Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2022 8:28 PM
Oct 2020
The relationship between the Mc and his friend feel like or similar to the Mc and his best friend in Tokyo ghoul but happy it’s back but ship wise I have no idea what’s gonna happened hope my ship win cause I’m tired of losing in romance when the girl I like always lose LIKE DAMN
Feb 8, 2022 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
This chapter shows different problems of our MC & his friends and there daily life!!
A build up/setup chapter for future events!!
Feb 9, 2022 2:19 AM

Dec 2014
At this point I would prefer if the story was focused on Ely. Bird boy just feels like another crybaby protagonist.
Feb 9, 2022 5:33 PM

Dec 2016
Me telling my father that there is new Choujin X after long brake

That Cthulhu guy seems as fun character I can imagine him allying in the future with MC and Ely.
And Ely as always hard working but damn, I can imagine waking up at 5am on my own.

Now we need to hope that new chapter will be sooner...

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 9, 2022 5:44 PM

Jan 2009
Tokio got a crush on Momoma the strength superhuman eh

obviously Tokio will become a keeper too like Elly

and some evil superhumans are after Tokio

is Azuma gonna become a superhuman too
Feb 9, 2022 9:42 PM
Jul 2021
Good chapter honestly. Tokio should focus on his life choices๐Ÿ‘†
Feb 10, 2022 10:51 PM

Aug 2018
Trying to be a candidate or not, Tokyo is in doubt.
Good chapter.
Feb 11, 2022 6:27 AM

Dec 2016
My only problem with choujin x is getting only a few pages after a long ass wait... The slow pacing and the waitings becomes annoying together.
Feb 11, 2022 11:44 AM

Oct 2017
It's been awhile since a chapter came out. I liked how the manga-ka, knowing that it's been 2+ months since the last chapter, included some of the characters' names beside them. It's hard to remember everyone's names, especially with that long of a wait between chapters of a fairly new series. I appreciated that. I agree that Tokio will probably become a keeper too, but we shall see.
Feb 13, 2022 2:34 AM

May 2021
good chapter
tokio noticing ely having her shit together and him not knowing which path to take has him feeling down, which is relatable in a way. even tho they both recently turned into choujins, ely has already overtaken him. plus, now that azuma put the “you’ll get left behind” idea into his head, that will have him even more confused ab what to do.

we also got introduced to azuma’s way of thinking at the end there. if he’ll never be as fast the animal he’s trying to catch, then what’s the point of chasing?
interestingggggg, excited to see more B)
honyaxFeb 13, 2022 2:30 PM
Feb 13, 2022 11:47 AM

Aug 2012
It's been awhile. Rather liked this chapter, nice to see the focus shifting on Azuma. Most what I liked in the beginning of this series was Azuma & Tokio's relationship, and Azuma's been in the background more or less after the first chapter, only getting a few scenes. I wonder if he'll somehow become a late choujin bloomer, or if there's some other way he'll maintain relevance in the series (or will he just be killed [hope not, it feels too soon for that anyway]).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin X Chapter 52 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - May 24

1 by Cruicruise »»
May 25, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Choujin X Chapter 51 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 13

6 by Tamer2002 »»
May 24, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin X Chapter 50 Discussion

otakuweek - Mar 5

4 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 28, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Choujin X Chapter 49 Discussion

otakuweek - Feb 14

14 by Tamer2002 »»
Mar 7, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Choujin X Chapter 40 Discussion

otakuweek - Jul 18, 2023

11 by nao_sim »»
Feb 26, 12:27 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.