Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2022 10:48 AM
Nov 2019
you guys are just hating on the anime before it even airs because it's made by MAPPA. Kind of sad LOL
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 12, 2022 10:56 AM
Mar 2021
The opposite is also happening. Saying it’s better than *insert anime* before it’s even been animated yet.
Feb 12, 2022 10:56 AM
Apr 2021
The people who shit on CSM’s anime just have a massive hate boner for Mappa. The PV proved all the haters wrong anyways.
Feb 12, 2022 10:57 AM
Apr 2021
SagePuppyAndre said:
The opposite is also happening. Saying it’s better than *insert anime* before it’s even been animated yet.

You’re not wrong. Both sides of the spectrum are severely autistic.
Feb 12, 2022 10:59 AM
Aug 2021
Exactly. Today I saw a guy trashing on the anime, because of some picture of a guy that works on CSM celebrating his birthday at work. There was his laptop in the corner of the photo and the OC said, that his wallpaper is, i quote: "Some idol shit, the anime is doomed" and it was just a wallpaper.
Feb 12, 2022 11:02 AM
Apr 2021
Ryuzaki661 said:
Exactly. Today I saw a guy trashing on the anime, because of some picture of a guy that works on CSM celebrating his birthday at work. There was his laptop in the corner of the photo and the OC said, that his wallpaper is, i quote: "Some idol shit, the anime is doomed" and it was just a wallpaper.

Dude was paranoid over a pixel 💀
Feb 12, 2022 11:05 AM

Dec 2020
Agreed. It is funny though lol.
Feb 12, 2022 11:08 AM

Apr 2021
I just hope we get JJK level animation cuz they don't have an ass schedule like AoT. MAPPA can do wonders if they just focus on one or two anime at once tbh
Feb 12, 2022 11:31 AM
Jan 2021
It’s gonna be good but prolly over hyped and overrated like JJK
official_brownFeb 12, 2022 8:11 PM
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Feb 12, 2022 11:58 AM
Dec 2021
Y’all sleeping on mappa
Feb 12, 2022 12:12 PM
Dec 2020
It’s a very popular and anticipated manga/anime there is bound to be people that will praise or slander it, studio Mappa is also the victim of these factions.
fresh_otakuFeb 12, 2022 12:16 PM
Feb 12, 2022 1:12 PM

May 2021
MAPPA is an amazing studio. They made the best adaptation possible for JJK and AOT,and i trust them with all damn cells in my body that they will very much do justice to CSM.
Feb 12, 2022 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
We don't even know the exact full cast. only had leaks. XD

Feb 12, 2022 2:07 PM
Jul 2016
I haven't seen AoT (the MC and the show always seemed kinda fascist to me, maybe he works better as an antagonist lmaooooo). But I don't have any bad things to say about MAPPA as a studio. I mean they animated One Punch Man and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Anyway, I liked the manga. The PV looked pretty good to me?

Maybe, I'd understand better if I watched AoT. But it's got like 4 seasons, and I don't feel like waiting until the MC becomes an antagonist. Especially, when I could be watching Jojo, lmaooooo.
Feb 12, 2022 2:18 PM
Jul 2021
Givin the source material, they would have to fuck up really badly for this anime to suck. It’s going to be entertaining either way.
Feb 12, 2022 2:32 PM
Sep 2020
erikkamirs said:
I haven't seen AoT (the MC and the show always seemed kinda fascist to me, maybe he works better as an antagonist lmaooooo). But I don't have any bad things to say about MAPPA as a studio. I mean they animated One Punch Man and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Maybe, I'd understand better if I watched AoT. But it's got like 4 seasons, and I don't feel like waiting until the MC becomes an antagonist. Especially, when I could be watching Jojo, lmaooooo.

Mappa animated one punch man?
Feb 12, 2022 2:50 PM

Nov 2016
I have positive expectations. It's one of the new Shounen Jump hits by MAPPA and a talented staff that's passionate about this project. Given that I will like it at the very least(talking about a 7-9 rating here). The opposite would suprise me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 12, 2022 4:46 PM
Feb 2021
I dont see anybody hating lmao
Feb 12, 2022 5:15 PM

Jul 2021
Everyone especilly the ones who makes alt just cry over MAPPA all day 🤣
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 12, 2022 5:16 PM

Jul 2021
erikkamirs said:

Madhouse is the one who animated One Punch Man S1 and goes to JC Staff who animated One Punch Man S2.

Feb 12, 2022 5:30 PM
Mar 2021
I hope the people who hate on mappa don't lane switch later when jjk,csm,vinland saga,jigokuraku drops all the people who shit on mappa don't even know a thing bout how anime studios work keep hatin while we enjoy
Feb 12, 2022 5:34 PM
Aug 2018
yeah, let's wait for the anime to be released
Feb 12, 2022 6:01 PM
Jul 2020
erikkamirs said:

Correction, OPM S1 is by Madhouse and S2 by JC Staff
Feb 12, 2022 7:10 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Who knows
I think it's gonna do great but we will see :)
Feb 12, 2022 7:39 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
It’s gonna be good but over hyped and overrated like JJK

how tf can you say that if it's not even released yet?
This is the worst type of people, they have no idea of what overrated means but they just wanna use it because it makes them look cool
Feb 12, 2022 7:42 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:
It’s gonna be good but over hyped and overrated like JJK

This is the worst type of people, they have no idea of what overrated means but they just wanna use it because it makes them look cool

Yeah, I definitely wanna look cool on an internet anime cataloging site. I’m saying that it will be overrated cause people making it seem like it’s going to be the best anime ever created. You’re the worst type of person because you assume the worst in people and just overall sound unintelligent, grow up.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Feb 12, 2022 7:49 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

Yeah, I definitely wanna look cool on an internet anime cataloging site. I’m saying that it will be overrated cause people making it seem like it’s going to be the best anime ever created. You’re the worst type of person because you assume the worst in people and just overall sound unintelligent, grow up.
no one is trying to make it look like the best anime. The manga is easily one of the bests to get published in shounen jump, the hype is very understandable, same with JJK, it wasn't overhyped and it's certainly not overrated by any means. Don't like it? Deal with it. Stop trying to look cool on an anime cataloguing site
Feb 12, 2022 7:50 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

no one is trying to make it look like the best anime. The manga is easily one of the bests to get published in shounen jump, the hype is very understandable, same with JJK, it wasn't overhyped and it's certainly not overrated by any means. Don't like it? Deal with it. Stop trying to look cool on an anime cataloguing site

Only kids get offended by an opinion. Sorry that someone has a different opinion than you, cope
Feb 12, 2022 7:51 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

Plus, it’s just a garbage manga
Feb 12, 2022 7:54 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

Only kids get offended by an opinion. Sorry that someone has a different opinion than you, cope
it wasn't an opinion, and I'm not offended by a random person online who's labelling his trashy statements as "opinion". Your type of people are really weird, you would say something objectively wrong and then defend it by the good ol "iTs JusT My OpInIoN, wHy aRe yOu oFfenDeD bY It"
Feb 12, 2022 7:55 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

it wasn't an opinion, and I'm not offended by a random person online who's labelling his trashy statements as "opinion". Your type of people are really weird, you would say something objectively wrong and then defend it by the good ol "iTs JusT My OpInIoN, wHy aRe yOu oFfenDeD bY It"

There are no objectives. Cope, you’ve barely watched any anime or read any manga. Don’t care about your tastes
Feb 12, 2022 7:55 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

Plus, it’s just a garbage manga
there it is then, you hate it, so there's no point in debating with you
Feb 12, 2022 7:56 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

There are no objectives. Cope, you’ve barely watched any anime or read any manga. Don’t care about your tastes
lololol the classic "you haven't watched enough" gtfo lmaoooo
Feb 12, 2022 8:01 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

I mean you are just a kid, so I can understand how someone saying a manga is overrated hurts your feelings. It’s ok. Don’t feel bad, it’s normal for kids to feel that way
Feb 12, 2022 8:02 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

I mean you are just a kid, so I can understand how someone saying a manga is overrated hurts your feelings. It’s ok. Don’t feel bad, it’s normal for kids to feel that way
mate you're just 3 years older, tf are you smoking?
Feb 12, 2022 8:03 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

mate you're just 3 years older, tf are you smoking?

You’re just constantly proving my point. Anyway, fun chat, hope you enjoy the shows that you watch, adios
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:

you not liking it doesn't change the fact that it's one of the best, deal with it lol

Jul 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

Yo you should just ignore these type of people which has become something common nowadays, if it's bothering you too much, best to enjoy this upcoming series without any further negative thoughts that are coming from others getting stuck inside your head temporarily because you don't want them to bother your enjoyment later on. This is what I did with Jujutsu Kaisen once it started airing too because I'd expect others thinking it's overpraised since it's a very anticipated series back in Falls 2020 and half quarter of the people who are watching this would start calling it garbage and such but that's different from anyone's own view towards the show as a whole once you experience it yourself.

Feb 12, 2022 8:06 PM
Jan 2021
CQLLIST said:
PermanentThesis said:

Yo you should just ignore these type of people which has become something common nowadays, if it's bothering you too much, best to enjoy this upcoming series without any further negative thoughts that are coming from others getting stuck inside your head temporarily because you don't want them to bother your enjoyment later on. This is what I did with Jujutsu Kaisen once it started airing too because I'd expect others thinking it's overpraised since it's a very anticipated series back in Falls 2020 and half quarter of the people who are watching this would start calling it garbage and such but that's different from anyone's own view towards the show as a whole once you experience it yourself.

And to think this all started by me simply saying “I think the series will be good but probably overrated due to the fan base which was shown by JJK fans.” I mainly throw it out because if people with childish minds can only think childish things, they are easy to troll. People use that against me but I don’t get emotional and cry about it. He insulted me by saying my opinions are objectively wrong by hiding it with IMO when I didn’t even trash it. I definitely didn’t start this, it’s people like him who view me as wanting to be “popular.” But whatever, don’t care, haha
official_brownFeb 12, 2022 8:10 PM
Feb 12, 2022 8:10 PM
Apr 2020
official_brown said:
CQLLIST said:

And to think this all started by me simply saying “I think the series will be good but probably overrated due to the fan base which was shown by JJK fans.” I mainly throw it out because if people with childish minds can only think childish things, they are easy to troll. People use that against me but I don’t get emotional and cry about it
you didn't say "I think". That changes the entire meaning of the sentence, it's hilarious to see you backtracking now, but hey, whatever makes you happy
Feb 12, 2022 8:11 PM
Apr 2020
CQLLIST said:
PermanentThesis said:

yeah I know, I'm just wasting my time, he's a weirdo
Feb 12, 2022 8:11 PM

Feb 2022
Codonaine said:
you guys are just hating on the anime before it even airs because it's made by MAPPA. Kind of sad LOL

you can't judge what's trash

look at mappa's aot and its cgi
Feb 12, 2022 8:14 PM
Jan 2021
PermanentThesis said:
official_brown said:

And to think this all started by me simply saying “I think the series will be good but probably overrated due to the fan base which was shown by JJK fans.” I mainly throw it out because if people with childish minds can only think childish things, they are easy to troll. People use that against me but I don’t get emotional and cry about it
you didn't say "I think". That changes the entire meaning of the sentence, it's hilarious to see you backtracking now, but hey, whatever makes you happy

What? Saying it’ll be overrated and saying I think it will be overrated are the same meaning and outcome?
Feb 12, 2022 8:18 PM

Feb 2022
CQLLIST said:
erikkamirs said:

Madhouse is the one who animated One Punch Man S1 and goes to JC Staff who animated One Punch Man S2.

mad house can't animate shit they hired freelancers lmao look at HxH 2011 and how bad that anime looks and look at takt opt they did a colab with mappa and how bad it looks
Feb 12, 2022 8:22 PM

May 2018
I think that people can speculate what the anime will be like, good or bad, but only to a certain extent...
Feb 12, 2022 8:24 PM

Feb 2022
Seijatachiiii said:
I think that people can speculate what the anime will be like, good or bad, but only to a certain extent...

This destroys every mappa argument
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wC-VA5b9yUI/maxresdefault.jpg

Left is Mappa filters and anime that airs
Right is how it's supposed to look

yet you get bootlickers defend mappa with their life
Feb 12, 2022 8:35 PM

May 2018
nomnomnomnnom said:
Seijatachiiii said:

Are you actually stupid?

I never said that I like Mappa. So please, tell me where I said anything positive about Mappa in my reply?? Because newsflash, I'm certainly not keen on them. I think compared to Wit, their AOT adaptation is of much less quality and honestly, I'm unhappy with the way the Studio treats its workers, which for even industry standards is bad. I have liked past Mappa anime, but in the past three years, the Studio has made a large and ugly reputation for itself. I am not even happy with the prospect they might be working on Vinland Saga S2 and if the rumours are true, I wont be overjoyed, let me tell you that.

But what I am not going to do, is judge an anime before it has even aired. I can predict and speculate what it will be like to an extent, but that is all really what anyone can do. Unless I have a magical ball to look into the future, I will have no idea what this anime will actually be like, so why would I pretend I do?? Why should I disregard this as "bad" before I even been able to watch more than a trailer?
Feb 12, 2022 8:36 PM

Jan 2021
Its just those pathetic CSM fans.
Not everyone is doing so.
Feb 12, 2022 8:54 PM

Mar 2011
Most people are pretty stoked for it. I don't know where you're seeing this apparent hate.
Feb 12, 2022 8:56 PM

Feb 2022
Seijatachiiii said:
nomnomnomnnom said:

Are you actually stupid?

I never said that I like Mappa. So please, tell me where I said anything positive about Mappa in my reply?? Because newsflash, I'm certainly not keen on them. I think compared to Wit, their AOT adaptation is of much less quality and honestly, I'm unhappy with the way the Studio treats its workers, which for even industry standards is bad. I have liked past Mappa anime, but in the past three years, the Studio has made a large and ugly reputation for itself. I am not even happy with the prospect they might be working on Vinland Saga S2 and if the rumours are true, I wont be overjoyed, let me tell you that.

But what I am not going to do, is judge an anime before it has even aired. I can predict and speculate what it will be like to an extent, but that is all really what anyone can do. Unless I have a magical ball to look into the future, I will have no idea what this anime will actually be like, so why would I pretend I do?? Why should I disregard this as "bad" before I even been able to watch more than a trailer?

WIT did a bad job compared to mappa Mappa's aot got better details and better backgrounds. They made every character look x10 hot the animation seemed off because of the cgi but some parts looked great.
At least thy don't reuse the same annoying opening you hear in every season & You see big girl soundtracks
My only problem was the filter they justified as "it's the future of animation" and it makes the cgi blend in the backgrounds or something like that.

Mappa isn't overworking their employees. They are alive and kicking the company got like 240 working so no one is overworking i'm telling you. The few leaks on internet are lies probably WIT or kyoto animation jealous of their success
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

995 by LuffyHammock94 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

583 by LuffyHammock94 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1018 by LuffyHammock94 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga art is bad ( 1 2 )

jooohnny_j - Nov 25, 2022

69 by 876_him »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

390 by jojoham »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.