truly beautiful. Aqua finally lets her emotions flow, ending in the best possible way. How I wish the movie arc was adapted...
Aug 28, 11:17 AM

Mar 2017
I cried again in this ep, after ep 1 in the first season, poor Aqua.

Best eps. But unfortunately it won't air next week. oh shit men
Aug 28, 11:26 AM

Sep 2021
I was wondering where the anime will end with 4 episodes left.

After a little skimming and with one episode equal to 3-4 chapters, I'm not that sure how they'd pick but
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER FOR NON-MANGA READER

also
Aug 28, 11:27 AM
Jun 2023
Awesome episode. Peak fiction. Teared up a little during the climax of the play. Wished they would have shown him crying over Akane/Sayahime a bit more so we could see more of the reaction to it.

Time to transition to the last little mini arc before the season is done. Looking forward to it!

Aug 28, 11:27 AM

Feb 2020
She will always be alive in our hearts 😭
Aug 28, 11:43 AM
Oct 2022
Wow. I was NOT expecting that ending. Hopefully he knows something about their dad 😬.
Aug 28, 12:11 PM
Apr 2023
I freaking realized they look similar somehow and wondered why from the start of the season, now that's why. Good thing I wasn't spoiled. I
This is why I hate people who spoil stories. It's better to experience the thrill personally, like this.

And also, "just so peak". Lol, maybe just the translation in Bilibili though.
Aug 28, 12:11 PM
Mar 2020
I really enjoyed going inside Aqua's mind and seeing what he was imagining to get the right emotions for his final scene, imagining what he would feel if Ai had survived. I also really really enjoyed this look of simultaneous exhaustion and jealous contempt from Kana:

But most of all, I'm glad to see the play come to a successful conclusion. I'm ready to get back to the B Komachi show, find out what the idols have up their sleeves to actually make it big, see how Kana turns on the sun to make their next performance shine. At least, that's what I'm hoping comes next...
Aug 28, 12:17 PM
May 2022
You can´t drop that cliffhanger and then leaves us hanging for two weeks. Come on!!

Can´t wait for the next episode.
Aug 28, 12:17 PM

Jun 2015
Loved to see Runa/Luna because it's the same voice actor as Colette from Wistoria. Such a cute voice
Aug 28, 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
Yep, that's how adults get good and drunk.
Aug 28, 12:30 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, could barely hold my tears with Ai coming back to life scene. So I was right (though it was predictable) that Aqua would use AI memory in the final scene to make his acting realistic, when it comes to emotionality.

That bomb drop at the end though. Bro from a different mom huh? Are we gonna find about who the dad is next episode???
Aug 28, 12:41 PM
Apr 2021
I think this anime is suffering from the standard 25 minute run time, if the episodes were about 40 - 50 minutes I reckon they could deliver a more satisfying plot progression while devoting the adequate screen time to each of the show's protagonists. But as it stands I feel that the episodes are cut really short.
Still pretty good, tho.
Aug 28, 12:43 PM
Mar 2021
Didn't except the twist at the end:
Aug 28, 12:53 PM
Jul 2021
which chapter is it? I can't wait anymore!! Gotta read it!!
Aug 28, 12:55 PM
Aug 2021
muchas gracias a cada persona que trabajó en este proyecto tan ambicioso.

diría que hicieron realidad el sueño de cada fan de Oshi no Ko, pero esto es mucho más grande que eso. es tan majestuoso, que cada expectativa previa terminó siendo ridícula.

Muchísimas gracias!!
Aug 28, 1:00 PM

Oct 2021
Well, the Tokyo Blade arc is finally over... and it was animated almost perfectly in my opinion. I still love the manga, but every moment of this play has much more emotional weight here.

Aqua's emotional acting felt so powerful as he channelled his darkest memories of Ai's death into a stunning performance, though I would've liked to see more reactions.

On a lighter note, seeing everyone celebrate their success afterwards was nice. Kana getting drunk from ginger ale is especially hilarious.

But then of course, we're given a huge bombshell at the end. Aqua revealing that him and Himekawa are half-brothers is a compelling hook leading into the Private arc, which I'm even more excited for now.

I don't even mind that next week is a break, it gives Doga Kobo more time to cook. Because it's been an easy 10/10 for me so far.
Aug 28, 1:07 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Anime_Novice75
which chapter is it? I can't wait anymore!! Gotta read it!!
@Anime_Novice75 If you want to read on from this episode, start at chapter 68.
Aug 28, 1:08 PM
Jun 2013
Epic. So glad I waited to see the three last eps in a row.

I think the flash-backs, including Acqua's, were a bit too long.

But can't complain at all with this incredible level of animation and execution in general. Breathtaking at times.
Aug 28, 1:17 PM

Jul 2023
That's crazy how no one recognized Aquas acting. He completely overshadowed Himekawa. I don’t know if it was intended this way, but Himekawa looked lost against the background of Aqua.
Aug 28, 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
Nice. Things are getting interesting again.
Aug 28, 1:42 PM
Aug 2024
This was a very well written episode as well as pivotal episode of the entire series. Emotional acting is really next level feeling, and if one thing Oshi No Ko is good at, it's emotion. This was done flawlessly. Happy for Ai flashbacks, but that bomb at the very end came out of nowhere.
Aug 28, 1:49 PM
Nov 2020
This season is fantastic! This episode had me crying like I was watching episode one again. Absolutely loved this arc πŸ₯°and Aqua’s character development. Also interesting development at the end of the episode. Glad to see some progress in the search .
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nirererin - Aug 21

222 by Nikmomo93 »»
10 hours ago

» No new episode next week

Dbagas8 - Aug 28

28 by Rinrinka »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ricky16 - Aug 14

169 by Comander-07 »»
Aug 30, 2:03 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 17

161 by Mr_Okarin »»
Aug 30, 12:40 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

187 by Ranxomare »»
Aug 30, 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.