Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2013 2:39 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty decent follow up from last movie, although this was slightly slower as the main concept here was love, which was still pretty decent put in picture and of course action can't be missing from the movie's! I really loved the ending actually!

Lets see what the last movie has to offer!
Dec 12, 2014 11:30 AM
Nov 2013
A-ko can't be this cute

Oct 31, 2015 3:59 PM

Nov 2013
That was a nice change, that they concentrated more on the characters and their relationships. But, unfortunately, they didn't make good use of it. Except for the last 15 minutes, the movie was pretty boring.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 7, 2016 1:33 AM

Apr 2012
These just keep getting worse, huh? It was okay, but had none of the action that made the first two interesting.
Jul 26, 2016 8:04 AM

Jun 2014
While there wasn't as much action as the first two, I did enjoy seeing A-Ko try on different outfits, and she looked incredible when she was working at that burger place with that little hat on.

Oct 1, 2017 6:28 AM
Aug 2014
Only the last third had that ridiculousness that I liked in the previous 2 movies, the first two thirds played it too straight.
Nov 7, 2019 7:22 PM

Mar 2016
All of the people around the city responding to the alert and getting their mechs ready was one the coolest things in the A-ko series so far.
syncrogazerNov 7, 2019 7:31 PM
May 20, 2021 10:37 PM

Jan 2021
I was really surprised with this one. After the mess that was part 2 I wasn't expecting much, but it was a huge step up. They toned down the goofy silliness and upped the production value. I liked the simple plot of them behaving like normal girls for a change. I agree the townsfolk assembling at the end was great. Wasn't sure exactly what that was all about but it was pretty funny.
Aug 2, 2021 2:00 PM

May 2021
The third Project A-Ko was alright in my opinion. Also, Disney gets mentioned early on in this OVA.
Jan 21, 2022 12:11 AM
Apr 2019
The second half almost makes up for the banal first. C-ko I had thought originally was just a clutz and a little dimwitted girl, and she's technically the most normal of the three heroines. But it turns out she's an infantile child, despite being the same age as the rest. Her mental growth must have been stunted. She's incredibly annoying in this episode and selfish.

A non-standard entry into this series - I'd say it's about as bad as Versus, but it still has a strong sense of style and direction, even if this one is more boring than the previous two films.
Join Unpleb, a chat group about animanga. We have a lot of opinions and argue a lot. Sometimes it's loads of funny, but there are long periods of unfunny, as well.

Unpleb - Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/hprTq2Vv6P
Jan 15, 2023 5:21 AM

Dec 2015
An excellent OVA in my opinion. I think that the slow start was a great choice.
C-Ko's billiard dream had an insane atmosphere, and the slice-of-life sequence that followed gave us a nice focus on this crazy town and its people.

And when the situation finally escalates, it's as good as you''d expect from Project A-Ko. It may have been a short finale, but it still left me satisfied!

Apr 16, 3:14 PM

Oct 2018
It's crazy to see the difference in how much someone can cramp in 45 mins in the previous OVA to how little in this one. So many concept art and designs of the citizens wasted. Completely unnecessary.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.