Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 7, 11:49 AM

Jan 2021
Fel finally fines the Dino from the intro!
May 9, 5:36 AM
Nov 2016
Just like 'Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu' this anime is in desperate need of a permanent female human sidekick companion. To spice things up. Maybe some romance or at least the potential hint of a romance or human friendship.

Travelling around with your slime and wolf will only keep me interested for so long. There's no story, barely any human interactions besides selling and dismantling monsters at guilds, no goals. Nothing.
Other anime go way overboard with nakamas and waifus and here and in Raifu we get the other extreme.
6/10
May 17, 1:13 AM
Dec 2022
Last episode of the season 1. Looks like there will be a season 2 since Mukohda is on the road again.
May 19, 6:00 PM

Apr 2008
God this show was so dull...

The premise was great... the execution was basically...

I'M HUNGRY I'M HUNGRY I'M HUNGRY I'M HUNGRY
Alrighty, let's pan fried some breaded meats!

Seriously... like 2/3rds of the recipes were just pan fried or fried foods

I'm kinda into cooking shows, so I'm okay with the overall formula the show, but they didn't go neither deep nor diverse enough into the recipes
and they didn't delve into the world either...

So we ended up shallow and repeated

Near the last few episodes where he's like 'ooh boy I'ma pretend to be a merchant again' and the dude was like 'oh wow, how rare and precious... here's 20bucks...'
It's like neat... but didn't you just get like 10,000 from just the random BS hunting that Fel does by accident...

Honestly...
Now that I think about it... Fel's absurd level of overpowered probably hurt this shows plot
Jun 1, 9:29 PM
Apr 2020
almost got me to cook for myself, great show
Jun 8, 7:08 AM

Jul 2012
At first I though this will be another boring anime..
Based on it is sypnosis n thumbnail pic..

But, right from the start ep1 it is getting more interesting n funny..

Isekai cooking can't be this weird, funny n intersting at the same time..
Can't wait to watch it is sequel..

Overall 9/10
Tbh not many isekai anime got this rate from me 👍
Good for those whose looking for relaxing time to enjoy..

Jun 16, 4:39 AM

Nov 2019
Decent episode, Mukouda visits the bathtub seller and buys a pristine bathtub for him to enjoy the nice steamy luxury of light headedness. Fel easily defeats the Earth Dragon despite being stronger than their original goal of Wyvern subjugation, Fel is a laughably overpowered character but got tamed because of delicious food lol.

Episode was decent, they ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger so expecting season 2 soon. I like how the goddesses don't become the cliche harem but are in the side for development. I wonder if the sequel will develop them more of stay with the trio and maybe add another character?
Jun 23, 4:18 PM
Aug 2023
Fun watch but very slow at the beginning. There is some potential for fun growth. I would try second season.
Jul 28, 3:57 PM
Aug 2023
One of the best relaxing anime you can watch when bored!!!
Jul 31, 4:05 PM
Dec 2012
Food wars isekai version
Sep 3, 9:21 AM

Dec 2008
And so season 1 es le fin! ANother interesting show masquerading as something while really being more educational and informative at times. This was like some other anime that sought to instruct viewers with ideas on how to cook, or for example, how Dr Stone tries to teach science using the thinly veiled story as a deliverysystem. I dont mind the rise of these types of shows. Most of the itme they are chill, and very enjoyable. PLUS SUI THE SLIME IS BEST FAMILIAR! SO ADORBS!!!! ^<^ BUT WOW... These op slimes have been taking off the last couple years in anime as well. 7.5/10 for this show. Can hardly wait for season 2! ^~^ BE well yall!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2023

98 by Undertaker21 »»
Yesterday, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

115 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 2, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

155 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 2, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2023

81 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2023

97 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.