Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 11, 2022 8:59 AM
Aug 2022
Even though, they become a nice coupe if kazuya accepts her love.
Sep 11, 2022 9:11 AM
Sep 2021
lightning_angad7 said:

I agree with what you said, they will be really a great couple. However, Kazuya is just so stupid and insensitive that I really hate him.
Sep 11, 2022 9:13 AM

Mar 2021
because she has the mentality of a child
Sep 11, 2022 9:25 AM
Aug 2020
That's simple. Cuz Ruka loves him. But idk why Kazuya. he's full of shit tbh. the most cringe guy ever. I liked the first season of the anime and now i just hate it. it's not worth the watch tbh.
Sep 11, 2022 9:26 AM
May 2021
Yt_LapPlayz said:
lightning_angad7 said:

I agree with what you said, they will be really a great couple. However, Kazuya is just so stupid and insensitive that I really hate him.

They wouldn't be a nice couple at all. Ruka doesn't even know anything about Kazuya and she's far too stupid and immature. She is the problem.
Sep 11, 2022 9:28 AM
May 2021
Rin_Narumi said:
That's simple. Cuz Ruka loves him. But idk why Kazuya. he's full of shit tbh. the most cringe guy ever. I liked the first season of the anime and now i just hate it. it's not worth the watch tbh.

Except she doesn't love him. What does she actually know about him to say that she loves him? Consider the reason she "likes" him in the first place. Just because he made her heartbeat increase ONE time? Absolute joke of a reason to fall for someone. She's in love with the idea of having a boyfriend and having someone who can invoke her emotions. She doesn't love Kazuya, and Kazuya sure as hell doesn't love her (one of the only good things he does). You can bash Kazuya for A LOT, but rejecting Ruka definitely shouldn't be one of them.
Sep 11, 2022 9:29 AM
May 2021
zemeck said:

Unfortunately most of her braindead stans eat that shit up though. They'll soon learn just how awful a person she truly is and I cannot wait to see people turn on her AGAIN just like they did in the manga
Sep 11, 2022 9:30 AM

Jul 2021
Coz she never love no one more than Kazuya, and she loves so much him :-)
Sep 11, 2022 9:32 AM

Jul 2021
zemeck said:

Sry but the character most mentality of a child its the protagonist
Sep 11, 2022 9:32 AM
Aug 2020
SkyhighCFC said:
Rin_Narumi said:

Except she doesn't love him. What does she actually know about him to say that she loves him? Consider the reason she "likes" him in the first place. Just because he made her heartbeat increase ONE time? Absolute joke of a reason to fall for someone. She's in love with the idea of having a boyfriend and having someone who can invoke her emotions. She doesn't love Kazuya, and Kazuya sure as hell doesn't love her (one of the only good things he does). You can bash Kazuya for A LOT, but rejecting Ruka definitely shouldn't be one of them.

Yea yea. like i ain't hating on him for rejecting Ruka. but like he just generally pissing off. like sure Ruka might be interested in only having a boyfriend but then her focus is still Kazuya. that might be a pain in its own way. but either way I go 50/50 on this tbh. like Kazuya should tell her to stop already and be clear about his shit and Ruka honestly should just stop, she knows that it ain't working. I do agree with you tho. i just feel like Kazuya too much of a pussy to say anything and hence he's getting taken advantage of.
Sep 11, 2022 9:42 AM
May 2021
Rin_Narumi said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Yea yea. like i ain't hating on him for rejecting Ruka. but like he just generally pissing off. like sure Ruka might be interested in only having a boyfriend but then her focus is still Kazuya. that might be a pain in its own way. but either way I go 50/50 on this tbh. like Kazuya should tell her to stop already and be clear about his shit and Ruka honestly should just stop, she knows that it ain't working. I do agree with you tho. i just feel like Kazuya too much of a pussy to say anything and hence he's getting taken advantage of.

I actually agree with you here. If Kazuya had some freaking backbone, he wouldn't even have to be dealing with Ruka's annoyances. That's one of the main things I despise about his character. How much he lets others control him. It's beyond pathetic. This farce of a trial should have been ended a long time ago and it would save both Kazuya and Ruka a lot of pain and trouble.
Sep 11, 2022 9:43 AM
May 2021
Katzu_kun said:
zemeck said:

Sry but the character most mentality of a child its the protagonist

Nope. Kazuya is easily more mature than Ruka is. The problem is that he has no backbone. But Ruka is definitely the most immature member of the cast (I guess it's to be expected since she's the youngest)
Sep 11, 2022 9:44 AM
Aug 2020
SkyhighCFC said:
Rin_Narumi said:

I actually agree with you here. If Kazuya had some freaking backbone, he wouldn't even have to be dealing with Ruka's annoyances. That's one of the main things I despise about his character. How much he lets others control him. It's beyond pathetic. This farce of a trial should have been ended a long time ago and it would save both Kazuya and Ruka a lot of pain and trouble.

Ikr. If Kazuya had some backbone, maybe, just maybe, he and Chizuru could have been together for real in the start of this season or the end of the last one.
Sep 11, 2022 9:50 AM

Sep 2016
at this point i think they're both insane
Sep 11, 2022 9:51 AM

Jul 2021
Man I am pretty sure nothing in this anime has any logic
Sep 11, 2022 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
Cuz shes 17, age best known for people doing the best decisions of their life.
Sep 11, 2022 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
Ruka is a yandere. That's literally it.
She is so entitled, that she thinks she deserves Kazuya regardless of how he feels.

Sep 11, 2022 10:18 AM
Jan 2021
SkyhighCFC said:
Yt_LapPlayz said:

They wouldn't be a nice couple at all. Ruka doesn't even know anything about Kazuya and she's far too stupid and immature. She is the problem.

I agree. Kazuya has actually been decent this season and was up front and honest to Ruka saying that he doesn’t love her and doesn’t want to have sex with someone he doesn’t love. That was good on him.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 11, 2022 10:24 AM
Jan 2021
Rin_Narumi said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Actually, he rejected her first season but she cried and whined until he accepted. So it’s still her fault.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 11, 2022 10:26 AM
Aug 2020
official_brown said:
Rin_Narumi said:

Actually, he rejected her first season but she cried and whined until he accepted. So it’s still her fault.

I mean it is. but like come on man. "oh damn she's crying let me be her boyfriend" nah, that's not how it works. like even he knows what he's doing is fucked up. he should get his shit together tbh. like Ruka is a pain. a BIG pain and that's even more reason to make a strong point.
Sep 11, 2022 12:08 PM

Oct 2021
She is a dumbass.
She's so dumb that she thinks that she's in love just because her heart beats "faster" when she's with Kazuya, she fuckin' carries a portable heartbeat monitor with her just for that.
In the manga, she's even more annoying, wants me to kill her.
Definitely the 1# most hated character for me.
yes.
Sep 11, 2022 12:40 PM

Aug 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
Rin_Narumi said:
Consider the reason she "likes" him in the first place. Just because he made her heartbeat increase ONE time?

Why did he make her heartbeat increase? The reason was highlighted in the first season, episode 7.
OpticflashSep 11, 2022 12:44 PM
Sep 11, 2022 10:06 PM
Aug 2021
yeah , bt don't know what's gonna happen in the last episode
Sep 11, 2022 10:50 PM
Jun 2022
Rin_Narumi said:

Not love, she’s obsessed she doesn’t know what love is ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 11, 2022 11:39 PM
Aug 2020
buzzinpotato said:
Rin_Narumi said:

Not love, she’s obsessed she doesn’t know what love is ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea yea that's kinda more accurate. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 12, 2022 12:10 AM
Jan 2022
On word. Plot. That's it.
Sep 12, 2022 12:51 AM
May 2022
Cause like every other person here she's unhinged?
Sep 12, 2022 12:52 AM
May 2022
Yt_LapPlayz said:
lightning_angad7 said:

Dude she's literally insane... And not the good kind.. She knew it was only a trial for Kazuya to learn what it means to have a real gf (however fucked up that is) and out of nowhere she just went full yandere...
Sep 12, 2022 1:58 AM
Jul 2022
Cuz she loves him. And I don't even know why. I mean what does she know about him? She's like a child who fell in love for no reason without even knowing about him. And she's at fault here not kazuya. He was already in love with chizuru. Ruka is the one who came outta nowhere.
Sep 12, 2022 2:01 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
She loves Kazuya's plot armor, only she can see it, that's why :)

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Sep 12, 2022 2:57 AM
Sep 2021
Kazuya dont like her like that only hes dck does ,
so if he would just accept her it would feel really pathetic.
Sep 14, 2022 5:59 PM
Nov 2021
SkyhighCFC said:
Rin_Narumi said:

That’s an ong statement
Sep 15, 2022 5:52 AM
May 2021
Jehad-Kun said:
I want a gf like ruka chan. I am not stupid like this mc.

Lol rejecting Ruka is one of the only smart things Kazuya does. Saying you would want a gf like her is a very bad look btw. Definitely not something a chad would want
Sep 15, 2022 6:01 AM
Aug 2021
she's really sucks
Sep 15, 2022 11:22 AM
Apr 2022
Girls are possessive towards their boyfriend, but Ruka is just the annoying type.
Sep 15, 2022 6:54 PM

Aug 2020
Its called flanderization. Also known as, bad writing.
Keep scrolling

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 16, 2022

257 by gamer78 »»
May 24, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2022

181 by gamer78 »»
May 23, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2022

140 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2022

154 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

134 by venbals »»
Mar 1, 10:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.