Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 3, 2022 1:47 AM

Mar 2020
kira yoshikage is an amazing villain

Zeke yeager if he counts as a villain,he is great too,more like a 9 though
dio is jst iconic,i wouldnt say he is well written bt he is jst a great fun villain
GOD from oyasumi punpun lmao

dem,i think i jst havent watched mch anime,most of my favourite animes straight up jst doesnt have a villain

Jul 3, 2022 1:56 AM

Jul 2019
Light Yagami from death note
En from Dorohedoro
Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!
Hisoka and Lucifer from Hxh
Kira Yoshikage from JOJO
Sukuna and Geto from JJK
Askeladd from Vinland Saga
I wouldn't count Eren as a villain after reading the manga.
ErenJaeger004Jul 3, 2022 2:00 AM
Jul 3, 2022 2:08 AM

May 2018
In my view the perfect villain is Raoh from Hokuto no Ken. His position is strong and he keeps it to the end, without backthoughts and without getting naruto-pilled. Even after his defeat, after reconciliation and a bit of redemption, on his deathbed, he still claims that he regrets nothing he had done and feels content with the life he lived, and dies peacefully.
Other villains I find cool are Char, Griffith, Hisoka.

Jul 3, 2022 3:30 AM

May 2013
sho tucker from fmab.

He made everyone despise him to the core by doing one forbidden thing.

Jul 3, 2022 3:59 AM

Sep 2020
Mosesaa said:
All Demon Slayer villains are 10/10. Anyone who disagree with it certainly have no idea of well written character or else he is hipster.

You can't name 5 villains better than Muzan Kibutsuji.
lol even that brudda in the movie is a better villain than Muzan. I guess your definition of a good villain equates to being menacing 100% of the time. He doesn't have any depth as a villain judging from the past two seasons and movie. He gets overshadowed by his underlings.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jul 3, 2022 4:03 AM

Sep 2020
Kira Yoshikage is a great villain. I mean he's a real-life serial killer with a will to live. He just wanted to live a "normal" life. Most shonen protagonists always have some outlandish goal like ruling the world or eradicating existence but the dude had a fetish for hands. If that isn't a unique twist on villains in anime, I don't know what is.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jul 11, 2022 8:13 AM
May 2022
Mosesaa said:
All Demon Slayer villains are 10/10. Anyone who disagree with it certainly have no idea of well written character or else he is hipster.

You can't name 5 villains better than Muzan Kibutsuji.

Muzan is below-mid villain. I can name 50+ villains better than him, excluding any seinen villain. Demon Slayer is just mediocre.
Jul 12, 2022 5:24 AM

Feb 2019
When Vegeta was a villain, he gets a 10/10 from me. He was just so threatening and cold. I'm sure that's mainly my nostalgia haha but I have vivid memories of the deaths during that early part of the show

I love Su-Won, I guess I'm still not in too far in the manga but so far he's a classic perfect villain

Does Ladd Russo or the "Rail-Tracer" count? Basically any bad guy from Baccano, I was IN LOVE with

Vermouth

Obviously Griffith

Sinbad(?) if he counts as a villain????

Another one I'm not sure of is Jack Vessalius

Viral

Askeladd???? AGaaaiiinnnn idk?? I mean, he's definitely the opposite of a good guy
No watch list sig cuz "You watch anime in 3 days or 3 months! Such is the proper way!"
Jul 12, 2022 5:36 AM

Sep 2019
Johan Liebert from Monster.
Takasugi Shinsuke frrom Gintama.
Bondrewd from Made in Abyss.
Katakuri Charlotte from One Piece.
Yukio Tonegawa from Kaiji.
Jul 12, 2022 6:08 AM

Jul 2021
Dante in FMA03. Egocentric to a point of sacrificing others to live longer, her plans have been working fine for a long time, manipulating creatures that could be more powerful than her, being very knowledgeable of alchemy, being human and not a weird creature that you'd expect to not feel symphaty for humanity, justify her actions with a sense of superiority and self-pleasure instead of a generic sad backstory.

btw, Light is a not villain, he is the [anti]hero. Hero/Villain is a role in a story, not their personalities/actions.
Jul 12, 2022 6:13 AM

Oct 2019
MR-GOD said:
I've given it some thought and I don't believe that there has ever been a 10/10 anime villain. I certainly believe that there are 9/10 anime villains, and it's not like I'm someone who says "10/10s are impossible because no show is perfect". A villain is the hardest character to write, and I believe writing a near perfect one would require so much detail that it would normally make them the focus of the show, which I would then argue removes their position of the "villain" from the story. Light Yagami is a very possible example of this. I believe that to write a 10/10 villain, would definitely require an even better written protagonist, and an incredibly meticulously written plot that leaves room for careful development for each of these characters.

I would like to know how anyone else feels about this, and if you have any examples of 10/10 characters.

light yagami, askeladd, mother isabella
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 12, 2022 11:06 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Has to be Ragyou Kiryuuin from kill la kill for me

Jul 12, 2022 11:17 AM
Aug 2021
Lelouch Lamperouge. All hail Britannia
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Modern chill anime osts like these?

Atmogenic - 7 hours ago

4 by SubstanceAnime »»
48 seconds ago

» Would you quit Anime if Anime caters to the West?

Dragevard - Yesterday

31 by traed »»
21 minutes ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why? ( 1 2 )

melodyily - Yesterday

56 by Kruszer »»
32 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9116 by anime-prime »»
46 minutes ago

» What's your most anticipated anime from summer 2024 ?

ZXEAN - Jun 8

39 by KitsuFrost »»
1 hour ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.