Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 8:00 AM

Jan 2018
Fuyuki caught a cold. Tsubasa came to see her. He then called her by her first name. I do wonder how much longer will it continue.
Apr 23, 11:00 AM
Mar 2021
I love that a lot of new romances are actually going past the confession, even though a lot of people won't be aa interested in a story like that.

I'd happily read chapters like this one bi-weekly for the rest of my life. underrated story imo.
Apr 23, 1:41 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Let's be honest, the way Fuyuki dresses in winter I'm surprised we're only getting the "Fuyuki is sick" chapter now lol.

They are getting closer and closer, now they call each other by their first names.
Apr 23, 7:37 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to Hacker075
I love that a lot of new romances are actually going past the confession, even though a lot of people won't be aa interested in a story like that.

I'd happily read chapters like this one bi-weekly for the rest of my life. underrated story imo.
@Hacker075 I've always wondered why so many series conclude with a confession or a first kiss, as if the relationship ends at that point and there's nothing more to see. I think that's just the beginning. It's nice to see how it evolves and how the characters change over time.
Apr 25, 3:11 AM

Oct 2017
Cute minami stuff ig, anyway.
Apr 25, 10:33 PM

Aug 2018
Fuyuki caught a cold, but thanks to Tsubasa taking care of her, she is better now.
And he will now call her Minami, she is happy with that <3!!!
Now they will continue with their activities, and also with “the promise” xd

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Chapter 114 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 4

4 by Nieznajomy43 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Chapter 113 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 21

2 by Tamer2002 »»
May 21, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Chapter 111 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 26

9 by Aris97 »»
Apr 10, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Chapter 110 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 12

7 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
Apr 9, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Chapter 92 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 31, 2023

5 by BlueSnow93 »»
Mar 22, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.