Forum Settings
Forums

Rick and Morty: The Anime Episode 1 Discussion

New
7 hours ago

Nov 2020
Since MAL rules are stupid enough to not consider this an anime so there you go discuss it to your heart's content! I will continue posting episode discussion polls like this until the series ends.
It was a really trippy episode and honestly a great start, I have some high expectations from this
7 hours ago
Aug 2024
What exactly is it? A remake but in Japanese manga style?
7 hours ago

Feb 2020
Ehh, not really my cup of tea. Gonna pass this one.
7 hours ago

Nov 2020
Reply to Rabnawaz2002
What exactly is it? A remake but in Japanese manga style?
@Rabnawaz2002 Nope It is a different story set in one of those infinite realities. The characters in this universe have different voices and their personalities also differ greatly from c-137 characters and from the 1st episode it seems like it will not follow the episodic nature of the original series and instead have a plot.
7 hours ago

Nov 2020
Reply to Serafos
Ehh, not really my cup of tea. Gonna pass this one.
@Serafos Well if you have not watched the original series then I wouldn't recommend watching this either
7 hours ago

Nov 2015
Ricky and Morty MAL page is here: https://myanimelist.net/anime/56057/Rick_and_Morty__The_Anime
HACKs! 🤢🤮
7 hours ago

Sep 2016
Sorry, not gonna watch an alternative version of something that can only be worse than the original.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
7 hours ago

Oct 2013
It say's it's "still pending approval". Which...Come on. Episode 1 is already out, either officially add it so people can track it on here, or remove the damn page.
7 hours ago

May 2019
Is this even anime, regardless i never watched or cared about this series.
7 hours ago
Jun 2021
Compulsory reminder that Rick and Morty fans unronically wanted to beat each other over szechuan sauce.
Hot Blood saves lives.
7 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to TheMechaManiac
Compulsory reminder that Rick and Morty fans unronically wanted to beat each other over szechuan sauce.
@TheMechaManiac Those weren't fans...Those were idiots trying to hop on a trend for attention. Most of them probably stopped watching asfter that season was over. Also, don't act like anime fans have never done some weird shit in public.
6 hours ago
Dec 2020
First suicide squad, now Rick and morty, can't wait to see my favorite character rodion romanovich when they make crime and punishment the anime
4 hours ago
Jun 2021
Reply to FanofAction
@TheMechaManiac Those weren't fans...Those were idiots trying to hop on a trend for attention. Most of them probably stopped watching asfter that season was over. Also, don't act like anime fans have never done some weird shit in public.
@FanofAction not gonna deny that either, but Rick and Morty is a whole another tier.
Hot Blood saves lives.
4 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to e5892
First suicide squad, now Rick and morty, can't wait to see my favorite character rodion romanovich when they make crime and punishment the anime
@e5892 The funny thing is, it probably would happen if WB had the rights the way things are going. Wouldn't be surprised if Harry Potter got announced next. Personally, I'm holding out for Adventure Time The Anime.
4 hours ago

Apr 2020
Reply to e5892
@e5892

also terminator and lord of the rings
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
4 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to e5892
@e5892 actually if they do it right I'm in
3 hours ago

Feb 2024
Reply to Guilmon1
@e5892 actually if they do it right I'm in
@Guilmon1 No worries, brother, it will be perfect Isekai...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
50 minutes ago

Jul 2022
Reply to e5892
@e5892 I...I would actually want to watch that
13 minutes ago

Jul 2024
I don't know, is a remake in Japanese language with anime like animation?

More topics from this board

» What are the best series that you think scare Anime Tourists away?

IpreferEcchi - 48 minutes ago

11 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

» What do you prefer the English title or the Japanese title of an anime ?

internetguy214 - 11 hours ago

31 by thewiru »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » The One Piece—are you hyped about it? ( 1 2 )

All_Knowing - Yesterday

58 by Fatephile »»
6 minutes ago

» Why do girls like making boys cross-dress?

BlueMaho - Today

27 by thewiru »»
13 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion

nirererin - 10 hours ago

48 by Ozpin5 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.