Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (159) « First ... « 156 157 [158] 159 »
Aug 1, 11:51 AM
cinnamon girl โ™ก

Apr 2021
OfDeathandLove said:
@ame oof i'm just picturing someone at amazon watching the first 10 minutes and saying "okay, generic feel underdog good boxing movie, got it" without looking it up and without realizing it's known to have one of the most depressing plot twists of all time ahahah

but oof, sorry you saw that when you wanted something relaxing. and sorry for the random ping, i just find the sitch funny

you don't have to be sorry, i don't know why I actually didn't look it up before, it was under Amazon's "Oscar winning" movies and I went for it, the tag "feel good" was the one that made me wanna watch it...i thought it'd be like she would make her way up to the top...when she got injured ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก I kept thinking..well she'll heal and show who's the boss ...

I honestly feel like suing prime for my emotional damage, I felt so torn after the movie and now I'm sorry for my trauma dump about that fucking movie.
Aug 1, 11:55 AM

Apr 2023
You know what else you should watch? Silence of the Lambs is a film about a genius played by Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins who tracks down a drag queen with the help of a spunky young detective
Aug 1, 12:57 PM

Jun 2022
why is blud saying this as if this is not one of the most well known movies

Life is the act
Wherever it lies,
of seeking refuge in
under or over the earth,
the alone within the
the body will always rot.
alone
Aug 1, 1:42 PM

Nov 2023
moistcritiKal situation is.....guys you are not going to believe this...its CRAZY

00cactus
Aug 1, 7:03 PM

Oct 2023
eepy

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต.

Aug 1, 10:14 PM

Mar 2023

โ”€โ”€โ”€ห‹ห๐Ÿ”หŽหŠโ”€โ”€โ”€

๐˜‰ ๐˜œ ๐˜™ ๐˜Ž ๐˜Œ ๐˜™ ๐Ÿ’ซ

โ”€โ”€โ”€ห‹ห๐Ÿ”หŽหŠโ”€โ”€โ”€
Aug 1, 10:23 PM

Apr 2023
scaevaelt said:
why is blud saying this as if this is not one of the most well known movies

Damn, I can't even make a joke. Okay, I'll do better.

A Serbian Film is a heartwarming family drama about an actor and father who, in dire financial straits, is offered the role of his life. But the role becomes too real and strains his relationship with his family, so to repair the bond, the whole family acts in the film.
Aug 2, 3:52 AM

Oct 2018
63837 46662 4483 968 87
Aug 2, 3:58 AM

Nov 2023
my dog -_- so much work
Aug 2, 4:49 AM

Jun 2020
I wonder if today will suck less

Aug 2, 6:01 AM

Oct 2023
blehhhh, waking up too early is frustrating. it’s hard to get back to sleep, so going to read something instead then play some games. might as well do something with my time.

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต.

Aug 2, 7:09 AM

Jun 2020
And suddenly, all the love songs I like don't sound beautiful and sparkly anymore.
Aug 2, 8:19 AM
cinnamon girl โ™ก

Apr 2021
some people really love being a pathetic troll in here, dont they have anything to do in their fucking life ?
Aug 2, 9:07 AM
Aug 2, 12:47 PM

Aug 2017
i hate to wake up at this hour. it makes me remember some of the old times, which turned out they weren't that bad and even rather lovely. i miss the times when what i care about was much simpler stuff.

ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€I wield the sword to vanquish my enemies,
. . nothing more. ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€๏‹œ ใ€€ ใ€€

Aug 2, 2:31 PM

Jan 2020
tinshard said:
^ Do you mean the hentai translation? No, not that one

I got a PM like this and i'm not sure what to make of it :/

๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ท๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ - ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
Aug 2, 2:47 PM

Oct 2011
lately it's just been the sussy girls that come on to me ๐Ÿ˜’
where are the cute authentic babes at
Aug 2, 4:08 PM

Mar 2020
i've done nothing but grind making music for the last week and i'm so exhausted but seeing so much progress is so invigorating and i can't stop
daily reminder to try not to take it all so seriously!
Aug 2, 6:10 PM

May 2024
A gaming session with friends got canceled because of bad weather, how unlucky.
Aug 2, 6:22 PM

Apr 2023
McDonald's at rush hour. Fuck
Aug 2, 6:38 PM

Jun 2016
July is finally over! What a boring month, one of my least favorites.
Aug 2, 11:23 PM

May 2013
Life isn't fair sometimes.

Went and got some ramen after work and the waitress thought I was attractive. It's like, glad you find me attractive but alas it wouldn't work out.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Aug 3, 2:46 AM

Jun 2021
this sucks and it will always going to suck no matter if and how hard i try to change.
Aug 3, 4:26 AM

Aug 2014
what do you mean "vent something", huh?!

if i vent, i don't just vent something... i will vent EVERYTHING!!!!!
Aug 3, 4:45 AM

Nov 2023
My dog keeps waking me up at at 4am to go outside GAHHH
Aug 3, 4:49 AM
Jun 2024
My alarm keeps waking me up at at 4am to go study GAHHH
Aug 3, 4:49 AM

Aug 2014
playfulcloud88 said:
My dog keeps waking me up at at 4am to go outside GAHHH

isn't it nice though afterwards to go back to sleep? ¦)
Aug 3, 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
GirlyBoboTea said:
My alarm keeps waking me up at at 4am to go study GAHHH

isn't it nice though... i got nothing...)))
Aug 3, 4:51 AM

Nov 2023
It’s not nice no matter how you put it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aug 3, 4:53 AM

Sep 2020
Learning to code is a massive pain in the ass, but I need to go through it.
Aug 3, 4:53 AM
Jun 2024
It’s not nice ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aug 3, 4:54 AM

Aug 2014
playfulcloud88 said:
It’s not nice no matter how you put it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

well just imagine one day you are woken up by your dog 4 am and you leave the house with her and then a small asteroid falls right on to your bedroom! BAM! your dog saved your life!
Aug 4, 5:53 AM
Jun 2024
I want to watch evangelion but now every time i see shinji i think of asschewer, what have you done to me?
GirlyBoboTeaAug 4, 5:59 AM
Aug 4, 5:57 AM

Dec 2023
Absolutely no response, and yet still expecting a reply.
Aug 4, 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
Bro tourist with anime lately has been something lately in the past few years. Anything that is not mainstream anime is "weird" and "shouldn't exist" Bitch shut up, it aint made for you. The fact you're getting upset over drawings is beyond comical.

Aug 4, 12:57 PM

Mar 2023
Lost 6 kilos in two and a half weeks, not feeling all that great. Passable, not great.
Aug 4, 2:43 PM

Apr 2023
Waiting for gay thirst. I don't feel right without it
Aug 4, 4:49 PM

Nov 2023
is it even possible for future to miss

00cactus
Aug 4, 11:00 PM
Bippity Boppity

Feb 2024
Went walleye fishing with my dad on Lake Erie... and the boat was attacked by black flies... and they bit the sht out of me... and now my legs and arms are itchy like crazy.
I have slathered myself in Caladryl and took an antihistamine... and I am still itchy.
This is the worst :(

Aug 5, 12:39 AM

Jul 2022
ok, ok you got me, I know I should stop using this part of the website, but I swear I am here to collect the anime cards that viraat made and then I am going to just yeet myself out of here. I swear, I swear. the thing is I don´t want to delete my account because I worked hard to be a part of the rewrite team :D BUT that does not mean that a stupido as me should not have enough willpower to stop myself from visiting this place :D. so bear with me.

Aug 5, 12:42 AM
cinnamon girl โ™ก

Apr 2021
i hate lorelai so much !!! both of them...actually !!!
Aug 5, 12:48 AM
cinnamon girl โ™ก

Apr 2021
^_^ maybe im finally getting back to my groove !! *fingers crossed*
Aug 5, 12:56 AM

Oct 2011
wandererofnorth said:
Lost 6 kilos in two and a half weeks, not feeling all that great. Passable, not great.

i hope you're okay, brother D:
Aug 5, 1:18 AM

Apr 2023
I know there's a place out there for girly boys. Somewhere...
Aug 5, 2:55 AM

Dec 2008
Aug 5, 3:02 AM

Jul 2019
I got a bit drunk two days ago and I'm still feeling a slightly hungover. Getting old sucks.
Aug 5, 3:32 AM

Dec 2023
Sometimes i feel like if I disappeared for some period of time, no one from my internet friends would care because we're not close enough. Probably my fault cause I don't have any strong connection with them due to my lack of social skills. I wish I stopped feeling so lonely and like no one cares about me, I know I'm just overthinking but even so I feel like there's a tiny bit truth in this
Aug 5, 9:04 AM
Jun 2024
Back at the con, you van hear the trumpets very loud, sounds like a bunch of rusty pieces of metal, and the girls at the cafe can't stop laughing out loud and screaming, like, stfu I am practicing here, like just a few of us are studying our instruments, I like how you can tell who are the ones who will get no job lmao
Aug 5, 9:05 AM

Nov 2023
Wasps…

And I’m so sick of the heat
Aug 5, 9:10 AM

Oct 2018
i wish was 2 feet tall
Pages (159) « First ... « 156 157 [158] 159 »

More topics from this board

» Ask the person below you a question. v35 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Jun 28

3477 by aoi »»
8 seconds ago

» the user above you has now became a serial killer. what would their weapon be? ( 1 2 )

MAYOIII - Aug 3, 2019

90 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» What's better than _____?

-Fantastical- - 11 hours ago

11 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago

» Post an emoji that represents how you feel right now.

Alriven - Jul 29

32 by Mayospell »»
5 minutes ago

» Tag the person who you really miss on MAL ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ezlord - Aug 18, 2018

827 by Mayospell »»
7 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.