Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 19, 11:46 AM
Lost πŸ’Ž Diamond

Dec 2012
The fallout was unexpected for me but it makes sense. I actually got hooked thanks to the connection they had on the 11th episode of the first season so I hope it doesn't end in a bittersweet manner
┍━━━━»•» «•«β”β”β”β”β”‘

πŸŽ–οΈ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
πŸ† graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ❄ «•«β”β”β”β”β”™
Jun 23, 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Reina's obsession with Taki-sensei is really showing this episode. The slightest criticism of him set her off, so much that she even lashes out at her best friend Kumiko.
Jun 27, 7:51 AM

Jul 2023
civil war!!!! And the parting sequence was hurtful and at the same time epic 😒😒😒

Jun 28, 2:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's sad how the results just divided the groups and created discord... especially between Kumiko and Reina because of course Reina is just here to defend the teacher no matter what even if it's arguing with her best friend
Jul 2, 5:36 PM
Aug 2020
I LOVE YOU HIBIKE EUPHONIUM
Jul 17, 5:12 PM
Mar 2019
As usual Reina sticking up for her Sensei crush.
Jul 19, 6:03 PM

Oct 2012
I feel like Taki-sensei is smart enough to know that his decision would disrupt the harmony of the band, but then he doesn't comment on it at all? And Reina is an absolute brainlet for insisting that Taki is infallible. If Kumiko was vengeful, it'd be a slam dunk for her to point out Reina's infatuation has clouded her judgment.
Jul 20, 5:52 PM

May 2016
Honestly I wanted to punch Kumiko, I know is not easy not too be chosen but try to act as you don't mind, her face reaction gave her feelings right away and I felt so bad for Mayu. Glad she is not alone.
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Jul 25, 2:37 PM
Sep 2020
The character development throughout this anime has been outstanding and it has come to fruition in this episode.
Jul 28, 8:25 AM

Mar 2015
And so begins the inevitable fallout among the members. Drama!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 7, 9:10 AM
Mar 2020
I have only one point of criticism for the entire run:
The musicians are not careful enough walking up or down the stairs. Otherwise? Best made anime I've watched up to this point, I'm pretty sure. Well done, studio!
Sep 12, 2:10 PM

Jul 2017
My word... Having the president not chosen for the audition crumbles the entire group. On previous years, only a small handful of students disagreed with Taki's choices, but now it seems almost universal.
Remember that on one of the previous seasons, Reina had to do a "rematch" session because one student strongly believed that her closest friend should be the one going for the nationals instead of Reina? Seems to me that Kumiko is trying to avoid the same outcome and tension, however, this concerns multiple students instead of a minority.

As much as I don't mind Mayu's approaches, it felt good to see Kumiko finally saying what she meant to say in those two situations. Kumiko should take a lesson from her friend and wanting to vent sometimes even if she accepts the results.

Maybe next episode we'll hear about Taki's motivations and Kumiko can finally say what's on her mind. Also praying for Reina's development, it was hard hearing what she said to her best friend.
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

May 2020
This is a great drama, I was not expecting Reina to say such thing to her closest friend. I still love her character but I would like to see Kumiko standing up and show how great of a president she can be.

MAL is the perfect place to shit talk about people's opinions.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

» About this season

TEMPEST_1 - Sep 30

6 by TEMPEST_1 »»
Sep 30, 10:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.