Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 4, 2022 4:02 PM
Jan 2017
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 4, 2022 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Oh, well whatever...
Feb 4, 2022 4:11 PM
Nov 2019
Just trash ass bait people, nothing to see here, move along and ignore
Feb 4, 2022 4:12 PM
Jan 2021
Just stfu and watch the show. Nobody asked what you think.
Feb 4, 2022 4:15 PM
Apr 2020
+1 I've never seen anything soo overrated since Endgame
Feb 4, 2022 4:38 PM
Jan 2021
Because we are free to do so. Gonna cry?
Feb 4, 2022 4:39 PM
Feb 2021
You gave Fruits Basket Final Season, FMAB, LoGH, and HxH all 1/10, and gave Gintama a 10/10. Hmm…
Feb 4, 2022 4:43 PM

Oct 2018
When I saw that you gave all of the animes from the top 10 a 1 except Gintama seasons, now I'm convinced that Gintama fans aren't chill.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Feb 4, 2022 4:48 PM
Mar 2021
It's funny that soon after aot 3p2 and 4p1 surpass gintama, a gintama Stan (look at his profile) is complaining about aot. Aot is highly rated both overall season and individual episodes because people like them. What is considered good or even great is based on what the community and people think. You may not like breaking bad but it is still considered a masterpiece of writing because people overall collectively agree it is. Everyone is entitled to there opinions and they are not wrong. My second fav story is only rated a 7.9 on this site. It's not that the community is wrong it's just that I like it more then them. Nothing is overrated or underrated in the community just in the individual.
Feb 4, 2022 4:50 PM

Sep 2021
i found these cool waffle things at walmart that heat up when u put them over hot coffee i’m actually really exited

Feb 4, 2022 4:51 PM
Dec 2020
Maybe because in their (and my) opinion, it's that good but in your opinion it's not. Just because you don't like it as much, doesn't mean other people feel differently. This is why I hate it when people say some shows are better than others because a show is only good if you find it good, it doesn't matter how many other people say it's good or bad. There are no good or bad shows or episodes, there are only people's personal opinion on it. If someone says AOT is the best show ever made, for them it's true but for someone else it may not be. (I hope I'm not coming across as trying to mean btw I just think an individual's experience determines if it's "overrated" or not, not a collective group :) )
Feb 4, 2022 4:52 PM

Jan 2020
What is it to you if we're braindead?

Oh wait, Gintama isn't at the top anymore so you're throwing a fit. How tragic.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 4, 2022 4:54 PM
Jun 2020
You might have some of the worst ratings I’ve ever seen
Feb 4, 2022 4:59 PM

Jun 2020
rc3510 said:
You gave Fruits Basket Final Season, FMAB, LoGH, and HxH all 1/10, and gave Gintama a 10/10. Hmm…
gintama is a 10/10 tho, but he gave to aot 1 as well. Gintama fanboy
Feb 4, 2022 5:03 PM

Jan 2020
Let people enjoy things.
Feb 4, 2022 5:03 PM
Jan 2022
rc3510 said:

People are so fucking cringe smh
Feb 4, 2022 5:04 PM
Feb 2021
georgemehh1 said:
rc3510 said:
gintama is a 10/10 tho, but he gave to aot 1 as well. Gintama fanboy
I just meant that they are obviously giving the other shows a 1/10 to push Gintama to #1. I’m sure Gintama is great (I haven’t seen it yet), but there is no need to give shows which you haven’t seen a 1/10 just to put your favourite on top.
Feb 4, 2022 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
When I saw that you gave all of the animes from the top 10 a 1 except Gintama seasons, now I'm convinced that Gintama fans aren't chill.
rc3510 said:
ppl like him are everywhere, and gintama fans are mostly chill, though I know some very biased ones and definitely this dude here is one
Feb 4, 2022 5:20 PM

Feb 2021
It's simple. The fans don't know how to rate.
Feb 4, 2022 5:23 PM

Jun 2021
Cranel-Senpai said:
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
Understandable, but don't forget it yourself that Gintama is a most overrated shit too
Everything is Garbage
except LoGH
Feb 4, 2022 5:27 PM

Jul 2021
Just cry about it or move on
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 4, 2022 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
Man those tears are so salty and i love it
Feb 4, 2022 5:30 PM

Oct 2018
LeonYeager said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
rc3510 said:
ppl like him are everywhere, and gintama fans are mostly chill, though I know some very biased ones and definitely this dude here is one
Then can u explain the nonsense forum in Gintama 2015?

― Natsume Takashi
Feb 4, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2021
Two topics like this in less than 1h, where is this people coming from?

Anyways, I am sorry for not having your taste and rate AoT higher than you think its valid. Please tell me the deserved rates to modify them and lets be friends after that.
Feb 4, 2022 5:45 PM

May 2021
hikikomoriinc said:
i found these cool waffle things at walmart that heat up when u put them over hot coffee i’m actually really exited
unfortunately I don't even know how they taste like
Feb 4, 2022 5:47 PM

Sep 2016
hikikomoriinc said:

Buy an air fryer. It changed my life.
Feb 4, 2022 5:49 PM

Mar 2021
Because they're fans, of course they want to glorify their favourite anime.
Feb 4, 2022 5:55 PM
Aug 2019
Cry about It loser, ahh is that gintama lose his number 3 right?? Cryyy bitch
Feb 4, 2022 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
LeonYeager said:
ok I'll check it, btw now that u mentioned it, there was a thread in gintama S4 a while back, like 2 weeks ago around ep3's airing that was about aot fans bombing gintama and fmab. and it was, at least at that point really out of nowhere
I just remembered this right now that u mentioned S4 so I'll check the threads thanks for telling
Feb 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Oct 2018
LeonYeager said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
ok I'll check it, btw now that u mentioned it, there was a thread in gintama S4 a while back, like 2 weeks ago around ep3's airing that was about aot fans bombing gintama and fmab. and it was, at least at that point really out of nowhere
I just remembered this right now that u mentioned S4 so I'll check the threads thanks for telling
You can't find it because it was already deleted. I saw that thread yesterday and it seemed that Gintama stans were caring about the scores. You can use wayback machine.

― Natsume Takashi
Feb 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Jan 2020
Squiyn said:
Because they're fans, of course they want to glorify their favourite anime.

It's called ~ liking a show ~, not glorifying.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 4, 2022 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
LeonYeager said:
You can't find it because it was already deleted. I saw that thread yesterday and it seemed that Gintama stans were caring about the scores. You can use wayback machine.
ohhh that must be the thread I talked about
Anyway there's no denying aot fans kinda bombed gintama's rating though it's not any big deal it's still 9.09 and I think I get u're point, them saying that oh we don't care about ratings we're the most chill anime fandom is just bs. Though they're more chill than aot fandom I think?
Feb 4, 2022 6:06 PM
Dec 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Yeah it just proves u shouldn't actually hate an anime because of its fandom, every fandom will have atleast a good amount of toxic bozos.
Feb 4, 2022 6:09 PM

May 2020
Aot is actually one of the few animes i belive deserves all of the hype

Feb 4, 2022 6:15 PM

May 2021
Imagine you only eat fast food and are incapable of eating most of fine dishes because you are poor, then someone come to you with a badly done paella, and now you think that such badly done paella is the best food in the world. Any person who have the capability to enjoy fine dishes would say that such paella is tasteful, it has its flavor, but it is gross, faulty, insulting to its culture, and obviously not even a real paella. Regardless of that, you will defend it to the death as a real paella, you never had a real paella before. Later on, someone invite you to a fine restaurant where they serve a reconstruction of a paella, you look for it expecting to be good, but you want it to be like your beloved paella, and then you will be disappointed, scream at the chefs that this is nothing like the gross paella, tell that the plates are too small, that the flavors are too strong, that you cant understand what is going on. If you never approach a restaurant again you will defend to the death that nothing can top your gross paella, but if you start forcing yourself to see beyond that impact you will start to spot its flaws, sadly that require effort, research, and understanding, would you keep defending the paella?

Feb 4, 2022 6:21 PM

Jul 2021
3rd overrated thread ive seen today.

Feb 4, 2022 6:23 PM
Jul 2021
Bro it's not overrated and I am saying this as a huge gintama fan
Ahh, but you are toxic species even found in my favourite Animes fanbase
Feb 4, 2022 6:25 PM
Jul 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

there are always exceptions, but from what I’ve seen, the gintama fan base seems chill
Feb 4, 2022 6:34 PM
Jun 2016
Cranel-Senpai said:

Just shut the fuck up please.
Feb 4, 2022 6:34 PM

Jan 2019
Kelly32723 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

there are always exceptions, but from what I’ve seen, the gintama fan base seems chill

If your favorite anime is half of Top50 then you would chill too.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Feb 4, 2022 6:37 PM
Jan 2017
Amazing how all cry babies fan of Shingeki instead of giving good reasons or try to deny what I SAID theyre just saying my ratings on different shows. Lmao. Nothing new from Shingeki fans being so pathetic.
Feb 4, 2022 6:38 PM
Jan 2017
Homura24 said:
Aot is actually one of the few animes i belive deserves all of the hype
not even close. LAST 4 episodes has been so boring
Feb 4, 2022 6:39 PM
Jan 2017
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
People are easily butthurted if someone say criticisms about a certain anime. Instead from being open-minded from many criticisms, they easily rejecting it and call them a "hater".
Feb 4, 2022 6:42 PM
Feb 2018
Lmao says by the one who gave NO PROPER REASON BACKING HIM UP with his silly little question that has obvious answer subjectively and objectively, people know this is great and people know they love this to be great. Youre just slow to realize, lol.
Feb 4, 2022 6:45 PM
Feb 2018
Cranel-Senpai said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
People are easily butthurted if someone say criticisms about a certain anime. Instead from being open-minded from many criticisms, they easily rejecting it and call them a "hater".

Oh cmon, dont tell me youre that one guy who thinks being offensive is cool because "speaking truth" is objectively better than everything else. Hating bandwagon isnt gonna make you look like Hachiman or Ayanokouji lol.
Feb 4, 2022 6:45 PM

Oct 2020
Because I was born into this world.
Feb 4, 2022 6:58 PM
Feb 2021
Cranel-Senpai said:
ah yes, bait that I won’t fall for again
Feb 4, 2022 7:04 PM
Feb 2018
Thenightwing35 said:
Cranel-Senpai said:
ah yes, bait that I won’t fall for again

Some of guys including me fall intentionally just to shit on the person:D
Feb 4, 2022 7:18 PM
Oct 2020
I have great sympathy for you.
Feb 4, 2022 7:28 PM

Oct 2018
Cranel-Senpai said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
You just copy-pasta my signature? I'm not talking to your "aot is overrated" shit. I'm talking about how you rated every anime in the top 10 a 1 except Gintama seasons without watching it. This means that you're an absolute clown that crying over a rank because aot took down gintama 2015 in top 2 spot LMAO

― Natsume Takashi
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.