Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 10, 2023 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
guess Sara will be my screenshot target this season :D

that fireball scene, holy shit, that was hype

rip Eris hair, you will be missed lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jul 10, 2023 12:57 PM
Jul 2023
sad rudy sad me sad everyone
Jul 10, 2023 1:39 PM
Feb 2021
finally he threw away the bundle of hair lol that would be so weird carrying it around
Jul 10, 2023 1:52 PM
Jan 2017
Fácilmente es el mejor isekai de la historia
Jul 10, 2023 1:52 PM
Dec 2019
Absolutely nailed it. love the pacing so far.
Jul 10, 2023 2:07 PM
Oct 2018
goated this why i call this the goat
Jul 10, 2023 2:17 PM
Mar 2020
great at showing the progressing emotions of rudeus but could have been split up in too episodes to make it feel more impactful since the first season ended off on leaving him highly distressed.
Jul 10, 2023 3:35 PM
Sep 2021
It's beautiful right on the spot
Jul 10, 2023 4:34 PM
Aug 2020
WTF is that episode. Where is my cool and epic battle in manga? That battle was fucking amazing. Magic was better, Rudes was cooler. You are the same studio who made the Orsted war. Use your potential. 

Most of people liked the first episode. And they say magic was very good. If these people saw the magic in the manga they would understand what ı mean. 

To be honest: Its not a bad episode. Its just below my expectation.
FreatusJul 10, 2023 4:42 PM
Jul 10, 2023 5:11 PM

Dec 2019
Freatus said:
WTF is that episode. Where is my cool and epic battle in manga? That battle was fucking amazing. Magic was better, Rudes was cooler. You are the same studio who made the Orsted war. Use your potential. 

Most of people liked the first episode. And they say magic was very good. If these people saw the magic in the manga they would understand what ı mean. 

To be honest: Its not a bad episode. Its just below my expectation.

Episode had some great action with the rotation shot, yeah it didn't go for the epic route since this part was more focused on Rudeus' hopelessness distracting him in battle than the actual battle itself unlike the Orsted part. Even the music was lacking at first since that reflected Rudeus' mood, which only grew once he snapped out of it and finally joined in to obliterate the monsters and help the others. It still looks cool but there are much bigger fights down the line to make in a more 'epic' fashion. Rudeus ain't supposed to be cool right now, more of an emotional mess which he was here accurately.
Jul 10, 2023 6:27 PM
Nov 2019
the action awaited in the latest story
My Candies :
Jul 10, 2023 7:21 PM
Feb 2020
fantastic first episode!!!
Jul 10, 2023 7:25 PM
May 2017

Eris ran away having Ghislaine as a company because she did not want to become a concubine. She had sex with Rudeus because she loves him. That letter showed what Eris is: a warrior, not a cultured woman.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jul 10, 2023 7:30 PM
May 2023
Emotions, so many emotions
Jul 10, 2023 7:38 PM
May 2017
Very good beginning episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jul 10, 2023 7:48 PM
Oct 2021
Nice first episode
Jul 10, 2023 11:37 PM
Feb 2021
MUSHOKU TENSEI IS SO BACK
Jul 10, 2023 11:38 PM
Feb 2021
MUSHOKU TENSEI IS SO BACK
Jul 11, 2023 12:35 AM
May 2015
Bit of a slow start in some ways, this season will probably be a bit of a different vibe from season 1 if it is following the manga pacing
Jul 11, 2023 2:01 AM
Nov 2022
the scene when he shot the fire magic was awesome
Jul 11, 2023 2:08 AM
Jul 2023
I'm happy that Rudeus only took one episode to get out of the depression. It would suck if his depressed mood dragged the whole season
Jul 11, 2023 2:43 AM
Sep 2017
Nice first episode of season, waiting for the rest of the show.
Jul 11, 2023 3:06 AM

Oct 2021
Well that was Fast!! it looks like Rudeus is back to being normal and joined a new party, let's see where their journey goes.
FiremaxJul 18, 2023 10:08 PM
Jul 11, 2023 3:12 AM
Jul 2021
Well this was a disappointment! And like I predicted & said in Episode 0 thread Rudy was side tracked out of his own show, and the writing is in the wall, for any one to see that is.

Here we have yet another feminist wet dream team the new loli/b!tchy boss lady, and a new slay that Dragon queen. Both of them ordering around Rudy and being better than him at everything, and the weak MC needing their assistance to move & do anything worthwhile. 

Rimuru body, you are next, we only need to see next season poster/art work to see what I am talking about. Next season will Rimuru even be there? We'll see, it's all about Dragon slayers queens and b!tchy boss ladies now a days. No space for males anymore, ffuk them.   
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 11, 2023 3:30 AM
Dec 2022
Softhenic03 said:
Last week we had an extra or atleast it felt like one. Anyways, the true second season stuff starts now. Though not like that in itself warrants anything at all, but okay we’ll see. But first gotta deal with this gloomy creep. 

As we know what Eris did with dude last season(must say he deserves every bit of it), dude’s down in the dumps lmao. I mean for someone who’s mentally around 60 years of age, of course it’d be a huge shock if some teenage girl you lost your virginity with left you behind like dirt you are. Don’t fucking give the reasonings as if that’s because you worried for your mother Zenith. 

Though still we’ll move with that plot. As the dude's been searching for Zenith who we know got teleported last season, he already has an idea where she could be, and that’s when he met some passing party members. I mean those people were nice and all except one, but as if it was doing anything to the dude's depression. Until they got surrounded by some uncalled monsters all of a sudden, and it was all but over… though thankfully dude regained his senses, for that time at the very least and they all made it out alive. Even blondie thanked him.. so a bit good for him I guess.

Yeah good he got over the depression, I mean it was already kind of annoying. Good sounding ED by the way… if it was actually one. 
if ur so sick about the mc ...why watching 😂 it's not like we're forcing it on u or anything. You knew it's an Mc around 60 yr old....and if u were so disturbed by the relationship with Eris (u should be) u could've stopped it right there. Idk why ur shitting him and watching it like u don't have option to quit this series 😂
Rezwan1024 said:
this is peak fiction, liked the first episode alot. The shot were rudeus was the center of all the fighting was great. I'm glad to see the animation's great. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 11, 2023 3:46 AM
Jun 2023
Xenpai_47 said:
Softhenic03 said:
Last week we had an extra or atleast it felt like one. Anyways, the true second season stuff starts now. Though not like that in itself warrants anything at all, but okay we’ll see. But first gotta deal with this gloomy creep. 

As we know what Eris did with dude last season(must say he deserves every bit of it), dude’s down in the dumps lmao. I mean for someone who’s mentally around 60 years of age, of course it’d be a huge shock if some teenage girl you lost your virginity with left you behind like dirt you are. Don’t fucking give the reasonings as if that’s because you worried for your mother Zenith. 

Though still we’ll move with that plot. As the dude's been searching for Zenith who we know got teleported last season, he already has an idea where she could be, and that’s when he met some passing party members. I mean those people were nice and all except one, but as if it was doing anything to the dude's depression. Until they got surrounded by some uncalled monsters all of a sudden, and it was all but over… though thankfully dude regained his senses, for that time at the very least and they all made it out alive. Even blondie thanked him.. so a bit good for him I guess.

Yeah good he got over the depression, I mean it was already kind of annoying. Good sounding ED by the way… if it was actually one. 
if ur so sick about the mc ...why watching 😂 it's not like we're forcing it on u or anything. You knew it's an Mc around 60 yr old....and if u were so disturbed by the relationship with Eris (u should be) u could've stopped it right there. Idk why ur shitting him and watching it like u don't have option to quit this series 😂
Rezwan1024 said:
this is peak fiction, liked the first episode alot. The shot were rudeus was the center of all the fighting was great. I'm glad to see the animation's great. Can't wait for the next episode.
There are people like them who would just watch the series for the full run and still use the same bullshit argument that I saw on twitter in the past, even 4-5 seasons in it seems like lmfao. Bro is 13 in this new world and these viewers would want him to hook up with a granny age character for all to be right with the world. Sadly, this is something the series is never going to have disappear even when Rudeus is a proper adult and we are many more seasons in, they won't let go of the story either so gotta find a way to still whine about the same old stuff over and over and over again.
Jul 11, 2023 5:37 AM

Jun 2021
Nice episode after episode 0, I like the way (talking to himself) how they show the depress of rudeus
Jul 11, 2023 6:21 AM

Mar 2014
I never thought I would feel emotional watching a guy crying into a pair of panties but here I am.
Jul 11, 2023 7:29 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Owah very depressed Rudeus, good to see he finally gets his motivation back :)

I like how he also found a place in a new party which are fellow outsiders, can't wait to see next episode ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 11, 2023 8:05 AM
Mar 2021
AWESOME-SAUCE AND EPIC
Jul 11, 2023 9:05 AM
Oct 2022
great start to a new season
Jul 11, 2023 9:47 AM
May 2017
Good first episode for this second season. The chick looks just like him but in a female form. I almost thought Paul cheated again. He seems to still be in a slump, but I'm now quite sure how long passed between the end of season 1 to the beginning of season 2. A few months at absolute best? 

4/5
Jul 11, 2023 9:48 AM
May 2017
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
finally. the moment i've been waiting for forever. good episode.

also what was he crying into at the end of the episode?
i think it was Roxy's panties not absolutely sure tho
Jul 11, 2023 9:51 AM
Nov 2022
the development and realization of rudeus in this episode was heartwarming, now he can continue his journey withhout any regret
Jul 11, 2023 10:03 AM
Aug 2020
I'm glad that he burned Eris' hair at the end.
Jul 11, 2023 10:28 AM
Oct 2021
it was a good continuation to the previous season but didnt really make any progress on the story line ig
Jul 11, 2023 10:54 AM
Sep 2022
I waited to long for this masterpiece,unique anime LETS go rudeus
Jul 11, 2023 11:07 AM

Dec 2022
Great first episode
Jul 11, 2023 1:25 PM

Dec 2020
BANGER first episode
Jul 11, 2023 3:18 PM

Jan 2021
Its a new season and Rudeus is back and venturing on his own now. He is headed up north and he met some people on the way named Sara & Suzanne.

Man is still heartbroken after Eris left him there and went away with Ghislaine but it seems like Eris loves him from the previous season. Anyhow Rudeus goes to the guild in the morning and disbands his group because he is literally alone now and he takes on a job in his own but Suzanne is there and says to do the job together. They set foot into the unknown and set up camp there to plan out their attack. Sara doesn't like Rudeus yet i guess.

When its ready for attack they all attack but Rudeus just stands still and when a mud bear is about to attack him he just doesn't care anymore and stands still but Suzanne protects him and i think that is what opened his eyes. The group is fighting hard and Rudeus sees that and when the bears are about to attack Sara & Suzanne, Rudeus unleashes one big attack against the bears and they win and skin them. Suzanne & Sara owe him one for saving their lives. Rudeus has also joined the Counter Arrow party. Rudeus is finally laughing again but when he is alone in his room the tears begin to fall.

Jul 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Jan 2021
ZeroMajor12 said:
I was kind of expecting really strong characters and an interesting plot. Pretty weak compared to previous season though, even Episode 0 left a bigger impression than this episode.

It just started, how you gonna say this when only 1 ep is out? 😂
Jul 11, 2023 9:11 PM
May 2020
Ok, esse episódio fez o Rudeus entrar pra lista de personagens com os quais me identifico.

A frustração dele por perder tudo que conquistou ao longo de anos finalmente veio à tona, com a perda" da sua paixão (Eris) servindo como gatilho para tal. Não sei quanto tempo passou desde o fim dos eventos do arco Homecoming, mas pela aparência do Rudeus, ao menos alguns meses foi.
Ver que mesmo após tanto tempo ele não conseguiu juntar forças para curar suas feridas é extramemente doloroso, mesmo alguém tão poderoso e genial como ele não precisa de ajuda externa para perceber que ainda há algo pelo que lutar.

Em outras palavras, a depressão do personagem, sua autopunição e inexistência de esperança aparente (pois está tão escondida que nem mesmo o personagem nota ter esperança), além disso sua dependência de um fator externo para "consertar" a saúde mental fizeram eu lembrar de uma fase recente da minha vida.

Eu amei esse episódio, estou ansioso para ver como os eventos deste episódio farão o protagonista amadurecer daqui adiante. Grandes expectativas!
Jul 11, 2023 9:28 PM

Oct 2021
This is such a depressing episode. Heck, even Rudeus' voice is depressing. He's about to give up on life and was about to let those bears slaughter him. But, it's thanks to Suzanne's party fighting those bears that he was able to get his head out of the clouds.

Also, the way that Rudeus is saying, "Sara looks like Eris. Talks like her. Acts like her." and more says it all: he's hung up on Eris keeping her locks of red hair (which he burned at the end of the episode). So sad. What the heck?! Is that a sign of moving on? Really? In the first episode? Woaahh.. Season 2 of Mushoku Tensei is reaalllly deep.

Also, that white panty that Rudeus is keeping in his pocket is from Roxy. I forgot. I thought it was from Eris!
marquinti2Jul 11, 2023 9:36 PM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 11, 2023 9:40 PM
Apr 2022
Loved it! Perfect first episode back
Jul 12, 2023 12:59 AM
Mar 2020
I appreciate that we're still doing the trademark cold open. Almost like we're jumping right back in without waiting. No recapping just straight business.
Jul 12, 2023 3:25 AM
May 2016
holy shit man, cant ait for more episodes....
Jul 12, 2023 3:44 AM
Mar 2021
I LOVE RUDY I LOVE ERIS
Jul 12, 2023 4:37 AM
May 2020
Rudeus aint gonna be moping around for a ting, he has more important things to be doing 🗣️🔊🔊🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jul 12, 2023 5:46 AM

Apr 2018
The blue-eyed girl who does she remind of him, his mom or that red-haired sister of him?

Jul 12, 2023 8:32 AM
Jul 2022
Feels like I'm watching Re:zero 2.0 tbh
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

471 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 24, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

228 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 24, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

244 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 24, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

280 by VCSMaster »»
Sep 17, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2023

265 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 16, 3:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.