Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 13, 2023 2:56 AM

May 2010
Martisha_Veresk said:
That’s why I also started my Shikimori account a month ago - you always have to have a plan B.
I am grateful to the moderators for the work done on troubleshooting. Myanimelist has existed for a long time and has many users. 
I wish further development and improvements of the site. Peace and love <3

It's also convenient that Shikimori's database is basically a copy of MAL's, so no weird cases of something not importing because it's not in the database
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku

May 13, 2023 3:04 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
MAL getting hacked... nostalgic. Set up stronger passwords this time, ok?

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 13, 2023 3:16 AM
你会原谅你自己的, 不是吗?

Jul 2020
While kind of funny that Lain was used to portray this cyber attack, seeing how much of an impact this caused made me quite concerned. I'll never understand these kinds of pranks. Glad it was resolved quickly. Thanks for the hard work dealing with something on such a short notice.
May 13, 2023 3:24 AM

May 2021
Just a quick  tip for the users here : Change your password and enable Two factor authentication . That's it . Have a nice day!! 

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 13, 2023 3:25 AM

Feb 2016
Sooo... Give me some good reasons not to migrate to AniList. They don't get hacked as often, they have a properly maintained infrastructure, and they have more entries that get approved quickly. I only care about the list, as the MAL forum and reviews are full of trolls or, even worse, people who genuinely lack any kind of quality standard. I prefer MAL's scoring system, but I'll get used to it.

Whoever owns the platform is clearly incompetent when it comes to security, as this is far from being the first attack. MAL runs on ancient and unmaintained infrastructure.
That first reply had the wrong tone, but it's factually true. Unlike most of the corporate knights here, I actually understand this stuff, and it's not a matter of being big or small. I don't care about your arguments in their favor - you're wrong. You're just wrong and I don't care.
ExentioMay 13, 2023 5:59 AM
I believe in Shimarin supremacy
May 13, 2023 3:29 AM
Feb 2021
Just glad it's back online
May 13, 2023 3:45 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
StormSky92 said:
Pretyped this comment in notepad so I could copy/paste it in hopes of this getting as much attention as possible because fuck this site and fuck DeNA(owners of the site) in particule.

How many times is this now that MAL has gone down for an extended period of time because of a security breach? It's been many. I'm surprised this wasn't yet another multi-week one. I sure expected it from the start. It is truly patheic that the site continues to have issues with being hacked. What the hell is the site administrators even doing? Not giving a shit about cyber security, that's for damn sure. But what else should I expect from a site that just implied dark mode for the first time only a few months ago despite users asking for it for over 10 years. If it takes them 10 years to figure out dark mode, protecting the site from hackers is truly out their league.

The users should absolutely be furious about this. The hackers may not have gotten any sensitive information this time but that may not be the case the next time this inevitable happens again. Maybe having some credit cards stolen would have caused some users to break up with this abusive relationship we all have with this site. Again, it's patheic that no matter who owns the site it's keeps getting hacked. If you actually give a shit about this site I implore you to STOP SPENDING MONEY HERE. DeNA does not give a shit about this site outside of milking the users for money. There are other anime tracking sites that have come out over the years that are better than MAL but never got the traction since MAL was just first to really get big. Anilist and Kitsu come to mind. The speed it takes to get submissions approved is lightyears faster on anilist and if you read a lot of manga that isn't on MAL, use anilist instead.

But anyway, stop spending money on a site that can't pay for competent cybersecurity. I'm personally quite glad I use adblock on this site. There is clearly no cyber security budget and DeNA doesn't give a shit about trying to modernize the site. A multi-million(billion?) that can't keep it's site safe and up and running consistently. I swear this happens ever year. "BuT OtHeR CoMpAnIeS gEt HaCkEd!!!!111" yeah but it doesn't cause their sites to go down for days on a yearly basis. We, the users, need to demand better and use MAL's competitors if they continue to not be able to deliver. No one should have any confidence in MAL keeping their information safe.

So again, fuck DeNA for their clearly not giving a shit about protecting the site and only caring about money through subscriptions and deals they've made with various other companies to advertise and sell stuff through the site. They don't care about putting any money towards anything that would make the site better and more secure. I've been saying development/cyber security "team" but it's probably just a couple people with how bad they are at their job and how long it takes for this site to get even the slightest update. Just goes to show that every site truly loses it's soul when it sells out. And what have you gotten for it in the past 8 years? Certainly not a better site. Looks the same as it did 8 years ago. But hey dark mode, I guess.

To the Admins, stand up and demand your corporate overlords do better. And to all users: demand better from the admins so maybe they'll actually grow a spine. Or go somewhere else. Speak with your wallets. Stop giving DeNA money. Because i'm sure this will happen again. And it may be more than just anime datebases and user scores next time.

EDIT: Been getting messages about how MAL isn't a multi-billion dollar company when i'm obviously referring to DeNA, the company that owns MAL.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/DENA-CO-LTD-6497537/news/DeNA-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Fiscal-Year-2022-Financial-Results-43797184/

"DeNA reported full year IFRS revenue of 134.9 billion yen"

https://companiesmarketcap.com/dena/marketcap/

"As of May 2023 DeNA has a market cap of $1.70 Billion. This makes DeNA the world's 3937th most valuable company by market cap according to our data. The market capitalization, commonly called market cap, is the total market value of a publicly traded company's outstanding shares and is commonly used to measure how much a company is worth."

I have been on MAL for more than three years and this was the first time I had seen MAL under a cyberattack. It's not frequent at all. Instead of crying, I would be grateful that a website like this exists.
May 13, 2023 3:56 AM

Oct 2009
StormSky92 said:
Pretyped this comment in notepad so I could copy/paste it in hopes of this getting as much attention as possible because fuck this site and fuck DeNA(owners of the site) in particule.

How many times is this now that MAL has gone down for an extended period of time because of a security breach? It's been many. I'm surprised this wasn't yet another multi-week one. I sure expected it from the start. It is truly patheic that the site continues to have issues with being hacked. What the hell is the site administrators even doing? Not giving a shit about cyber security, that's for damn sure. But what else should I expect from a site that just implied dark mode for the first time only a few months ago despite users asking for it for over 10 years. If it takes them 10 years to figure out dark mode, protecting the site from hackers is truly out their league.

The users should absolutely be furious about this. The hackers may not have gotten any sensitive information this time but that may not be the case the next time this inevitable happens again. Maybe having some credit cards stolen would have caused some users to break up with this abusive relationship we all have with this site. Again, it's patheic that no matter who owns the site it's keeps getting hacked. If you actually give a shit about this site I implore you to STOP SPENDING MONEY HERE. DeNA does not give a shit about this site outside of milking the users for money. There are other anime tracking sites that have come out over the years that are better than MAL but never got the traction since MAL was just first to really get big. Anilist and Kitsu come to mind. The speed it takes to get submissions approved is lightyears faster on anilist and if you read a lot of manga that isn't on MAL, use anilist instead.

But anyway, stop spending money on a site that can't pay for competent cybersecurity. I'm personally quite glad I use adblock on this site. There is clearly no cyber security budget and DeNA doesn't give a shit about trying to modernize the site. A multi-million(billion?) that can't keep it's site safe and up and running consistently. I swear this happens ever year. "BuT OtHeR CoMpAnIeS gEt HaCkEd!!!!111" yeah but it doesn't cause their sites to go down for days on a yearly basis. We, the users, need to demand better and use MAL's competitors if they continue to not be able to deliver. No one should have any confidence in MAL keeping their information safe.

So again, fuck DeNA for their clearly not giving a shit about protecting the site and only caring about money through subscriptions and deals they've made with various other companies to advertise and sell stuff through the site. They don't care about putting any money towards anything that would make the site better and more secure. I've been saying development/cyber security "team" but it's probably just a couple people with how bad they are at their job and how long it takes for this site to get even the slightest update. Just goes to show that every site truly loses it's soul when it sells out. And what have you gotten for it in the past 8 years? Certainly not a better site. Looks the same as it did 8 years ago. But hey dark mode, I guess.

To the Admins, stand up and demand your corporate overlords do better. And to all users: demand better from the admins so maybe they'll actually grow a spine. Or go somewhere else. Speak with your wallets. Stop giving DeNA money. Because i'm sure this will happen again. And it may be more than just anime datebases and user scores next time.

EDIT: Been getting messages about how MAL isn't a multi-billion dollar company when i'm obviously referring to DeNA, the company that owns MAL.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/DENA-CO-LTD-6497537/news/DeNA-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Fiscal-Year-2022-Financial-Results-43797184/

"As of May 2023 DeNA has a market cap of $1.70 Billion. This makes DeNA the world's 3937th most valuable company by market cap according to our data. The market capitalization, commonly called market cap, is the total market value of a publicly traded company's outstanding shares and is commonly used to measure how much a company is worth."

Of course DeNA does not give shit. Why would a company give shit about a site they sold YEARS ago
May 13, 2023 4:02 AM
Jan 2022
Since the oshi no ko badge is being pushed back does that mean the due date is pushed back aswell? I posted my bingo card on may the ninth not sure what time but when I go to my forum posts I don't see anything there so I am going to repost the bingo card but I hope I still will get it at the earliest time.
May 13, 2023 4:03 AM

Mar 2010
Happy to see MAL back! Always hard to watch stuff when MAL is down.
May 13, 2023 4:06 AM

Jun 2011
Kineta said:
A malicious individual overwrote anime database information to modify all titles to "Let's All Love Lain".

They should have at least done something funny.
May 13, 2023 4:09 AM

Dec 2015
Not to downplay the seriousness of what happened, but I couldn't help but smile when I read the part about the titles being modyfied to "Let's All Love Lain". Even tho it's a fun anime reference, the cyberattack itself is obviously a no go. I appreciate the MAL team for reacting so quickly and for being able to restore the site :)
May 13, 2023 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
Well, that's expected when you make enemies from users.

One torrent site made enemies from some users too. One user payed them back in kind too by hacking their web site and it was down too. Currently lots of mods, admins, etc. on various platforms are not afraid to make enemies from their users.

You treat someone like sh!t - don't be surprised about payback.
May 13, 2023 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
potsuri said:
I hope the anime doesn't get hate from community

I might actually pick up the anime again after this incident xD Had originally dropped it after the first episode, but now I wanna know more about the story
May 13, 2023 4:17 AM

Feb 2021
Ckea said:
Not to downplay the seriousness of what happened, but I couldn't help but smile when I read the part about the titles being modyfied to "Let's All Love Lain". Even tho it's a fun anime reference, the cyberattack itself is obviously a no go. I appreciate the MAL team for reacting so quickly and for being able to restore the site :)

Quickly? Two days is quickly? Very funny, thanks.
Ysrwii said:
Well, that's expected when you make enemies from users.

One torrent site made enemies from some users too. One user payed them back in kind too by hacking their web site and it was down too. Currently lots of mods, admins, etc. on various platforms are not afraid to make enemies from their users.

You treat someone like sh!t - don't be surprised about payback.

Maybe you are right. I hope that it is the last such "action".
May 13, 2023 4:19 AM
Jun 2015
amanomoriya_ said:
InstantRamenKing said:

heard the one back in 2018 lasted 6 months 💀
Either way, everything went alright and somehow it wasn't a big problem to deal with
but wait, what happened to MAL in 2018 tho?
it was a DDos attack and literally had rebuild the website from scratch and get it running again like it was before the attack happened it took weeks a couple of months if i remember correctly. 
May 13, 2023 4:26 AM

Apr 2022
Kikugi said:
It's also convenient that Shikimori's database is basically a copy of MAL's, so no weird cases of something not importing because it's not in the database
Truly true!
It’s cool that Shikimori has a large selection of anime. 
And it’s also modern, and you don’t have to worry about hacking... probably
May 13, 2023 4:35 AM

Feb 2023
The whole fiasco left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope something like this never happens again.
May 13, 2023 4:47 AM

Feb 2012
StormSky92 said:

Based af.

On topic, glad to see the site back and good work to the devs! MAL lives tonight and marches on!
May 13, 2023 4:54 AM

Sep 2019
website!
Let us sit on the warm concrete before Night falls. ::

May 13, 2023 5:17 AM

Aug 2020
Oh no, The MALpocalypse.

May 13, 2023 5:17 AM

Feb 2021
JesusJuarez1993 said:
amanomoriya_ said:
Either way, everything went alright and somehow it wasn't a big problem to deal with
but wait, what happened to MAL in 2018 tho?
it was a DDos attack and literally had rebuild the website from scratch and get it running again like it was before the attack happened it took weeks a couple of months if i remember correctly. 

Again, why there are no advanced programmers to secure the site of such attacks from that? It is a mtstery. Especially if there WERE NUMEROUS ONES before.
Martisha_Veresk said:
Kikugi said:
Truly true!
It’s cool that Shikimori has a large selection of anime. 
And it’s also modern, and you don’t have to worry about hacking... probably

I hope so too. Now I have to update my lists here from Shiki.
May 13, 2023 5:19 AM

Apr 2022
Sethispr said:
go outside have some vitamin d
++++++++ 
May 13, 2023 5:24 AM

Apr 2020
Good 👍 your back , I use anilist for tracking though just because some people I know irl (newbies) are their , but the online cummintiy here’s a lot better .
May 13, 2023 5:25 AM

Apr 2022
potsuri said:
I hope the anime doesn't get hate from community
To hate? Why? ;<  I think it will create some memes for a while)
May 13, 2023 5:27 AM

Apr 2022
Memore said:

Good luck with that !
May 13, 2023 5:28 AM
~Watching Anime

Oct 2018
Thanks for keeping us updated, and for the openness. I remember 2018 on this site and was bit worried.
I didn't realize how much I depended on a daily MAL dose until I was denied it.
';--have i been pwned?
I've had personal and banking info stolen from multiple site hacks. The two worst sites never announced the hacks, I only got the details from 'Have I Been Pwned'. MAL's handling was professional and honest.

So yes, thank you again. I'm glad MAL is up and running again. 

BTB I changed my password and virtual bank card number just to be safe.

';Have I Been Pwned--been pwned?
Have suspicions, not faith.
May 13, 2023 5:31 AM

Feb 2021
Martisha_Veresk said:
Memore said:

Good luck with that !

Thank you!!
May 13, 2023 6:12 AM
Dec 2013
Pretyped said:
StormSky92
Chill bro.. a few hours with no anime isn't that serious. Dark mode.. cmon there are plenty of 3rd party apps and plugins to achieve that. everybody gets hacked its the world we live in with ultra connectivity.
May 13, 2023 6:12 AM

Jan 2017
I don't condone this sort of attack, but honestly, it's pretty hilarious. Lain fans are just built different.

More importantly: What is being done to prevent attacks like this in the future? is MAL PCI 4.0-compliant, considering it likely handles credit card information in its store? Are you following industry best practices?
My name is 3DPD and this is my Internet forum signature. If there's anything I've learned in 21 years of using Internet forums, it's that life is meaningless and nothing we say or do here will matter in the grand scheme of things.
May 13, 2023 6:24 AM

Mar 2020
Ignore the people trying to hate I see overall support, I really love MAL tbh it does need a look update since it looks straight out of 2009 but I can't live without it and i do enjoy all the features and simplicity that it makes my life be. Thank you for everything I hope hackers stop harassing you and good job fending them off !! Love from Portugal <3
May 13, 2023 6:25 AM
Jan 2015
Serial Experiments Lain enjoyer GIGACHAD

Let's All Love Lain
May 13, 2023 6:32 AM

Oct 2020
Glad we're back!

I wonder what data I've lost, but it's probably fine since the hundreds of the manga as well as all web novels I have read or am reading aren't allowed in MAL's database to begin with. Not having much data helps you prevent losing much too!
May 13, 2023 6:35 AM

Nov 2018
Over the next coming months, I think it's imperative that MAL as a whole should be working towards updating everything regarding its cybersecurity.

If an individual or group was able to do that much damage to the site, who knows how bad things can get if someone else decides to go all out.

Let this hacking be a startling reminder that MAL needs to get its shit together whilst they can. MALpocalypse 2.0 when?
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
May 13, 2023 6:42 AM
Jan 2022
StormSky92 said:

Hi

from what i remember, there is several years that MAL no longer is owned by DeNa.

from what i remeber, they sold they website to some other company or people one or two years after that previous hack that kept the site inaccessable for weeks (maybe it was months? i don't remember exactly).

i agree that MAL should take the security more seriously but you don't know what happened behind the scenes so stay calm, mate.

although i can understand your point.

also about design, i personally prefer MAL over anilist and Kitsu.

its design is very good.

it may not be eye candy like other websites but its UX in desktop mode is great.

the only thing i think is annoying is its horizontal scrolling for seeing the roles of voice actors in mobile mode.

also their new review part has become annoying.

i prefered the old one.

and most important one is the fact that you cant see similar anime that users suggested in mobile mode fully (with descriptions).

also their app is terible.

have a good day, friend.

last note for MAL admins, if they kill their api, i will certainly move to another website as one of few reasons that i still use mal is because of two third party apps that i update my list with them.

regards.
Ame_wo_MatsuMay 13, 2023 7:27 AM
May 13, 2023 6:59 AM

Sep 2010
Exentio said:
Whoever owns the platform is clearly incompetent when it comes to security, as this is far from being the first attack. MAL runs on ancient and unmaintained infrastructure.
That first reply had the wrong tone, but it's factually true. Unlike most of the corporate knights here, I actually understand this stuff, and it's not a matter of being big or small. I don't care about your arguments in their favor - you're wrong. You're just wrong and I don't care.

Clearly you don't know anything about cyber security. There is no such thing as perfect cyber security is one of the first things you learn in IT. You say that it doesn't matter how big or small a company is but at the same time that anilist doesn't have problems with it, you are contradicting yourself.
May 13, 2023 7:14 AM

Feb 2016
ateks said:
You say that [...] anilist doesn't have problems with it

No, that's what YOU said, I never said that.

Exentio said:
They don't get hacked as often

Exentio said:

Exentio said:

"not as often" is different from "not at all".
Also, AniList isn't backed by a company and is a passion project, so I'd be more lenient if they got hacked with the same frequency as MAL, throwback to 2018 when they killed the APIs for months rather than just fixing them in a reasonable amount of time.

Lil bro thought he was onto something
May 13, 2023 7:27 AM

Jun 2017

As annoying as it is that MAL goes through stuff like this not-so-rarely, it is my understanding that the people who run this site are not professionals by any means. Therefore, we must be patient when hacks happen. Though, I really think they should invest a little into more cybersecurity. It will benefit everyone in the long run. I'm just glad our information wasn't stolen.

Nov 2020
average Lain fan
Nov 2018
Badonkers said:
StormSky92 said:

Ehhh. I'd rather migrate my lists to AniDB or offline than to Anilist. Mods there are fucking toxic and heavily promote cancel culture.

They do? Can you name an example?
May 13, 2023 7:28 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Glad to see it’s finally back up, now it’s time to post on the last few days of seasonal anime discussion boards lol
May 13, 2023 7:29 AM

Oct 2021
Singe41 said:
Badonkers said:

Ehhh. I'd rather migrate my lists to AniDB or offline than to Anilist. Mods there are fucking toxic and heavily promote cancel culture.

They do? Can you name an example?

Taluun is a prime example.
May 13, 2023 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Well, this was certainly interesting.
May 13, 2023 7:35 AM
Jul 2020
StormSky92 said:

bro really made a whole statement about something nobody cares about... does it itch your parts when you can't update your big japanese cartoon list for a couple days young man? 
May 13, 2023 7:37 AM

Sep 2010
Exentio said:
ateks said:
You say that [...] anilist doesn't have problems with it

No, that's what YOU said, I never said that.

Exentio said:

Exentio said:

Exentio said:

"not as often" is different from "not at all".
Also, AniList isn't backed by a company and is a passion project, so I'd be more lenient if they got hacked with the same frequency as MAL, throwback to 2018 when they killed the APIs for months rather than just fixing them in a reasonable amount of time.

Lil bro thought he was onto something

You didn't even try to understand what I typed and you also lack basic skills of discussion. Lil bro thinks MAL is backed by a company and not a passion project lmao. Go back to your dead website if it's so bad here.
May 13, 2023 7:51 AM

Feb 2016
ateks said:
You didn't even try to understand what I typed and you also lack basic skills of discussion.

Nah you don't get to play the "poor reading comprehension" card when what you said was pretty clear and my reply reflected the meaning of your message. Just take the L, nobody will judge you, it's just a forum on the internet

ateks said:
Lil bro thinks MAL is backed by a company and not a passion project lmao.

???

ExentioMay 13, 2023 7:55 AM
May 13, 2023 7:55 AM

Apr 2019
marcsello said:
I'm happy, that MAL is back. My stupid ass couldn't watch new episodes without tracking them. (also didn't remember where did I left off, lol)

Also, big kudos for the team behind MAL. Security breaches are always hard, but it's part of operating anything, really. Good security does not mean that no one can hack in (because they will hack in eventually, it's like nature's law), but how quickly can you restore an operating state when the disaster happens. No matter how good your security is, you have to be prepared for the worst.

Restoration is not just pressing some buttons, restore the backup and all good. You have to investigate a lot of things: what the issue was? did the attacker left a backdoor? Do they still have a foothold? Could they use the same exploit anywhere else on the site? You have to then mitigate the issue, that could involve a lot of planning, then restoring the backup could be a whole other story. This all takes time no matter how skilled the team. And to be honest, I can't really image a super-huge team behind MAL, I've seen sites used by millions of people only to be developed and maintained by a handful of people. It really makes no sense to compare MAL to Google or anything on that scale, but compare it to similar sizes. I've seen cases, where they didn't even had backup to begin with.

I really value, that MAL were transparent on this issue, had clear communications and took their time to restore everything properly. That is what makes me be even more willing to stay here, because I know it when the next hack happens, I'll be properly informed about it, and operations will be restored eventually.

And to close my overly long rambling. I have to say, that no matter how they handle such an incident, there always will be that one guy who know it better, or just hating in general. So seeing hating comments is just as natural as anything else.

Thanks MAL, happy to see you back!
^^^^^ this.
a lot of people are hating the staff for no reason. we have to be patient. lets be thankful that
1- they had a recent backup
2- they worked to fix this issue
3- they were trasparent on what happened.
4- they fixed it real quick. or cant yall stay without watching anime for 2 days?

so thanks to the staff for fixing this emergency and running the site online again.
May 13, 2023 8:11 AM

Sep 2010
Exentio said:
ateks said:
You didn't even try to understand what I typed and you also lack basic skills of discussion.

Nah you don't get to play the "poor reading comprehension" card when what you said was pretty clear and my reply reflected the meaning of your message. Just take the L, nobody will judge you, it's just a forum on the internet

ateks said:
Lil bro thinks MAL is backed by a company and not a passion project lmao.

???

But you do not have reading comprehension and you aren't even trying. Where did I say that MAL isn't owned by a company? What are you trying to tell us?

Let me rephrase my statement here so even an experienced IT professional who "understands this stuff" like you will get it:

Anilist does not get hacked because nobody gives a shit about that dead website, not because it has better security.
May 13, 2023 8:18 AM

Feb 2016
ateks said:
Where did I say that MAL isn't owned by a company?

ateks said:
Lil bro thinks MAL is backed by a company

Lmao you're doing this on purpose, alright it's on me for taking the bait.
Let's say I give you the last word and you win this... whatever this is, pachi pachi. It's a saturday evening and I have better things to do, and hopefully so do you

ateks said:
Anilist does not get hacked because nobody gives a shit about that dead website, not because it has better security.

That's not how it works but sure go off I guess
May 13, 2023 8:27 AM

Dec 2018
It could have been worse. I lost around an entire week of posts on a forum that was hacked last year and the admins there don't seem to care about maintaining their forum since most of them aren't active and some of them haven't even logged in for years.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - May 23

120 by jkim »»
Jul 25, 5:35 AM

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

248 by nanajp »»
Jul 20, 2:48 AM

» Forum Conversation View: Now available ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kineta - Aug 29, 2023

180 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jul 19, 6:04 PM

» Favorites Boosting Accounts: Ranking Recalculations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 6, 2021

409 by clane34 »»
Jul 18, 4:24 AM

» Clubs Have a Brand-New Look—In-App!

Kineta - May 15, 2022

46 by YourFriendHolly »»
Jul 9, 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.