Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 31, 2022 2:16 AM
Sep 2020
For part 1....The Rating boomed & dropped(fmab)...Than again repeat

This time it’s quite steady....Let's see what happen..
The manga ending destroyed the aot fandom's egoism... The Anime hopefully can destroy The big fmab fandom's egossss.

I Can Hear The Rumblings
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 31, 2022 2:24 AM
Nov 2020
They won’t adapt the controversial ending in the tv anime, so it should surpass fmab
Jan 31, 2022 2:26 AM
Jul 2021
I hope it would be no 1
Jan 31, 2022 2:27 AM

Jul 2017
yeah let's gooo, i can hear the rumbling tooo.

But because rumbling only exist in aot universe. So the only one trampled is aot, huh.

You need to stop making useless thread. Or just delete that fmab thing and it is better
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WRYYYYYYYY
Jan 31, 2022 2:28 AM
Jan 2021
So do y’all always automatically assume it’s FMAB, or are you just trying to defend your own egos? Legit question.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jan 31, 2022 2:30 AM
Jan 2021
It's not just other fandoms lol, angry manga readers too
Jan 31, 2022 2:33 AM

May 2020
FMAB fanboys BEWARE.. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU
Jan 31, 2022 2:39 AM
Jul 2021
official_brown said:
So do y’all always automatically assume it’s FMAB, or are you just trying to defend your own egos? Legit question.

It’d probably also get 1-bombed by the aot ppl who hate the ending since they say it ruined the whole series. Apparently, a good amount of anime have suddenly had an increase in 1-ratings when they passed up fmab, so it’s assumed fmab is a big part. Idk though, haven’t actually seen the process of a top-rated anime getting 1-bombed. But yeah, a lot of ppl believe it’s fmab since it’s specifically when an anime takes the number 1 spot
Jan 31, 2022 2:39 AM

Oct 2010
fmab fans preparing their bots right now
Jan 31, 2022 2:42 AM

Apr 2020
I wouldnt be surprised if the rank become #1 after it finishes airing or right next to S3 part 2
Jan 31, 2022 2:43 AM
Aug 2018
fmab fans literally shaking right now
Jan 31, 2022 2:44 AM
Jan 2021
Kelly32723 said:
official_brown said:

It’d probably also get 1-bombed by the aot ppl who hate the ending since they say it ruined the whole series. Apparently, a good amount of anime have suddenly had an increase in 1-ratings when they passed up fmab, so it’s assumed fmab is a big part. Idk though, haven’t actually seen the process of a top-rated anime getting 1-bombed. But yeah, a lot of ppl believe it’s fmab since it’s specifically when an anime takes the number 1 spot

That’s the annoying part honestly. I’ve never watched FMAB but the AoT constantly complaining about a group of people with no substantial evidence made me want to give this show a 1 too. Even if there is circumstantial evidence, the AoT fandom is blaming the FMAB fandom even maybe less that .01% of the FMAB fandom is responsible. MAL doesn’t determine the actual worth of an anime, it’s all democratic, so why does it matter so much? I like anime that’s rated lower than 7’s yet I don’t complain about score. This is why I hate this fandom, they complain constantly. They have no evidence but still complain because their favorite anime isn’t #1, it’s annoying
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jan 31, 2022 2:44 AM

Aug 2019
Not steadily. This is fast. Most anime scores don't boost this much within a week. Even if they are new.
Jan 31, 2022 2:50 AM
Sep 2021
Adz01 said:
They won’t adapt the controversial ending in the tv anime, so it should surpass fmab
i need the source of that info
Jan 31, 2022 2:50 AM
Jul 2021
official_brown said:
Kelly32723 said:

That’s the annoying part honestly. I’ve never watched FMAB but the AoT constantly complaining about a group of people with no substantial evidence made me want to give this show a 1 too. Even if there is circumstantial evidence, the AoT fandom is blaming the FMAB fandom even maybe less that .01% of the FMAB fandom is responsible. MAL doesn’t determine the actual worth of an anime, it’s all democratic, so why does it matter so much? I like anime that’s rated lower than 7’s yet I don’t complain about score. This is why I hate this fandom, they complain constantly. They have no evidence but still complain because their favorite anime isn’t #1, it’s annoying

That’s like almost every fandom tbh. Like some of the only chill fandoms off the top of my head are Steins, Gintama, Fruba, Ginga Eiyuu, and like Ig Code Geass. Most of my top 10 anime and manga are above 8’s coincidentally, but there are a good amount of below 8 anime and manga that I like. It’d be nice tbh to see aot being #1 since it’s one of my favorites, but if it doesn’t get the spot, it’s whatever. Ratings don’t matter too much, especially because of the amount of people who rate other shows low to try to elevate their favorite shows
Kelly32723Jan 31, 2022 3:07 AM
Jan 31, 2022 2:53 AM
Nov 2020
Yes blame fmab fans when deep down we all know aot fans downvote aot xD S4P1 and manga rating plummeted after the manga ended cause of aot fans themselves hahaha
Jan 31, 2022 2:53 AM
Oct 2018
00RATUL00 said:
For part 1....The Rating boomed & dropped(fmab)...Than again repeat

This time it’s quite steady....Let's see what happen..
The manga ending destroyed the aot fandom's egoism... The Anime hopefully can destroy The big fmab fandom's egossss.

I Can Hear The Rumblings

Go touch some grass for a change and stop looking at scores every 2 seconds lol
Jan 31, 2022 3:00 AM
Dec 2021
Stop these kind of useless threads lol, trust me these are just hate fuel for some people 😂.
Jan 31, 2022 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
Ok good, now if you keep making this threads it'll go down.
Jan 31, 2022 3:10 AM
Jul 2021
__Zeke__ said:
Adz01 said:

It’s according to some reliable leakers, it’s unconfirmed though. But with the pace this story is going, they’ll have to adapt like almost 20 episodes or just do a movie
Jan 31, 2022 3:11 AM

May 2021
Let's see what happens if it can catch brotherhood or not.

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Jan 31, 2022 3:19 AM
Jul 2021
I like it how you guys are crying that fmab fans downvote everything. But let me tell you something,if Aot becomes no. 1 somehow, you would do the exact same thing in future when some other anime would try to take over the no. 1 spot.
You are no different 😇😇😇
Jan 31, 2022 3:30 AM
Sep 2021
Kelly32723 said:
__Zeke__ said:

It’s according to some reliable leakers, it’s unconfirmed though. But with the pace this story is going, they’ll have to adapt like almost 20 episodes or just do a movie
thanks for the answer
Jan 31, 2022 3:41 AM

Oct 2018
"Brotherhood fans didn't downvote anything."
"You don't have any evidences to prove that Brotherhood stans downvoted any anime that dethroned it."

Gintama and its seasons + the Final, Your Name, Clannad AS, HxH, Steins;Gate, Owarimonogatari S2, Fruits Basket the Final, March Comes Like a Lion S2, LOGH, Gurren Lagann, AOT: SUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS..........

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jan 31, 2022 3:43 AM
Nov 2020
there are hundreds of shows better than this, really doesn't deserve the rating
Jan 31, 2022 3:48 AM

Sep 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
"You don't have any evidences to prove that Brotherhood stans downvoted any anime that dethroned it."

Gintama and its seasons + the Final, Your Name, Clannad AS, HxH, Steins;Gate, Owarimonogatari S2, Fruits Basket the Final, March Comes Like a Lion S2, LOGH, Gurren Lagann, AOT: SUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS..........
I still don't see any evidence though. Y'all need to stop scapegoating a rather silent fandom.
Jan 31, 2022 4:19 AM

Oct 2018
Althaf_ said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

I still don't see any evidence though. Y'all need to stop scapegoating a rather silent fandom.

Help yourself, dude.
Just like Eldians, Brotherhood stans are sinners.

― Natsume Takashi
Jan 31, 2022 4:22 AM

Feb 2020
Congratulations, or something like that.
Jan 31, 2022 4:29 AM

Jul 2017
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Anime that has high rating without huge fanbase like fmab doesn't deserve a top spot. I'm glad fmab on top because huge fanbase is a proof that anime is good. How can an anime be on top if it doesn't have a lot of people liking it?
Jan 31, 2022 4:46 AM
Oct 2013
Time to rate it 10 and FMAB 1 just to help trigger the war
Jan 31, 2022 4:48 AM

Sep 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Althaf_ said:

Help yourself, dude.
It is common for hyped anime to have a high rating during their early days of air because it's hardcore fans are the first ones to watch it and with time, the rating falls as they lose hype and the score becomes more balanced. Some people have a really hard time accepting this and ends up blaming a totally unrelated almost dead fandom for the cause. When was the last time you encountered a toxic FMAB fanboy? Because in all these time of my MAL usage I have only encountered a single one. Those images still doesn't prove that FMAB fans downvoted it but rather indicate the rise and fall of hype.
Jan 31, 2022 4:52 AM

Oct 2018
lKingDGl said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Anime that has high rating without huge fanbase like fmab doesn't deserve a top spot. I'm glad fmab on top because huge fanbase is a proof that anime is good. How can an anime be on top if it doesn't have a lot of people liking it?
I think FMAB became top 1 with a 300k+ members after it aired. Even you say FMAB has a bigger fanbase, other animes dethroned FMAB got sabotaged in a short period of time.

― Natsume Takashi
Jan 31, 2022 4:56 AM

May 2021
dewwm said:
Not steadily. This is fast. Most anime scores don't boost this much within a week. Even if they are new.

It is indeed really growing fast.
Though, Fruits Basket: The Final was second in growth, it boosted at a really rapid rate as more and more episodes dropped until it surpassed FMAB though not as fast as AOT.
Jan 31, 2022 4:57 AM

Oct 2018
Althaf_ said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Help yourself, dude.
It is common for hyped anime to have a high rating during their early days of air because it's hardcore fans are the first ones to watch it and with time, the rating falls as they lose hype and the score becomes more balanced. Some people have a really hard time accepting this and ends up blaming a totally unrelated almost dead fandom for the cause. When was the last time you encountered a toxic FMAB fanboy? Because in all these time of my MAL usage I have only encountered a single one. Those images still doesn't prove that FMAB fans downvoted it but rather indicate the rise and fall of hype.
Rise and fall of hype? Check the first picture again and go to old forums of every anime dethroned it. I don't hate the top animes but I hate those typical ignorant fanboys and Brotherhood stans are one of those. And based on your status when you joined MAL, you didn't got to see the massive fandom wars when Furuba and Gintama the Final took down Brotherhood and got massively sabotaged in a short period of time.

― Natsume Takashi
Jan 31, 2022 5:05 AM
Dec 2020
Kelly32723 said:
official_brown said:

u didnt watch how stiens gate, gintama, even aot s4 part1 got review bombed and dethroned from no.1, tho i dont really care coz all of these show are better than fmab
Dec 2020
Kelly32723 said:
official_brown said:

u didnt watch how stiens gate, gintama, even aot s4 part1 got review bombed and dethroned from no.1, tho i dont really care coz all of these shows are better than fmab

Aug 2019
Fully deserved imo. This season has been S3P2-levels of greathood, especially the last couple of eps.
Jan 31, 2022 5:08 AM

May 2021
Not everything should be blamed on a certain fandom though I haven't seen a lot of fools like that here but retards like those mostly are on reddit and twitter, which are literally full of 9 y.o's who have too much free time on their hands but most people have social lives and jobs so those who do downvote these series, which they clearly do are just a bunch of kids or braindead people as they clearly have nothing better to do.
A score won't downgrade the actual content itself so you shouldn't pay it much thought and ignore those idiots.
Jan 31, 2022 5:09 AM

May 2021
Can we stop and think if it truly deserver this rating, 9+? The story is masterfully crafted by Isayama. The animation is better than the first part, but it's still little above average in fight scenes. I've seen isekai with better animation. Season 4 part 2 deserves 8 at its best, because the animation was rushed, Mappa can do better.
Jan 31, 2022 5:17 AM

Sep 2019
Althaf_ said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Help yourself, dude.
these ratings didn't fell with time tho. The day they they were at numbah one was the same day, it got insured that they wasn't numbah one. Froots basket rating was freezed and most peeple Don't even know that gontama was numbah 1.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 31, 2022 5:22 AM

Jul 2017
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
lKingDGl said:

I think FMAB became top 1 with a 300k+ members after it aired. Even you say FMAB has a bigger fanbase, other animes dethroned FMAB got sabotaged in a short period of time.

ok, but fmab aired long time ago, and I don't even know what is MAL or anime back then. So 300k+ for 10+ years old anime is big. And also, we need to see nowadays not when the time it aired.

Also, fmab fanbase too wants to retain its spot. So this war is between people who wants fmab remain on top and people who wants their anime on top. But fmab still win as of right now, so fmab still has a bigger fanbase. And that's proof fmab is a great anime that deserve top.

And finally, if you really believe other anime deserve to be on top, why fmab still on top? Easy answer is because a lot of people don't agree with you. Fmab is #1 so they must have a LOT of enemies. Fmab is fighting a NOT fair fight right now. 1 vs other anime in mal. So why fmab is the one being the culprit here?
Jan 31, 2022 5:26 AM

May 2021
Waiting for the 'Ending is trash it wont be hear for long' rants lol they r interesting to read.
Jan 31, 2022 5:27 AM

May 2021
neromxxn said:
Please Sir can u actually list them?
I am dying to know!
Jan 31, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2021
lKingDGl said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

ok, but fmab aired long time ago, and I don't even know what is MAL or anime back then. So 300k+ for 10+ years old anime is big. And also, we need to see nowadays not when the time it aired.

Also, fmab fanbase too wants to retain its spot. So this war is between people who wants fmab remain on top and people who wants their anime on top. But fmab still win as of right now, so fmab still has a bigger fanbase. And that's proof fmab is a great anime that deserve top.

And finally, if you really believe other anime deserve to be on top, why fmab still on top? Easy answer is because a lot of people don't agree with you. Fmab is #1 so they must have a LOT of enemies. Fmab is fighting a NOT fair fight right now. 1 vs other anime in mal. So why fmab is the one being the culprit here?

Gtfo with this popularity bs , Fullmetal gained the top spot by botting down Death note , since then thay have been inflating their scores with bots.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2022 5:34 AM
May 2021
aotisgoat23 said:
neromxxn said:
Please Sir can u actually list them?
I am dying to know!
He has watched less than 100 anime and says hundreds are better than aot lmao.
Jan 31, 2022 5:43 AM
Feb 2021
Y'all are obsessed with ratings lol.I don't think this deserves this high of a rating tbh. Especially since we are only like 4 episodes in. Seems massively overrated to me. That's just my 2 cents please don't kill me.
Jan 31, 2022 5:45 AM

Jan 2021
No matter how good of an anime you produce, fmab will just surpass it
Jan 31, 2022 5:45 AM
Jan 2018
LaunchPdMcQuak said:
I don't think this deserves this high of a rating tbh. Especially since we are only like 4 episodes in. Seems massively overrated to me. That's just my 2 cents please don't kill me.

It’s perfectly normal to not think it deserves it, though an unpopular opinion. What is not ok is to rate it 1/10 just out of spite.
Jan 31, 2022 5:51 AM

Sep 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Althaf_ said:
Rise and fall of hype? Check the first picture again and go to old forums of every anime dethroned it. I don't hate the top animes but I hate those typical ignorant fanboys and Brotherhood stans are one of those. And based on your status when you joined MAL, you didn't got to see the massive fandom wars when Furuba and Gintama the Final took down Brotherhood and got massively sabotaged in a short period of time.
Your statement is too solidly based on "this is what happened" to have a positive means of argument against the specific problem when neither you nor me can actually prove that this was done solely by FMAB fandom. I was there when Gintama was on top and iirc it stayed there for about two weeks. My take is that these anime attracted hatred in being #1 and got downvoted for the same psychological reason a new kid in the class is more prone to hatred than the familiar ones and this can be done by anyone from any fandom. Taking the inactiveness of FMAB fandom into account this constant finger-pointing and demonization of fanbases based upon ratings is purely delusion and is just a coping mechanism used by those who can't stand to not see their own FAVORITE show ranked above their own LEAST favorite show. I may seem like I'm against you but the reality is that like you, I'm not fully certain of the actual situation due to lack of evidence and information.
AlrivenJan 31, 2022 5:57 AM
Jan 31, 2022 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
MyPaths9 said:
lKingDGl said:

Gtfo with this popularity bs , Fullmetal gained the top spot by botting down Death note , since then thay have been inflating their scores with bots.

1. that means death note doesn't have big fanbase
2. are you aware that MAL has anti vote brigading system to prevent troll/bot?
3. are you aware that fmab is #1 for about 10 years? don't you ever think fmab has a really huge attention for bot from MAL moderator?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.