Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2020
Hello, how are you guys ?

i heard rumors that hxh season 7 will be released in 2021 it was just to find out if it was true.

ty.
HxH, FmaB, Snk perfect shows <3
Aug 13, 2020 5:42 PM

Aug 2020
No. HxH is never coming back. It's done.
Aug 13, 2020 5:46 PM

May 2020
Aight I'm going to kill myself.
goodbye !
Aug 13, 2020 5:47 PM
May 2015
Nah, he's too busy playing Dragon Quest right now boi. He's probably going to go back to writing HxH next year then once Dragon Quest 12 comes out, he about to go on another long-ass hiatus.

Aug 13, 2020 5:48 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Sorry to break it, but the anime won't be coming back any time soon.

The thing is, the manga goes on hiatus for very long. The current hiatus has been almost two years. The only arc that was finished in that time is 9 chapters in length, and the current arc is not finished. There would need to be a substantial amount of chapters before the anime could come back.

And even if they did suddenly come back, here's the thing. You will never see Gon or Killua again. Their story is over and the manga is now about other characters that were in the series such as Kurapika. If you were watching it for them or the adventures surrounding Gon (and Killua), you wouldn't be seeing them. Killua never appears again, and Gon has one or two last chapters that concludes something that I won't spoil if you haven't read the manga.

TL;DR The anime is over and Togashi is too busy pursuing Japanese idol activities and playing Dragon Quest to continue the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2020 5:51 PM

May 2020
so we will never see hxh again :'(

i'm sad rn
Aug 13, 2020 5:56 PM

Oct 2013
Personally Hisoka, Killua and maybe Kurapika are the only characters that really caught my attention. If any of them are missing, I don't even think I'd want another season...
Aug 13, 2020 5:58 PM

May 2020
ChartTopper60 said:
Sorry to break it, but the anime won't be coming back any time soon.

The thing is, the manga goes on hiatus for very long. The current hiatus has been almost two years. The only arc that was finished in that time is 9 chapters in length, and the current arc is not finished. There would need to be a substantial amount of chapters before the anime could come back.

And even if they did suddenly come back, here's the thing. You will never see Gon or Killua again. Their story is over and the manga is now about other characters that were in the series such as Kurapika. If you were watching it for them or the adventures surrounding Gon (and Killua), you wouldn't be seeing them. Killua never appears again, and Gon has one or two last chapters that concludes something that I won't spoil if you haven't read the manga.

TL;DR The anime is over and Togashi is too busy pursuing Japanese idol activities and playing Dragon Quest to continue the manga.
Yes I have already read the manga but the fact that we no longer see gon and killua does not bother me the story of others interests me even more !

but thank you.
Aug 13, 2020 6:00 PM

May 2020
i dont think it is coming back and if killua hisoka not in it i dont want it i just want FAIRYTAIL SEASON 4 ahhhhh
Aug 13, 2020 6:02 PM

May 2020
FanofAction said:
Personally Hisoka, Killua and maybe Kurapika are the only characters that really caught my attention. If any of them are missing, I don't even think I'd want another season...

they will focus mostly on hisoka and kurapika don't worry
Aug 13, 2020 6:06 PM

Oct 2013
Slxdge02 said:
FanofAction said:

they will focus mostly on hisoka and kurapika don't worry

Great. Now I have something to look forward to if it ever comes back in my lifetime.
Aug 13, 2020 6:12 PM

May 2020
Erwin_Danchou said:
i dont think it is coming back and if killua hisoka not in it i dont want it i just want FAIRYTAIL SEASON 4 ahhhhh

I don't like fairytail but I am not necessarily a hater x) I advise you jojo if you need an anime :)!
Aug 13, 2020 6:14 PM

May 2020
Slxdge02 said:
Erwin_Danchou said:

I don't like fairytail but I am not necessarily a hater x) I advise you jojo if you need an anime :)!

Thanks but i have watched JOJO its a good anime just recently finished part 5 i really feel sad for diavolo
Aug 13, 2020 6:31 PM

May 2020
Erwin_Danchou said:
Slxdge02 said:

Thanks but i have watched JOJO its a good anime just recently finished part 5 i really feel sad for diavolo
haha nice i hope u'll read the manga !!!
Aug 13, 2020 7:47 PM

May 2020
Slxdge02 said:
Erwin_Danchou said:

haha i want to but reading manga too difficult
Aug 13, 2020 8:07 PM

May 2020
Erwin_Danchou said:
Slxdge02 said:

it's slow at first but then you will surely love it
Aug 13, 2020 8:27 PM

May 2020
Slxdge02 said:
Erwin_Danchou said:

it's slow at first but then you will surely love it

hmm thanks i will try to read the manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - 1 hour ago

8 by The_Keyman-1 »»
7 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

89 by Fyk0 »»
14 minutes ago

» A character who is impossible to love?

torsan88 - 5 hours ago

18 by oappo »»
14 minutes ago

» Favorite word

JoeChip - 51 minutes ago

8 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago

» Do you unironically think that hentai can be art?

Spunkert - Mar 11

45 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.