Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 6:57 PM
Jul 2024
Like, why reanimate One Piece? Have you not learnt your lesson?

Like, imagine World Trigger. Many people don't start watching World Trigger because the start of it is super slow paced, bad animation, and has a ridiculous amount of padding. The first season consists of about 60 episodes, and I believe they could easily bring that down to 48 with top-tier animation.

But no, why not waste it all on One Piece. Like, it is your fucking fault that you make a weekly series. In fact, even the annoying fan service filler scenes (because making 10yos see fan service is good, great job Toei!!) have better animation that most series.

Please reanimate World Trigger. Provided that it is done right, it could turn into the next best series of the decade. Like, imagine how cool this would be like if the World Series trailer was like this (not my video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMpc2bfdYY

Like, this series has enough potential to become the best of the decade, but most of the watchers give up on the first few episodes because the animation is so poor along with the excessive padding.

Thank you. If you agree, please tell me.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Yesterday, 7:26 PM
Oct 2019
Idk anything about World Trigger, but One Piece is one of the most popular anime and manga of all time, so it makes sense to me that they'd remake it with better pacing and more modern visuals for the earlier arcs. Especially since One Piece's length has become one of the biggest barriers for many viewers as many people either don't have the time to watch over 1000 episodes of a single series, or they don't want to invest that much time into an ongoing series, so the remake could be great for newcomers, and contribute to making One Piece even more popular and profitable than it already is. Whereas I imagine that a World Trigger remake would primarily appeal to existing World Trigger fans, which isn't inherently a bad thing, but it makes sense for it to not exactly be a massive priority for the studio behind One Piece and Dragon Ball.

Now, Kadokawa, on the other hand, is making a massive mistake by not producing No Game No Life season 2, instead of all of these shitty generic seasonal isekai shows that no one cares about. But at least they balance it out by prioritizing other popular anime projects like Re:Zero and Konosuba, so they're not JUST churning out forgettable garbage.
Yesterday, 7:31 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ShatteredSans
Idk anything about World Trigger, but One Piece is one of the most popular anime and manga of all time, so it makes sense to me that they'd remake it with better pacing and more modern visuals for the earlier arcs. Especially since One Piece's length has become one of the biggest barriers for many viewers as many people either don't have the time to watch over 1000 episodes of a single series, or they don't want to invest that much time into an ongoing series, so the remake could be great for newcomers, and contribute to making One Piece even more popular and profitable than it already is. Whereas I imagine that a World Trigger remake would primarily appeal to existing World Trigger fans, which isn't inherently a bad thing, but it makes sense for it to not exactly be a massive priority for the studio behind One Piece and Dragon Ball.

Now, Kadokawa, on the other hand, is making a massive mistake by not producing No Game No Life season 2, instead of all of these shitty generic seasonal isekai shows that no one cares about. But at least they balance it out by prioritizing other popular anime projects like Re:Zero and Konosuba, so they're not JUST churning out forgettable garbage.
@ShatteredSans

You're just fucking wrong.

World Trigger is an anime that'd appeal to everyone as it has no fan service, can be viewed by a wide demographic, has good strategy, an excellent plot, and fun action.

Unlike World Trigger, One Piece just happened to come out then and there. If World Trigger had better animation, then almost everyone would agree that World Trigger is better.
Yesterday, 7:32 PM

Oct 2016
Isn't there a remake out there that started recently or something?
Yesterday, 7:44 PM

Oct 2013
You lost me with the fanservice bit. I'm pretty sure it'd be fanservicy no matter what just due to the outfits characters wear sometimes and the fact they have huge cannons, and I don't mean the ones of the ship.

Also, you are waaay off if you think World Trigger would ever beat One Piece in popularity and appeal.
FanofActionYesterday, 7:49 PM
Yesterday, 7:51 PM
Apr 2017
Wahhh my favorite anime doesn't have good animation like one of the most popular animes of all time wahhh. Cope some more
Yesterday, 7:53 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@ShatteredSans

You're just fucking wrong.

World Trigger is an anime that'd appeal to everyone as it has no fan service, can be viewed by a wide demographic, has good strategy, an excellent plot, and fun action.

Unlike World Trigger, One Piece just happened to come out then and there. If World Trigger had better animation, then almost everyone would agree that World Trigger is better.
@Hiimoohiii I'm only saying that a World Trigger remake would mainly appeal to existing World Trigger fans because I don't think most casual anime watchers/fans have even heard of World Trigger. I've heard the title a few times, but I know pretty much nothing about it.

That said, even if you're right about World Trigger being a series that can appeal to everyone, it doesn't have the same mass appeal and name recognition that One Piece has, and for a remake to be successful, they'd have to release it in a season where there isn't some massively popular series airing to overshadow it, just as many series from Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 were overshadowed by Frieren and Dungeon Meshi.
Yesterday, 8:00 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
You lost me with the fanservice bit. I'm pretty sure it'd be fanservicy no matter what just due to the outfits characters wear sometimes and the fact they have huge cannons, and I don't mean the ones of the ship.

Also, you are waaay off if you think World Trigger would ever beat One Piece in popularity and appeal.
@FanofAction

It will if it has good animation, and One Piece doesn't appeal to many people.

'The fact they have huge cannons'. Then don't make them have big 'cannons', don't make them move around every 3s with a bonk noise, and don't have that Baby Dragon person jump in their boobs every 3s. Were you under the impression that One Piece didn't have fan service?

Yesterday, 8:01 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to 0428ForLife
Wahhh my favorite anime doesn't have good animation like one of the most popular animes of all time wahhh. Cope some more
@0428ForLife

The only reason why World Trigger isn't popular is simply because of the bad animation.

One Piece is overrated, and that is a fact. Maybe watch both shows and come back.
Yesterday, 8:03 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ShatteredSans
@Hiimoohiii I'm only saying that a World Trigger remake would mainly appeal to existing World Trigger fans because I don't think most casual anime watchers/fans have even heard of World Trigger. I've heard the title a few times, but I know pretty much nothing about it.

That said, even if you're right about World Trigger being a series that can appeal to everyone, it doesn't have the same mass appeal and name recognition that One Piece has, and for a remake to be successful, they'd have to release it in a season where there isn't some massively popular series airing to overshadow it, just as many series from Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 were overshadowed by Frieren and Dungeon Meshi.
@ShatteredSans

OMG, and because of the remake, they'll see a new series and watch the first few episodes and get hooked. You've a brain, right?

World Trigger will not get ver shadowed by Frieren or Dungeon Meshi. World Trigger is a great series arguably equal, if not greater, than those two, with the exception of the bad animation early on.
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

It will if it has good animation, and One Piece doesn't appeal to many people.

'The fact they have huge cannons'. Then don't make them have big 'cannons', don't make them move around every 3s with a bonk noise, and don't have that Baby Dragon person jump in their boobs every 3s. Were you under the impression that One Piece didn't have fan service?

@Hiimoohiii Umm...No. I was saying even without any fanservice filler, One Piece would still have fanservice.
Yesterday, 8:15 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@ShatteredSans

OMG, and because of the remake, they'll see a new series and watch the first few episodes and get hooked. You've a brain, right?

World Trigger will not get ver shadowed by Frieren or Dungeon Meshi. World Trigger is a great series arguably equal, if not greater, than those two, with the exception of the bad animation early on.
@Hiimoohiii yes, but you're making the assumption that most people will be interested in watching a World Trigger remake, and not just dismiss it along with most of the other seasonal anime that don't look interesting to them. Most people don't just watch the first few episodes of every single anime that airs in each season.

I think you're greatly overestimating the appeal and popularity of World Trigger based on your own personal taste.
Yesterday, 8:21 PM
May 2024
Hiimoohiii said:
Like, imagine World Trigger. Many people don't start watching World Trigger because the start of it is super slow paced, bad animation, and has a ridiculous amount of padding. The first season consists of about 60 episodes, and I believe they could easily bring that down to 48 with top-tier animation.

The first season actually has 73 episodes, apart from that though, I don't see what your issue is.
Is the first season a bit long? Sure, but none of it (or at least none of what I remember) is filler or padding, they simply take their time establishing the world, the technologies, the characters, etc. Essentially they do everything you'd want from an good story, why would you complain?
Are you so used to shitty Isekai or Fantasy shows which rush through 3 seasons worth of exploration in 6 episodes, give their characters no personality and have no worldbuilding/lore at all that you lost the patience to watch a show which actually takes its time to flesh the world an characters out?

I mean sure you can shorten the first season to 65 or even 60 episodes, sure but you'd lose quite of information the weapons technology and tactical fighting, since most scenes you can cut without really affecting the story are the tournament style fights between the different border teams, which I actually like quite a bit, who doesn't love a good fight scene after all especially the more tactical ones which aren't just shounen style "hit it until it dies" fights.

As far as the animation goes, I don't really have much to complain. It's not JJK level of animation with a dynamic camera and flashy effects all over the place, but it's far from "bad" too. I'd say its animation is mediocre most of the time with some highs and lows here and there.
I have definitely seen plenty of worse looking shows like Nanatsu no Taizai Season 3, Ex-Arm, the last 2 episodes of Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta (which are basically just still images), or even nonsense which should not be on MAL to begin with like Kokuhaku (the 40 second ONA from 2015).
Yesterday, 8:22 PM

Nov 2020
My guy is crashing out over Toei Reanimating The One Piece. When that's not even the truth. Wit Studio is behind the remake. Sounds like the Mangaka of World Trigger needs to get his manga writing skills up so people will care for a remake.
Yesterday, 8:53 PM
Nov 2022
Toei needs to make new long-form mecha anime. Go Nagai has a couple of mecha manga that haven't been made into anime yet (Machine Saurer and Robochoi Ace), and some of his oneshots like Dai-Sensou should become full anime. Better yet, get Obari to come up with brand new designs and premises, and make entire shows like the mecha episode of Pretty Cure! It's so easy to make mountains of must-watch anime that way, yet so few studios are interested in doing so :(
Yesterday, 9:04 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ShatteredSans
@Hiimoohiii yes, but you're making the assumption that most people will be interested in watching a World Trigger remake, and not just dismiss it along with most of the other seasonal anime that don't look interesting to them. Most people don't just watch the first few episodes of every single anime that airs in each season.

I think you're greatly overestimating the appeal and popularity of World Trigger based on your own personal taste.
@ShatteredSans

I think you're greatly overestimating the quality of One Piece based on its popularity.

And when people see clips of a call, fair, non-genetic determinism anime that doesn't have fan service, along with having an actual plot, many anime watches will flock towards the series. Picture Spice and Wolf. Back when it was first released ages ago, no one talked about if for decades after, but after the reanimation, it went to one of the top 3 animes on r/Anime. Now when you think of a merchant or an actually well-written strategy action series, it is obvious that the action series will have more viewers.

Yesterday, 9:08 PM

Mar 2018
Literally the first person in my life I've ever seen give a shit about World Trigger
Sometimes you just want to hear anime girls squeak and squeal
Yesterday, 9:09 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to The_critical_Fan
Hiimoohiii said:

The first season actually has 73 episodes, apart from that though, I don't see what your issue is.
Is the first season a bit long? Sure, but none of it (or at least none of what I remember) is filler or padding, they simply take their time establishing the world, the technologies, the characters, etc. Essentially they do everything you'd want from an good story, why would you complain?
Are you so used to shitty Isekai or Fantasy shows which rush through 3 seasons worth of exploration in 6 episodes, give their characters no personality and have no worldbuilding/lore at all that you lost the patience to watch a show which actually takes its time to flesh the world an characters out?

I mean sure you can shorten the first season to 65 or even 60 episodes, sure but you'd lose quite of information the weapons technology and tactical fighting, since most scenes you can cut without really affecting the story are the tournament style fights between the different border teams, which I actually like quite a bit, who doesn't love a good fight scene after all especially the more tactical ones which aren't just shounen style "hit it until it dies" fights.

As far as the animation goes, I don't really have much to complain. It's not JJK level of animation with a dynamic camera and flashy effects all over the place, but it's far from "bad" too. I'd say its animation is mediocre most of the time with some highs and lows here and there.
I have definitely seen plenty of worse looking shows like Nanatsu no Taizai Season 3, Ex-Arm, the last 2 episodes of Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta (which are basically just still images), or even nonsense which should not be on MAL to begin with like Kokuhaku (the 40 second ONA from 2015).
@The_critical_Fan

The first season has a terrible filler arc which I didn't include. That filler arc should not be reanimated.

Lol, rewatch the first episode. If those stares isn't padding, then I don't know what is. They take their time, but the padding and stuff makes it seem like that 13 episodes is too much to get into action which it could have 7 or 8 episodes (5 episodes if you count Miwa's Squad as Kuma).

Season 2 and season 3 have really good animation, but I do think it needs some flare. If you rewatch the opening for, I believe, season 4, you'll see new scenes that has the flare that I'm talking about.

Isekai anime shouldn't be used as the base standard of shows or animation, as they suck in all those aspects.
Yesterday, 9:11 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to neon_1
My guy is crashing out over Toei Reanimating The One Piece. When that's not even the truth. Wit Studio is behind the remake. Sounds like the Mangaka of World Trigger needs to get his manga writing skills up so people will care for a remake.
@neon_1

He has back problems, idiot.

Also, many people love World Trigger. However, the fact is that there isn't that much hype around it because while most animes start with interesting episodes which gives popularity to the manga, Toei decided to give the first few episodes the worst animation ever. I believe that the person who did that was bought off by Oda so World Trigger doesn't overtake One Piece. A few years after that, though, the new person realized that World Trigger was excellent and decided to make a season 2 and season 3.
Yesterday, 9:12 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to IdeDial
Toei needs to make new long-form mecha anime. Go Nagai has a couple of mecha manga that haven't been made into anime yet (Machine Saurer and Robochoi Ace), and some of his oneshots like Dai-Sensou should become full anime. Better yet, get Obari to come up with brand new designs and premises, and make entire shows like the mecha episode of Pretty Cure! It's so easy to make mountains of must-watch anime that way, yet so few studios are interested in doing so :(
@IdeDial

Mecha animes suck.

It's like, 'I have more money than you, so here's my giant 50m mecha vs yours'.

Sorta' like Murim worlds and cultitvation.
Yesterday, 9:13 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Sports_Friday
Literally the first person in my life I've ever seen give a shit about World Trigger
@Sports_Friday

Do you care about World Trigger, too?

Yesterday, 9:14 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii Umm...No. I was saying even without any fanservice filler, One Piece would still have fanservice.
@FanofAction

No, if it didn't have any fan service, then it wouldn't have fan service.

What are you going on about?
Yesterday, 9:22 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@IdeDial

Mecha animes suck.

Sorta' like Murim worlds and cultitvation.
Hiimoohiii said:

I don't understand what you mean. The only mecha anime I can think of where money is a factor is Time Bokan, and that's a parody.
Yesterday, 9:29 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@ShatteredSans

I think you're greatly overestimating the quality of One Piece based on its popularity.

And when people see clips of a call, fair, non-genetic determinism anime that doesn't have fan service, along with having an actual plot, many anime watches will flock towards the series. Picture Spice and Wolf. Back when it was first released ages ago, no one talked about if for decades after, but after the reanimation, it went to one of the top 3 animes on r/Anime. Now when you think of a merchant or an actually well-written strategy action series, it is obvious that the action series will have more viewers.

@Hiimoohiii I never said anything about One Piece's quality. Maybe you're assuming that I'm a One Piece fan, but I'm not. I haven't watched a single episode or read a single chapter (yet).

I don't know how popular Spice and Wolf was prior to the remake, but I've heard more people talk about Spice and Wolf before the remake than I've heard even mention World Trigger, so idk if that's a good comparison.
Yesterday, 9:39 PM

Feb 2020
"Toei is Screwing Up Big Time"

Not the first time. Well, it's still my favorite anime studio.
Yesterday, 9:57 PM

Jul 2024
Well it's a business decision and they understand their business better than fans..
12 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

No, if it didn't have any fan service, then it wouldn't have fan service.

What are you going on about?
@Hiimoohiii You said "filler scenes". I was talking about female character designs...Two completely different things. So yes, if these "filler scenes" were gone, there would still be fanservice. Just look at the damn characters...
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to ShatteredSans
@Hiimoohiii I never said anything about One Piece's quality. Maybe you're assuming that I'm a One Piece fan, but I'm not. I haven't watched a single episode or read a single chapter (yet).

I don't know how popular Spice and Wolf was prior to the remake, but I've heard more people talk about Spice and Wolf before the remake than I've heard even mention World Trigger, so idk if that's a good comparison.
@ShatteredSans

I have never heard anyone mention Spice and Wolf before its remake.

My point was that shows popularity doesn't truly reflect the quality, it just tends to.
12 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to RainyEvenings
Well it's a business decision and they understand their business better than fans..
@RainyEvenings I don't think it takes that much business sense to figure out remaking One Piece is the better choice. OP is just in denial.
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to RainyEvenings
@RainyEvenings

The reason why World Trigger isn't popular was because of a power feud within Toei, so they deliberately made the animation terrible and adding 3s of padding within every scene (literally scenes, not events).

However, eventually after that, World Trigger season 2 and season 3 were produced, creating some of the best anime content within the medium.
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii You said "filler scenes". I was talking about female character designs...Two completely different things. So yes, if these "filler scenes" were gone, there would still be fanservice. Just look at the damn characters...
@FanofAction

Women can have breasts without it being fan service, you know. It is only when they make children jump in it, or where really loose suits and make the breasts shake, where it becomes fan service.
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@RainyEvenings I don't think it takes that much business sense to figure out remaking One Piece is the better choice. OP is just in denial.
@FanofAction

Lol

I never said remaking One Piece wasn't a good buisness decision, I was merely saying that remaking World Trigger first would be much better. The only reason why World Trigger isn't popular is becase the first 20 episodes of the anime has some of the worst animation I've seen in the 2010s, along with the worst padding I've seen in any anime made within the last 15 years.

12 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

Women can have breasts without it being fan service, you know. It is only when they make children jump in it, or where really loose suits and make the breasts shake, where it becomes fan service.
@Hiimoohiii Not that simple. To some, just having a busty character is enough to be considered sexualization and fan service.
12 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii Not that simple. To some, just having a busty character is enough to be considered sexualization and fan service.
@FanofAction

It depends.

If it is excessively, then it is. If it is normal, then it isn't.

12 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

Lol

I never said remaking One Piece wasn't a good buisness decision, I was merely saying that remaking World Trigger first would be much better. The only reason why World Trigger isn't popular is becase the first 20 episodes of the anime has some of the worst animation I've seen in the 2010s, along with the worst padding I've seen in any anime made within the last 15 years.

@Hiimoohiii No...It still doesn't make sense to focus on a series that doesn't have a very high demand over something that built up an audience who have sat through over 1,000 episodes. It'd be incredibly dumb of them to ignore all those One Piece fans in both the west and Japan and push a remake back even further in favor of something basically no one is asking for.
11 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

It depends.

If it is excessively, then it is. If it is normal, then it isn't.

@Hiimoohiii I think the One Piece girls count as "excessive"..
11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii I think the One Piece girls count as "excessive"..
@FanofAction

And that is why it has fan service, and that is why it is bad.

11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii No...It still doesn't make sense to focus on a series that doesn't have a very high demand over something that built up an audience who have sat through over 1,000 episodes. It'd be incredibly dumb of them to ignore all those One Piece fans in both the west and Japan and push a remake back even further in favor of something basically no one is asking for.
@FanofAction

You are literate? Right?

The only fucking reason why World Trigger wasn't as popular was because the first season had really bad animation and padding. Please reread my previous sentence again. I have said that to you many times.

Many people have asked for a World Trigger remake. Also, they won't be pushing back anything. It'll work if they just make One Piece an anime that doesn't have one or two chapters per an episode.
11 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

And that is why it has fan service, and that is why it is bad.

@Hiimoohiii So by that logic, if World Trigger had fan service, it would be bad?
11 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@FanofAction

You are literate? Right?

The only fucking reason why World Trigger wasn't as popular was because the first season had really bad animation and padding. Please reread my previous sentence again. I have said that to you many times.

Many people have asked for a World Trigger remake. Also, they won't be pushing back anything. It'll work if they just make One Piece an anime that doesn't have one or two chapters per an episode.
@Hiimoohiii Even if many people asked for World Trigger, I guarantee it's not nearly as much as the amount of people who want a new One Piece. That's the one thing you seem not to get.

Also, picking one absolutely means pushing the other back, because there's no way they're going to work on two big productions at the same time.
11 hours ago

Jul 2021
This guy is salty that One Piece is getting a remake and not World Trigger.
Don't delude yourself that World Trigger is better than One Piece in either plot or popularity.
11 hours ago

Jul 2021
Reply to Hiimoohiii
@neon_1

He has back problems, idiot.

Also, many people love World Trigger. However, the fact is that there isn't that much hype around it because while most animes start with interesting episodes which gives popularity to the manga, Toei decided to give the first few episodes the worst animation ever. I believe that the person who did that was bought off by Oda so World Trigger doesn't overtake One Piece. A few years after that, though, the new person realized that World Trigger was excellent and decided to make a season 2 and season 3.
@Hiimoohiii OP is on insane level of delusions it's hilarious.
11 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to Cestlavie_
@Cestlavie_ Yeah...I suppose Oda is who's keeping Hunter X Hunter from coming back and is also responsible for the Bleach anime being on a 10 year hiatus.
11 hours ago

Jun 2016
What is a world trigger? What could be so offensive that triggers the entire world? Or maybe the world is just one giant gun and the world trigger fires the world. Like Trump in the Apprentice. You know because he was firing people.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii So by that logic, if World Trigger had fan service, it would be bad?
@FanofAction

Nope!

It would definitely be a worse show if it had fan service though.
11 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to IdeDial
@IdeDial it would be great, even a more faithful remake to getter robo and mazinger z (the fact I heard there isn't is the only reason I haven't watched them yet)
11 hours ago

Oct 2013
Reply to neon_1
@neon_1 Oh shit, that's right..Well, I wasted my time arguing with him about Toei's choices then...I mean, it was a waist of time either way, but still.
11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to FanofAction
@Hiimoohiii Even if many people asked for World Trigger, I guarantee it's not nearly as much as the amount of people who want a new One Piece. That's the one thing you seem not to get.

Also, picking one absolutely means pushing the other back, because there's no way they're going to work on two big productions at the same time.
@FanofAction

OMG, it won't push anything back.

Right now, it is a fact that One Piece has been creating weekly episodes for a while, wasting perfectly good animators on filler (Luffy riding a dragon for 5 minutes in Wano arc). Instead, they should make each One Piece epsiode take 2-4 chapters, and make a bi-weekly series so that they can focus on World Trigger.

It is only not near the amount of people because, and I say this again, World Trigger's manga wasn't popular because of the bad anime, omg!!

11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to Cestlavie_
This guy is salty that One Piece is getting a remake and not World Trigger.
Don't delude yourself that World Trigger is better than One Piece in either plot or popularity.
@Cestlavie_

World Trigger is better than One Piece in quality by far.

It is not better in popularity, but that is only because the anime that was made to promote it started off with terrible animation and padding.
11 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to Cestlavie_
@Cestlavie_

I am not delusional.

World Trigger is better written than One Piece, and that is the truth.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Who is the worst protagonist of all anime? ( 1 2 )

Skylar-whoo - 7 hours ago

76 by Yukarix »»
3 minutes ago

» What do you think about 00s anime? ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - Jul 27

81 by MegamiRem »»
11 minutes ago

» Obscure OVAs with dubs

JoeChip - Jul 30

7 by Zarutaku »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » why do newer anime fans take pride in disliking popular or objectively good anime?

based_reviewer - 3 hours ago

16 by Nirinbo »»
13 minutes ago

» why is netorare/ntr so overhated?

based_reviewer - 3 hours ago

32 by Cielord »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.