Forum Settings
Forums

How come my opinions don’t perfectly align with everyone else’s?

New
Today, 3:03 AM
Feb 2015
Why don’t we all have the same opinions? We all agree that the sun is hot and ice is cold but we don’t agree about everything but if we did it would be so much easier.
Today, 3:06 AM

Jan 2009
because we are all different and we grow up and experience different times and places
Today, 3:07 AM

Feb 2020
Because we are all individuals with our own preferences.
Today, 3:10 AM

Sep 2016
Because individualism >>> collectivism
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Today, 3:11 AM
Oct 2019
You are joking right? Go back to bed grandpa and don't forget your meds. You literally were drafted for that not happening and now you are the one claiming for it.
Today, 3:14 AM

Jul 2024
They shot John Lennon for saying something like that...
we should all agree but we don't..
Today, 3:17 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to Otakupervert890
You are joking right? Go back to bed grandpa and don't forget your meds. You literally were drafted for that not happening and now you are the one claiming for it.
@Otakupervert890 Yeah sorry you got me I’m 140 years old and fought in WW2, my grandmother is Frieren the elf that’s why I cannot age
KrystopherToday, 3:28 AM
Today, 3:19 AM

Jun 2016
Because of opinions on anime aren't one of the transcendentals.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Today, 3:27 AM

Mar 2021
Krystopher said:
Why don’t we all have the same opinions? We all agree that the sun is hot and ice is cold but we don’t agree about everything but if we did it would be so much easier.

Because not everyone is the same and Anime in the strictest sense is not some cult or autocracy or even a dictatorship where people are forced to believe in the same things and have the same opinion on things or die.

Also opinions are not objective truths either which is why not everyone will generally have the same opinions or agree on things when it comes to Japanese Anime.

Things would be so much easier if people would just perpetually give me all their money when ever I needed it. It might not benefit anyone but me but that's not the point. lol
ColourWheel11 hours ago
Today, 3:44 AM

May 2024
Facts are not opinions. The sun being hot and ice being cold are facts, they're undeniable and aren't influenced by your own desires or needs. Opinions on the other hand are biased claims one makes, and they are dependent solely on our own desires or needs. Desires and needs change with circumstances, and our circumstances are entirely different from one another, hence our individualist way of thinking.
Today, 3:44 AM

Mar 2023
Well i disagree that the sun is hot and that ice is cold.
Today, 4:09 AM
May 2015
Is this a serious question...? The world would be pretty boring if we all had the exact same opinions about stuff, and then all anime would probably be the same too.
Also, the sun being hot and ice being cold are objective facts that can be verified, you can't have "opinions" about that. An anime being good is a matter of preference, what makes you happy, and happiness and enjoyment is subjective to each person.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Today, 4:10 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to ConstantReader
Is this a serious question...? The world would be pretty boring if we all had the exact same opinions about stuff, and then all anime would probably be the same too.
Also, the sun being hot and ice being cold are objective facts that can be verified, you can't have "opinions" about that. An anime being good is a matter of preference, what makes you happy, and happiness and enjoyment is subjective to each person.
@ConstantReader In my head it was a stupid question and yet I still wondered about it, like why can’t everyone just agree with me about everything, kinda sucks.
Today, 4:12 AM

Jul 2021
Some mistakes in this thread I see, too many to respond to each individually
1) we are NOT all individuals or different, anything between 70-95% of "people" are mimics.
2) they shot John Lennon because he was NOT GOOD and was ONE OF THEM (see above)
3) opinions and facts are VERY close to each other hence why everything seems to be trying to put opinions in your head
Today, 4:16 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to Commit_Crime
Some mistakes in this thread I see, too many to respond to each individually
1) we are NOT all individuals or different, anything between 70-95% of "people" are mimics.
2) they shot John Lennon because he was NOT GOOD and was ONE OF THEM (see above)
3) opinions and facts are VERY close to each other hence why everything seems to be trying to put opinions in your head
@Commit_Crime Interesting response, this is why I made this thread.
11 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Cuz every brain is wired differently and not every brain has good wiring as mine does.
11 hours ago

Feb 2023
Reply to Krystopher
@Commit_Crime Interesting response, this is why I made this thread.
@Krystopher If you're only interested in joke responses, please go to casual discussions or forum games and stop flooding anime discussions with your shower thoughts.
(Regarding questions about specific series, each anime has it's own discussion area for that exact purpose)
11 hours ago

Nov 2023
We are all just individuals with our own respective and experiences. And I think its a lot more fun this way
11 hours ago

Jul 2013
Most people are brainwashed by mainstream media, so their opinions are usually invalid. I'm shocked at the level of profound ignorance most people display.

Even the so-called "elite" people (like Donald Trump and Bill Gates) are complete morons, too. The elites are just skilled enough at hoodwinking others to become rich and powerful. In other words, the elites are nothing but skilled con artists, which has nothing to say about their wisdom, however.
5 hours ago

May 2021
Krystopher said:

You're confusing facts with opinions

The sun is hot is a fact, there's nothing to agree/disagree on

Ice is cold is a fact, there's nothing to agree/disagree on

X anime has great storytelling is an opinion, you might think that about Evangelion while i think that about My Hero Academia

Once you learn the difference between facts and opinions it'll make life so much easier and less miserable
4 hours ago

Oct 2013
Because humans are hardwired to be assholes who fight over stupid things. It's been scientifically proven by some guy I know. He looked smart, I think we can trust him.
4 hours ago
Feb 2015
Reply to DesuMaiden
Most people are brainwashed by mainstream media, so their opinions are usually invalid. I'm shocked at the level of profound ignorance most people display.

Even the so-called "elite" people (like Donald Trump and Bill Gates) are complete morons, too. The elites are just skilled enough at hoodwinking others to become rich and powerful. In other words, the elites are nothing but skilled con artists, which has nothing to say about their wisdom, however.
@DesuMaiden man don’t single out Trump don’t get me started on politics here
2 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to Krystopher
@DesuMaiden man don’t single out Trump don’t get me started on politics here
@Krystopher Ahhh, the Con Artist of Our Age gets mentioned. Never thought he would run again, but than his ego is bigger than Trum Tower or his Debts, which run into the billions. Billionaire my Arse. OK, rant over.
2 hours ago
Feb 2015
Reply to Sheol01
@Krystopher Ahhh, the Con Artist of Our Age gets mentioned. Never thought he would run again, but than his ego is bigger than Trum Tower or his Debts, which run into the billions. Billionaire my Arse. OK, rant over.
@Sheol01 oh please don’t tell me you’re voting for scamala

More topics from this board

» Boruto: Two Blue Vortex is the greatest manga of all time ( 1 2 )

Krystopher - 10 hours ago

65 by GinInYourJuice »»
8 minutes ago

» Pick any anime from your Favorites and comment the first thing you would do in that world

IpreferEcchi - 41 minutes ago

3 by ShinyLotus »»
11 minutes ago

» Post stuff that reminds u of the old anime days where it was so simple and we were just kinds lost in love

Krystopher - 1 hour ago

4 by MasterTasuke »»
12 minutes ago

» We may disagree sometimes but in the end we are all friends

Krystopher - 2 hours ago

21 by MasterTasuke »»
16 minutes ago

» What anime made you feel empty after finishing it? :(

Rinrinka - Jul 12

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.