Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 6:19 AM
Mar 2020
Very wholesome, grampa and gramma sharing cake for their anniversary
May 6, 6:27 AM

Feb 2021
Looks like that when the hourglass time out, they are going to become old again...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 6, 11:18 PM
Mar 2016
I tried to guess when they got married.

1) In this episode, Shouzo said they were celebrating their marriage's 58th anniversary.
2) The calendar in the living room shows an October starting on Monday. The last time it happened was in 2018.
3) The granddaughters have already used modern smartphones. It would place the setting in the 2010s, precisely in either 2012 or 2018.

By these facts, I concluded that they married in either 1954 or 1960.

What do you think?
May 18, 2:41 AM
Dec 2020
this is so adorable!! i love how they're slowly discovering their love and passion for eachother that they couldn't live out in their first youths
Jun 9, 10:23 PM

Jul 2023
I had to laugh at the kids who suddenly had a crush on grandma.

Sad if she had cancer. The fruit must have removed it.
patkarununganJun 15, 6:55 AM
Jun 15, 4:34 AM
Jul 2014
I just dropped the show because it’s irritating to me . Grandpa and grandma have been married for 60 years yet they can’t hold hands ?!!! The granddaughter has a CRUSH on both of her grandparents!!!!! The women in their town are into grandpa yet he get slapped because they like him?!! These are some of my issues with the show. Although the art style is beautiful. What a shame.
Jun 16, 2:22 AM

Oct 2017
Those kids got new dream thanks to Ine. Ine's into wall slam, that was bad for heart. Their other granddaughter is cute and a sweet girl too. It's fun watching them spend their time with the granddaughters. Episode had it's emotional moment too with their second son crying now that his mother is all better. I do wonder if their time is entirely reverted or if this is temporary. From the dream it seems like the former and I do hope that's the case.
Jun 16, 2:26 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to hanan-x
I just dropped the show because it’s irritating to me . Grandpa and grandma have been married for 60 years yet they can’t hold hands ?!!! The granddaughter has a CRUSH on both of her grandparents!!!!! The women in their town are into grandpa yet he get slapped because they like him?!! These are some of my issues with the show. Although the art style is beautiful. What a shame.
hanan-x said:
Grandpa and grandma have been married for 60 years yet they can’t hold hands ?!!!
They literally say that they are old inside. Also times change. Handholding and stuff are common in public nowadays but things weren't the same 60 years ago, specially even more so in rural areas.
hanan-x said:
The granddaughter has a CRUSH on both of her grandparents!!!!!
That's just a running gag.
hanan-x said:
The women in their town are into grandpa yet he get slapped because they like him?!!
Grandma's just jealous. Anyway~
Jun 17, 6:02 AM

Aug 2019
new granddaughter is cute

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 4:12 AM
Dec 2022
More adventures continue for the grandparents that turned young. Going thru teenage angst from their grand kids to how love is it these days, life is never a dull moment for the Saitous.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aversa - Jun 16

124 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Episode 10 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 9

45 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

38 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 3:56 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 26

39 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Jiisan Baasan Wakagaeru Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 19

44 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 23, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.