Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2023 8:54 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
No, not our adorable pink hair Xixi !!
Anyway, one episode left, where's the mysterious hat man?
Sep 14, 2023 9:29 PM

Feb 2021
That's a clever way to use his ability!
Qian Jin is batshit crazy damn. Good to hear that his wife and her coworker maintained a pure colleague relationship.
Couldn't TianChen just use his ability when fighting CXS? Or maybe it requires direct contact for a certain amount of time.
WTF WHO SHOT HER
Cliffhangers are an indispensable part of this show lol
Are there no other photos from the past? At this point fixing their family (more like just killing their dad) as TianChen wishes may be for the best.
Last episode next! I also heard that season 3 is already announced, is that true?
@kizumi91 Who do you mean?
EmbientSep 15, 2023 1:45 AM
Sep 14, 2023 9:42 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Embient said:
I'm sorry but what do you mean about what I meant?
Sep 14, 2023 9:45 PM

Feb 2021
kizumi91 said:
Embient said:
I'm sorry but what do you mean about what I meant?

Who's "the mysterious hat man"?
Sep 14, 2023 9:54 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Embient said:
The person stands next to Qian Jin in the key visual. It presents every important plot point of this season (Chen Bin on top of the building, the poster on the left, hoody red eyes) yet only the hat guy remains a mystery. There's no clear hint regarding his identity till now.
Sep 14, 2023 9:57 PM

Feb 2021
kizumi91 said:
Embient said:
The person stands next to Qian Jin in the key visual. It presents every important plot point of this season (Chen Bin on top of the building, the poster on the left, hoody red eyes) yet only the hat guy remains a mystery. There's no clear hint regarding his identity till now.

Ohhh damn, I never noticed that
They'll probably appear as a cliffhanger at the end of this season
Yeah, this is exciting
Sep 14, 2023 10:09 PM
Aug 2021
the ending to this episode I did not see coming. like what just happened?!? how is it gonna end like that?!? why?? who? where from?!? I wish this series had a manga so I could read on ahead because it's killing me to wait a week for each episode. this series is so good. I already want a season 3 and I hate that I'll have to wait so long for another season 😭
Sep 14, 2023 10:30 PM
Sep 2016
Phantom1412 said:
the ending to this episode I did not see coming. like what just happened?!? how is it gonna end like that?!? why?? who? where from?!? I wish this series had a manga so I could read on ahead because it's killing me to wait a week for each episode. this series is so good. I already want a season 3 and I hate that I'll have to wait so long for another season 😭

This series is now getting a manhua adaptation, so there will be something to read coming in the near future. But I definitely understand that feeling of wanting it now 😭. This series is so good, I need more of it.
Sep 14, 2023 10:48 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to kizumi91
Embient said:
@kizumi91 I'm pretty confident that the hat guy is the kid we saw in every flashback that encouraged Tianchen, yes Miu Liu is a red herring more or less to me because back in the earlier episodes it is stated that there is a younger brother who we have not seen at all to this point. Along with Mia Liu being blonde haired and Tianchen having no reaction to himand I'm sure too that this person is the one who shot Tianxi and not Qian or Ma. Imo there was quite a few hints to his prescence and I think episode 9 is a major throw off as a whole for Miu Liu being the kid. The person Miu Liu shows is a keyboard warrior which was pure coincidence that it lined up with Tianchen's past, but those are my feelings on it. I think they'll probably go into the past and change it this time and it'll explore that side of the powers more
Sep 14, 2023 10:53 PM
Feb 2022
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HOLY MOLY MY HEART
Sep 14, 2023 10:56 PM
Sep 2016
Episode 12 PV is available to see btw!! My mind is shocked. I am so excited and confused.
Sep 14, 2023 11:08 PM

Sep 2021
When Cheng Xiaoshi jumps through time, he can carry stuff like clothes and trackers back with him? And what about the clothes he left behind? Did they stay? Then he has true time travel. This power is absurdly strong.
Sep 14, 2023 11:11 PM

Sep 2021
Hat man looks like Cheng Xiaoshi
Sep 14, 2023 11:41 PM
Jan 2022
Man the last scene was exactly like jjk s2ep3
First giving us hope and then instantly shooting the character.
Sep 14, 2023 11:58 PM
Sep 2023
Before, Lü Guang's line caught my attention: "If the photo is gone, the future we're in right now won't exist either." This setup hasn't been mentioned before and could likely become a key plot point in the second season.

Logically, if you tear the photo in the past, Tian chen can't send the photo, and Xiao Shi can't enter the photo, creating a time paradox. It makes sense, right? The question is, how did Lü Guang know that "the future we're in right now won't exist either" would happen? There's only one answer; he has already experienced a situation where "the future he was in ceased to exist."

In other words, in Lü Guang's future, Xiao Shi died due to an event. Lü Guang wanted to go back in time through the photo, but he found that death is an impassable time point; no matter what, the outcome wouldn't change. At this point, the only solution he thought of was tearing the photo to leave Xiao Shi in the past! Using the time paradox to erase what had already happened, making the future non-existent, and trying to change Xiao Shi’s "inevitable" fate.

This idea may sound far-fetched, but it's not entirely implausible. According to the Observer Theory, life and death depend on the observer themselves. If the observer ceases to exist, the previously perceived destiny of life and death also ceases to exist. Lü Guang is using this mechanism, attempting to deceive the world and cross that insurmountable time point.
wangsimianSep 15, 2023 12:02 AM
Sep 15, 2023 12:48 AM

May 2020
Damn, Li Tianxi got shot. Let's see how the finale is.
Sep 15, 2023 1:01 AM
Sep 2019
It felt like someone shot me right in the heart, I was like what ? Its over ? there is one episode left.
And BOOom.. we have the biggest Cliffhanger of the season, definitely the earthquake Cliffhanger of ep11 last season. Ooh brother. Ohh brother. This is so hard to take .

Link click is peak. Again this season was disappointing over-all but this ep and maybe a same one like final episode rised some point.

Just maybe.
Sep 15, 2023 1:34 AM

Oct 2017
So they turned on each other, serves them right. Things seemed like it was starting to go well and then the sister got shot, fuck. I thought the brother was the one gonna get shot, why it gotta be the sister. That bastard Qian Jin gotta pay.
Sep 15, 2023 2:29 AM

Oct 2021
why hit the sister man :( she already suffered enough.
Sep 15, 2023 2:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These cliffhangers are getting more and more hardcore, finally speaking to get instantly shot...damn!!!!
Sep 15, 2023 2:59 AM

Nov 2021
Not Xixi no fucking way. First it was Emma, now her?! Poor girl can't catch a break. Looking at preview she's really gonna die, and looks like Qiao Ling gonna inherit her powers? The wait for S3 gonna be rough
Sep 15, 2023 3:06 AM

Jun 2021
Tianchen didn't even tell the truth until now where it's too late. Damn, why Tianxi though T.T I hope the last episode won't end in a cliffhanger.
Sep 15, 2023 3:16 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

it was too short

i can't wait for the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 15, 2023 5:43 AM

Mar 2008
If the story were THE SAME, but these characters didn't behaved and talked like ridiculous psychos this could be as good as any story from the first season but no... "because it's cool", some people think.

Tianxi death doesn't affect me one bit, for all I care they can all die.
Sep 15, 2023 6:42 AM
Jun 2023
HUUUUHHHHH NOOOOOOO
(っ◔◑◔)っ ♥ My Candy ♥
Sep 15, 2023 7:59 AM

May 2022
Is it weird that i just kinda expect another cliffhanger at the end of every episode now?
Sep 15, 2023 8:52 AM

Jul 2022
THEY BETTER CHANGE THE PAST AND MAKE UP because that girl deserves nothing but happiness and kindness. I can´t even hate the brother because all he knew his whole life was abuse. so unfair. poor girl ♥

Guang saving the day. Xiaoshi, please save them
I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face. - franz kafka

Sep 15, 2023 9:28 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Abstudios07
It felt like someone shot me right in the heart, I was like what ? Its over ? there is one episode left.
And BOOom.. we have the biggest Cliffhanger of the season, definitely the earthquake Cliffhanger of ep11 last season. Ooh brother. Ohh brother. This is so hard to take .

Link click is peak. Again this season was disappointing over-all but this ep and maybe a same one like final episode rised some point.

Just maybe.
@Abstudios07 this season isnt disappointing at all this season is good as well its just 1st season is better
Sep 15, 2023 9:30 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to XiongYifan
@Abstudios07 this season isnt disappointing at all this season is good as well its just 1st season is better
@XiongYifan you can't blame S1 for being too good if S2 is not as good as that, the serise lost it's true magic when they dragged this case towards the last episode they could have wrapped this up in 8 ep
Sep 15, 2023 10:05 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to wangsimian
Before, Lü Guang's line caught my attention: "If the photo is gone, the future we're in right now won't exist either." This setup hasn't been mentioned before and could likely become a key plot point in the second season.

Logically, if you tear the photo in the past, Tian chen can't send the photo, and Xiao Shi can't enter the photo, creating a time paradox. It makes sense, right? The question is, how did Lü Guang know that "the future we're in right now won't exist either" would happen? There's only one answer; he has already experienced a situation where "the future he was in ceased to exist."

In other words, in Lü Guang's future, Xiao Shi died due to an event. Lü Guang wanted to go back in time through the photo, but he found that death is an impassable time point; no matter what, the outcome wouldn't change. At this point, the only solution he thought of was tearing the photo to leave Xiao Shi in the past! Using the time paradox to erase what had already happened, making the future non-existent, and trying to change Xiao Shi’s "inevitable" fate.

This idea may sound far-fetched, but it's not entirely implausible. According to the Observer Theory, life and death depend on the observer themselves. If the observer ceases to exist, the previously perceived destiny of life and death also ceases to exist. Lü Guang is using this mechanism, attempting to deceive the world and cross that insurmountable time point.
@wangsimian Well I think if you look at the PV for Ep 12, this theory would actually seem to be the case here.
DTPSep 15, 2023 10:09 AM
Sep 15, 2023 10:23 AM
Jan 2023
the ending was so unexpected, i can't believe she was shot. man, right after she said she wanted to go home :( i hope lu guang is ok as well.
Sep 15, 2023 10:25 AM
Jan 2023
unpopular opinion but i personally have been enjoying the second season more. the first season had a kind of charm as it explored emotional stories, but i found the mystery and suspense in this season more gripping. i also prefer this to the more episodic format in s1. either way, can't wait for next ep + both seasons are great in their own way
Sep 15, 2023 10:44 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to PaninaManina
If the story were THE SAME, but these characters didn't behaved and talked like ridiculous psychos this could be as good as any story from the first season but no... "because it's cool", some people think.

Tianxi death doesn't affect me one bit, for all I care they can all die.
@PaninaManina Someone is bitter and angry.
Sep 15, 2023 10:48 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to melmelhotdognut
unpopular opinion but i personally have been enjoying the second season more. the first season had a kind of charm as it explored emotional stories, but i found the mystery and suspense in this season more gripping. i also prefer this to the more episodic format in s1. either way, can't wait for next ep + both seasons are great in their own way
@melmelhotdognut It's not that your opinion is unpopular. It's just that people who complain tend to be the loudest in the room. And there will be people who complain since some folks wants the show to stay in S1 format, even though it was pretty obvious S1 was just an intro and the main storyline didn't pop up until the very end.

I also prefer season 2 over season 1.
Sep 15, 2023 10:53 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to mrbokchoi
@PaninaManina Someone is bitter and angry.
@mrbokchoi
Yes, how did you tell?

The curse of the second part of a trilogy, this will end as just a setup to "the real" story.
Sep 15, 2023 11:23 AM
Feb 2022
Is there gonna be a third season? Because I don't know how 1 last episode can conclude this, we don't even know Lu Guang past's or something about who he is, although he's a main character. I think it's too short, I'm afraid I'll be a bit disapointed.
SasakiaSep 15, 2023 11:29 AM
Sep 15, 2023 11:37 AM

Feb 2020
jesus christ she got shot at the end

it's actually pretty mental how some of these guys go crazy over little things in their relationships but that is how it goes I suppose

Sep 15, 2023 1:14 PM
Dec 2020
very oppp cliffhanger
Sep 15, 2023 1:47 PM
Sep 2018
Omg this is so sad seeing the sister get shot, my heart is broken πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Sep 15, 2023 2:38 PM
Oct 2022
NOT TIANXI COME ON
Sep 15, 2023 3:00 PM
Dec 2019
What an episode... I'm speechless

I wonder if this is how anime onlys felt when watching that one JJK episode 😭
Sep 15, 2023 3:10 PM
Dec 2014
i can't realy sympathie with the twins , living hard life doesn't mean you can kill people
still wished that the bullet was in the brother, not the sister
Sep 15, 2023 4:49 PM

Dec 2020
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Sep 15, 2023 5:38 PM
Apr 2021
NAHHHHHHHHH this cliffhanger in Link Click has to be top 3 best cliffhangers of all time, my jaw physically in the literal sense dropped after this scene, like why they do my girl like this!?????πŸ˜€πŸ˜§πŸ˜¨πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

All she wanted was to live with her brother man why everybody dying this season?😭😭😭
Sep 15, 2023 6:02 PM
Sep 2023
I cant't take it anymore
Sep 15, 2023 8:01 PM

Jul 2021
Every end of episode I do a big O with my mouth because I never believe what my eyes are seeing.
Sep 15, 2023 9:11 PM

Mar 2023
These people need to stop reopening Lu Guang's wound bruh, thats like the 6th time.
Sep 15, 2023 9:17 PM
Jun 2021
Sasakia said:
Is there gonna be a third season? Because I don't know how 1 last episode can conclude this, we don't even know Lu Guang past's or something about who he is, although he's a main character. I think it's too short, I'm afraid I'll be a bit disapointed.

yeah, there were some sneak peeks of s3’s content i think
we're connected by the black thread of fate, after all
Sep 15, 2023 10:17 PM

Mar 2016
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO FUCKING WAY 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

how is this season going to end.........who fucking did it............will the boys undo everything now? i'm feeling so affected
Sep 15, 2023 11:14 PM
May 2021
They pulled out JJK on her at the end πŸ’€πŸ’€
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Aug 3, 2023

72 by nanajp »»
May 26, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 27, 2023

54 by nanajp »»
May 26, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

84 by nanajp »»
May 26, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kizumi91 - Jul 13, 2023

114 by nanajp »»
May 26, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

the_great_prince - Jul 4, 2023

70 by nanajp »»
May 26, 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.