Forum Settings
Forums

Do you get FOMO when a new anime season starts?

New
6 hours ago

Apr 2018
Do you find yourself struggling with the urge to watch everything just because it’s new and being discussed everywhere and binge-watching shows that you're not even that invested in just to feel included in the conversations?
5 hours ago
Apr 2024
Not really. I just check out the new shows to see what it get my attention and just watch that, after a few weeks I check ranking and stuff to see what people think is the best so I give it a try if I am not already watching those shows
5 hours ago

Feb 2020
"Do you get FOMO when a new anime season starts?"

No.
5 hours ago
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021

No. because i dont even watch seasonal that often

dear ash,
you're not alone. i'm by your side.
my soul is always with you. 🤎🍂
— eiji okumura
5 hours ago

May 2019

No. i watch whatever i want whenever i want it.
5 hours ago

May 2023
Nupe.. too much discussion and hype everywhere about a title actually dissuades me from watching that title, atleast for the time being (e.g. Frieren and Mushoku Tensei).. mainly cuz I find majority's hype concept in contrast to mine.. and I only binge-watch shows I am 'invested' in..
5 hours ago

Dec 2021
Tbh I used to when I first started watching anime... but now, I don't feel the same sense of urgency. I don't have the same commitment to watch seasonals anymore, and I know I can just binge it all after it's finished if I have the time.
5 hours ago
Sep 2020
Nah, I will literally wait until everything has been released so I can binge watch it. I get so caught up with the story if its good I will try to complete it on a day off lmao.
5 hours ago

Jun 2024
I used to, but not so much now. I still haven't watched the Demon Slayer training arc yet, along with some other recent sequels...
5 hours ago

Mar 2016
No, but most of my fb and twitter friend were gone absolutely FOMO with new season lmao.

Currently i do binge-watch most thing from last season (Spring 2024)

4 hours ago

Dec 2012
nope. i forgetful. i wait until im sure the series is over to start marathon watch.
4 hours ago
Aug 2015
NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST OR IN THE LEAST. I have been watching anime for over a decade, and the anime of recent years has been far below subpar in many cases in all regards of production quality; Very sad. I attribute this mostly to the falling value of the yen and foreign influence. I wish anime will one day return to its former glory in the coming years as the tides of fate so clearly shift. Make Anime Great Again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
4 hours ago

May 2024
Used to, not anymore. I barely care for seasonals these days unless it's sth real special.
3 hours ago

Nov 2020
No, they aren't going anywhere and seasonal hype is often misleading.

Like imagine watching the summer 2017 season, you see the hype and you decide to watch some of the more popular stuff in the season. You see everyone talking about this "kakegururi" show. Next thing you know 3 hours are gone and you've been traumatized, finally understanding what war veterans go through as you now have PTSD yourself after watching it. You question how such an appalling crime against nature could be so appreciated. A modern horror story.
ngl punpun was a bit of an asshole
SLAVE KNIGHT GAEL IS DEAD!!!!!

3 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
No, I wait for bluray releases (and usually just forget to download them anyway lol)
3 hours ago

Jul 2024
No, i don't like waiting a week for 1 episode
What you see is what you get
Sorry my English is not the best
2 hours ago

Jul 2015
Kinda used to in the past, but nowadays, not really.
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
Nope, Not a seasonal anime watcher so still stuck in the 80s or just watch some hidden gem release seven years ago.
1 hour ago

Sep 2016
I abandoned FOMO many years ago and that includes basically everything a human can miss out on, including the most basic experiences such as building a family, but that doesn't mean I'm against experiencing it, just that I don't fear if it never happens.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
47 minutes ago
Oct 2018
NOPE. somehow i didn't like watch ongoing anime and "viral" anime that people have talk a lot.. i prefer watch it when the situation is a bit cooldown. Now i only watch underrated old anime that has been forgotten and i like it when only a few people talk about it
40 minutes ago

Sep 2008
No, if we don't watch same anime from current season we recommend each other series, share thought about new one that other haven't seen, talk about future series that we waiting, plan to watch or inform/ask each other about new announcements.

More topics from this board

» what do you think is the best anime of this decade so far ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Jul 26

63 by Animeistaken »»
30 seconds ago

» Have you ever encouraged a non-anime watcher to start anime? ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Yesterday

66 by Animeistaken »»
5 minutes ago

» Did you ever change your perspective to like an anime?

nirererin - 54 minutes ago

8 by Katakiki »»
15 minutes ago

» What is the trashiest anime genre? ( 1 2 )

basrekichka - Jul 26

82 by Katakiki »»
17 minutes ago

» Let's talk about hot takes 🔥

Factguyfrom_2 - Jul 19

47 by internetguy214 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.