Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 7:09 PM
Oct 2021
- “Sora, Kirai” WOW, THAT WAS COLD.
- the photo shoot was cute :)
- It’s really happeninggggg
- Cure Grace again! Normally I’d be sad about the repeat, but Grace is probably my favourite Pink Cure ever, so I’m glad to see her :)
AtsunomeSep 2, 2023 7:13 PM
Sep 2, 2023 7:26 PM

Jul 2011
The episode was just awesome.

Well looks like the production decided how things will go from now on. So now we have a villain villain. A skin..Skearhead.

Cure Majesty have one of the best Cure designs already.

I worry Cure Majesty is too much Deus ex machina, as I already feared. Like she basically escaped by herself from the Undergu Empire HQ.
Sep 2, 2023 7:28 PM

Feb 2019
Hands down one of the best precure eps!

LOVE THIS REFERENCE

“Is he even human?” Lmao the fact Mino has been working out at the gym every day alongside people and no one ever stopped to wonder why a dude with a bullhead is there is hilarious. Love that he’s more interested in fighting strong opponents and getting stronger than hurting innocent civilians.

Unfortunately, he’s a little too nice and Empress Undergu wants Ellee badly. We get introduced to the appropriately Skearhead who’s got no such empathy for humanity.

Kinda had a feeling something bad would happen to Ellee today since there were so many flags about being together with the cures and Sora saying she wanted to protect her forever etc. Also was that the first complete sentence we’ve heard Ellee speak? Saying she hated Ageha had me dying.

Skearhead really outclassed all 4 of the girls. If that’s the type of power that the empire has got, beating them is not going to be easy at all. Even with the arrival of Cure Majesty who looks as regal and beautiful as you’d expect, I think the cures will need more help.

Can’t wait to see where things go from here
Marinate1016Sep 2, 2023 7:42 PM
Sep 2, 2023 10:46 PM
Jan 2021
Pretty hype episode. Really good start to this new arc.
Sep 3, 2023 1:13 AM

Jul 2016
This episode was really emotional and pretty well directed but tbh I would have preferred it to be a 2 parts because everything looked pretty rushed (like Cure Butterfly's debut episode) and we didn't really had deep bonding Ellee episodes before this one, so just one scene in which she gets angry and than becomes all joyful again after just 2 minutes of costumes commercial isn't the best way to explain a big character development to my eyes.
We finally have a real villain, haven't seen one like this since Star Twinkle. He looks pretty threatening.
At least they didn't let us see everything about Majesty, but just a snippet of her powers which is good! I like when they save the best for another episode (hopefully she has a great transformation too).
Imagine if Ageha's car didn't get magically repaired at the end… (thoughts of an anxious driver here lol)
Sep 3, 2023 4:00 AM
Feb 2023
That was intense.
- new villain debut 10/10
- Cure Majesty debut 9/10
- Photoshoot was funny.
- Elle being a brat was kind of funny.
- Car scene where they talked about having to leave each other in the end, 10/10 made me tear up.

My emotions went everywhere this episode and I welcome the chaos.
Sep 3, 2023 5:56 AM

Aug 2015
CUre Majesty looks so cool! I'm super hyped for next episode!!!

Sep 3, 2023 4:48 PM

Dec 2013
What a great episode, the new villain is intimidating and ruthless, Ellee was a riot for the first half and her transformation was pretty hype, not just that but a perfect time for Chadoka to be there for the end of the episode, just like Ellee being savage with Sora and Ageha, Grace and Ellee take no prisoners.
Sep 4, 2023 2:44 PM
Jun 2023
GRAH CURE MAJESTY GO BRRR
Sep 5, 2023 4:00 AM

May 2015
So Cure Majesty is finally here. The hype is at maximum.
Sep 7, 2023 1:35 PM

Jan 2012
Surprisingly good episode. So, that lady just returned L-chan or that blast was that powerful it inverted everything as it was before? Mystery, mystery!
Oct 21, 2023 12:05 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Aww, so that kinda dashed my hopes of a green Precure this time around, but I can't deny that Cure Majesty's design is really pretty. Hard to go wrong giving royalty-inspired Precure purple.

Oh right, and the whole "every kid goes through their terrible twos". Nah. My brother and I didn't. We really didn't.
SwiggyOct 21, 2023 12:15 AM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 9, 10:05 PM

Dec 2022
godlike episode man simply godlike what the fuck Ellee became an avatar of precure good grief man this stuff is strong
Feb 22, 7:03 PM
Jun 2015
I like how they used the scene from the opening when they not backing down. That was awesome!!!! Elle as a Precure? Heck yeah!!!!
Jun 13, 12:07 PM

Jan 2010
Thinking about it, thus far the Undergu Empire hasn't really been that much of a threat. Each of the underlings haven't done much except show up to cause trouble each episode, get defeated, then leave. We don't know much about them as individuals. This is compared to previous Precure titles where their reoccurring enemies had variations of getting friended, or becoming long-standing fated rivals. Hirogaru's baddies haven't made that much of an impact yet, neither in terms of being sympathetic, noteworthy, nor threatening.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 8 Discussion

Serafos - Mar 25, 2023

34 by LastLuminescence »»
Jul 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 50 Discussion

Atsunome - Jan 27

24 by Shocked »»
Jun 14, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 27 Discussion

Serafos - Aug 5, 2023

8 by Shocked »»
Jun 13, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 23 Discussion

Atsunome - Jul 8, 2023

11 by Shocked »»
Jun 10, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 22 Discussion

Atsunome - Jul 1, 2023

14 by Shocked »»
Jun 10, 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.