Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 9:42 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

I don't know about the others , but joey , you mean anime man , right? He won't participate in this whatever movement y'all starting. And he has most out of all the three. Chibi also looks a bit mature and even though he is having some laughs out of this situation , I don't think he will encourage his audience to participate.
And the other two are already part of it.
Plus not all subscribers of Nux watch his videos. His video which started all this issue doesn't even have half a million views. So you know , I think this plan won't work

Lol, Gigguk and Joey are working together on this. :3

Gigguk is? Any source? Or are you just making assumptions. Cause if Gigguk participates in this I am gonna lose the respect for the one of the only two anituber I seriously watch.
Feb 8, 2020 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
DomineLkira said:

What will happen?

Combined: Nux,Noble,Chibi, and Joey have more subs than the total number of users on this site. They are only slightly aggravated now (primarily at Funimation), and the majority of the upvotes have come from memers (just look at the sub/view counts).

Take a gander at the forums over at Funimation regarding this anime, or on the funimation YT, or thier twitter. Does MAL really want to be seen as synonymous with Funimation and censorship?

I have no idea what will happen, but I can garentee it's not gonna be pretty.

What MAL really doesn't want to do is let this situation go unpunished. And they won't, because that would make them a joke as that one site that actually allows vote brigading.

Their rating system isn't perfect. That's why a lot of us have been offering feedback for a very long time.
Every now and then we get glimpses at what they've been working on, and it doesn't sound too bad. It will address the problems with FMAB, Gintama, Chihayafuru and several others.

This change was coming this February whether you started botting or not. Your actions didn't expedite any process, nor did they improve anything that wasn't already being done thanks to our input.

But none of that really matters because late February this kind of flexing will simply stop being possible.
By design, that is, no need for the staff to go crazy dealing with unlawful accounts, votes, forum posts, recommendations and reviews.

So my suggestion is this: before you threaten anyone with The Quartering (who is far too intelligent to attack a website simply out of spite, and would only join in if someone was actually being bullied -- possibly financially -- by MAL) and Joey (who is no longer even friends with Noble and is also far more intelligent and educated than him) try to enjoy this while you can. Preferably over on Twitter.

It's the last chance you'll ever get to feel like your life has any kind of meaning.
Feb 8, 2020 9:43 AM

Jul 2011
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

What will happen?

The site is losing it's crap over less than 0.025% of either YT's accounts getting involved. How well do you think they will deal with 0.1% or even JUST 1% coming back with a "You did this for Funimation" Mentality or worse, "you said no to our using of your site as it was intended?" >_> heck, I'm pretty sure 5% of their combined userbase would crash this site.... and that's BEFORE Laymen, the Quartering and Young get involved.

They would restore from backup, maybe shut down the registration for a while and we might get some media articles about how animes fans are all terrible people.
Everyone involved would lose credibily (MAL and the youtubers), and Funanimation will laugh and say that's why they cancelled it.
Feb 8, 2020 9:44 AM
Nov 2017
Lol,

Nux ~ 1.9m
Lost ~ 1.4m
Joey ~ 2.1m
Gigguk ~ 2.2m

and if all 4 of them push this against MAL/Funi....? Overlap or no, even 5% would wreck this site.
Feb 8, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2018
Eyth said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

The site is losing it's crap over less than 0.025% of either YT's accounts getting involved. How well do you think they will deal with 0.1% or even JUST 1% coming back with a "You did this for Funimation" Mentality or worse, "you said no to our using of your site as it was intended?" >_> heck, I'm pretty sure 5% of their combined userbase would crash this site.... and that's BEFORE Laymen, the Quartering and Young get involved.

They would restore from backup, maybe shut down the registration for a whle and we would many get some media articles about how animes fans are all terrible people.
Everyone involved would lose credibily (MAL and the youtubers), and Funanimation will laugh and say that's why they cancelled it.

And Nux fanbase will now post on twitter , and proudly talk about how they ruined one of the biggest anime databases.
Seriously this situation wasn't supposed to happen. I hope that anituber takes responsibility for his community's actions.
Feb 8, 2020 9:47 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
Lol,

Nux ~ 1.9m
Lost ~ 1.4m
Joey ~ 2.1m
Gigguk ~ 2.2m

and if all 4 of them push this against MAL/Funi....? Overlap or no, even 5% would wreck this site.

Again, is Gigguk actively supporting this? He might meme it , but he will not support it.
......right?
Feb 8, 2020 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
Dram_Springfeald said:
Lol,

Nux ~ 1.9m
Lost ~ 1.4m
Joey ~ 2.1m
Gigguk ~ 2.2m

And what then ?
Backups exist you know ? Everything done could be undone.
Depending on how they word it and what happens (like if it's a call to DDOS), they could have their youtube accounts termined.

And once again, Funanimation won't care
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:

Seriously this situation wasn't supposed to happen. I hope that anituber takes responsibility for his community's actions.

You keep using that phrase, but.... I don't see them begging for the site to burn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQLbQfeW4AA7RX5?format=png&name=900x900
Aug 2019
If Nux and the other anime youtubers really wanted to support the show and "flex" on funinamation they would have told their fanbase to go and buy the manga. If Amazon/funimation found out that 10000+ people bought the manga in less than 24 hrs, that would have had far more effect than coming to MAL to click a button. I wonder how many people would have done so given that they have to spend their money and not register to a free site.

For me, this is was just a joke that spiralled into chaos and at the end of it all there was no winner. IR is now known not for it positive parts or content,but for being a meme.MAL forums have devolved into a shit flinging contest where everyone is attacking everyone else. Whatever solution to score manipulation the mods were thinking of might be put on the back foot for this.Hate for fanbases who are in the silent majority is increasing because of fanboys who are being used to represent them.

But who knows, I might be wrong. Mabye by some miracle, funimation and the others will re-lisence the show because of this. Maybe the 10000+ totally legitimate, totally real people who came will actually buy the manga and hell even become paid members of MAL. Mabye this whole thing will greatly promote IR and by the end of the year it will win tons of awards and be lauded by critics and fans alike.

AbrahamOmosunFeb 8, 2020 9:55 AM
Feb 8, 2020 9:49 AM
Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

Combined: Nux,Noble,Chibi, and Joey have more subs than the total number of users on this site. They are only slightly aggravated now (primarily at Funimation), and the majority of the upvotes have come from memers (just look at the sub/view counts).

Take a gander at the forums over at Funimation regarding this anime, or on the funimation YT, or thier twitter. Does MAL really want to be seen as synonymous with Funimation and censorship?

I have no idea what will happen, but I can garentee it's not gonna be pretty.

I don't know about the others , but joey , you mean anime man , right? He won't participate in this whatever movement y'all starting. And he has most out of all the three. Chibi also looks a bit mature and even though he is having some laughs out of this situation , I don't think he will encourage his audience to participate.
Plus not all subscribers of Nux watch his videos. His video which started all this issue doesn't even have half a million views. So you know , I think this plan won't work

Chibi already has, and Joey isn't even aware of the controversy yet. Check out Joey's review of the manga or the anime announcement. He'll be on board soon. Only a tiny fraction of even the Nux views on that video have even voted.

When you piss on a fanbase, and essentially tell them their opinions are not welcome here many more are going to jump on the bandwagon out of spite.

And this isn't "a plan" or conspiracy ringled by a single person. The 1% of Nux fans (if that) that have voted thus far have done so out of genuine love for this show or for the lulz.

You are poking a hornet's nest.
Feb 8, 2020 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
DomineLkira said:
hardrock13 said:

Hahaha you serious?

First of all, there's barely a reason to rate a show 1/10 because you wouldn't have picked it up in the first place.
Second of all, never said only 10/10 are allowed. I just pointed out that a massive increase in 1/10 reviews when a series approaches FMA is known to be bitter FMA fanboys. It's happened before, it's happening now. You might not know, you're new by the looks of it.

A 1 day troll account is arguing with me. Boi, fuck outta here with your bullshit. You're the one the mods target, you have no say in this.

I believe I am old enough participant on this website to know how this works.
Like I said , 1/10 rating are as legitimate as the 10/10 are. If the people rating IR 10/10 by making a new account think they are legitimate , then the people giving this show 1/10 are also legitimate , don't you think?

I wasn't questioning your understanding of the website per say, as more I was focused on pointing out that which is known to have happened with FMA. Which is, in itself, same review bombing that happened now with IR, just way less noticeable.
It seems I was misunderstood or maybe you confuse my comments for someone else's, because you keep mentioning the legitimacy of 10/1 ratings, while I never questioned that in its entirety.

I was pointing out that while mods may decide to wipe out reviews they see illegitimate because of account age, the negative review bomb by FMA fans will remain, which is unfair. That matters if MAL and its community wants rating to matter, as it clearly does.

antverpen said:
hardrock13 said:

A 1 day troll account is arguing with me. Boi, fuck outta here with your bullshit. You're the one the mods target, you have no say in this.

I’m not a bot, I’m a real person and I just found out about MAL when I decided to rate IR at 9, apologize to me

Hard to believe you just found out about MAL, but not excluded. Didn't call you a bot. A bot wouldn't comment. It's just that some of your replies gave a troll vibe.

Eyth said:
Looking at it, it seems like IR will soon leave the Top10. It is now 7th and will probably continue to bleed points as legitimate accounts continue to legitimately rank it 1/10.

So, you could say the problem is self correcting if you really don't want to remove the "fake" votes.

Lol just say that you're salty that a hentai series overtook recognized anime and you hate that.
"legitimately rank it 1/10" - that's an oxymoron. People who aren't even the audience of the show just rank it 1/10 because they don't want to see their precious taste lose internet value and recognition.
Feb 8, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
Lol,

Nux ~ 1.9m
Lost ~ 1.4m
Joey ~ 2.1m
Gigguk ~ 2.2m

And nux doesn't have 1.9M subs , he has 1.09
Quite a lot of difference you see
And again , it doesn't matter cause half of the subscribers don't even watch his videos. It's like saying that if something related to PewDiePie happen , 102M people will actively participate.
Feb 8, 2020 9:51 AM
Nov 2016
I see all this craziness as a way to get more people to know that this site exists.
& get people to watch and review more that's out there.
Feb 8, 2020 9:52 AM

Dec 2015
Dram_Springfeald said:
Lol,

Nux ~ 1.9m
Lost ~ 1.4m
Joey ~ 2.1m
Gigguk ~ 2.2m

Grown-ups don't do this kind of shit. That's why Joey and Gigguk are on top, because they appeal to a wider (older) audience.
XXXXXXXXXIIIFeb 8, 2020 9:56 AM
Feb 8, 2020 9:53 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:

You keep using that phrase, but.... I don't see them begging for the site to burn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQLbQfeW4AA7RX5?format=png&name=900x900

Well I don't agree with the guy in the pic either , as you can see with my reply. I believe anyone who tries to tamper the scores of MAL should be removed , no matter if he is old or new.
But of course , that's not how things work.
Feb 8, 2020 9:54 AM
Feb 2020
hardrock13 said:

People who aren't even the audience of the show just rank it 1/10 because they don't want to see their precious taste lose internet value and recognition.

I have friends who also watched this and rated 1/10. This is their opinion
Feb 8, 2020 9:57 AM

Aug 2018
tuanguyen said:
Most of his videos are about shounen and hentai. No wonder why the fans are like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I don't find it funny at all, just embarrassing and cringey. It only hurts this anime in the long run. Also imagine blaming MAL for this dumpster fire.

This. Plus his corny shitty memes that he keep repeating. At first he actually made some decent funny videos like the honest description but eventually he ran out of original content and turned into "lmao XD Jojo references hentai is cultural lol this new shounen is the king of shounen amirite"
Feb 8, 2020 9:57 AM

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
DomineLkira said:

Chibi already has, and Joey isn't even aware of the controversy yet. Check out Joey's review of the manga or the anime announcement. He'll be on board soon. Only a tiny fraction of even the Nux views on that video have even voted.

When you piss on a fanbase, and essentially tell them their opinions are not welcome here many more are going to jump on the bandwagon out of spite.

And this isn't "a plan" or conspiracy ringled by a single person. The 1% of Nux fans (if that) that have voted thus far have done so out of genuine love for this show or for the lulz.

You are poking a hornet's nest.

No , Joey won't be in this. I believe if he learns about this situation , he will have a good laugh out of it....and that's it.
He won't go out making linking the page of IR and telling people to rate it 10/10
Feb 8, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2011
hardrock13 said:

"legitimately rank it 1/10" - that's an oxymoron.

I was mocking people saying every vote during that period is legitimate, that's why I said legitimate account voting legitimately.
Sure, some accounts with IR 1/10 FMAB 10/10 and IR 10/10 FMAB 1/10 are real but let's not say they all are.

And also pointing out the main argument for keeping the votes (IR's score will take a big hit) will become less and less relevant as some people "legitimately" rate it 1/10 anyways so...
Feb 8, 2020 10:04 AM
Feb 2020
Greatoz said:
I see all this craziness as a way to get more people to know that this site exists.
& get people to watch and review more that's out there.

Honestly, until I saw Nux's video, I didn't know about this site. Shocking, I know...what with all the people saying how it's the biggest an' best...etc...quite frankly, kinda figured it'd be more fun. Didn't think it'd require a gasmask an' bio-suit from all the toxicity...but oh well.
Feb 8, 2020 10:09 AM

Dec 2009
Eyth said:
hardrock13 said:

"legitimately rank it 1/10" - that's an oxymoron.

I was mocking people saying every vote during that period is legitimate, that's why I said legitimate account voting legitimately.
Sure, some accounts with IR 1/10 FMAB 10/10 and IR 10/10 FMAB 1/10 are real but let's not say they all are.

True. Most of them aren't. Though, by the looks of it, the 1/10 FMA crowd is way smaller, because the point of it was to boost IR and make Funimation feel bad or something, not put FMA down so that IR gets 1st place. I'd argue that a 1st place was even desired, I think getting it into top 10 was the idea. But then it became an even bigger meme and FMA fanboys got so scared they started review bombing it back. A stupid move, considering the high IR ratings from bots would have just be cleared out by the mods in like a week.
Now it's all a meme.
Feb 8, 2020 10:10 AM

Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

Source?

and Remember, many of us have screenshots to back up out statements.

Just look at his comment section. Many people are sad that this got down and are thinking that they should make more accounts to boost it up. Sort by new.

Just a few examples of what the comments look like:

https://m.imgur.com/a/c1SSe2x

All the more reason to lock voting on IR until this dies down. Doesn't matter how civil we are about this, Nux's fanbase are not accepting anything less than first place. Meanwhile, Nux is refraining from making any form of public statement on the matter.
Feb 8, 2020 10:11 AM
Aug 2019
DomineLkira said:
XXXXXXXXXIII said:

Nah, just stating the fact. I'm glad this happend so MAL can finally fix their crappy scoring system.

They were already going to fix it by feb even if this incident didn't happened. This just stirred the mess even more.

But honestly, when you think about, no scoring system is better than integrity. Sites like MAL and rating sites in general are built on the trust that you and your fellow users will use the system fairly and not do things like score manipulation or brigading. MAL has had this problem for some time but this whole fiasco is just another step backwards for the site and people who use it.

I really hope people decide to do things better and decided to chill out once in a while. Sure the ranking system might be a popularity contest and some of you might think it is stupid and are happy about pissing off fanboys. But what about the other people that really just thought it was just cool to have a ranking system even though they knew it didn't represent anything?
AbrahamOmosunFeb 8, 2020 10:17 AM
Feb 8, 2020 10:18 AM
Nov 2017
XXXXXXXXXIII said:

It's okay to like the show, and rate it 10/10. What is not okay, is destroying the balance of this stupid ass system by getting an overwhelming number of people to vote 10/10. So this is mostly just MAL's problem.

and Destroying? nearly half the top 10 are at or just shy of a decade old, nothing is being destroyed and people need to learn Seasons change and sometimes the things they love move on. the FMA Stans are the ones begging for the site to burn, pushing for only their votes to be counted and that their favorite fiction stay on top while a bunch of perverts show up with a show that has shown more restraint and respect than most the shows before it and it scares them. or should we really bring up "Rosé's Baby"
Feb 8, 2020 10:21 AM
Feb 2016
Eyth said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

They would restore from backup, maybe shut down the registration for a while and we might get some media articles about how animes fans are all terrible people.

This is highly what I believe the media will do to spin this situation and then all the blame will go onto Nux and Noble a bit, because we fed their agenda by their fans acting like idiots and lunatics to this site just because FUNI dropped it
Feb 8, 2020 10:25 AM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:
Sure some FMAB fans would have been pissed , but the community wouldn't shit on the Nux's fanbase. And if someone was hypothetically rated this show 1/10 cause of SJW or whatever , they would have been removed before the end of this month.
So this situation did no one good.

So, in IR, When was a female character not in charge, and in control of the situation, and when in FMA did we have at least 4 rape or near rape scenes against children? Again, "Rosé's Baby" and nearly any "off the farm" stuff with Winry. But again, tell us which one is the Immature one and which one is more "lets rape some brown girl for extra shock value" Which one has men objectified just as much as the women, and which one has "Rose's Baby"
Feb 8, 2020 10:26 AM

Sep 2018
Man, this is the most out of hand thing I’ve ever seen happen to a forum. Absolutely insane what this one little ecchi show did to an entire website. Good job mods, hope you’re not in too much pain. I’ve never really cared about the rating system and scores, but it is one of the primary functions of the site so it’s important it works correctly. Ishuzoku and FMAB fans alike need to chill. Literally all of the top threads were all about this conundrum it was pure anarchy
Feb 8, 2020 10:27 AM

May 2018
Dram_Springfeald said:
DomineLkira said:
Sure some FMAB fans would have been pissed , but the community wouldn't shit on the Nux's fanbase. And if someone was hypothetically rated this show 1/10 cause of SJW or whatever , they would have been removed before the end of this month.
So this situation did no one good.

So, in IR, When was a female character not in charge, and in control of the situation, and when in FMA did we have at least 4 rape or near rape scenes against children? Again, "Rosé's Baby" and nearly any "off the farm" stuff with Winry. But again, tell us which one is the Immature one and which one is more "lets rape some brown girl for extra shock value"

What are you saying? Can you please be more clear? Cause this argument sounds interesting.
Feb 8, 2020 10:29 AM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
To all the people claiming "but all the accounts are legit, he never said to make multiple accounts."

I say, and I quote from his latest video, "Well then, you can always create another account. It's the easiest thing in the world, just put in a new email."

It's time to stop pretending that there is any sensible justification for this. It's an orchestrated vote brigade with illegitimate votes that has zero effect on Funimation, simple as that.
ShymanderFeb 8, 2020 10:32 AM
Feb 8, 2020 10:29 AM

Mar 2019
DomineLkira said:
Dram_Springfeald said:

So, in IR, When was a female character not in charge, and in control of the situation, and when in FMA did we have at least 4 rape or near rape scenes against children? Again, "Rosé's Baby" and nearly any "off the farm" stuff with Winry. But again, tell us which one is the Immature one and which one is more "lets rape some brown girl for extra shock value"

What are you saying? Can you please be more clear? Cause this argument sounds interesting.

I think this guy somehow think FMA is the same as FMAB or he's just gone crazy in an attempt to have a coherent argument.
Feb 8, 2020 10:31 AM

Jul 2011
Shymander said:
To all the people claiming "but all the accounts are legit, he never said to make multiple accounts."

I say, and I quote from his latest video, "Well then, you can always create another account. It's the easiest thing in the world, just put in a new email."

It's time to stop pretending that there is any justification for this. It's an orchestrated vote brigade with illegitimate votes that has zero effect on Funimation, simple as that.

Welp, way to ruin his own point.
Feb 8, 2020 10:33 AM

May 2018
Dieshouri said:
DomineLkira said:

I think this guy somehow think FMA is the same as FMAB or he's just gone crazy in an attempt to have a coherent argument.

Yeah it sure looks like that lol
Feb 8, 2020 10:36 AM

Jul 2011
Also they are making a fake ranking on Nux's twitter
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQRgC_bWAAEqXiZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Honestly, this would have been just as funny, faster and have the same effect on Funi (None) if they had done that all along.

Not that I'm complaining too much, arguing online is fun.
Feb 8, 2020 10:42 AM

May 2018
Dieshouri said:
DomineLkira said:

That guy deleted his comments apparently. Maybe he realised his mistake. Let's hope he comes up with a better argument.
Feb 8, 2020 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
Nux posted a new video, this time around he says exactly like this: "If you want to get your anger out, I started a little movement in my previous video that got demonetized, I need you, ALL OF YOU, that are still watching this video, to click that link in the description and give Interspecies Reviewers a 10 out of 10 on Myanimelist. I want this anime that falls outside the standards the no balls corporate world of today to be one of the top rated anime of the entire site, fam can we get this blow up please? It will be a huge flex, it's insanely fun of an idea and I am so proud of this community and I will update you on how it went and if you ALREADY DID THIS, WELL YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT, it's the easiest thing in the world, put a new email, you're immediately signed in, just give it a 10 out of ten, if we get a few hundred thousand people to do this, fam it will raise in the leaderboard. Let the revolution begin".

So can anyone in their right mind and not a fake account tell us how is this NOT vote brigading? HE LITERALLY MADE ANOTHER VIDEO TO CALL FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! This needs to STOP!
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 8, 2020 10:43 AM

May 2013
This used to be hilarious but it would have been funnier if this affected Funimation in any way.

Now I am bored.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Feb 8, 2020 10:43 AM

Jun 2015
Shymander said:

It's time to stop pretending that there is any sensible justification for this. It's an orchestrated vote brigade with illegitimate votes that has zero effect on Funimation, simple as that.

Yeeeep, just came from that video, he called for multiple accounts. The mods can now be merciless.

Feb 8, 2020 10:44 AM

May 2018
DeathTheKid4 said:
Nux posted a new video, this time around he says exactly like this: "If you want to get your anger out, I started a little movement in my previous video that got demonetized, I need you, ALL OF YOU, that are still watching this video, to click that link in the description and give Interspecies Reviewers a 10 out of 10 on Myanimelist. I want this anime that falls outside the standards the no balls corporate world of today to be one of the top rated anime of the entire site, fam can we get this blow up please? It will be a huge flex, it's insanely fun of an idea and I am so proud of this community and I will update you on how it went and if you ALREADY DID THIS, WELL YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT, it's the easiest thing in the world, put a new email, you're immediately signed in, just give it a 10 out of ten, if we get a few hundred thousand people to do this, fam it will raise in the leaderboard. Let the revolution begin".

So can anyone in their right mind and not a fake account tell us how is this NOT vote brigading? HE LITERALLY MADE ANOTHER VIDEO TO CALL FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! This needs to STOP!

This guy doesn't have any shame. And I am not saying that in a meme way.
And here I was thinking he will take responsibility for his actions and show a little bit of maturity.
Guess I expected a little bit too much from him.
I just hope his fanbase stops using the 'every 10/10 vote is legitimate" argument now.
DomineLkiraFeb 8, 2020 10:49 AM
Feb 8, 2020 10:45 AM
Feb 2020
Eyth said:

Also they are making a fake ranking on Nux's twitter
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQRgC_bWAAEqXiZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

hush, let the kids play around
Feb 8, 2020 10:45 AM

Jun 2015
I really want to see how all these fake accounts lurking here can say he didn't call for multiple accounts after he posted this video: https://youtu.be/KewsHT9dETU?t=1037

Oh man, can't wait for the purge.

Feb 8, 2020 10:47 AM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
DeathTheKid4 said:
Shymander said:

Yeeeep, just came from that video, he called for multiple accounts. The mods can now be merciless.

I wish I could give him credit for being decent in explicitly saying not to attack Funimation multiple times, but wreaking havoc here is apparently a-okay despite having nothing to do with their tantrum.

And I'm sure they'll continue to bend over backwards to deny all the direct evidence.
Feb 8, 2020 10:48 AM

Mar 2019
DomineLkira said:
Dieshouri said:

That guy deleted his comments apparently. Maybe he realised his mistake. Let's hope he comes up with a better argument.

Yep although those arguments about how all the 10s were just peoples genuine opinions and Nux didn't say to go vote kinda fall apart with new video so I wonder what they'll say next. If people denied vote brigading before I'm not sure how they can now.
Feb 8, 2020 10:51 AM
Feb 2019
Couldn't be around MAl for around 2 days, so just one question: Did this got to be #1?
Feb 8, 2020 10:52 AM
Feb 2020
DeathTheKid4 said:

Oh man, can't wait for the purge.

I agree with you ))
Feb 8, 2020 10:52 AM

Feb 2020
Mods need to seriously lock the voting for IR now. Nux probably realized that votes were being cleaned out and decided to not only ask his fans once again to vote, but to have them make multiple accounts to vote as well. Any pause I had that this loser would actually have the decency to apologize is out the window. He has no regard for this community or the drama he already caused.

Lock IR voting and ban the multiple accounts Nux himself has asked for. They can even ban Nux's IP now for all I care, he clearly wants to brigade the score by any means necessary.
Feb 8, 2020 10:53 AM

Jun 2015
Dieshouri said:
DomineLkira said:

Yep although those arguments about how all the 10s were just peoples genuine opinions and Nux didn't say to go vote kinda fall apart with new video so I wonder what they'll say next. If people denied vote brigading before I'm not sure how they can now.

I actually am really curious what they are going to say now when he explicitly called for people to make multiple accounts. Hopefully this gives mods some kind of a green light to purge all this accounts without feeling any kind of guilt.

Feb 8, 2020 10:54 AM
Dec 2016
Virusanity said:
Mods need to seriously lock the voting for IR now. Nux probably realized that votes were being cleaned out and decided to not only ask his fans once again to vote, but to have them make multiple accounts to vote as well. Any pause I had that this loser would actually have the decency to apologize is out the window. He has no regard for this community or the drama he already caused.

Lock IR voting and ban the multiple accounts Nux himself has asked for. They can even ban Nux's IP now for all I care, he clearly wants to brigade the score by any means necessary.
Votes haven’t been cleaned out other people have just been 1/10ing it in retaliation despite that making them massive hypocrites
Feb 8, 2020 10:58 AM

May 2013
antverpen said:
RafalenoUtsuwa said:

It's democracy and we know it's crazy

it's a circus and clowning, I'm against it
btw, on all normal movie sites after raids, ratings are removed

Have you seen Metacritics's Warcraft 3: Reforged score yet? If not you should check it up. It is hilarious!

Feb 2015
All this "drama" is like watching monkeys throw shit at each other, while mods will have to clean the mess.
Hopefully everything will resolve soon.

Sep 2018
Dieshouri said:
DomineLkira said:

I'll join in to say their arguments were already falling apart, seeing how they constantly kept diverting topics left and right to avoid the core issue. This new video just reinforces what people here have been saying all along in a way that is much more evident.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

192 by Dudcav1400000000 »»
Oct 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.