Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2019 5:57 PM
Jan 2014
For me, Team Rem always. Subaru can have Emilia since that going to Emilia route. Last time, they were going on a date in the ova.
Dec 31, 2019 2:54 AM

Jul 2014
Elucid said:
I'm gonna get a lot of hate here, but I like Emilia over Rem.

Same ^ I'm kinda surprised how popular Rem is, honestly, I mean... She's ok.
Dec 31, 2019 3:06 AM

Jan 2017
Desmondus said:
Rem. Why does Subaru love Emilia, theres legit nothing good about her

Nahh, Subaru did nothing wrong! There's nothing good about Rem not Emilia. Emilia is the best girl!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jan 1, 2020 7:08 AM
Dec 2019
Yukino_Sama said:
Desmondus said:
Rem. Why does Subaru love Emilia, theres legit nothing good about her

I really hope that your comment is a joke. If it isn't a joke, by then you are a blind Rem fan who haven't watched S1 attentively. Anyways Rem fans as you who hate Emilia without a reason will be disappointed in S2.
Well I have watched season one properly and rem is much better thanks
Jan 2, 2020 11:01 AM

Aug 2017
I'd say Rem only because she's a maid who does her job.

She can cook, clean, take care of others, and trim the gardens.
She's also sweet and delicate.
When times get serious, she can be a noble protector with her battle axe and horn.

Oh and she looks good in a bikini.

Subaru done fucked up.

Jan 2, 2020 11:02 AM
Mar 2015
Satella for the win
Jan 2, 2020 11:02 AM

Jan 2016
I said it once and I'm saying it again. Both of them are trash.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Jan 5, 2020 1:13 PM

Jan 2019
I like Rem too, but to be honest Emilia is better
Jan 5, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2019
I like Emilia over Rem, but lets be honest Betty is better then both
Jan 5, 2020 6:52 PM
Aug 2018

Satella is best girl.
LufteufelJan 5, 2020 7:00 PM
Jan 13, 2020 10:26 PM
Jan 2020
#TeamEmilia forever
Jan 17, 2020 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
Rem...

Who is Rem ?
Jan 18, 2020 3:47 AM

Jul 2016
1) Who's Rem?

2) The whole plot is based on Emilia... She's not a "supporting" character, she's... the main plot, literally. She might be even more important than Subaru in a way, but we'll only know when the WN will get nearer the end of the series (Re:Zero will have 12 arcs, the WN - the original content - is at the sixth arc currently).

If Emilia isn't best girl of season 1 it's just that she wasn't well developed in the first three arcs. The future seasons will truly prove Emilia as best girl.
Jan 18, 2020 4:59 AM

Jan 2020
Give me a break. Emilia all the way tsk.

Made by k3ti
Jan 20, 2020 1:00 PM
Sep 2019
Emilia If I have to choose only one
Jan 22, 2020 7:29 PM
Jun 2019
don't understand what's the point of this thread.. lol..

come on, everyone has their own preferences.. I liked both Rem and Emilia, in different way and overall I don't think each reason makes who better than who.. they are cute and attractive in their own way, and thats it
Jan 23, 2020 12:48 PM
Aug 2018
Elucid said:
Same here, imo she is way more interesting
But that's just like... my opinion... man
Jan 26, 2020 4:21 PM

Mar 2019
I love both of Emilia and Rem, each one of them has their good and bad traits. However, I prefer Rem over Emilia a lil bit. Idm whoever will Subaru end with, I'll be satisfied in both results. But, I still prefer Rem to be with him as she's my best waifu ever.
Jan 26, 2020 5:04 PM

Aug 2019
Funnily enough I only watched it a few days ago.

From the first season, I preferred Rem. Emilia was the more attractive of the two, but there seemed to be more substance to Rem's relationship with Subaru.

A lot of Emilia and Subaru's interactions just felt shallow and superficial, especially as Subaru could bring string an honest sentence together when he was around her throughout the entire show sans the last episode.
Jan 27, 2020 2:42 AM
Oct 2014
I love Emilia.

JK Rem is best girl.
Jan 28, 2020 2:05 PM

Nov 2016
Emilia
Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia
Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia Emilia

Jan 29, 2020 10:21 AM
Jan 2020
I agree rem is absolutely cute and better
Jan 30, 2020 10:48 AM

Dec 2018
E.M.T!!

It takes some effort to understand a character tho. The way I see, I cant believe people disregard or deny all of Emilia's action until "the quarrel" and "the confession" part just to try and put her down.

I actually have more friends all over Rem than Emilia tbh :'D but we're cool, we enjoy the topic as fans not fags. Rem sure has her charm and it's not her fault, but when her fags trying so hard to paint Emilia black, its just hilarious (same for Emilia's fags, it ruins her good nature and puts her fans in shame)
Jan 30, 2020 7:00 PM
Feb 2018
Emilia-tan Maji Tenshi (EMT)
Jan 31, 2020 2:18 AM
Jan 2020
Elucid said:
I support you with every fiber of my being, Emilia is 3000 times better than Rem
Jan 31, 2020 2:23 AM

Nov 2019
rem is literal waifu-bait, emilia isn't much better but atleast she has a spine.
misato > asuka > rei
Jan 31, 2020 5:54 PM

Aug 2016
Emilia is a bitchy bimbo and Rem isn't that hot.

I'll go with Beatrice.
Feb 2, 2020 10:46 PM

Jan 2017
-Seiya- said:
rem is literal waifu-bait, emilia isn't much better but atleast she has a spine.

Emilia has a consistent personality that doesn't revolve around Subaru (unlike Rem) or anyone else for that matter. She is best girl! Emilia is much much better than Rem!

JFuji said:
Emilia is a bitchy bimbo and Rem isn't that hot.

I'll go with Beatrice.

Nahh, that's not true. Emilia is a kind and considerate person. She is best girl.
As for Beatrice, I like her too 'cause apart from Subaru and Puck, she is the only one who respects and loves Emilia (also gets angry when someone like Priscilla says something bad about her)

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 3, 2020 7:37 PM
Jan 2020
Emilia-tan maji Tenshi ( #EMT Forever )
Feb 5, 2020 10:04 AM

Dec 2018
AshPhoenix said:
Do you think the writers will follow the manga or do you think they have spun on a different course for this season.

Actually, is that the true question here?

I'm positively read somewhere that the author Tappei is closely supervising the adaptation and the story will stick more toward to the original source material. With the pacing of anime industry nowaday I can't hope much but he said he would love to see every ounce of Re:zero to be animated.
Feb 5, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
Rem because she's not useless

Subaru just has shit taste
Feb 6, 2020 5:08 AM

Mar 2010
lavah said:

Nobody in this story is useless so I'm not sure why that would be reason to choose Rem.
Feb 6, 2020 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
Jagd84 said:
lavah said:

Nobody in this story is useless so I'm not sure why that would be reason to choose Rem.

I don't really care about these two characters, I just prefer Rem cause she had some action in s1 while it felt like Emilia only just existed in it and be nice to Subaru thats all.
Feb 7, 2020 2:48 AM

Nov 2018
Who is Rem anyway?Felix is the true goddess.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 7, 2020 4:33 AM
Nov 2019
Emilia = style, Rem = Substance, Beatrice = Brains.

Argument is invalid as Subaru is owned by Satella!

MC has bad taste in Women - Just like in Familiar of Zero.
Feb 8, 2020 11:48 PM
Feb 2020
Emilia is better than Rem in every single aspect. Firstly, Rem kill a person because of some stupid personal envy, and then falling for the same person and keep sticking to him like a parasite. I wish Rem somehow realizes she killed Subaru mercilessly and not just one, and never shows herself again
Feb 10, 2020 7:29 PM

Mar 2010
lavah said:
Jagd84 said:

I don't really care about these two characters, I just prefer Rem cause she had some action in s1 while it felt like Emilia only just existed in it and be nice to Subaru thats all.

Except she plaenty of action in S1 including ding opponents that Rem couldn't like Petelgeuse and saving Subaru's life more than once and keeping going insane. How is "that" just being there?

Just becasue she had less screentime in the 2nd half doesn't null what she did. That like saying Rem was worthless because she wasn't around in arc 1 (ep 1-3) and was missing for like the last 4 episodes
Feb 10, 2020 7:38 PM
Sep 2017
Emilia-tan.

Other heroine are mediocre. I hope the next season show Emilia being a badass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2020 2:34 AM

Jul 2014
Emilia. She's the main heroine for a reason. Rem is way too overrated. She's a good character but not to the extent that some of her massive fans make her out to be. Emilia is clearly the better character between the two (better design too. Rem is just Ram with blue hair and bigger tits, even then Ram has more personality than Rem)
-StrayFeb 11, 2020 3:18 AM
Feb 11, 2020 3:08 AM

Feb 2020
why does this exist? this is not a harem show...
Feb 11, 2020 6:34 AM

Nov 2019
Xiandragons said:
why does this exist? this is not a harem show...

it isn't, rem was meant to be rejected from the start + EMILIA is the heroine of the story & is listed as main on her MAL page unlike rem, rem-fags just jumped their sausages at rem because that's what she is and was meant to be, waifu bait, she's a blue haired big titted maid girl who can be considered a strong waifu AND one you can protect, she has no personality and all she does is chase after fucking loser natsuki, emilia should just find a better guy or just fuck ram idc anymore, from what iv'e been hearing from the LN readers rem-fags will be pretty disappointed next season, the anime will probably just add flashback scenes to make her appear relevant to S2 LOL
misato > asuka > rei
Feb 13, 2020 12:58 PM
Jul 2019
Obviously Rem. Best girl :)
Feb 13, 2020 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
Emilia hasn't really done anything so ya rem for now until Emilia does something.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 14, 2020 9:27 PM
Jul 2016
Emilia. It's silly to compare main heroine of the story with some side character.
Rem was introduced, developed and she reached her expiration date.
On the other hand Emilia story barely started. Afterall Re:Zero is Emilia story.

lavah said:

Season 2 Rem is definition of being useless.
Feb 15, 2020 11:25 AM
Dec 2019
Easy rem she is to pure to be left alone
Feb 16, 2020 9:06 AM

Jan 2020
Emilia and other characters are underated. Meanwhile Rem is sliglty overrated. A lot of people do not remember that Emilia did not know what love was.

Feb 17, 2020 11:44 PM

Oct 2008
Since this thread has now become about who we like the most.... am I the only person that likes Felt most? (Feruto)

I get the appeal of Rem and even Emilia to an extent, except in Rem's case I don't think anyone could ever fall in love with someone who brutally murdered them several times... at least not me... thinking about it rationally.

Edit: I look at member favorites and Rem has 34,000+ and Emilia has 14,226 but Felt has only 143. If they are going based on fan numbers I guess Rem is the clear choice. And wow I really am on an island...
reactionaryFeb 17, 2020 11:48 PM
Feb 18, 2020 12:59 AM

Jul 2019
Personally I am a Rem man myself but Emilia is cool too I guess. Like I'm not a super big Ram fan like those hardcore weebs, I just prefer Ram over Emilia cause she the cutest
Feb 18, 2020 3:53 AM

Dec 2018
DreamyKnightmare said:
I seriously find Rem way too overrated, I mean yeah, She's a great Character but too praised. Every other characters just get shadowed by fans. Wilhelm is such a great character, Emilia gets hate for a stupid reason of Subaru rejection Rem and choosing her, she barely get any screentime in first Season, and people keeps barking about her not doing anything.

That's it!! and the problem here lies in Subaru, and the audience.

When Subaru getting mauled by Rem during his stay in the mansion was not a problem, since the beginning Subaru was not made a likable character, death is his progression of the story anyways, plus Rem's cute, had a backstory when she was a kid, she's even cuter, she redeemed herself by finally trust Subaru. But don't forget Subaru try so hard to gain her trust to the point of affection, that's because there's no other way to avoid getting killed as Rem is acting on her own judgement.

Now, in the capital only Subaru remember the events where Rem repeatedly sacrifice herself for him to get back to the mansion to reunite with Emilia, naturally he reject Rem after getting motivated is all Emilia's fault, because clearly Emilia haven't done enough to give Subaru reason to fall so deep for her, and Subaru should totally jump onto another girl who confess in front of him. Really in all honesty, if he did that I'll lost all respect to everything done in this series, he would be just a dimwit who abandon his feeling after one fight with Emilia.

I'm not familiar with the IF story of Rem and Subaru, but here if Emilia died, Puck did mention he will destroy the world so Subaru will regret that decision too, and if he gets to that point, as human as he is, it's hard for him to get back on his knee again, might as well become Beetlejuice Mk.II

As for the viewer, obviously got manipulated, as intended which I don't blame them. But the moment they put on their waifu goggles, they erased all memories of Emilia's support to Subaru at the mansion to episode 1 (lol), and Subaru was quite dramatic around Emilia too.. what makes it better is White whale was involved in this arc, but don't blame the whale either
Feb 19, 2020 9:31 AM

Jul 2016
Ether_Real said:
I'm not familiar with the IF story of Rem and Subaru, but here if Emilia died, Puck did mention he will destroy the world so Subaru will regret that decision too, and if he gets to that point, as human as he is, it's hard for him to get back on his knee again, might as well become Beetlejuice Mk.II

Puck already destroyed the world twice in Re:Zero season 1, notably at the end of episode 15.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

673 by RealMario7 »»
May 25, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.