Forum Settings
Forums

⌛ How many of your top-10 fiction is anime?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 11, 10:59 AM

Mar 2023
1. Monster (Anime)

2. The Twilight Zone (Live-action tv)

3. Megas XLR (Cartoon)

4. Animal Farm (Book)

5. Seven Samurai (Movie)

6. Persona 5 (Video Game)

7. Princess Tutu (Anime)

8. The good the bad and the ugly (Movie)

9. Avatar the last airbender (Cartoon)

10. Deadwood (Live-action tv)

Only 2/10.
May 11, 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
This is actually kinda tough to think about...Having to combine everything in one list and only choosing 10 things overall.

In no particular order:

Deadpool (live action movie)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (live action tv show)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (cartoon)
Yakuza 0 (videogame)
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (cartoon)
Paul (live action movie)
Persona 3 (videogame)
Steins;Gate (anime)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (anime)
Adventure Time (cartoon)

Note that this made my brain hurt and I'm only 85-90% sure about this list.
May 11, 12:18 PM

Feb 2024
I'm honestly jealous, you all know your tastes so clearly. I spent half an hour thinking of fiction and didn't manage to come up with top 10, not even speaking about how to align anime with it.
Probably I would add Devilman: Crybaby and Utena to my fiction top 100, but clearly not to top 10.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 11, 12:26 PM

Apr 2020
1.Psycho-pass (anime)
2.Wall-E (animated movie)
3.Roadside picnic (book)
4.Yumenikki (video game)
5.Hey Arnold (cartoon)
6.Steins;gate (anime)
7.Avatar the last airbender (cartoon)
8.Heavenly delusion (anime)
9.Summer ghost (anime movie)
10.Metal gear solid 2 (video game)

I really scrathed my head to add only 10
May 11, 12:38 PM
Jun 2023
All of them are anime. Overflow, Ane wa yanmama, Domestic Girlfriend, Redo of Healer, and My bedroom became a girls hangout for some reason - all are in my top 5 for favorite fiction. All of them are so good and very fun to watch with friends. All the characters are great self inserts if you are interested. I would definitely recommend them if you aren't interested in them already. Domestic Girlfriend and Redo of healer both have censored and uncensored versions but it isn't for being inapropriate, it is because of some violence. The "action" in them are out of this world so please give them a try
May 12, 1:51 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm...my list would probably look like this:

1) Berserk (manga)
2) Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
3) Blood Meridian (novel)
4) Apocalypse Now (film)
5) Watchmen (graphic novel)
6) Cowboy Bebop (anime)
7) Legend of the Galactic Heroes (anime)
8) Taxi Driver (film)
9) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (game)
10) The Human Condition (film trilogy)
Take care of yourself

May 12, 1:54 PM

Dec 2010
In no particular order my favorite fiction

LOTR(movies and books)
One Piece
TGCF(Chinese BL novels)
Sims 4
The Apothecary Diaries(light novels)
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Inheritance Games book series Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Green Creek Book series TJ Klune
Starling House by Alix E Harrow
any book by Chloe Gong
May 12, 2:15 PM
Dec 2021
Psycho-Pass, Welcome to the NHK and Texhnolyze are the only ones that can make top 10 fiction to me.

Mr. Deeds is better than any other anime I’ve seen IMO.
Jackof-allspadesMay 12, 2:42 PM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 16, 8:09 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Spunkert
1. Monster (Anime)

2. The Twilight Zone (Live-action tv)

3. Megas XLR (Cartoon)

4. Animal Farm (Book)

5. Seven Samurai (Movie)

6. Persona 5 (Video Game)

7. Princess Tutu (Anime)

8. The good the bad and the ugly (Movie)

9. Avatar the last airbender (Cartoon)

10. Deadwood (Live-action tv)

Only 2/10.
@Spunkert Seeing as you got The good, the bad, and the ugly and Deadwood on your list, what are your thoughts on Red Dead?
May 16, 8:18 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to LoveLikeBlood
Hmm...my list would probably look like this:

1) Berserk (manga)
2) Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
3) Blood Meridian (novel)
4) Apocalypse Now (film)
5) Watchmen (graphic novel)
6) Cowboy Bebop (anime)
7) Legend of the Galactic Heroes (anime)
8) Taxi Driver (film)
9) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (game)
10) The Human Condition (film trilogy)
@LoveLikeBlood You sir have great taste. Seeing as you have picks like Eva and Taxi Driver. Have you seen Bladerunner or Tarkovsky's Stalker?
May 16, 8:25 AM

Mar 2023
I Only Watch Anime But Here's List:
Code Geass
Yona of the Dawn
Violet Evergarden
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
Vivy
AOT
Rezero
Fate
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Rurouni Kenshin
May 16, 8:27 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to DOSS300
@Spunkert Seeing as you got The good, the bad, and the ugly and Deadwood on your list, what are your thoughts on Red Dead?
@DOSS300

I have only played Red Dead Revolver and Redemption. Both great games from my memories.
May 16, 8:40 AM
Dec 2023
Probably 50% of them. I'm deliberately dividing up the different types of entertainment because they're too different for my taste.
Nevertheless, if I were to do it all the same, it should look something like this (it may well change in the future or depending on my mood)

1. Assassin's Creed (Video Game)
2. Blue Exorcist (Manga)
3. Vinlans Saga (Manga)
4. Karakuri Circus(manga and anime)
5.Maison Ikkoku (anime only)
6. Last Of Us (video game)
7. Dishonored (Video Game)
8. Back to the Future (Movie)
9. Robert Langdon series (Books and Movies)
10. Uncharted/Indiana Jones (Video game and Film)
May 16, 9:11 AM

Oct 2010
Let's see then

Moby Dick - book
Magi - manga
Love Exposure - movie
Pet Sounds - music album
Shingeki no Kyojin - anime
Death Note - anime
Battlestar Galactica - tv series
Norwegian Wood - book
3 Days of Happiness - book
HakoMari - LN

Apparently only 2, sad because Demon Days and Worms Armageddon didn't make the list but yeah
May 16, 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
Reply to DOSS300
@LoveLikeBlood You sir have great taste. Seeing as you have picks like Eva and Taxi Driver. Have you seen Bladerunner or Tarkovsky's Stalker?
@DOSS300

Sure have. Both fantastic films, though I only ever saw Stalker once when I was in college and need to rewatch it.
Take care of yourself

May 19, 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
I dont take fiction that seriously, but here is my top ten anime list, just fyi...

1- Hyperdimension Neptunia
2- Senran Kagura
3- Touhou Project
4- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
5- Rozen Maiden
6- To Love Ru
7- Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
8- Date a Live
9- Nekopara
10- Sailor Moon

I hope you enjoy this list!!
May 19, 11:52 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to DesuMaiden
I dont take fiction that seriously, but here is my top ten anime list, just fyi...

1- Hyperdimension Neptunia
2- Senran Kagura
3- Touhou Project
4- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
5- Rozen Maiden
6- To Love Ru
7- Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
8- Date a Live
9- Nekopara
10- Sailor Moon

I hope you enjoy this list!!
@DesuMaiden 1 - Love
2 Love
3 One of my favorites
4 OK
5 Neutral
6 Neutral (haven't finished all seasons yet)
7 Unfamiliar
8 Neutral
9 Neutral
10 Haven't watched
May 19, 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
Reply to Shizuna
@Alcoholicide Hey, I take pride in my weebness! Well, jokes aside, as I've been getting older, I kind of lost interest in most non-Japanese entertainment. It hits closer to home most of the time and not to mention I absolutely love Japanese voice acting.

Also, for comparing works from different mediums, you can rank them based on the emotional impact and lasting impression they left on you.
@Shizuna
Same here. Back then I was watching and consuming way more western media. Now I just can't (I don't feel like I'd even want to) unless it's something made in distant past. My top 10 fiction list would be definitely filled with Japanese fiction. This is where I feel like at home and this is what is making the biggest impact on me.
I won't say that all western fiction is bad. No, many older American movies are truly good. But still, they wouldn't earn a place in my top 10.

There would be definitely Clannad (Anime), Xenoblade 2 (game), Chrono Trigger (game), Nier Automata (game), kono yo no hate de koi wo utau shoujo yu-no (visual novel), Ef (visual novel, original one from 1996,not that shitty remake), Air (visual novel), Kanon (anime), Kimi no Iru Machi (manga) and probably Trails of Cold Steel (game) on my list. I just can't make numbered list.
rsc-plMay 19, 1:13 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 25, 12:00 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to Jackof-allspades
Psycho-Pass, Welcome to the NHK and Texhnolyze are the only ones that can make top 10 fiction to me.

Mr. Deeds is better than any other anime I’ve seen IMO.
@Jackof-allspades Adam Sandler movies comprise the entirety of my top 10.
Jun 22, 6:29 AM

Aug 2018
This is a very interesting question as I have never thought to make a top ten out of different kinds of media. To be able to answer this question I was actually inspired to create accounts on MAL-like sites for other media and eventually got to this list.

1. Mother of Learning: Book
Greatest piece of fiction I’ve ever experienced.

2. Disco Elysium: Video Game
The skill system and how its implemented in Disco Elysium is the best mechanic I’ve seen in gaming and I earnestly hope other games will relentlessly copy and improve.

3. Hammered Down: Fanfiction
This fanfiction of Bleach is both the best fanfiction I’ve read and honestly how I’d prefer the Arrancar arc of Bleach went down.

4. Stormlight Archive: Book Series
Just the four available books is already here so I won’t be surprised if it goes higher with new additions since its some of the best worldbuidling and politicking I’ve seen in fiction.

I’m not up to date with the next two so they could be higher as well.

5. The Gods are Bastards: Web serial
Plays the fantasy tropes straight and sees how it would interact with advancing technology and society.

6. A Practical Guide to Evil: Web serial
A story about a world that runs on narrative tropes as inviolable laws.

7. Civilization 6: Video Game
I don’t have this game on my PC cause I’d just play it all day. One more turn.

8. Final Fantasy 12: Video Game
Blueprint for the perfect RPG in my eyes.

9. Magi and Sinbad: Manga
Taken together it explores its world in so many different kinds of detail.

10.Re:Zero: Anime
One of the best portrayals and narrative usage of time loop in an animated format I've ever seen.

Honorable mentions

Made in Abyss: Anime
Another season of similar quality might leave me with a difficult decision regarding placement.

Hunter x Hunter: Manga
If current arc ends with satisfying conclusion for all characters involved could also make it.

Certain Magical Index: Light Novel
I’m only on the 19th novel so once I’ve caught up it could be higher.

I’m surprised how despite watching a lot of anime recently and books and games being on the backburner right now that my list turned out like this but those are really good books/webnovels and games.
TheDoodleJun 22, 1:20 PM
Jun 22, 4:24 PM

Aug 2023
Categorical then alphabetical order

98.12.28 Otokotachi no Wakare (Album)
Pinkerton (Album)
Well Isn't This Awkward (Album)
FLCL (Anime)
Nichijou (Anime)
It’s Such a Beautiful Day (Film)
Uncut Gems (Film)
Live a Live (Video Game)
Re:Kinder (Video Game)

2/10
Jun 23, 12:18 AM

Aug 2018
justadice said:

Pinkerton (Album)
FLCL (Anime)
Nichijou (Anime)
Uncut Gems (Film)
Live a Live (Video Game)

2/10

If I'm not wrong, only you and like two other people have even one spot for music in this whole thread, which is interesting. Despite loving music I didn't even think of any songs or albums to make the list.
Jun 23, 7:13 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to TheDoodle
justadice said:

Pinkerton (Album)
FLCL (Anime)
Nichijou (Anime)
Uncut Gems (Film)
Live a Live (Video Game)

2/10

If I'm not wrong, only you and like two other people have even one spot for music in this whole thread, which is interesting. Despite loving music I didn't even think of any songs or albums to make the list.
@TheDoodle Most people, including myself, interpreted fiction as something with a story, which isn't most songs or albums strongest point nor main focus especially since I expect the users of this site to listen to Japanese music, and very few (if any) people use translated subtitles for music. If the question was "How many of your top-10 media is anime?" I think more people would list music.

Music is just a smaller niche compared to film or even anime (highest rated anime on here has 3.7 million ratings vs. RateYourMusics highest rated album is at 100 000 ratings.)
justadiceJun 23, 7:26 AM
Jun 23, 7:32 AM

Feb 2011
@justadice I suppose I'm lucky that my favorite video-game series also has my favorite music :P
Jun 23, 7:42 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to justadice
@TheDoodle Most people, including myself, interpreted fiction as something with a story, which isn't most songs or albums strongest point nor main focus especially since I expect the users of this site to listen to Japanese music, and very few (if any) people use translated subtitles for music. If the question was "How many of your top-10 media is anime?" I think more people would list music.

Music is just a smaller niche compared to film or even anime (highest rated anime on here has 3.7 million ratings vs. RateYourMusics highest rated album is at 100 000 ratings.)
@justadice Yeah I agree with what your saying both in terms of the wording of the question and the size of each site. I was tempted to make an account on either RateYourMusic or Lastfm, the two rating sites I heard about the most, but in the end didn't feel the same pull to go through all the music I've listened to. Still thinking about it.
TheDoodleJun 23, 10:44 AM
Jun 23, 8:13 AM

Dec 2021
Game of thrones, Witcher (both books, GoT TV up until mayíbe like season 6)
12 Angry Men (movie, original)
maybe Good Will Hunting and Interstellar
The rest is probably anime (so like 3-4 if i left something out), idk which ones tho, it would be hard to decide
Jun 23, 9:13 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Shizuna
@justadice I suppose I'm lucky that my favorite video-game series also has my favorite music :P
@Shizuna Some of the best music I've heard is from video games so I understand what you mean.
Jun 23, 9:29 AM

Oct 2019
The list isn't set in stone or anything, but if we're talking in terms of only narrative, and looking at entire stories and not only specific seasons/arcs:

1. Steins;gate

2,3: Death parade, Black sails

4. Made in abyss

5. 13 Sentinals

6. Undertale

7. Pantheon

8. Gravity Falls

9. Stanely's parable

10. Little nightmares, or The Melancholy/Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Madoka Magica, or Akudama drive or Hilda, or Avatar the last air bended or sonny boy

No I can't pick just one of them

So, 4 if the we have the last one be anime, and 3 if we don't.

Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 23, 9:34 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to Renkini
Tannhauser said:
Hey, I take pride in my weebness!
Pfffttt, you still have one title (Sekiro) in your list that's debatable it's not anime-related so you're still not weeby enough, OP.

Jokes aside, thanks for going out of your way to @ me but sorry I can't make a proper list. I mean, I'm pretty sure even if I can make it, all of them would be anime-related stuff cuz that's the only medium I consume the most but even so, if you ask me to mishmash all kinds of categories (anime, movie, game, manga, VN, etc) it's really difficult to rank them.

All I can say is Persona series and Devil May Cry series are the best I've ever played in JRPG and Action genre respectively that I hold in very high regard, so much that to play their sequels, I won't hesitate to buy PlayStation 5, 6 or whatever console they're held hostage to.

So if I have to make a very loose list:

1) Persona series (game)
(4 > 5 > 3: In this order for main games. Never played 1 and 2. And money-milking spin-offs like fighting games, rhythm games, and beat-em'ups don't count altho I've played them all. Their anime versions don't count either.)

2) Devil May Cry series (game)
(3 > 5 > 4 > 1. DMC2 and DmC reboot don't exist. Its anime doesn't count either.)

And slap my current favorites from top 1 to 5 that are locked in my list and that I consider personal masterpieces here:

3) Puella Magi Madoka Magica (main season and Rebellion movie)
4) Code Geass (S1 & 2)
5) Fate/Zero
6) Steins;Gate
7) Digimon Adventure (S1 only)

As for the rest, you can slap whatever anime/manga I gave 10s or 9s in my list or names of the franchises I mentioned in my profile. I won't mind.

Sorry if this is not the specific answer you're looking for and for giving such a loose list >.<
Renkini said:
2) Devil May Cry series (game)
(3 > 5 > 4 > 1. DMC2 and DmC reboot don't exist. Its anime doesn't count either.)

When it said fiction, I assumed things like "gameplay" didn't matter.

Cause Devil may cry is also one of my personal favourite pieces of media, but it's not exactly a ground breaking narrative, though I guess 3 is up there.

Also, I'm surprised you put 3 above 5. I know the story is better, but I for one would go as far as saying DMC 5 has the single best combat out of any game that I have ever seen or played.

Not to mention how Devil trigger and Burry the light are probably 2 of the best songs.... like ever lol

I REALLY hope they make a 6th one. I would sell my first born child to see it happen.

Also I'm so hyped for the new animated series, the guy working on it seems to genuinely love the franchise.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 23, 12:21 PM

Feb 2024
Reply to Kot_Schlyopa
Won't include movies or video games. There are too many movies to consider and I haven't played games since a long time ago. If i had to include games it would definitely include Batman arkham city. Anyway,

1) Breaking Bad (tv show)
2) Game of thrones s01-4 (or ASoIaF book 1-3) (tv/novel series)
3) Attack on titans s01-3 (anime)
4) Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (anime)
5) Mother of learning (webnovel)
6) Berserk Golden age and Conviction arc (manga)
7) Chernobyl (mini tv-series)
8) Kaguya sama love is war s01-2 (anime)
9) Hunter x Hunter 2011 (anime)
10) The First law series (novel series)

So there are 4 anime and 1 manga but only one which I liked from beginning to end which is Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. The rest are incomplete or i didn't enjoy in entirety.
@Kot_Schlyopa Братик, Алхимика в целом рекомендуешь? Или лучше мангу навернуть?
Jun 23, 12:38 PM
May 2021
The true question for me is how many isn't anime?🤣
All My Top 100 pieces is anime/manga.
I never never love the rest of the fiction.I don't despise it,simply It is nothing than more like nice in terms of the effect it has on me.
For example,I only live Harry Potter last year.
I love only drawing fiction,and only fan of Japanese fictions and Webtoons.
Jun 23, 12:40 PM
May 2021
And I don't game anymore since 3years because I want to dediacte all my Time to these pieces.
Jun 23, 1:33 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to RyogiSHIKI7
And I don't game anymore since 3years because I want to dediacte all my Time to these pieces.
@RyogiSHIKI7 Not even Japanese-made visual novels? Though some people don't consider them games.
Jun 23, 1:44 PM

Aug 2018
1. House of cards trilogy – The original British trilogy. The American remake/adaptation was an abomination....
2. The Thing
3. Kiki's Delivery Service
4. Pokemon heart gold and soul silver
5. Lord of the Rings - Film trilogy
6. The Wrong Trousers
7. Final Fantasy xii
8. Jam - Surreal British comedy
9. Jing King of Bandits & twilight Tales - The Manga
10. Invader Zim

Only 1 Anime and 1 Manga. The Lupin the Third franchise just outside my top 10 favourite media.
Interesting to see Final Fantasy xii mentioned, I am aware it is quite the acquired taste in the series.
Jun 23, 2:11 PM
May 2021
Reply to TheDoodle
@RyogiSHIKI7 Not even Japanese-made visual novels? Though some people don't consider them games.
@TheDoodle
I also don't consider them games.
And I very want to play the Tsukihime remake since I'm a very big Type Moon fan.Also Umineko since the fans sell me like one of the best Masterpiece than ever been created.
But,not if I'm wrong these 2 are in Japanese or best in english.
And even if I trust my english's reading,just for the chill I only want to read them in french.
Jun 23, 2:18 PM
May 2021
Reply to TheDoodle
This is a very interesting question as I have never thought to make a top ten out of different kinds of media. To be able to answer this question I was actually inspired to create accounts on MAL-like sites for other media and eventually got to this list.

1. Mother of Learning: Book
Greatest piece of fiction I’ve ever experienced.

2. Disco Elysium: Video Game
The skill system and how its implemented in Disco Elysium is the best mechanic I’ve seen in gaming and I earnestly hope other games will relentlessly copy and improve.

3. Hammered Down: Fanfiction
This fanfiction of Bleach is both the best fanfiction I’ve read and honestly how I’d prefer the Arrancar arc of Bleach went down.

4. Stormlight Archive: Book Series
Just the four available books is already here so I won’t be surprised if it goes higher with new additions since its some of the best worldbuidling and politicking I’ve seen in fiction.

I’m not up to date with the next two so they could be higher as well.

5. The Gods are Bastards: Web serial
Plays the fantasy tropes straight and sees how it would interact with advancing technology and society.

6. A Practical Guide to Evil: Web serial
A story about a world that runs on narrative tropes as inviolable laws.

7. Civilization 6: Video Game
I don’t have this game on my PC cause I’d just play it all day. One more turn.

8. Final Fantasy 12: Video Game
Blueprint for the perfect RPG in my eyes.

9. Magi and Sinbad: Manga
Taken together it explores its world in so many different kinds of detail.

10.Re:Zero: Anime
One of the best portrayals and narrative usage of time loop in an animated format I've ever seen.

Honorable mentions

Made in Abyss: Anime
Another season of similar quality might leave me with a difficult decision regarding placement.

Hunter x Hunter: Manga
If current arc ends with satisfying conclusion for all characters involved could also make it.

Certain Magical Index: Light Novel
I’m only on the 19th novel so once I’ve caught up it could be higher.

I’m surprised how despite watching a lot of anime recently and books and games being on the backburner right now that my list turned out like this but those are really good books/webnovels and games.
@TheDoodle
I just check your profile and I see you're also a very big Magi fan.
For me Its Top18-16.
So what non-asiatic fiction would you reccomended me please?
(Check my profile to saw my tastes.)
I repeat I'm open to the other fictions,just I'm only fan of asiatic fictions.
Jun 23, 2:19 PM
May 2021
Reply to RyogiSHIKI7
@TheDoodle
For me Its Top18-16.
@RyogiSHIKI7
Just not games,except the hype of VN,with my stop I really lost the satisfaction of gaming.
Jun 23, 3:04 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to RyogiSHIKI7
@TheDoodle
For me Its Top18-16.
@RyogiSHIKI7 Magi would've been even better if the ending wasn't lackluster but it is what it is.

As for your question, well I'd first say just look at the books in my list but if you don't want to read some quick recommendations would be animated series like Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai, Invincible and Rick and Morty. The first three are very action packed while the last is primarily a sci-fi comedy.
TheDoodleJun 23, 3:26 PM
Jun 23, 3:18 PM
May 2021
Reply to TheDoodle
@RyogiSHIKI7 Magi would've been even better if the ending wasn't lackluster but it is what it is.

As for your question, well I'd first say just look at the books in my list but if you don't want to read some quick recommendations would be animated series like Arcane, Blue Eye Samurai, Invincible and Rick and Morty. The first three are very action packed while the last is primarily a sci-fi comedy.
@TheDoodle
Ok Thanks I take note😁.
And about Magi ending I'm anime only so I don't know,but of what I heard people in France find it great.
I think a lot to read the manga.
But,I don't lost my hopes for the anime to end the adaptation.
So O wait.
Jun 23, 11:09 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to RyogiSHIKI7
@TheDoodle
Ok Thanks I take note😁.
And about Magi ending I'm anime only so I don't know,but of what I heard people in France find it great.
I think a lot to read the manga.
But,I don't lost my hopes for the anime to end the adaptation.
So O wait.
@RyogiSHIKI7
I highly recommend the Magi manga, if you enjoyed what the anime had so far the manga is just that much better. Like I said the ending isn't bad, the last 10 chapters are just meh to me but other than that the story gets more and more interesting especially just after the anime ends. The author has already been working on a new work called Orient, haven't looked into it, so I don't know when if ever the anime will be done.
TheDoodleJun 23, 11:33 PM
Jun 23, 11:13 PM
May 2021
Reply to TheDoodle
@RyogiSHIKI7
I highly recommend the Magi manga, if you enjoyed what the anime had so far the manga is just that much better. Like I said the ending isn't bad, the last 10 chapters are just meh to me but other than that the story gets more and more interesting especially just after the anime ends. The author has already been working on a new work called Orient, haven't looked into it, so I don't know when if ever the anime will be done.
@TheDoodle
Orient already have a anime,and about Magi👍.
Jun 23, 11:37 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to RyogiSHIKI7
@TheDoodle
Orient already have a anime,and about Magi👍.
@RyogiSHIKI7
I know about the Orient anime, my brother watched it and he wasn't impressed but I haven't yet. I more meant since Orient is being focused on I don't know when Magi's anime will be continued but I hope you enjoy the manga.
TheDoodleJun 24, 3:04 AM
Jun 23, 11:44 PM

Jan 2021
1. One Piece (animanga)

2. Grisaia series (visual novel)

3. Monogatari series (anime)

4. Subahibi (visual novel)

5. Yosuga no Sora (visual novel)

6. Dark Souls series (video game)

7. Karamazov Brothers (novel)

8. The Count of Monte Cristo (novel)

9. True Detective (tv show)

10. Hollow Knight (video game)

So 2 only, 1 if you want to stretch it.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 25, 12:41 PM

Mar 2023
wow thats really hard so much to choose from but i think i would at least have What Happens In The Dungeon in that list somewhere. i will have to think on it.
Jul 31, 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
I would have to say all of it. Here is a brief list of my top 10 favorite anime shows...

1-Hyperdimension Neptunia
2-Senran Kagura
3-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
4-Sailor Moon
5-Kantai Collection
6-Konosuba
7-Gabriel Drop Out
8-Laid Back Camp
9-To Love Ru
10-Pretty Cure

Does that sound degenerate?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast?

Rally- - 7 minutes ago

2 by FanofAction »»
11 seconds ago

» Isekais that you think are actually good and why ( 1 2 )

IpreferEcchi - Sep 16

50 by MoonBunny9297 »»
7 minutes ago

» Can people who pirate anime be considered anime fans? What do you think? ( 1 2 )

RainyEvenings - Sep 10

88 by Rally- »»
9 minutes ago

» what can i do when overwhelmed with anime?

Eternal-Destiny - 4 hours ago

8 by RainyEvenings »»
19 minutes ago

» What is your opinion about Anitubers ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 10

50 by RareAnimeHunter »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.