Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 26, 2023 11:26 AM
Dec 2018
DavidM_27 said:
Tell me you haven't watched Monogatari without telling me 😐

Tell me this is a meme please
Jan 26, 2023 11:32 AM
May 2015
ktg said:
BestListMAL said:
ok, even if you skipped 300 episodes, that's still 420 episodes you have seen, compared to just 3 episodes of Kizumonogatari movie 1.

And still that one movie has more meaning and depth than the whole Naruto series that actually full of plotholes.

Okay I was mostly agreeing with you but this is just a crazy take. Just because something has plot holes doesn’t magically invalidate meaning and depth in the story. Conversely, a lack of plot holes does not give a story more meaning or depth. Plot holes might ruin something for you, but that definitely isn’t true for all viewers.
Jan 26, 2023 11:44 AM
May 2016
ShamankinguYoh said:
ktg said:

And still that one movie has more meaning and depth than the whole Naruto series that actually full of plotholes.

Okay I was mostly agreeing with you but this is just a crazy take. Just because something has plot holes doesn’t magically invalidate meaning and depth in the story. Conversely, a lack of plot holes does not give a story more meaning or depth. Plot holes might ruin something for you, but that definitely isn’t true for all viewers.

Lol where did I say that it was because of plot holes?
Naruto is a shounen, for that reason every meaningful thing need like 50 introduction and fight, because that's the only way to sell these stories to young teens.
While the Monogatari Series was meant for more mature audience.
Nisioison is the author who can make Japanese people to feel stupid about their native language.
Jan 26, 2023 11:52 AM
Sep 2020
This guy is trolling, there's actually no way someone thinks that way about any type of media tbh
Jan 26, 2023 12:06 PM
Dec 2020
Well, yes... I too feel like people are generous with this movies quite a bit. I think they are good, but reading the light novels might be better.

The adaptation try to do some things in a different way which is a thing I like, so I am fine with both movie and LN, but I am a little surprised how high rated these movies are, especially the 3rd one. The animation was very good and fun to watch, but the ending and the conclusion of Kizumonogatari doesn't hit as much as in the LN.
Jan 26, 2023 12:09 PM

Apr 2022
I think you're confusing time spent on a show and enjoyment of the show. Someone can watch 100 episode of an anime because they enjoy it and they feel strong emotion while watching it, but if a 12 episode anime make you feel even stronger emotions, you basically enjoyed it more. And if the anime only has 12 episode, you basically finished 100% of the show, you cannot watch more. If you stop at episode 150 of fairy tail, because you got bored, you basically didn't enjoy it as much as the 12 episode anime, because you finished 50% of the show.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Jan 26, 2023 12:11 PM
Feb 2022
TemporaryPortal said:
DavidM_27 said:
Tell me you haven't watched Monogatari without telling me 😐

What are you talking about? I was making fun of him.
Jan 26, 2023 12:31 PM
Apr 2022
gintama has hundreds of episodes and some of the highest ratins on MAL
Jan 26, 2023 1:01 PM
Dec 2018
DavidM_27 said:
TemporaryPortal said:

I know I meant about OP
Jan 26, 2023 1:38 PM
Jan 2020
Well Monogatari is a fantastic series imo. Length doesn't matter to me TBH it's just like how other shows do the Canon movies such as Demon Slayer. This is someone who likes Monogatari as much as Naruto and One Piece. Length doesn't matter as long as the story is impressive. For me the three Kizu movies are some of the best of the series so the rating isn't a lie whatsoever. I count the movies with the series regardless overall
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Jan 26, 2023 1:58 PM
Jul 2021
BestListMAL said:
mattnoce said:
What does length of content have to do with anything? If it’s good, it’s good. If it’s bad, it’s bad
In my opinion, every anime is infinite in length as you can rewatch as many times as you want. So the question is why do people only watch 3 episodes of something they consider their favourite, but hundreds of something they claim to hate. To my this is very interesting.

People want to see the end of it is it any more complicated than that if someone truly didn’t like something they would stop watching it if anything they say they “hate” it because it is so long and they wish they could see what’s going to happen instead of waiting for months for more chapters. Length should honestly have no input into rating at all if it does a good job of telling a story and wrapping it up then it doesn’t matter if it’s a 10 min clip or a 100 hour series
Jan 26, 2023 2:02 PM
Jul 2021
BestListMAL said:
LostSpectre said:
It's called novelty, human beings are always craving new forms of stimulation in our fast paced technological world. It's just a preference whether you get more enjoyment from rewatching shows you've already seen compared to new ones. No one said it makes sense to watch a long-running show if you dislike it, but many people are completionists or masochists here, so take that how you will. 
I guess these people would need a different rating system to mine,
That's dumb, every long running show should get a 10 then because of cumulative enjoyment, but that doesn't reflect the overall quality of the series
I haven't got bleach a 10, because I haven't seen it, and if I dropped it early on I would have only seen let's say 5 episodes giving it a low score. You see my rating system is always two steps a head of any counter arguement, as facts should be.

If you rate something a 5 after watching it then you would think it has a 5/10 in most categories such as characters, art, plot. Just because I drop a show after one episode doesn’t mean it’s a 1 it just means you didn’t enjoy it. I’ve dropped shows rated 7+ doesn’t mean I didn’t like it or I think all the rating are wrong it means I wasn’t in the mood or drawn into it at the time. Rating something from time spent is arbitrary it’s the same thing as a game I wouldn’t rate Call of Duty a 100/10 but I have spent 1000’s of hours on it since childhood it’s a 5/6 at best especially with the most recent ones
Jan 26, 2023 2:15 PM
Jul 2021
So you're saying that naruto is better than every movie in existence.
Jan 26, 2023 2:23 PM
May 2016
BestListMAL said:

the plot holes are totally irrelevant, take you as an example, you completed Original Naruto and made it all the way into the 400's of Shippuuden. Congrats, Naruto appears to be your second favourite show, unless you've rewatched some stuffs.
Lol, no. I just simply don't ever drop a show, even if I hate it, like Naruto.
I understand that you are a kid, but plot holes are relevant. Because a show's quality depends in its structure. Writing some inconsistent stupidity is easy.
Just because you have more math classes than histories, it doesn't mean that you like better math than history.

Btw, if you remove my or others name, we won't get notifications about your stupid replies.
Jan 26, 2023 2:23 PM

Jan 2023
Ulises1264 said:
Well, yeah pretty much, I am saying that.
If you rate something a 5 after watching it then you would think it has a 5/10 in most categories such as characters, art, plot. Just because I drop a show after one episode doesn’t mean it’s a 1 it just means you didn’t enjoy it. I’ve dropped shows rated 7+ doesn’t mean I didn’t like it or I think all the rating are wrong it means I wasn’t in the mood or drawn into it at the time. Rating something from time spent is arbitrary it’s the same thing as a game I wouldn’t rate Call of Duty a 100/10 but I have spent 1000’s of hours on it since childhood it’s a 5/6 at best especially with the most recent ones
things you spend 1000's of hours on, seems a lot better than the thing you dropped on ep 1 HAhahah????
terpenes said:

People want to see the end of it is it any more complicated than that if someone truly didn’t like something they would stop watching it if anything they say they “hate” it because it is so long and they wish they could see what’s going to happen instead of waiting for months for more chapters. Length should honestly have no input into rating at all if it does a good job of telling a story and wrapping it up then it doesn’t matter if it’s a 10 min clip or a 100 hour series
if the show is good enough to make people sit through many episodes to see it's ending, then it deserves a higher score than a random movie that no one rewatches.
handdog said:
Good.
Jan 26, 2023 2:24 PM

Jan 2023
e, you completed Original Naruto and made it all the way into the 400's of Shippuuden. Congrats, Naruto appears to be your second favourite show, unless you've rewatched some stuffs.
Lol, no. I just simply don't ever drop a show, even if I hate it, like Naruto.
I understand that you are a kid, but plot holes are relevant. Because a show's quality depends in its structure. Writing some inconsistent stupidity is easy.
Just because you have more math classes than histories, it doesn't mean that you like better math than history.

Btw, if you remove my or others name, we won't get notifications about your stupid replies.
people like you always hate my rating system, because you know you're a HUGE Naruto fan. You expect people to believe you sat through 720 episodes just to make sure you finish everything. NOPE. Just lying to yourself and everyone around you.
Jan 26, 2023 2:29 PM
Jul 2021
BestListMAL said:
Ulises1264 said:
Well, yeah pretty much, I am saying that.
things you spend 1000's of hours on, seems a lot better than the thing you dropped on ep 1 HAhahah????
terpenes said:

if the show is good enough to make people sit through many episodes to see it's ending, then it deserves a higher score than a random movie that no one rewatches.
handdog said:
Good.

I would never watch one piece again yet I would watch this movie hundreds of times. I think you lost the sight of what a rating is lmao I still rate this one movie higher than one piece your argument is stupid and irrelevant to the whole point of rating and I’m pretty sure as you can see from the comments you’re the only one who feels this way man take the L and learn how to actually rate something
Jan 26, 2023 2:31 PM
Jul 2021
This guys is so delirious he went and wrote an essay in his bio saying his way of rating is fact. man please just go watch a sitcom there’s plenty of episodes for you to enjoy
Jan 26, 2023 2:59 PM

Jan 2023
I would never watch one piece again yet I would watch this movie hundreds of times. I think you lost the sight of what a rating is lmao I still rate this one movie higher than one piece your argument is stupid and irrelevant to the whole point of rating and I’m pretty sure as you can see from the comments you’re the only one who feels this way man take the L and learn how to actually rate something
if you would watch that movie hundreds of times, we can do a simple calculation of 200 times 3 (episode count) and it will be 600 episodes long. This would easily put that movie up into the top rating if you followed my system so your point is irrelevant. One Piece is long enough that rewatches aren't neccessary as everything is highly rememberable, but still people rewatch that masterpiece cause it's amazing.

terpenes said:
This guys is so delirious he went and wrote an essay in his bio saying his way of rating is fact. man please just go watch a sitcom there’s plenty of episodes for you to enjoy
this kinda just proves to everyone reading this how jealous you are of my cool rating system and realise you want honest factual taste like myself.
Jan 26, 2023 3:23 PM

Nov 2019
The only thing good in this trilogy is the last one. They stretched thinly one 180-page book in 3 hours for many of the quickest Us dollars, British pounds, Euro, Yen, Chinese Ruen in human history.

And fuckyes, the 69th post.
SgtBateManJan 26, 2023 3:26 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 26, 2023 3:23 PM
Jul 2021
BestListMAL said:
if you would watch that movie hundreds of times, we can do a simple calculation of 200 times 3 (episode count) and it will be 600 episodes long. This would easily put that movie up into the top rating if you followed my system so your point is irrelevant. One Piece is long enough that rewatches aren't neccessary as everything is highly rememberable, but still people rewatch that masterpiece cause it's amazing.

terpenes said:
this kinda just proves to everyone reading this how jealous you are of my cool rating system and realise you want honest factual taste like myself.
if i really "LOVVVVED" your rating system couldn't i just follow it I mean its an arbitrary list with no actual meaning except run time lol all i'd need to do is google the minutes of each series and rank accordingly but theres a reason people dont do that. Its not even your taste its a ranking of runtime I think its just proof you cant come up with an actual taste for yourself
Jan 26, 2023 3:26 PM

Jan 2023
if i really "LOVVVVED" your rating system couldn't i just follow it I mean its an arbitrary list with no actual meaning except run time lol all i'd need to do is google the minutes of each series and rank accordingly but theres a reason people dont do that. Its not even your taste its a ranking of runtime I think its just proof you cant come up with an actual taste for yourself
it represents my taste as it shows which anime I dedicated the most time to, if you see something like koe no katachi higher rated than a 24 ep season, u can deduct how much I love that movie to rewatch it enough.
Jan 26, 2023 3:46 PM

May 2021
BestListMAL said:
I do not mean to be insulting, but I find people are very generous to this movie. I love the monogatari series but this movie is only 1 hour in length (3episodes), whereas I see people rating Naruto, One Piece and Bleach Very low ratings despite seeing hundreds of episodes. This isn't me complaining, I'm just wondering, what can be done within 3 episodes of time, that makes it so amazing?

if people like X, I've a problem with it. if people don't like Y, I've a problem with it. Shut up, everyone has their own preferences that's why there's a difference in ratings
Jan 26, 2023 3:55 PM
Aug 2021
Most logical one piece fan
Jan 26, 2023 3:55 PM
Jul 2016
People rate it higher because they enjoyed the experience more, I watched Naruto till the end of Shippuden but it never reached the quality of monogatari, so I rate monogatari higher.
Also I watched a lot of longer shows when I was a kid so when I originally watched them I hadn't seen as much to compare them to and thought they were great. In retrospect they were fun at the time but they ain't no masterpiece.
Why would I recommend something that's 500 episodes which, imo, never reaches heights of 20 other shows with like 25 episodes.
SpacesharkJan 26, 2023 4:18 PM
Jan 26, 2023 3:57 PM

Feb 2014
I don't agree with your reasonings, but I do agree this doesn't deserve the high score it has.
Jan 26, 2023 3:58 PM
Jul 2021
In media quality is always better than quantity. Its like comparing McDonald's with a good restaurant, McDonald's is cheap and you can eat it whenever you want to, but its far worse than the experience of a good meal.
Jan 26, 2023 4:10 PM

Jan 2023
Ulises1264 said:
In media quality is always better than quantity. Its like comparing McDonald's with a good restaurant, McDonald's is cheap and you can eat it whenever you want to, but its far worse than the experience of a good meal.
let's test your theory, both Mcdonalds and the Fancy restraunt are free like anime is (well haha, only to some of us) and the amount of calories is identical in both foods. And for whatever reason you eat mcdonalds 500 times, but the fancy restraunt once, even tho it's free, it isn't going to hurt you and there are no negative consequences (in this theory) that would MASSIVLY suggest you prefer Mcdonalds and it's ridiculous to claim you prefer the fancy restraunt more.
Jan 26, 2023 6:15 PM
Feb 2022
TemporaryPortal said:
DavidM_27 said:

I know I meant about OP

Aaa, sorry that I didn't get it 😂
Jan 26, 2023 6:59 PM

Oct 2014
Length isn't everything. One of my longest anime is Hello Jadoo which is garbage. There's some crazy long anime out there that drag on for a really long time. It's actually impressive to make something several hundred episodes long that's enjoyable the whole way through while something like a movie is easier to design as a piece of media to be enjoyable throughout its duration and potentially even be more memorable if it's made well enough.

This all being said, I don't think Kizu was all that great of a movie series. It was nice to see the backstory of what happened before Bake, but the art style change as well as the emphasis on fights made it harder for me to engage with it than some other parts of the franchise.
Jan 26, 2023 7:38 PM

Jan 2021
I think people are missing the point of what this guy said, yeah, he is being pretty extremist, but it kinda makes sense, since if you spend so much time in a series then you probably enjoyed it enough or even found something amusing even if it is just by hating all of it.

His point makes sense, but it isn't how things work, since you can definitely enjoy a 12 episode anime as much as a 200 episode anime and vice versa.
Jan 26, 2023 9:32 PM

Dec 2021
Imagine comparing MonoGOATari to Putrid quality abomination such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piss
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Jan 26, 2023 9:47 PM

Jul 2021
longer show doesn’t mean better. what if i watch 600 episodes of some long running show and still didn’t enjoy it? sure it may have some good parts and bad parts but it really depends on everyone’s tastes and opinions. i watched naruto shippuden and rated it a 6 where i gave this movie an 8. simply put, i liked this more.

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Jan 26, 2023 9:51 PM

Jul 2021
BestListMAL said:
LostSpectre said:
That is simply not how ratings work, but there's no point comparing a movie to a series spanning hundreds of episodes, that's pointless.
well that's how my ratings work and I have the best list on MAL.

it seems like you rate stuff based on how many episodes it has or how many times you rewatched it. people on mal rate things on personal enjoyment or other criteria, never seen someone who rates like this

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Jan 26, 2023 10:24 PM
Apr 2022
Quality Bruh (character limit)
SOINDS OF EVERYTHING
Jan 27, 2023 1:36 AM

Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
Imagine comparing MonoGOATari to Putrid quality abomination such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piss
Why not?
adeeb91 said:
longer show doesn’t mean better. what if i watch 600 episodes of some long running show and still didn’t enjoy it? sure it may have some good parts and bad parts but it really depends on everyone’s tastes and opinions. i watched naruto shippuden and rated it a 6 where i gave this movie an 8. simply put, i liked this more.
if you waste your time watching things you hate, I think you deserve to put it highly rated to to visualise your wasted time that you could have spent on a good show.
it seems like you rate stuff based on how many episodes it has or how many times you rewatched it. people on mal rate things on personal enjoyment or other criteria, never seen someone who rates like this
yeah I do, I'm the only one who does because I got the best list on MAL
Jan 27, 2023 1:55 AM

Nov 2020
I do rate Kizu I higher than Naruto and One Piece. The latter have more impressive parts, but also very disappointing lows. Kizu movies in general have superb animation, directing, character writing, symbolism and are very dense 
Jan 27, 2023 4:23 AM

Apr 2018
People are generous here, some consider 7 as average.
Some people do hate watch including myself.
Don't take rating seriously.

Jan 27, 2023 5:18 AM

Sep 2018
It’s honestly amazing. By far my favourite monogatari arc. I’ve read the book aswell and think the same thing.

Think about it like this: are longer movies necessarily better than shorter movies? Not at all. If you’re adapting a single book, 3 hours is a really good amount of time. Why is it weird that a trilogy with 3 hours of content can be rated higher than a series with hundreds of episodes? A 3 hour story can affect you much more deeply and be a lot more memorable than a 100 episodes series.
DeaneJan 27, 2023 5:23 AM
Jan 27, 2023 5:54 AM
Nov 2017
BestListMAL said:
LostSpectre said:
This is one of the dumbest opinions I have ever seen, by your logic a movie's quality can never compare to a long spanning series. 
Not true, when a movie is so enjoyable you rewatch it many times, I've seen Koe No Katachi (2 Hours = 6 episodes), 4 times now which makes it as good as a 24 episode season. You have to ask yourself for movies you would never rewatch if they're really as good as you think.

hiw can you do this to yourself, are you a masochist? i could never watch it 4 times i would mentally fall apart
Jan 27, 2023 7:06 AM
May 2016
BestListMAL said:
Ulises1264 said:
let's test your theory, both Mcdonalds and the Fancy restraunt are free like anime is (well haha, only to some of us) and the amount of calories is identical in both foods. And for whatever reason you eat mcdonalds 500 times, but the fancy restraunt once, even tho it's free, it isn't going to hurt you and there are no negative consequences (in this theory) that would MASSIVLY suggest you prefer Mcdonalds and it's ridiculous to claim you prefer the fancy restraunt more.
It is a bad example to test that.
First, usually you want to experience something new, while it is pretty rare when someone rewatches something. Everyone would go to the fancy place, because even if they liked McDonalds better, they have only like 20 different things, while the fancy place has like 200. So your example only works, if the question is what would you choose if you could watch one show for the rest of your life from your list? And if they say the longer series, then we can say that he enjoys that better. But I wouldn't say the longest series that I watched. So it is definitely not true.
Second, you said in your example that the food is identical, but it is not true. The food as well as anime has different qualities and based on that you could choose to rewatch something. Not every show is identical.
Third, in your example you are assuming that we know the quality before we start. Which is also pretty stupid. If you watched the first 3 episodes from a series, you don't know, you can't know what the remaining episodes' quality is. Pretty good example is Platinum End where the last 12 episodes are significantly better than the first 12.

BestListMAL said:
if you waste your time watching things you hate, I think you deserve to put it highly rated to to visualise your wasted time that you could have spent on a good show.
But you don't know if it's good or bad when you start it.
And second, then you score is redundant and pointless. You visualize the amount of time when you choose the "completed" option. Yes, you can track your progress without ratings, so you might as well use the ratings for the purpose it was created.
Jan 27, 2023 7:31 AM

Apr 2020
BestListMAL said:
winkwinkwinkz said:
more episode = more rating ? 😩
realistically, yes. Assuming you don't hate watch, longer shows should be better as they can keep you entertained for wayyy longer. Unless of course, this movie is so enjoyable you rewatch it many times.
The fact that people actually think like this is why the industry gets away with pumping out copious amounts of garbage shows instead of focusing on actually making something good.
Shaft actually cared about the end product for not just Kizumonogatari, but throughout all of Monogatari, and the end result is incredible because of it.
Pierrot cut corners to make shit faster and (despite having very talented animators and directors), it shows.
People aren't being really generous with Kizumonogatari, it's just that some people actually have decent taste in media.

Edit: bro you have a 7.90 rating average and you're saying people are being generous with Kizu?
gekojayJan 27, 2023 7:35 AM
I can't even function as a human being anymore.
Jan 27, 2023 7:56 AM

Oct 2020
 bros trolling us my guy made his account 2 days ago 😭 just look at his favorites list
Jan 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Jan 2023
hiw can you do this to yourself, are you a masochist? i could never watch it 4 times i would mentally fall apart
Because it is amazing.

The fact that people actually think like this is why the industry gets away with pumping out copious amounts of garbage shows instead of focusing on actually making something good.
Shaft actually cared about the end product for not just Kizumonogatari, but throughout all of Monogatari, and the end result is incredible because of it.
Pierrot cut corners to make shit faster and (despite having very talented animators and directors), it shows.
People aren't being really generous with Kizumonogatari, it's just that some people actually have decent taste in media.

Edit: bro you have a 7.90 rating average and you're saying people are being generous with Kizu?
my average score isn't high, it is way below the MAL average considering I've only seen like 260 animes.
TheRookieCrusher said:
 bros trolling us my guy made his account 2 days ago 😭 just look at his favorites list
my account is new, that is correct and most people love the anime in my favourites, at least most of them
Jan 27, 2023 11:27 AM
May 2016
BestListMAL said:
my average score isn't high, it is way below the MAL average considering I've only seen like 260 animes.
No, MAL average is 6.54. Compared to that, you are way higher.
You can check some statistics here: https://anime.plus/s/globals
Jan 27, 2023 11:35 AM

Apr 2020
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2
I found this man's perfect show
You won't mind the 5.2 IMDb rating becuase there are 14,700 episodes! Enjoy!
Jan 27, 2023 11:35 AM

Oct 2020
BestListMAL said:
Because it is amazing.

TheRookieCrusher said:
my account is new, that is correct and most people love the anime in my favourites, at least most of them
Not buying it 😂 also your statement that your mean score is low is inaccurate, the average mal user rating is 6.5 you silly boy
Jan 27, 2023 11:57 AM

Jan 2023
that is every anime on MA, whereas if you found the average for the shows I have watched, my average is lower than the communitys. Nice try but my factual lists provides the evidence once again.

gekojay said:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2
I found this man's perfect show
You won't mind the 5.2 IMDb rating becuase there are 14,700 episodes! Enjoy!
You clearly don't understand my list as it's too complicated for you, but I don't rate based on the Total Episode Count, I base it on the Episodes I have watched, if that 14,700 episode show is so bad I drop within 2 episodes then it would be bottom, last place on my list.
Jan 27, 2023 12:04 PM

Apr 2020
BestListMAL said:
that is every anime on MA, whereas if you found the average for the shows I have watched, my average is lower than the communitys. Nice try but my factual lists provides the evidence once again.
Bro's either trolling or is high on bath salts or some shit cuz this is some of the most unintelligable shit I've ever read
Jan 27, 2023 12:06 PM

Jan 2023
Bro's either trolling or is high on bath salts or some shit cuz this is some of the most unintelligable shit I've ever read
yet again you are failing to understand pretty basic stuff. what is hard to get? the AVG MAL score is 6.5 but that is for all anime ever made, me personally I only mainly watch highly rated anime so if you check MAL's averages for only the shows I have watched, it would have a much higher average than 6.5, maybe about 8.1 if I guessed. Making my mean score below average.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Djidji - Jan 29, 2016

225 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 4, 4:23 PM

» Disregarding the fact that the internal monologues were omitted, how good of an adaptation do the people who have watched the movie think it is?

Mado_Mura - Jan 10, 2016

6 by KleptoKritikal »»
Mar 5, 7:00 AM

Poll: » What would you do if you have your limbs chopped off, laying in the ground and no one notices you?

TheRayquaza - Jan 22

16 by dicloflom »»
Jan 23, 8:55 PM

» Needs the gore tag

RaltsPokemon - Dec 15, 2023

5 by RaltsPokemon »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:40 AM

» Can I watch this? ( 1 2 )

Cheggeronis - Jul 12, 2023

53 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.