Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 23, 2017 12:10 AM

Jan 2016
I love so much how...this series can lead you down one path of assumption where you are so convinced of yourself and your incredible ability to deduce things, and then make you realize it was all wrong....over and over again. Astounding....

This has got me on the edge of my seat... one thing I'm not understanding is how her Second World corpse in their vision recognizes Yuuki's voice... she had supposedly only fell in love with him AFTER the event where Yuuki was writing down that his dream was to watch the stars with his parents...and that event also happened before she killed her parents. So, logically speaking, her Second World corpse should not have been in love with Amano at that point, which makes it weird that she responded to and heard him...

Also, this doesn't make the First World Yuno a bad person...why does she feel the need to kill Yuuki though since he discovered the body? Did she want to become god again, reset to another Third World, and have a full happy day with Yuuki? Is that her goal? It seems like she truly does love Yuuki, in which case... she should want him to kill her...

I don't know, I'm probably led down the wrong path again thanks to the cleverness of this series ^_^"
primaskiApr 23, 2017 8:53 AM
May 2, 2017 11:05 AM

Apr 2017
So he is having sex after the carnage wow.
Jun 14, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2016
DDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 21, 2017 3:49 PM
Jan 2012
good episode,but is previsible.
Even if she wins, she remains an egoistic deity.
If moment i see a another skeleton and that's skeleton of yuno a imagineted 2 possibilities she travel from the time for prevent result the didn't like or she prefer reboot the game because see yuki again.
The second suspect is confirmed.
Sep 11, 2017 3:49 PM

Jul 2009
Looks like Murmur wants Deus' power for herself too huh :P OK, so I was sort of right last time, it wasn't a twin but actually Yuno from another time! That was unexpected :O So the first time around, Yuno didn't actually die but couldn't revive Yuki and so reversed time and killed herself. While that was certainly unexpected, what I don't really understand is Yuki's reaction? I mean, of course he had sex with Yuno (one day early in fact! :P) so their relationship is a bit different now, but I don't really get what's so different about "his" Yuno and the "fake" Yuno ... I mean he even said it DOESN'T MATTER when it was revealed she was a "fake" like 5 episodes ago! Nothing has changed except now he's even CLOSER with the second Yuno! So yeah ... basically, I don't understand Yuki's reactions this episode at all >_<
Oct 16, 2017 11:16 PM

Jun 2016
So, the third body was not her twin, but rather the original Yuno of the Second World and Yuno already became a God, and since bringing back people to life is impossible, she wished to go back in time when Yukki is still around hence the Second World was born, then the Yuno who became a God killed the Yuno living in the Second World. Talk about fucked up. But why would she want to kill Yukki? To go back in time again then be with Yukki all over again? Idk.

They finally made love. Jesus. Happy for these two. Hahaha.

So, Mur Mur is acting like the God now? Haha. And Akise's message to Yukki was abou yeah the Yuno of now is the Yuno who became the God.

That last scene with Mur Mur helping Yuno to seduce Yukki, though. Haha. From being a geisha (I think) to a S&M to a mascot. Hahahaha. Poor Yuno.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 4, 2017 11:12 PM
Jul 2017
You know what I hate more than yukii and yuno? Yuki and yuno having sex
Sep 24, 2018 9:41 AM

Aug 2018
FrickinNormie said:
You know what I hate more than yukii and yuno? Yuki and yuno having sex
yeah that's the thing that really putt me off.
Gnyo ho!
Oct 27, 2018 12:06 PM
Oct 2018
This has taken a dark turn.
Nov 28, 2018 7:07 PM
Nov 2017
And I thought Eleventh would play the role of "final boss" in this anime...
Apr 23, 2019 2:08 AM

Aug 2017
KuroDubZero said:
That axe.... where did it come from lol.

lol I was just rewatching this episode and that's so funny how she always has an axe handy.

Nice steamy scene, they should show the little newborn. If Yukki can even make one, little twerp

Yuno is sexy, great slender figure
CarbonMDApr 23, 2019 2:11 AM
Dec 16, 2019 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
Please... just stop saying "Yukki" every 3 seconds, I can't take it anymore... Also Yuki please stop being such a stupid idiot.
Mar 15, 2020 5:08 AM

Dec 2018
Lol, as if the opening didn't have enough clues already with that lyrics : TIMELEAPER.

So after this, Yuno is going to the 3rd world. Would be funny if she got pregnant in the process.

I have no idea how Yukki's brain work, while it's true that the 2nd Yuno is the one who wants to be his bride, theres really not much of a difference since they both are a psychopath and yet Yukki is displeased about this. Although there's still no confirmation whether the 1st Yuno killed her parents or not. But I can tell that the 1st Yuno is definitely crazier than the 2nd, maybe the 2nd one will reach the same level of psycopath as the 1st when she also learns how she can manipulates time to relieve her moments with Yukki.

Well Yukki has basically became Yuno's drug.

It seems that the gods remembered the events that happening in another worldline.

The question is whether Yuno is still a god when she go back to the past. And if so, then she should've think of a plan to cancel the game or kill Deus before he starts the game.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 8, 2020 11:39 AM
Nov 2019
I want to see how this ends but this is genuinely one of the worst-if not the worst anime I have ever seen
Oct 31, 2020 5:15 AM
Jul 2020
They were fucking, and she pulled an axe when she was done...?
Feb 18, 2021 2:26 PM

Jul 2012
LMAO where tf did that axe come from?

This plot twist is okay, I guess it makes sense. If Yuno is God, could she not have made a situation where she could hang out with Yukki and y'know...not have to murder people?

Also doesn't that mean she knew what was going to happen? She could have literally speedrunned the entire thing and prevented a lot of deaths too.

Why does Yukki even need to be killed?
Nov 2, 2021 8:33 PM
Sep 2021
My mind is mush after watching this. Will say I don’t know why Yuki is mad that she killed his Yuno. They are both psycho and love him. She basically did what he was planning to do this go around when he planned to be god. I still love and hate Yuno and hate Yuki. Also one last thing is Yuki rather die than kill Yuno so again why does it matter
Jun 22, 2022 3:53 AM

Feb 2011
Gravedig as hell but isnt this the episode where shit goes TOTAL DBZ mode? People flying and stuff?

Was rewatching it to get a better feel for it and forgot how bat shit some of the scenes get. Ninth especially getting goku powers was so strange, the anime would've been much better with less DBZ and more.. story? I dunno.

The anime did yuno very well in the uncensored version.

Great episode otherwise

Jul 5, 2022 2:25 PM
Apr 2019
That explains it all rip good yuno
Oct 14, 2022 3:53 PM

Jun 2020
why is every sub 18 year old japanese kid so scared to see boobies
Oct 22, 2022 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
HAH! What did I tell you guys about Yuno being a god already?! HAHA IM SO PRO AT THESE KIND OF STUFF
Dec 22, 2022 8:03 PM

Jul 2022
Haber, yes, I understood, but... Why mothers wanted to go to that world if in the end they were going to die anyway. Just to die together this time and spend more time with him?

Haber, si, lo entendí, pero... Para que madres quiso ir a ese mundo si al final igual iban a morir. ¿Solo para morir juntos en esta ocasión y pasar más tiempo con el?
DZentoDec 22, 2022 8:07 PM
Jun 16, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2022
Yuno killed Yuno so the Yuno doesn't serve as a competition to the Yuno

Peak literature
Jun 21, 2023 2:07 AM

May 2023
So why can't he [Yuki(2)] just make a 3rd iteration of the universe by killing Yuno(1) and then his parents would be alive and he would also have Yuno(3)....... lol but really the sexxxxoo and axe attack and the Yuno(1) kills Yuno(2) plot. this anime is so bad its actually good. Yuki(2) could even keep Yuki(3) alive and not pull a Yuno(1)...... idk just spitballin here. But if Yuno(1) is so psycho wouldn't Yuno(3) also be super psycho and the killing of Yuno(2) by Yuno(1) just prevented her [Yuno(2)] from becoming a Yuno(1) so keeping Yuno(3) alive would be a bad choice cuz Yuno(3) would become like a Yuno(1)....? OwiIe my brain hurts. 🤯
Jul 18, 2023 5:04 PM

Jul 2022
God damit Yukiteru!!
Aug 17, 2023 7:02 PM
Sep 2021
I've had enough of this damn show pulling shit out of it's ass. Nothing about this is fucking compelling and if not for this stupid time travel bullshit then Akise Aru could've lived a gay happy life and that wouldn't have fixed the show but I would've smiled for just a little bit knowing the protagonist had even a pinch of common sense for a moment and the show's most interesting character did not become a complete throwaway. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF HIM FIGHTING FOR HIS EXISTANCE TO DIE FOR A 0 BRAINCELLED BACTERIA?
Aug 24, 2023 9:53 PM

Mar 2023
soooo, she's BASICALLY Homura Akemi IF she was slightly psychopathic in the head... this certainly was an episode
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.