Forum Settings
Forums

Palestinians need to stop protesting about the embassy move!

New
May 14, 2018 8:29 PM

Mar 2016
This is what I hear, "Oh muh fake non-existent nation isn't being sided with." "Uh, USA likes Israel better." Well no shit. "Trump recognized jerusalem as the capital for jews" (triggered). They just need to submit and surrender to israel they have no fighting chance against them. I actually was cracking up when I saw the articles :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/middleeast/gaza-protests-palestinians-us-embassy.html
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 14, 2018 8:37 PM

Jan 2009
im not much familiar between Israel vs Palestine, is this largely because of cultural conflict particularly religion wars? why cannot they just share the whole land with each other lol
May 14, 2018 8:39 PM
Jul 2016
Okay, as much as I love Israel, these people have every bit as much right to voice their opinions as everyone else.

Also...

HarryRambod22 said:
They just need to submit and surrender to israel they have no fighting chance against them. I actually was cracking up when I saw the articles :)

This is just obnoxious. If you're trying to win people over, you're doing a terrible job at it.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
May 14, 2018 8:43 PM

Mar 2015
It was a peaceful protest. Jerusalem always belonged to Palestinians, they have the right to defend what is being taken from them.

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 8:46 PM

Nov 2008
Palestine and Israel should get along in general, cut the conflict entirely and for good.

May 14, 2018 8:48 PM

Mar 2016
dokidoki said:
It was a peaceful protest. Jerusalem always belonged to Palestinians, they have the right to defend what is being taken from them.

No it wasn't "The Israeli military said that some in the crowds were planting or hurling explosives, and that many were flying flaming kites into Israel; at least one kite outside the Nahal Oz kibbutz, near Gaza City, ignited a wildfire." That doesn't sound peaceful to me lol. Plus, Jerusalem is for the jews. That's where the word jew comes from. Think of the Kingdom of Judah from biblical times.

May 14, 2018 8:51 PM

Apr 2011
dokidoki said:

A land belongs to whoever has the power to own it.
May 14, 2018 8:52 PM

Mar 2016
Valaskjalf said:
dokidoki said:

So israel since they have more power?
May 14, 2018 9:08 PM

Mar 2015
HarryRambod22 said:
dokidoki said:

No it wasn't "The Israeli military said that some in the crowds were planting or hurling explosives, and that many were flying flaming kites into Israel; at least one kite outside the Nahal Oz kibbutz, near Gaza City, ignited a wildfire." That doesn't sound peaceful to me lol. Plus, Jerusalem is for the jews. That's where the word jew comes from. Think of the Kingdom of Judah from biblical times.

Idc about what the military say, they even killed KIDS. They injured more than 2000 people, doubt they were all running with fucking knives.
Jerusalem and Palestine belongs to Palestinians, period.
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/jerusalem-capital-settler-colony-171207100813811.html

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 9:11 PM

Mar 2015
Valaskjalf said:
dokidoki said:

Lmfao your mindset belongs to the 12th century.

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 9:18 PM

May 2013
Probably best not to fan the flames of that conflict lol... that's a bad one ;P

Like seriously sometimes it's okay to not have an opinion.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 14, 2018 9:19 PM

Feb 2018
I just don't understand why people are so shocked that Trump did what he said he'd do. I mean, Israel will always consider Jerusalem as its capital and all Trump did was recognize it on behalf of America.

Also, why don't ANY other middle eastern countries accept the Palestinians if they care about them so much?
May 14, 2018 9:21 PM

Oct 2015
Considering that Hamas was democratically elected and he even said "Jerusalem will always be there till Islam wipes it off the map" and he pays protesters to get hurt, I would say that even though I don't necessarily like Trump, I agreed with what he did.
May 14, 2018 9:30 PM

Apr 2011
dokidoki said:
Valaskjalf said:

Lmfao your mindset belongs to the 12th century.

It's not my mindset, it's logic. A more powerful nation isn't just gonna let itself lose its terrority just cuz.
May 14, 2018 9:39 PM

Sep 2012
can we get to midterms already before i jump off this train.

ExecCute said:
I just don't understand why people are so shocked that Trump did what he said he'd do. I mean, Israel will always consider Jerusalem as its capital and all Trump did was recognize it on behalf of America.

various arguments about the message it sends to palestinians, general bending-over-backwards to israel, and various intents behind it.

as for this
Also, why don't ANY other middle eastern countries accept the Palestinians if they care about them so much?

the idea of palestinians having to go somewhere else just because of israel's general shit attitude towards them is unquestionably wrong.
it's absurd to think that people can't care about others if they aren't willing to go extremes for them.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 9:40 PM

Jan 2009
ExecCute said:

that is a good alternative solution to this conflict, especially if the rich middle east Gulf States takes all the Palestinians as well as getting all the muslim migrants that is going to Europe right now
May 14, 2018 9:43 PM

Feb 2018
Yomiyuki said:

ExecCute said:

various arguments about the message it sends to palestinians, general bending-over-backwards to israel, and various intents behind it.

Too bad. Trump said he'd do it since day 1, and guess what, he did it. Shocker!

Yomiyuki said:
as for this

the idea of palestinians having to go somewhere else just because of israel's general shit attitude towards them is unquestionably wrong.
it's absurd to think that people can't care about others if they aren't willing to go extremes for them.

Please. Israel is more welcoming to "Palestinians" than ANY other country in the middle east is, and you're in pure denial if you argue against that. Israel has a right to exist and they shouldn't bend over to people who want to destroy them.
May 14, 2018 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
Yomiyuki said:

Too bad. Trump said he'd do it since day 1, and guess what, he did it. Shocker!

Yomiyuki said:
as for this

Please. Israel is more welcoming to "Palestinians" than ANY other country in the middle east is, and you're in pure denial if you argue against that. Israel has a right to exist and they shouldn't bend over to people who want to destroy them.

i'm not sure how to even respond, you are literally 10 seconds of googling from seeing how wrong you are when you think this situation is just israel defending itself against all their enemies.
they have undoubtedly confronted these kinds of problems horribly in almost every way imaginable, countless times.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 9:47 PM

Sep 2012
deg said:
ExecCute said:

that is a good alternative solution to this conflict, especially if the rich middle east Gulf States takes all the Palestinians as well as getting all the muslim migrants that is going to Europe right now

i agree, deport all the migrants in europe to israel.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Jan 2009
Yomiyuki said:
deg said:

i thought conservatives like you love israel lol guess you are an exception to the rule
May 14, 2018 9:57 PM

Dec 2016
Will Hamas hurry up and invade Israel so I can send the Crusaders US military and have a line of zealots volunteers ready to join the US military to occupy... loot liberate the holy land.
May 14, 2018 9:57 PM

Mar 2015
ExecCute said:

Google is free so do you research before you talk about Israel being "welcoming". Israel is guilty of Ethnic cleansing the country of Palestinians since 1940s but yeah of course they are welcoming with their guns and shit <333

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 10:00 PM

Feb 2018
dokidoki said:
ExecCute said:

Google is free so do you research before you talk about Israel being "welcoming". Israel is guilty of Ethnic cleansing the country of Palestinians since 1940s but yeah of course they are welcoming with their guns and shit <333

Why don't you give me a citation instead of making stupid claims?

Yomiyuki said:

i'm not sure how to even respond, you are literally 10 seconds of googling from seeing how wrong you are when you think this situation is just israel defending itself against all their enemies.
they have undoubtedly confronted these kinds of problems horribly in almost every way imaginable, countless times.

So why would Israel just choose "Palestinians" to pick on for no reason at all? Why do they feel the need to defend themselves?

Yomiyuki said:
deg said:

LMAO go back to pol.
May 14, 2018 10:01 PM

Sep 2012
deg said:
Yomiyuki said:

i thought conservatives like you love israel lol guess you are an exception to the rule

i don't mind some khazar qties like this every now and then

but i can't defend a state that regularly commits inhumane acts against it's non-native population, regularly makes their lives harder, and encourages my country into meddling with the middle east for no real purpose aside from the benefits it gives to israel.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:07 PM

Mar 2015
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

why don't you? with your stupid claims as well?

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 10:07 PM
Apr 2018
Yomiyuki said:
deg said:

#OpenBordersforIsrael

ExecCute said:

Israel is an illegitimate occupying power that is controlled by people who literally believe anyone who isn't them is born to serve them and is the world's number one terrorist state.

That is why everyone hates them.
May 14, 2018 10:10 PM

Dec 2016
I am just saying, (((they))) definitely don't want me to send Crusaders.

Jews fought side-by-side with Muslim soldiers to defend Jerusalem against the Crusaders.[4] Saint Louis University Professor Thomas F. Madden, author of A Concise History of the Crusades, claims the "Jewish Defenders" of the city knew the rules of warfare and retreated to their synagogue to "prepare for death" since the Crusaders had breached the outer walls.[5] According to the Muslim chronicle of Ibn al-Qalanisi, "The Jews assembled in their synagogue, and the Franks burned it over their heads."[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades
May 14, 2018 10:11 PM

Feb 2018
dokidoki said:
ExecCute said:

Because my claims don't sound batshit insane. Also why do you answer a question with a question?

Ag526 said:

Yomiyuki said:

#OpenBordersforIsrael

ExecCute said:

Israel is an illegitimate occupying power that is controlled by people who literally believe anyone who isn't them is born to serve them and is the world's number one terrorist state.

Seriously go back to pol with your conspiracy theory bullshit.

Yomiyuki said:
deg said:

but i can't defend a state that regularly commits inhumane acts against it's non-native population, regularly makes their lives harder, and encourages my country into meddling with the middle east for no real purpose aside from the benefits it gives to israel.

If Palestinians had power they'd be 100x more cruel and would probably bulldoze every Christian and Jewish holy place located in Jerusalem. I mean, they're already cruel when they protest and that's just with rocks
May 14, 2018 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
Yomiyuki said:

isnt Israel a military strategic place for USA there in the middle east? so i doubt USA will give up on Israel that easily but if USA wants to give up the world police role then ye they will give up on Israel
May 14, 2018 10:14 PM

Mar 2015
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

Because my claims don't sound batshit insane. Also why do you answer a question with a question?

Funny.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/how-israel-cleansing-palestinians-greater-jewish-jerusalem-800323791

Here's a long article if you can read.

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 10:15 PM
Apr 2018
ExecCute said:

Yes, I am from /pol/ because I don't like a nation that forcibly sterilizes Blacks, has Eugenics and Concentration Camps, literaly created Hamas, stages False Flags, steals Billions of dollars from the USA, believes in Talmudic Judaism which is a religion literally based around the idea that its adherents are God's chosen and that everybody else (Goyim) are subhuman that don't deserve any rights, and not only that but also treats Samaritans, the people that the Woman from the Well that Jesus talked to in the Bible and also talked about int he Parable of the Samaritan, like shit.

May 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Feb 2018
dokidoki said:
ExecCute said:

Funny.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/how-israel-cleansing-palestinians-greater-jewish-jerusalem-800323791

I'll read that, but just to let you know that source is biased as hell lmao. I'd appreciate an article from a non biased news source

Ag526 said:
ExecCute said:

Yes, I am from /pol/ because I don't like a nation that forcibly sterilizes Blacks, has Eugenics and Concentration Camps, literaly created Hamas, stages False Flags, steals Billions of dollars from the USA, believes in Talmudic Judaism which is a religion literally based around the idea that its adherents are God's chosen and that everybody else (Goyim) are subhuman that don't deserve any rights, and not only that but also treats Samaritans, the people that the Woman from the Well that Jesus talked to in the Bible and also talked about int he Parable of the Samaritan, like shit.

Please go back to your echo chamber
ExecCuteMay 14, 2018 10:19 PM
May 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

Yomiyuki said:

So why would Israel just choose "Palestinians" to pick on for no reason at all? Why do they feel the need to defend themselves?

Yomiyuki said:

LMAO go back to pol.

it's not so much picking on them, as it is their aggressive and tyrannical response to every small thing.

did you even read the article in the OP?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/23/palestinians-file-complaint-against-israel-under-anti-racism-treaty

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-soldiers-shoot-palestinian-unarmed-video-cheering-rubber-bullets-madama-nablus-a8321576.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/middleeast/gaza-protests-palestinians-us-embassy.html

it is hard to see who is the obvious good guy in this, but to ignore that israel has repeatedly used disproportionate force against palestine is ridiculous.
do you know how unarmed and helpless a lot of palestinians even are?

so do you want to defend military force against protestors, or is it justified?
and on what grounds do you justify all of this?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:18 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

Ag526 said:

#OpenBordersforIsrael

Yomiyuki said:

If Palestinians had power they'd be 100x more cruel and would probably bulldoze every Christian and Jewish holy place located in Jerusalem. I mean, they're already cruel when they protest and that's just with rocks

so this is why you think what they're doing now to them is justified?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:20 PM

Feb 2018
Yomiyuki said:

When they don't understand that it's time to back off, then they need to learn the hard way.
May 14, 2018 10:21 PM

Sep 2012
deg said:
Yomiyuki said:

isnt Israel a military strategic place for USA there in the middle east? so i doubt USA will give up on Israel that easily but if USA wants to give up the world police role then ye they will give up on Israel

my over-simplified take on it is that it's just a bunch of weird cultish obsessions with zionism.
that and a bunch of deranged evangelicals that enable it.
this is why catholicism is the way.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
Yomiyuki said:

When they don't understand that it's time to back off, then they need to learn the hard way.
again, i ask.
what is your rationale for them needing to "back off".
you are basically defending a displacement of a group of people based on one group's pseudo supremacist beliefs, and not just beliefs, but actions against the non-natives.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:25 PM

Mar 2015
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

Funny.

I'll read that, but just to let you know that source is biased as hell lmao. I'd appreciate an article from a non biased news source

Since you don't own google here are more resources.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html
https://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-amps-up-ethnic-cleansing-in-order-to-further-judaize-jerusalem/5622596
http://english.wafa.ps/page.aspx?id=Wcow8ha96597218982aWcow8h

They are so welcoming :)

yeehaw
May 14, 2018 10:27 PM

Feb 2018
Yomiyuki said:
ExecCute said:

again, i ask.
you are basically defending a displacement of a group of people based on one group's pseudo supremacist beliefs, and not just beliefs, but actions against the non-natives.

1. Land is ruled by those who conquer it. Look at Europe and the rest of the world.
2. Why won't other countries that they are also technically native to (Jordan, Egypt) accept them?
3. The current rulers are not supremacists and they treat all their citizens fairly, unlike every other middle eastern country.

Wow, you're a very civil debater.

Here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/12/14/recognizing_jerusalem_as_israels_capital_is_recognizing_reality_135784.amp.html

May 14, 2018 10:39 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
Yomiyuki said:
again, i ask.

1. Land is ruled by those who conquer it. Look at Europe and the rest of the world.
2. Why won't other countries that they are also technically native to (Jordan, Egypt) accept them?
3. The current rulers are not supremacists and they treat all their citizens fairly, unlike every other middle eastern country.

so harassment and violence is justifiable against a non-native population?

again, why should they be forced to leave to begin with.

there are literally about 10 links in this thread that show you how unfairly they treat them, are you just not even going to bother reading them and keep saying that their violence is justifiable? based on what? because you think palestine would treat them 100x worse?
that makes it ok?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:43 PM

Feb 2018
Yomiyuki said:

there are literally about 10 links in this thread that show you how unfairly they treat them, are you just not even going to bother reading them and keep saying that their violence is justifiable? based on what? because you think palestine would treat them 100x worse?
that makes it ok?

1. I don't know, that kinda sounds like something you'd say is ok based on your opinion of refugees in europe...

2. I never said they should be forced to leave, but when they cause problems/civil disobedience they need to be stopped.

3. I've read them and I've already heard what the opposing side has to say. But I'm sticking to my opinion because I think it's right.
May 14, 2018 10:46 PM
Apr 2018
ExecCute said:
dokidoki said:

Funny.

Ag526 said:

Please go back to your echo chamber

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#25876ac467b8

They have Dor Yeshorim that tests couples for compatibility.

Dor Yeshorim's plan is that if everyone lodges DNA samples with them, they will be able to apply for a compatibility test any time they want to breed... Dor Yeshorim's will respond just with a rating, without disclosing details.

You date a girl and when relationship is getting serious, you both ask for a print of your compatibility, and hope it is good.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090926212507/http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

While the Israeli Rabbinic authorities consider Samaritanism to be a branch of Judaism,[26] the Chief Rabbinate of Israel requires Samaritans to officially go through a formal conversion to Judaism in order to be recognized as Halakhic Jews.

May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:
Yomiyuki said:

that makes it ok?

1. I don't know, that kinda sounds like something you'd say is ok based on your opinion of refugees in europe...

2. I never said they should be forced to leave, but when they cause problems/civil disobedience they need to be stopped.

3. I've read them and I've already heard what the opposing side has to say. But I'm sticking to my opinion because I think it's right.

1. that's basically what you are arguing in favor of.
not me.
do i believe in violence and harassment of non-natives? no, that's not justifiable.
migrants in europe are a completely different issue than palestinians in israel.
on what grounds do migrants have a bigger right to stay in europe than palestinians do in israel?

2.what problems and civil disobedience, you can't expect me to work off of vague statements like that, you need to show me links and events, like people have been showing you, but you kind of just want to ignore them.

3. your opinions in this thread have basically been attempts to justify israeli military actions against palestinians, and justify the removal of a population from their otherwise birthplace, their homes.

you think you're right despite not refuting anything people have been telling you??

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 10:55 PM

Feb 2018

You are wrong. Israel does not require DNA testing to become a citizen.
http://www.israelhayom.com/2016/06/24/the-lie-behind-genetic-citizenship/

Yomiyuki said:
ExecCute said:

not me.
do i believe in violence and harassment of non-natives? no, that's not justifiable.
migrants in europe are a completely different issue than palestinians in israel.
on what grounds do migrants have a bigger right to stay in europe than palestinians do in israel?

2.what problems and civil disobedience, you can't expect me to work off of vague statements like that, you need to show me links and events, like people have been showing you, but you kind of just want to ignore them.

3. your opinions in this thread have basically been attempts to justify israeli military actions against palestinians, and justify the removal of a population from their otherwise birthplace, their homes.

you think you're right despite not refuting anything people have been telling you??

1. I'm not arguing in favor of it, and you're the one who brought up europe's migrants first. See

Yomiyuki said:
deg said:

2. Look at the most recent protests.

3. Nah, I just believe that Israel has a right to exist and people need to leave them alone.
ExecCuteMay 14, 2018 11:05 PM
May 14, 2018 10:56 PM

Feb 2015
Stop protesting about the aggression Israel has done toward Palestinians? How about the civilian casualties? This is not just a war; this is occupation, a war of aggression against the Palestinian sovereignty.

May 14, 2018 11:00 PM
Apr 2018
ExecCute said:

Nice Source you got there
2008 study by Moran Rada published in The Seventh Eye showed that while competing newspapers' coverage of Benjamin Netanyahu was "not especially fair," Israel Hayom's coverage was biased in favor of Netanyahu in most editorial decisions, that the paper chooses to play down events that don't help to promote a positive image for Netanyahu, while on the other hand, touting and inflating events that help promote Netanyahu and the Likud.
Journalist Ben-Dror Yemini has described the paper as "endless capital with a political agenda."
May 14, 2018 11:04 PM

Feb 2018
Ag526 said:
ExecCute said:

2008 study by Moran Rada published in The Seventh Eye showed that while competing newspapers' coverage of Benjamin Netanyahu was "not especially fair," Israel Hayom's coverage was biased in favor of Netanyahu in most editorial decisions, that the paper chooses to play down events that don't help to promote a positive image for Netanyahu, while on the other hand, touting and inflating events that help promote Netanyahu and the Likud.
Journalist Ben-Dror Yemini has described the paper as "endless capital with a political agenda."

like your pol sources are better
May 14, 2018 11:04 PM

Sep 2012
ExecCute said:

Yomiyuki said:

not me.

1. I'm not arguing in favor of it, and you're the one who brough up europe's migrants first. See

Yomiyuki said:

2. Look at the most recent protests.

3. Nah, I just believe that Israel has a right to exist and people need to leave them alone.

1. it was a joke in a conversation not involving you...
i don't see how that is relevant to what i was saying to you in this conversation.

2.again, the protest where israel used military force, killed 41 palestinians and injured 2000. but you think this is somehow justifiable despite unarmed palestinians' threat to israel's armed military, being so minuscule.

your stance of "just leave them alone" is just so ignorant of the realities of this situation.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2018 11:06 PM
Apr 2018
ExecCute said:
Ag526 said:

I didn't know that /pol/ owned Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and Wikipedia.

Learn something new everyday.
May 14, 2018 11:08 PM

Feb 2018
Yomiyuki said:

1. it was a joke in a conversation not involving you...
i don't see how that is relevant to what i was saying to you in this conversation.

2.again, the protest where israel used military force, killed 41 palestinians and injured 2000. but you think this is somehow justifiable despite unarmed palestinians' threat to israel's armed military, being so minuscule.

your stance of "just leave them alone" is just so ignorant of the realities of this situation.

1. Yeah, let's pass it off as a joke
2. Do you expect israeli soldiers to turn the other cheek when their citizens are being attacked by "palestinians"?
3. k.

Ag526 said:
ExecCute said:

I didn't know that /pol/ owned Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and Wikipedia.

Learn something new everyday.

You literally cherry pick words out of those sources to make your case sound true.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.