Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 12, 2023 2:08 PM

Aug 2022
In her first episode she destroyed other girls lol
Nov 13, 2023 2:48 PM
Jul 2020
woah it's kirigiri! they are both pretty kuudere as well.

I kinda wish she didn't cry at the end of the episode, it doesn't seem realistic for her character, to be crying already after JUST meeting rentaro. although a lot of things about this anime are unrealistic lol. I wish we got a build up to her being in touch with her emotions, and have a gradual process of her finally wanting to express herself in front of other people. rather than 'oh I walked around the fair with some annoying guy, now I'm crying because I love him! on our very first day together, he made me open up already wow!' so far I like her the best though.
Nov 13, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2019
The best girl makes her beautifully elegant debut.
Nov 14, 2023 1:06 AM
Sep 2023
yehhhhhhhhhh so fun =)
Nov 16, 2023 6:06 AM

Jul 2017
Exam results are out, though Rentaro goes back to class and finds more than just his phone: Nano Eiai, the Komi-san if she was serious and emotionless. Things like grades and results are useless to her...

The fact that Nano always is a perfect scorer, she needn't always look into results, but with one chemistry class, Rentaro is tagged together with said elegant and beautiful genius, though she wants to skip the entire process and do like an AI does. Rentaro getting a cut, and Nano straight up licking his fingers since saliva contains anti-microbial agents, that's...a first for Rentaro, though Nano retracts all of his claims that school is fun, and forward-thinking is all that matters. Of course, Rentaro questions if she is really his soulmate, though it wears on her sleeve that she's slowly into him herself, the illogical reasooing of love that detracts her to recite the value of pi over and over again.

When Nano finally understood, she's straightforward to Rentaro, and properly declines him herself since she has no romantic prospects with him. Rentaro's reasoning from before is trying to draw her in no matter the circumstances, and that is settled with a day's date with the gigachad and the literate AI girlfriend, who is ever unchanging with her expressions. No matter the attraction, Nano always has something to complain about, though on the Ferris wheel, she experiences the usual fear of heights, prompting Rentaro herself to hold him tight. Even till the end, Nano keeps her stern expression even though Rentaro knew that she's having a bit of fun, and proceeds to burn the Polaroid photos, which Nano instinctly steals before all the memories were burnt in flames. It's enough to make Nano break into tears, and the handkerchief...is cleaned instead of licked lols, and the confirmation that she wants to dive deep into romance with him, damn, Nano's assertive.

Once again, the trouble on the school rooftop is bread and butter...and the swimsuit pool episode is next.

Indeed, there is A.I (Eiai, Love) in Nano's equation.
Nov 18, 2023 8:58 AM

Aug 2014
What a waste they didn't go on anything extreme like roller coaster... I think that anime always forget about best part of amusement parks? is it too hard to paint?
if he would take her to rollercoaster she would have way more fun... not the boring rides for kids he selected...

at least she was funny sometimes..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 20, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Is it just me or has the score been going up even more? Still no news if its actually 12 episodes or otherwise. Would be funneh if it turned out to be only 10 eps.

Looks like next episode we're going into pool episode with all four girls. Feels strange though, we have four girls in five episodes so far, and there's still one more girl to go. And even then who knows. Though assuming the 5th girl only takes one episode, that leaves the remaining episodes. Starting to think the conspiracy theory of it being shorter than 12 is possible.
At the same time I'm not sure, the other option is its longer than 12, but then? Are they going to introduce more girls? Confusing.

Could add on a few more thoughts, honestly there's a surprising amount to say, but eh, its not going to make much of a difference in the end.

I didnt recognize but eiai nano is voiced by seto asami. Hmm.
CocoaGalaxyNov 20, 2023 9:51 AM
Nov 23, 2023 1:40 AM
Jan 2021
ALL OF THE EPISODE WAS VEERRRYYY AMAZIING
Nov 24, 2023 2:51 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This episode had me feeling like five different emotions; and you already know being horny was one of them >:) Is being horny an emotion? Idfk, but you better bet your ass that that DISINFECTING scene definitely worked its magic.

ANYWAY, yeah no this episode may actually make you cry a tea or two. AI pointing out how so many rides and attractions in the theme park were, well, pointless, was funny.... but it lead into a deeper discussion of who guessed it, but in essence, the meaning of life. And her beginning to finally realize that in grabbing the photos before Rentarou could burn them... just kind of warms your heart man.

Pool episode incoming with swimsuits and fanservice galore no doubt, but I do doubt that anything is going to top Eiai sucking Rentarou's finger for a long time.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 26, 2023 4:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Efficient girl showed up as an attractive, yet can be so aggressive when talks about serving Rentarou right with those amounts of love. Not just a swift kiss, but a gentle lick at your finger reaching the conclusion that Nanotechnology stole the impression out my mind too. Fuck. Even all girls pay no mind with the arrival of those pretty girl, and also needs to reenact the date feelings because we also need it, right? So that's why based girl propose such a good idea. Hell yeah mf swimsuit episode, let's freaking go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 28, 2023 2:37 PM
Jul 2023
damn damn damn shit got real
Nov 30, 2023 4:56 AM

May 2015
Eiai is really cute.
Dec 1, 2023 3:52 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was lack luster. He told her he loved her within 12 hours and neither of them saw anything wrong with that? All it took was an I love you and a dato* to make her go out with him? When that connection happens does that mean they will date same day? No one stops to think why they love him anymore? They just do?
Dec 4, 2023 9:17 PM
Jun 2020
A truly scientific love
Dec 6, 2023 10:57 AM
Apr 2018
I like the basic theme park date... then the cringe returns with it being a harem anime with some cringe. But I notice the memes.
Dec 10, 2023 1:17 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
I swear there has to be some point where the girls say enough's enough or they monitor his every move.This dude keeps amping up the body count while nothing stands in his way. Actually, by this point I'm surprised he doesn't constantly stare at the ground in a desperate attempt to avoid adding more. But oh well, he can't resist the whims of the love God.

Adding to the rest of the harem, we have the cold girl. Cold girls are sweet when they warm up, so there's always that. Until then... She constantly strives for efficiency with results, at the cost of the process.. but really tho. This girl really wants to suck on his finger in class for his cut? She could have told him to suck on his own finger, or done the more efficient thing of avoiding the process all together (because I dont see how her excuse of cleanup would affect her personally). But the beauty really wants to do it herself.

Seeing how she acts in every aspect of her life, I kind of dread the thought of being in a relationship with her. She's so robotic in the way she acts, all the while knowing she got that spark when she looked at him that one time. But least at the end of the episode she made the move on him. You want that kiss girl, you can take it.

Seeing how much goes into each of these relationships, I really don't know how one guy can treat a hundred girls equally.
Dec 14, 2023 4:11 AM
Aug 2023
Finally my girl Nano appears, here we are shown how to give emotions to AI, then how we should value our time like it's a fun time.
Dec 17, 2023 5:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting to have a very cold clever and pragmatic girl as the next girlfriend, but I just like the way she's evolving as a person after spending some time with MC, already going out together + kiss in one episode, that's nice xD
Dec 18, 2023 10:39 AM

Jan 2017
I have no idea why I AM THE ONE who feels guilty when I see Rentaro two/three/four timing his girlfriends, even though the title literally says 100 girlfriends.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 18, 2023 10:50 AM

Jul 2016
Whether Eiai was too scared to say anything or if she determined that Rentaro sitting next to her was the most efficient move for her heart, that Ferris wheel scene was adorable. This episode was surprisingly deep and introspective as a whole tbh.

Also, Hakari's jabs at Karane's tsundere routine will probably never get old for me.
Dec 24, 2023 12:38 PM

Oct 2022
Holy Schumks, that's ONE hot girlfriend, I know the risk and insatiability of having such a girl, but she might just be my kind of poison sheesshhh. My Eiai-sawnnnnnnnn~

couple of amazeballs pictures of her breathtaking beauty:~:

"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Dec 29, 2023 5:32 PM
Dec 2023
I always laugh, it really makes me happy
Dec 31, 2023 1:32 AM
Apr 2021
Eiai definitely the finest girl out of all the girls not saying the rest are ugly they’re beautiful asf but Eiai is just something different😫
Jan 19, 6:31 AM

Sep 2020
The episodes just keep getting better and better. Nano finally joined the harem and man that licking scene was hot and the date and kiss were so sweet it just melted my heart 😍
Jan 21, 3:05 PM

Aug 2017
I don't like the show much so far. But I do like the beautiful new kuudere. Best girl so far.

Jan 24, 1:28 PM
Jun 2023
It always had me saying this in my head,
"What the actual f**k am I watching..."

This episode was still good lol.
Jan 28, 8:28 AM
Jul 2023
This was by far the cutest part of this degenerate show.
Jan 29, 5:09 AM

Jan 2013
The robot girl is so boring. The only positive thing you could say about her is that at least she isn't the book girl.
Mar 3, 11:59 AM
Apr 2021
muito bom episodio daora
Mar 17, 2:48 PM

Jun 2022
Yeah.. Some Bits Were Super Annoying & Man , Those Lines From A 4 Timing Dude Doesn't Mean Anything . Well , Sayonara!

Apr 17, 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know if that dude actually has to match with everyone so nobody dies or if he's just thirsty af when he already has three girlfriends... but the way he kept bugging her all episode long was really annoying.
Apr 22, 2:23 AM
Dec 2022
Rentaro meets his 4th soulmate in the form of Eiai Nano with name similar to AI since she is the smartest student in the school. Very efficient too. Out on a date with Rentaro, fall in love and kiss him all within the date.
Jun 17, 12:36 PM

Jun 2021
"Eiai"... I got the joke only 7 minutes in.

P Greek... Really? All i could think about was that amazing song, Concentrate by Shioriko / Moeka Koizumi.

What a weird date, with she overanalyzing every detail coldly but still acting human at the end of it after also admitting her fear of heights and surrendering to some new feelings. And to be honest, this is a contender for the best episode so far. Also lampshading that the next will be a beach / pool / water park one. Cool.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.