Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 24, 5:59 AM

May 2024
Simple question really. Which one do you think is more ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐”‚?
Jun 24, 6:05 AM

Sep 2016
You should have made a poll.

I prefer Roxy and I'm almost certain Rudeus does too, given his obsession with her panties and because he calls her master.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 24, 6:06 AM
Nov 2023
So you're saying does he like a flat woman or a loli in her 40s damn that's a hard question I don't know maybe ask him ๐Ÿ’€
Jun 24, 6:21 AM

May 2024
Zarutaku said:

I did but for some reason it didn't register when the thread was created...Now I don't think I can add a poll, or can I?
Jun 24, 6:22 AM
May 2020
As a light novel reader I prefers Eris because she is wild on bed ๐Ÿ˜
Jun 24, 6:22 AM

May 2024
Reply to AnimeChad723
So you're saying does he like a flat woman or a loli in her 40s damn that's a hard question I don't know maybe ask him ๐Ÿ’€
@AnimeChad723 Flat women are based tbh
Jun 24, 6:23 AM

May 2024
Reply to DarkCoFFiNSouL
@DarkCoFFiNSouL Now we're talkin๐Ÿ‘Œ
Jun 24, 6:27 AM
Mar 2021
DarkCoFFiNSouL said:

for some reason I pictured Sylphie the silent wildest๐Ÿ˜…
Jun 24, 6:31 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to SimplyBrazen
Zarutaku said:

I did but for some reason it didn't register when the thread was created...Now I don't think I can add a poll, or can I?
@SimplyBrazen Not sure, I guess not.
Jun 24, 6:59 AM

Apr 2021
How in the world would we know ???

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 24, 7:10 AM

May 2024
Reply to ejleon
How in the world would we know ???

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ
@ejleon No ones asking you to make a scientific study on it mate๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 24, 7:38 AM
Oct 2023
yeah i think the correct answer here is “adult Eris” given his obsession with healthy breasts. that said, Sylphy and Roxy have a similar body type. Roxy is the older woman with a bit of experience, and Sylphy is young and fertile and has awesome ears. again, knowing Rudy, i highly doubt one is “better” than the other, especially since he’s learned the importance of the heart when i comes to lovemaking.

i know that the answer of “both” in an either/or scenario is cheating and kinda a cop-out, but i honestly can’t say an answer other than “it depends on his immediate needs / desires” or “being a Greyrat, Rudy likely prefers both at once, or one after the other, as two halves to one lovemaking whole”

i am not Rudy, but personally, if i were in this situation i don’t think i’d be able to give a definitive answer either. in my past relationships and overnight escapades, there were obviously many with whom the chemistry was just too good, and a few with whom it was nearly non-existent. but when it came to partners i saw long-term and developed feelings of the heart for, it would be impossible to rank the sex in terms of preference, or which was better. given the many nitty gritty components of lovemaking, both physical and emotional, the differences are too vast. it goes far beyond body type or assertiveness in bed.

TL ; DR — even in this very moment, Roxy is the essence of Rudy’s very first love and panty-obsession, and has the benefit of being a fresh bedmate who is comforting him in a dark time. however, Sylphy literally saved his little man from his comatose, indefinite bedrest, which forever cements her lovemaking at the tip-top, and on top of that, jokes aside, she is currently pregnant and showing, and there’s no way Rudy doesn’t even mildly fetishize her in this state. also, those ears. never forget her ears.
Jun 24, 7:40 AM
Oct 2023
SimplyBrazen said:
Zarutaku said:

i don’t mind it being a non-poll because it demands a more discussion-oriented thread to take place
Jun 24, 7:41 AM
Oct 2023
SimplyBrazen said:
@AnimeChad723 Flat women are based tbh

means they gotta work harder and therefore tend to be freakier, no? like this logic, i do
Jun 24, 7:53 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
SimplyBrazen said:

i don’t mind it being a non-poll because it demands a more discussion-oriented thread to take place

With a poll it would be more as who would you prefer
Jun 24, 7:57 AM
Dec 2023
SimplyBrazen said:
Simple question really. Which one do you think is more ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐”‚?

wait till Rudy reunites with his future husband
then you'll know who the freaky one is lmao
Jun 24, 8:00 AM
Jul 2023
in the LN he said that he does teacher-student roleplay with Roxy in bed so ig the answer is Roxy
Jun 24, 8:27 AM

Aug 2014
Idk, he might as well be into everyone at this point.
Jun 24, 8:34 AM

May 2024
Reply to GTRaijin
@GTRaijin Did anyone really believe dude was gonna stay loyal. He has the emotional maturity of a toddler.
Jun 24, 8:45 AM
Mar 2021
DON'T YOU KNOW A KIND OF THREESOME MAKES CHERRY ๐Ÿ’ ON TOP HEAVEN FEEL GOOD
Jun 24, 9:43 AM
May 2022
he likes them equally because they are different it goes like this:
sylphie the submissive
roxy the scientist basically she experiments with different kinds of roles and stuff
eris the dominant
Jun 24, 9:44 AM
May 2022
MrHunterxHunter said:
DarkCoFFiNSouL said:

for some reason I pictured Sylphie the silent wildest๐Ÿ˜…

doesnt happen... sadly
Jun 24, 9:46 AM
May 2022
GTRaijin said:

nah just one more and he stops
Jun 24, 9:57 AM
Feb 2022
capguncarcrash said:
yeah i think the correct answer here is “adult Eris” given his obsession with healthy breasts. that said, Sylphy and Roxy have a similar body type. Roxy is the older woman with a bit of experience, and Sylphy is young and fertile and has awesome ears. again, knowing Rudy, i highly doubt one is “better” than the other, especially since he’s learned the importance of the heart when i comes to lovemaking.

i know that the answer of “both” in an either/or scenario is cheating and kinda a cop-out, but i honestly can’t say an answer other than “it depends on his immediate needs / desires” or “being a Greyrat, Rudy likely prefers both at once, or one after the other, as two halves to one lovemaking whole”

i am not Rudy, but personally, if i were in this situation i don’t think i’d be able to give a definitive answer either. in my past relationships and overnight escapades, there were obviously many with whom the chemistry was just too good, and a few with whom it was nearly non-existent. but when it came to partners i saw long-term and developed feelings of the heart for, it would be impossible to rank the sex in terms of preference, or which was better. given the many nitty gritty components of lovemaking, both physical and emotional, the differences are too vast. it goes far beyond body type or assertiveness in bed.

TL ; DR — even in this very moment, Roxy is the essence of Rudy’s very first love and panty-obsession, and has the benefit of being a fresh bedmate who is comforting him in a dark time. however, Sylphy literally saved his little man from his comatose, indefinite bedrest, which forever cements her lovemaking at the tip-top, and on top of that, jokes aside, she is currently pregnant and showing, and there’s no way Rudy doesn’t even mildly fetishize her in this state. also, those ears. never forget her ears.

this one made a study on it ๐Ÿ˜‚ @simplybrazen
Jun 24, 10:01 AM
May 2022
I think he Rudeus prefers whoever wants to get in bed with him.
Jun 24, 10:04 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Dan_ALves
I think he Rudeus prefers whoever wants to get in bed with him.
@Dan_ALves Not quite, Aisha already tried but Rudeus denied :P
Jun 24, 10:13 AM

May 2024
Yantama said:
this one made a study on it ๐Ÿ˜‚ @simplybrazen

I applaud the effort ngl
Jun 24, 10:49 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Roxy for sure.
that's his master and he was obsessed with her for a time being too.
he was always thinking about her too.
Jun 24, 10:59 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to GTRaijin
@GTRaijin Everyone says that, but life isn't that simple
Jun 24, 1:09 PM
Mar 2021
I feel like Roxy might be crazy in bed.
Sylphie looks more like the docile type, although by the “how many children do you want” she often says I might have my doubts
Jun 24, 1:11 PM
May 2021
LN reader here. Syphie is super passive and let's Rudy do anything. Roxy treats sex as a craft and picks Ellanises brain for tips.

Roxy is definitely the best.
Jun 24, 1:38 PM

Apr 2021
SimplyBrazen said:
@ejleon No ones asking you to make a scientific study on it mate๐Ÿ˜ญ

No one asks me anything any time, I just come and go like a ghost ๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 24, 3:30 PM
Jan 2024
No it’s not about that it’s all about love ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 24, 4:12 PM
May 2022
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zarutaku That...I didn´t even think of that and I don´t want to. At least the other two have his age or more. And they´re not related.
Jun 24, 5:08 PM
Dec 2007
LN does go into detail. Basically, Sylphy wants to be dominated, Eris wants to dominate, and Roxy is the technician of the group (she gets advice from elinalise). Of the group, Sylphy and Roxy are down with three ways. Eris is more shy about it, but will partake on occasion.
Jun 25, 1:01 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Dan_ALves
@Zarutaku That...I didn´t even think of that and I don´t want to. At least the other two have his age or more. And they´re not related.
@Dan_ALves You forgot about his first time with Eris, she's his 2nd cousin ๐Ÿ˜
Jun 25, 3:19 AM

Oct 2013
Well wiki on Roxy's page says this
According to Rudeus, in bed Roxy is the technical type, she looks to her teacher Elinalise for advice and wisdom, Roxy offers alternatives to improve her performance. She is always researching and improving.

And then on Sylphy's wiki page it says
According to Rudeus, Sylphy is submissive in bed, she accepts everything unconditionally, even if it is something very shameful, she will do it.

So who knows man, both things seems pretty good in my books
But like Roxy has the best hair between the two so thats my guess since Rudy when fantasying about Sylphy wanted her with long hair
Jun 25, 3:22 AM

Jul 2021
idc i just want them to have a threesome ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 25, 3:42 AM

May 2024
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
idc i just want them to have a threesome ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ
@TsutanaiFuun Apparently they will later on...
Jun 25, 3:43 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to SimplyBrazen
@TsutanaiFuun Apparently they will later on...
@SimplyBrazen that's very very nice

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 25, 5:53 AM
May 2022
Reply to Zarutaku
@Dan_ALves You forgot about his first time with Eris, she's his 2nd cousin ๐Ÿ˜
@Zarutaku Oh shit, that´s right. I guess that´s that world.
Jun 25, 6:40 AM

May 2021
If this is about being a freaky-ass-n*gga, then let the anime cook a lil' bit more. There's someone way more freaky yet to bed Rudeus.

Jun 25, 2:54 PM
Dec 2020
Zarutaku said:

I prefer Roxy and I'm almost certain Rudeus does too, given his obsession with her panties and because he calls her master.

she is his master from back in the day its respect
Jun 25, 11:46 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to OfficialWeeb14
Zarutaku said:

she is his master from back in the day its respect
@OfficialWeeb14 That doesn't matter, Rudeus had a student x teacher fetish for many years and such ingrained fetishes don't just go away, so he most likely prefers Roxy in bed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

390 by Corrupteddrago »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

369 by TheOtherJN »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

217 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 26, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Would you also deny Aisha's request? (SPOILER episode 6) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - May 25

61 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.