Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 14, 2023 9:23 PM
Jul 2019
I want to Know the name of OST playing in 16:07
Aug 14, 2023 10:00 PM

Nov 2020
why tf does this show have some of the best animation i’ve seen
Aug 14, 2023 10:23 PM

Jan 2021
Boku no hero Zombiemania

Aug 15, 2023 1:27 AM
Dec 2021
it was really nice asf
Aug 15, 2023 1:54 AM

Jan 2021
Akira dreamed of being a superhero back in the day, and that's what he writes down in his notebook. Akira & Ryuuzaki go to an aqua place to find an outfit there.

There's a bus filled with people and ofcourse, one person turns into a zombie and a whole chaos breaks loose. Almost everyone gets bitten when exiting the bus. One girl runs for her life though and that's when Akira comes in action with his silly costume lmfao. Shizuka has also joined the group. The shark fight was intense lmao, the shark had legs and whatnot. Akira & Shizuka coming in clutch, trying to defeat the shark with legs. I swear that Ryuuzaki dude is one strange person but i love it lmfao. Akira still trying to rizz up her after they defeated a shark. Akira ended up getting her phone number anyway, nicely done.
Aug 15, 2023 2:17 AM
Sep 2021
It fits so well : https://twitter.com/TheDruidGoku/status/1691168151096922112

LOL #MyZombieAcademia
Aug 15, 2023 5:12 AM

Jul 2022
Character Development and Romantic episode, Shizuka is the girl he deserved.

Aug 15, 2023 7:44 AM

Oct 2008
one of the best episodes as of yet!! it was truly awesome! the animation! no CG! what more could you ask for!!!?!
5/5.

Aug 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Jul 2022
Reminds me of My Hero Academia, Go beyond Plus Ultra!!

Aug 15, 2023 8:10 AM

Dec 2015
my zombie academia 🥱🥱🥱
Aug 15, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2014
Eh I kinda saw where she was coming from at the convenience store, now she's just being an asshole. As unnecessarily flashy as that suit is, I'd certainly want that over regular clothes. Yeah Akira did come here for other reasons, but the suit is very much an asset for future food runs.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Aug 15, 2023 8:32 AM
Oct 2016
For not having much luck with the ladies the mc sure can drop some serious lines.  On a side note; I originally thought that it was possible to survive this zombie apocalypse with some luck, but the presence of zombie fish/shark shows that this disease can jump species and is as a result completely unsurvivable.  I seriously wonder if they'll expand it to zombie birds, rats, or other animals.
Aug 15, 2023 9:57 AM

Mar 2012
BurningSpirit said:
Eh I kinda saw where she was coming from at the convenience store, now she's just being an asshole. As unnecessarily flashy as that suit is, I'd certainly want that over regular clothes. Yeah Akira did come here for other reasons, but the suit is very much an asset for future food runs.

She criticises the fact that he is using the suit not as a extra layer of protection, but as a medium to partake in dangerous situations.
Also, keep in mind that her biggest problem is the fact that doing that he risks Kengo's life, not only his own. Same with the group, she more or less was semi-ok with traveling with them despite being reticent, then at the first opportunity that JK pushes her and leaver her to die despite not existing a reason for that.

I'd say she is 95% in the right, the other 5% being that she is too stiff and should loosen a bit, Akira can help with that.
Waifus only represent ideals
Aug 15, 2023 12:13 PM
Aug 2023
Actual banger i love the direction the show is going 9/10
Aug 15, 2023 2:15 PM
Jun 2023
Como me ri com este eps nao esta escrito na biblia
Aug 15, 2023 2:59 PM
Feb 2021
This episode was sooo good omg. This anime keeps getting better and better
Aug 15, 2023 5:00 PM

Feb 2018
To think these episodes could get even crazier...
We got Akira saving people in a divers suit(superhero) then trying not to get killed by a six-legged zombie shark.
Well even though they defeated it and Shizuka won't be travelling with them at least he got her contact info, since they were a surprisingly good team, and of course Kencho with the clutch at the end not failing to help out.
Aug 15, 2023 6:46 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 15, 2023 6:52 PM
Dec 2022
Great animation, comedy and pacing. Truly a masterpiece of a show
Aug 15, 2023 6:53 PM
Dec 2022
Great animation, comedy and pacing. Truly a masterpiece of a show
Aug 15, 2023 7:33 PM
Nov 2019
Got my dad to watch it with me, he wasn't feeling this chapter, too much maybe? it seemed a little bit too over the top but like in the cliche way, the hero message felt flat tbh, too shallow in comparison to previous episodes but still on theme, I hope it will not become too cliche.
Aug 15, 2023 11:53 PM
Aug 2022
An episode that was very amusing, funny, and crazy made me want to see the next episode.
Aug 16, 2023 1:41 AM

Nov 2014
CorbanEsp said:

She criticises the fact that he is using the suit not as a extra layer of protection, but as a medium to partake in dangerous situations.
Also, keep in mind that her biggest problem is the fact that doing that he risks Kengo's life, not only his own. Same with the group, she more or less was semi-ok with traveling with them despite being reticent, then at the first opportunity that JK pushes her and leaver her to die despite not existing a reason for that.

I'd say she is 95% in the right, the other 5% being that she is too stiff and should loosen a bit, Akira can help with that.
Well she's right about Akira having some sort of insecurities, given we get to hear some of his inner-monologue. It's not that she no longer has any logic, it's just that she was less of an asshole about it at the convenience store.

Then again, who knows how I'll act in an apocalypse scenario  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Aug 16, 2023 3:22 AM
Nov 2015
I fuckin love this show more and more xD
Aug 16, 2023 3:32 AM
Jul 2023
Akira, Kencho and the girl are such an amazing trio!
I hope we see more of them together in the future
Very good episode!
Aug 16, 2023 7:38 AM

Jul 2021
The shark fight/chase sequence was cool
Aug 16, 2023 1:52 PM
Apr 2017
Amazing and incredible
Aug 16, 2023 2:48 PM

Oct 2018
3 more episodes until best girl appears. Where am I going to get the strength of passing through these episodes.
Aug 16, 2023 3:28 PM
Nov 2018
Very my hero referenced haha. A lot of the angles were set to made it look more like Deku, same with the music on this episode I'm pretty sure it was meant to sound more like my hero academia. The theme of the episode was also heroes so you get it, enjoyed it :)
Aug 16, 2023 7:30 PM
Sep 2020
This episode was so good! An excellent combination of added character dynamics, great action, and interesting factoids.
Aug 16, 2023 8:52 PM
Nov 2017
The way Shizuka just gets away with being a total, unrelenting bitch, over and over, irks me to no end. I sincerely hope she dies. If she doesn't this series is literally trash to me. No way can her attitude fly.
Aug 16, 2023 11:19 PM
Nov 2018
You can delay when it looks so fucking good. Sheesh. This is pretty.

Plot is fun enough as well. Really enjoying the series. They fucking nailed miss risk analysts cute face. 
Aug 16, 2023 11:23 PM

Apr 2015
Lmao that was absolute fucking trite. At least it looks good though and that's actually important.
If it didn't look good this would have been a trainwreck.
Aug 17, 2023 1:34 AM
Sep 2021
Etherius_ZS said:
3 more episodes until best girl appears. Where am I going to get the strength of passing through these episodes.

Shouldn't it be two actually? I doubt the bonus chapter will get adapted into a whole ep.
Aug 17, 2023 2:54 AM
Apr 2023
KENCHO FINALLY WENT BLONDE hes such a ken!!!!! also autism girl finally experienced human connection im so happy for her
Aug 17, 2023 4:57 AM
Aug 2021
The animation is just brilliant. Every episode is fun and interesting enough to keep you hooked. Good shit
Aug 17, 2023 5:48 AM

Oct 2018
Tobirama-Sensei said:
Etherius_ZS said:

Shouldn't it be two actually? I doubt the bonus chapter will get adapted into a whole ep.

Ep 6 = Camping RV as per the title
I don't think they will adapt the arc after in just one episode. It should take atleast 1 and a half, which would mean her appearing at the end of ep 8. Otherwise

Regarding bonus chapters, parts of 3.5 was included in episode 2, so they can do the same for other bonus chapters and add them to reach the episode length.
Hiroshi Seko, who is handling the script has quite a number of shows where he tries to play with the pacing of the episodes, so it could go anywhere. I wouldn't mind though if all 3 SA chapters get adapted into 1 episode.
Aug 17, 2023 6:03 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah a one week delay was so worth it when the episode they make is just so fun like this. Akiraiger saved the day with the shark-diving suit idea to fight zombies and showed off to the cute girl he likes from the first sight, how to be the real hero, just makes the episode more impactful, especially since she sure fell to the mc rizz power, i see.

Definitely not everyday also, i watch the zombified shark that can run by feet on anime and fight it for your lives, and for the coolest part is, the visual and animation are just stunning. Bug film doing a well-done job, and i wish more of it coming after another one-week delay, just sayin.

Next will be the first time Akira on a nomadic mode. Hope its works well for them with the next titled of camping car of the dead. Sounds cool...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 17, 2023 9:01 AM
Jan 2021
That was incredible!! The main dynamic of this episode is practical and calculated verses fun. These ideals are mainly portrayed my Akira and miss risk analyzer (Shizuka) throughout not only this episode, but this entire show. It has been built up for the past 5 episodes and climaxed in the zombie shark fight, where we can actively see Shizuka's idea's fail in practicality, the one area where it should shine.

Akira initially is able to save a civilian in a boisterous and flamboyant manner, as a hero would. Akira then looks to the aquarium where Shizuka ran to earlier. Shizuka heavily opposes and even cringes at the thought of a hero when confronted by Akira saving the crowd. We then see Akira being dogpiled by zombies, representing how the idea of a hero may be flawed, he breaks out eventually though.

Other events happen, leading to a roman colosseum esq environment where Shizuka is on the floor, doing nothing. She is more caught up with analyzing why she died in a rational manner and regretting her previous actions when she says "I should have thought this through more." as she is about to be eaten by the shark. She doesn't stand and start running, make a plan, or anything, she just thinks. At that moment, Akira crashes into the arena and wrestles the shark in his hero outfit, acting to save a life rather than thinking about his own survival.

Shizuka berates Akira for not saving himself and putting his life on the line. She says things like "what was your reason for doing this?" and "how do you benefit from this?". As she says these things, there's a hard stop from Akira berating her back as he tells her to shut up with her reasons and screams simply that he doesn't need a reason to be a hero, "Do I need a reason for everything?" Shizuka realizes that Akira is correct (she also just wants to help) and finally stands up to fight.

In the end Shizuka uses her scientific knowledge of the anatomy of the shark they are facing and of how to stun it using electricity to think of a plan to win the fight. As Akira stalls for time she fishes around for anything that they could use to generate electricity to stun the shark and she finds some batteries. She tosses the batteries to Akira and he, in a marriage of action and thought, electrifies the shark while shouting out the name of a super hero move and defeats it.

The main moral of this scene is that you can think of all the perfectly calculated and thought out plans you want, always thinking practically and in terms of numbers the entire time, but if you don't have the guts and determination to put that plan into action, nothing happens.

That's why you look up to celebrities. They're the ones doing, while you're watching them do it, you see these rags to riches stories all the time. But do you actually go out and create your own stories for yourself? Do you truly have the drive to accomplish or will you keep admiring other people through the screen? There is something that is more powerful than that, a concept promoted through the very action of defeating the shark, if you pair thought with action, you can accomplish great things. And in reality most of the time people with crazy "out there" thoughts that are willing to go far and beyond for their passions and dreams usually gather people around them that belay them with their thought and practicality meshed with their actions and ideas. Or they have the ability to do that all themselves and can perfectly bring to light their creative vision.

Either way, action and thought belong together and work in tandem intrinsically.

Also just about this episode in general, I thought that how they portrayed Shizuka and Akira's rivalry in though throughout the entire show just blows my mind. Having them both create/use their notebook at the end of an earlier episode illustrates a perfect contrast between their ideologies and motives.

Akira wants to enjoy his life now that he is free, and of course he wants to survive, but Shizuka if anything is in a box of her own creation throughout this entire zombie apocalypse and especially this episode. She could accomplish much more if she were willing to step outside of that box and finally learn to count on others like she did in this episode.

The scene where they split off at the end and she says that their ways of living are incompatible is also really well framed and executed reinforcing her stubbornness and how trapped she is in her own box, inadvertently becoming her own greatest enemy.
Aug 17, 2023 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
Softhenic03 said:
Being a basic anime protag our main is, it goes without saying he’d repeat the words of many and many of his predecessors… that is those of countless basic protags before him. To be specific, those are, “I wanna be a hero or something along the lines”, smh. 

I mean people told you to live your dream, but that doesn’t mean you’d have to go and imagine yourself as a power ranger or a boy with Omnitrix or any american superhero lol. Though since that happened, we saw Akira and Kencho visiting the aquarium just so they could have the main dude prepare a suit for himself, a suit so tough that even zombie bites wouldn’t go past it. And then… like a clown who does his tricks after getting into the uniform, dude literally started doing the superhero shit after getting into the outfit.

Though reality being reality, it didn’t even take a few minutes until they again got themselves into trouble and had to take shelter inside the aquarium. Liked how again the main girl grilled the dude about his outrageous actions, but hey do that after you take down this SHARK ZOMBIE lol. Shark zombie being eerie as hell, did give a heck lot of trouble but the main dude being a superhero… we know.

Atleast dude has gotten to the good side of Shizuka, but I mean bro stop doing outrageous stuff and live a normal life lol. ALSO THAT AIN’T THE TWERKING WE WANT!!!!! 
Softhenic03 said:
Being a basic anime protag our main is, it goes without saying he’d repeat the words of many and many of his predecessors… that is those of countless basic protags before him. To be specific, those are, “I wanna be a hero or something along the lines”, smh. 

I mean people told you to live your dream, but that doesn’t mean you’d have to go and imagine yourself as a power ranger or a boy with Omnitrix or any american superhero lol. Though since that happened, we saw Akira and Kencho visiting the aquarium just so they could have the main dude prepare a suit for himself, a suit so tough that even zombie bites wouldn’t go past it. And then… like a clown who does his tricks after getting into the uniform, dude literally started doing the superhero shit after getting into the outfit.

Though reality being reality, it didn’t even take a few minutes until they again got themselves into trouble and had to take shelter inside the aquarium. Liked how again the main girl grilled the dude about his outrageous actions, but hey do that after you take down this SHARK ZOMBIE lol. Shark zombie being eerie as hell, did give a heck lot of trouble but the main dude being a superhero… we know.

Atleast dude has gotten to the good side of Shizuka, but I mean bro stop doing outrageous stuff and live a normal life lol. ALSO THAT AIN’T THE TWERKING WE WANT!!!!!

Dude, what makes the MC so interesting is that he is like this amidst a zombie apocalypse, he's living like this because he's finally free of the trauma of working at his company. Watching both his delusion and character development throughout the story is the point. And why would he go to living a normal life again? It's the whole point of his show that he's finally living his life. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't because you know THERE’S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

And why the hell do you care if he's "acting like a clown?" The entire reason he was doing this was to relive his childhood dream, of course he's going to act childish. I think he was acting pretty damn cool though, wearing his beliefs on his sleeves for everyone to see, he's not putting on a show, he's acting like his true self. He does put on an act earlier when he first puts on the suit, but at that moment where he is saving a life, there is no caricature, just who he is. Also why are you hating him for doing stupid things? What, you want a boring, edgy anime about a generic dude surviving the zombie apocalypse over a fresh view on life through the lens of a unique protagonist that has incredible character development with a great personality? 
Aug 17, 2023 11:08 AM
Apr 2019
This episode is so cool.
Aug 17, 2023 7:41 PM
Jul 2023
fucking amazing.
Aug 18, 2023 4:27 AM
Aug 2022
boku no hero vibe man
Aug 18, 2023 8:03 AM
Dec 2021
............... delete this please
sunnyverma69Aug 18, 2023 8:17 AM
Aug 18, 2023 8:30 AM

Aug 2021
I love her eyes !

Aug 18, 2023 8:27 PM

Dec 2021
Finally a new episode after 2 weeks maybe? Felt so long and so good to be able to watch this episode 5. Good episode and good action this episode
Have a wonderful day!
Aug 19, 2023 4:37 AM

Sep 2012
looks like we got a new midoriya/deku hero ripoff. I like how this is sort of a parody and not your typical horror/thriller or generic type of zombie anime, which makes it quite entertaining.
Aug 19, 2023 6:48 AM
Jan 2023
This episode was fire bro
Aug 19, 2023 1:38 PM
Oct 2018
Imagine NOT teaming up with the guy that can stop a midair shark with 3 humans stuffed inside with 1 punch and not just get crushed or even break his wrist. Like the first time they met, sure, but at this point he's a damn super human and you'd be dumb not to try and at least benefit from that.
Aug 19, 2023 4:56 PM

Aug 2016
Fun episode as always. I’m disappointed risk assessment girl still doesn’t want to team up. Guess they’ll meet up later, but our hero finally got her contact info. Gunma is next but there’s no way his parents are alive lol
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

608 by 4li4212 »»
Sep 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Zom 100 - Live Action Movie Discussion

RealNath - Aug 3, 2023

14 by obesechicken13 »»
Sep 18, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

253 by butaniumbc »»
Sep 4, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

290 by AaDhy »»
Aug 16, 4:43 AM

» no bd or bluray disc releases? and manga sales is bad

deg - Jan 2

12 by deg »»
Jul 29, 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.