Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 7, 2023 8:03 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
The after-Ship scene was premium lol  So the guy who tried to escape certain death ... died. There seemed to be tons of ships. How come no one has seen them when they arrived? Or did I miss something?
Also, this giant is really just going around in rampage mode, isn't he? The first guy he killed I felt somewhat sympathy for. Now .... well thank you for getting him.

Aug 29, 2023 8:45 PM

Apr 2016
So that girl survivef the battle royale, okay.
Blond guy was a bit annoying hammering the theme of "you have to survive!" but there's the main girl of the show to prove who is actually annoying, will she finally do something or just keep thinking about things that doesn't bring nothing to the place she is? I guess, I have to watch the next episode...
Sep 3, 2023 3:45 PM

Feb 2018
Tenza isnt the brightest but he's a pure heart, also his chemistry with Nurugai is wholesome in that hellhole of an island lol. Sagiri's speech was on point!
Sep 5, 2023 1:44 AM

Mar 2015
Some exposure on a few of the other characters.. and the samurai who tried to go home got what was coming to him, I'd say!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 7:38 AM

Apr 2013
Well I guess Genji that one coming, he acted like a total asshat. And of course there was the typical "I thought you are a boy" trope xD
Jan 15, 6:42 PM
Jan 2024
again, to much figh and almost no history
Mar 26, 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
I like the fact that a kid is actually just that. a kid. I thought at first there's something sinister about Nurugai being she's the youngest there, you know like she's actually a hardened killer or something like the rest of them. Turns out she's just like Dororo
May 19, 10:48 AM
Mar 2018
Very good episode!

I didn't expect the blond samurai to be more than a himbo, but I grew to really like him; through his fighting, but also through the flashback of when he saved Nurugai from jail. His shock at his companion's gender was so funny to me, because I had assumed Nurugai to be a girl since we first saw him. x)

Love how Sagiri stood up to Genji at the end.
May 22, 8:48 PM

Aug 2019
I want to slap the guy who kept putting Sagiri down just because she's a woman. Respectfully, stfu.
Jun 9, 3:14 AM
Nov 2016
This episode wasn't bad, I kinda enjoyed it to be honest, the thing I didn't enjoy was Genji suddenly turning into a villain and even trying to kill the heroine just to move the "plot", no man, this is weak writing, I can understand why he wanted the girl to leave, but then trying to kill her afterward? with that godawful cliche evil villain smirk? what happened with Genji is generic shitty writing to make the audience hate a character that is about to die, I'm tired of seeing those types of generic shit in shounen animes, why do you have to make it look so damn cringe and generic? if he was going to die then you may as well let him die as a good character and not a goddamn generic, cringe shitty villain, here's an idea: he realizes the girl doesn't want to go and tells her how much she's grown and all that, and then he can die peacefully, but no, you had to turn him into a generic shitty villain, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

With that out of the way, I enjoyed the rest of the episode, and the dark-skinned guy was a girl all along, interesting.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

202 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

198 by xjxlii »»
Jun 12, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

243 by Lennygc »»
Jun 10, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2023

325 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 10, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

335 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 9, 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.