Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2018 6:34 PM

Aug 2017
ITS FOR PEOPLE THAT FINISHED WATCHING UNTIL EP 12

Soooooo this is more to people that were fans of Zero Two....do you still like her after what she said?
Dumbass hiro just got rejected and you found out truth do you still love that heartless monster?
I mean i hated her right from the 1st time i saw her. Shes no human why is she alive?
Shes literally killing each and every one of them also why is hiro so dumb? he knows hes dying he knows shes killing him but he still likes her? i mean how mentally retarded do u need to be?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2018 7:06 PM
Apr 2016
I never really "waifu'd" her like a lot of others did but I did and still do really like her character. In a world where all these children are brainwashed and she was made to be a human, her actions make a lot of sense.
Mar 31, 2018 7:17 PM

Mar 2018
And I liked her from the first moment I saw her and I still do. She's going through a lot and we don't know how much of what she said that she really meant.

Anyway the real monsters are the adults who breed them for war and don't seem to care much for their well being.
Mar 31, 2018 7:24 PM

Mar 2013
I couldn't care less about being attached to the romance aspects and shipping that this fandom has created. All I want is to see some anime and am sure as hell enjoying the heck out of it.
Mar 31, 2018 7:29 PM

Sep 2015
Well she is just on bad mood because its her period.

Its still too early to call her "heartless monster" until we know why.
Into the Internet!
Mar 31, 2018 7:40 PM
Nov 2017
I mean is she really a heartless monster if the darling she is trying to get to is right in front of her ? Not to mention she wants to be human and obviously be with hiro because that’s her darling from the past but in order to do that she would have to accept who she is and she doesn’t want to do that because she’s a monster so her actions are reasonable . I don’t see anything heartless from her , it was clear in the scene where she tried to have sex with him that she’s trying to oppress the feelings she has .
Mar 31, 2018 7:51 PM
Jan 2015
Seems like she's just a victim of the twisted adults and due to her desperation of wanting to be human and reuniting with her darling(even though she already has, fuck memory loss) she's just unstable right now. If anything I feel really bad for her right now.
-MahesvaraMar 31, 2018 8:05 PM
My Queens

Apr 1, 2018 1:20 AM

Sep 2011
I'm not a fan of Zero Two but I don't see the reason why episode 12 is enough to dislike her already so I'm still neutral about her. If there's one person who dislikes her after watching episode 12, then that person is hilariously stupid.

Apr 1, 2018 5:01 AM

Aug 2017
tokidoki921 said:
And I liked her from the first moment I saw her and I still do. She's going through a lot and we don't know how much of what she said that she really meant.

Anyway the real monsters are the adults who breed them for war and don't seem to care much for their well being.

going trough a lot? so killing someone justifies that "going through a lot"?
well she didn't yet but she will later on...probably idk it seems like she will
Apr 1, 2018 5:02 AM

Aug 2017
exodvs said:
I never really "waifu'd" her like a lot of others did but I did and still do really like her character. In a world where all these children are brainwashed and she was made to be a human, her actions make a lot of sense.

human well shes not human...she just has more knowledge about world...
Apr 1, 2018 5:11 AM

Dec 2016
I haven't decided yet tbh.
I think I still somewhat like her, but only if she doesn't stay this way (which I highly doubt she will). I still like her enough to say I don't dislike her, but she isn't really one of my fave charas anymore.
She might become one again, but I'll just have to wait and see what the outcome of all this is.
Apr 1, 2018 5:12 AM

Aug 2017
ChrisTheWeeb said:
I haven't decided yet tbh.
I think I still somewhat like her, but only if she doesn't stay this way (which I highly doubt she will). I still like her enough to say I don't dislike her, but she isn't really one of my fave charas anymore.
She might become one again, but I'll just have to wait and see what the outcome of all this is.

she actually told him the truth why shes with him...that was kinda harsh
Apr 1, 2018 5:16 AM

Dec 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Well that's the main reason my opinion of her dropped so low. Idc about the going crazy part, it's just the fact that she's been using Hiro and leading him on the whole time. She doesn't really give a fuck about what happens to him.

She's trying to become human yet she's pulling shit like that, which is one thing that makes her so inhuman in the first place. Who cares about the horns, it's her damn personality that makes her a monster. All that said, I don't hate her at all. It's too early to jump to conclusions.
But who knows, maybe it'll turn out that she was lying or something, idk.
Apr 1, 2018 5:19 AM

Aug 2017
ChrisTheWeeb said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Well that's the main reason my opinion of her dropped so low. Idc about the going crazy part, it's just the fact that she's been using Hiro and leading him on the whole time. She doesn't really give a fuck about what happens to him.

She's trying to become human yet she's pulling shit like that, which is one thing that makes her so inhuman in the first place.
But who knows, maybe it'll turn out that she was lying or something, idk.

you right but i kinda new that right from the start i saw her...i was like well later on she will use hiro to do something...bam i was right i never liked i always knew what shes up too i mean could a monster care about someone hell no
Apr 1, 2018 5:20 AM

Dec 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
you right but i kinda new that right from the start i saw her...i was like well later on she will use hiro to do something...bam i was right i never liked i always knew what shes up too i mean could a monster care about someone hell no

This is just a guess but I think the second half of the series might be about her getting close to Hiro and the other kids, and slowly starting to care for them. I might be wrong
Apr 1, 2018 5:24 AM

Aug 2017
ChrisTheWeeb said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

This is just a guess but I think the second half of the series might be about her getting close to Hiro and the other kids, and slowly starting to care for them. I might be wrong

or it could be her actually killing every each of them last episode is all of them dead and everything is over....i wouldnt mind that ending
Apr 1, 2018 5:26 AM

Dec 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
or it could be her actually killing every each of them last episode is all of them dead and everything is over....i wouldnt mind that ending

Uhh sure lmao, that'd be fun
Apr 1, 2018 5:28 AM

Sep 2016
she is a dino slut who slept with OVER A HUNDRED STAMEN hahaha
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 1, 2018 6:00 AM

Aug 2017
GangsterCat said:

Yup u right she needs a hard pounding xD
Apr 1, 2018 7:29 AM
Jun 2016
I hope the next count is nothing but plot
Apr 1, 2018 7:29 AM
Jun 2016
I hope the next count is nothing but plot
Apr 1, 2018 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
i only saw her as fap material

Ichigo is a loyal and caring waifu (more caring than Kokoro) that is more attractive
Apr 1, 2018 7:47 AM
Mar 2017
tokidoki921 said:

exactly thank you fellow fan! :)
Apr 1, 2018 8:05 AM
Feb 2018
I hated her in episode 1, likes her from episode 2-11, now I'm confused again. I like Ichigo since episode 2.anyway,

Apr 1, 2018 8:24 AM
Aug 2017
Never liked her thought she was a bad person from episodes 3. This doesn't change my opinion of her. I fear that the show will try to absolve her of all responsibility for her actions which I wouldn't agree with.
Apr 1, 2018 9:32 AM

Aug 2017
kammie7 said:
Never liked her thought she was a bad person from episodes 3. This doesn't change my opinion of her. I fear that the show will try to absolve her of all responsibility for her actions which I wouldn't agree with.

neither did i...she was bad from the start that moment when they got crushed by that monster she didn't care about anyone else just her...she tried to escape.
She didn't care when he was dying she pushed him even harder. She wouldnt care if he died she would move to next one like nothing happened
Apr 1, 2018 9:33 AM

Oct 2015
Generic mid-way drama and nothing else. Soon it will be revealed she and Hiro have some deep history from their childhood, probably involving a promise, that neither remember until some plot-related event brings it up and they'll start fawning over each other again, but not before Ichigo confesses and gets friendzoned leaving Goro to pick her up. This trope happens in EVERY "special girl encounters MC" anime. Hell, Trigger did this same trope with their last series Kiznaiver. It sucked there too.

Everything they've accomplished post-Gurren Lagann has severed to inform me that series was nothing more than a lucky accident and the two writers are hacks.
Apr 1, 2018 9:38 AM

Aug 2017
BladeLord_Lyn said:
tokidoki921 said:

You talking about who hiro or zero two? if its about zero two then you right but it doesn't matter
Lemme explain why...
So humans made zero two and her kind to fight wars and they dont care about their well being i mean thats the point...they are not humans they were not supposed to be free. They are basically puppets cuz they are not humans THEY are MONSTERS.
Humans got to live and reproduce to continue the generations but those monster and heartless who cares if they die they are not and will do any good except kill.
In my opinion Zero Two should be always locked somewhere until the battle because shes dangerous and shes not human.
If its about Hiro and friends its the same...they serve to protect the humans that cannot protect themselves just like police and military in real life. They are puppets.
Apr 1, 2018 9:38 AM

Aug 2017
BladeLord_Lyn said:
tokidoki921 said:

You talking about who hiro or zero two? if its about zero two then you right but it doesn't matter
Lemme explain why...
So humans made zero two and her kind to fight wars and they dont care about their well being i mean thats the point...they are not humans they were not supposed to be free. They are basically puppets cuz they are not humans THEY are MONSTERS.
Humans got to live and reproduce to continue the generations but those monster and heartless who cares if they die they are not and will do any good except kill.
In my opinion Zero Two should be always locked somewhere until the battle because shes dangerous and shes not human.
If its about Hiro and friends its the same...they serve to protect the humans that cannot protect themselves just like police and military in real life. They are puppets.
Apr 1, 2018 9:40 AM

Aug 2017
Zikander said:
I hated her in episode 1, likes her from episode 2-11, now I'm confused again. I like Ichigo since episode 2.anyway,

thing is that zero two is basically using them all she never intended to be on friendly terms with anyone...she doesn't care about others thats the exact reason no one cares about her.
She should be locked up somewhere until the fight shes dangerous
Apr 1, 2018 9:40 AM

May 2016
Zikander said:

Nice cosplay.

Gotta love Ichigo and Zero two
Apr 1, 2018 9:41 AM

May 2016
She is in some period mode LOL
Apr 1, 2018 9:41 AM

Oct 2017
GangsterCat said:
Slept with AND used over 100 stamen while giving them all super aids.
Apr 1, 2018 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
isekai said:

Ichigo is a loyal and caring waifu (more caring than Kokoro) that is more attractive

actually you right...she is cute but shes a monster heartless monster who exist to kill...
Well ichigo is more caring when it comes to hiro and kokoro to others.
Ichigo is actually annoying i mean she doesn't want to let hiro have an opinion or any freedom.
She wants to "lock him up" she wants him to do what she says but if he doesnt do that she gets mad.
She gets distracted easily like those times hiro got in trouble she almost killed everyone. Shes mentally weak
Apr 1, 2018 9:45 AM

Aug 2017
Helios92 said:
She is in some period mode LOL

well she just exposed herself but surprise surprise hiro is a dumbass and he will forgive her...
Apr 1, 2018 9:46 AM

Aug 2017
MoonStar9 said:
Generic mid-way drama and nothing else. Soon it will be revealed she and Hiro have some deep history from their childhood, probably involving a promise, that neither remember until some plot-related event brings it up and they'll start fawning over each other again, but not before Ichigo confesses and gets friendzoned leaving Goro to pick her up. This trope happens in EVERY "special girl encounters MC" anime. Hell, Trigger did this same trope with their last series Kiznaiver. It sucked there too.

Everything they've accomplished post-Gurren Lagann has severed to inform me that series was nothing more than a lucky accident and the two writers are hacks.

you just blew my mind...that probably will happen ofc it wont change anything for me i will still hate zero two no matter but shit you are right
Apr 1, 2018 9:46 AM

May 2016
I saw her monster form in a slip second.
Apr 1, 2018 9:47 AM

Aug 2017
Helios92 said:
I saw her monster form in a slip second.

shes always in her monster form...there might be 2nd form but shes always in the 1st one.
Shes not human
Apr 1, 2018 9:48 AM

Aug 2017
Username23489023 said:
GangsterCat said:
Slept with AND used over 100 stamen while giving them all super aids.

yup shes a bitch that uses everyone then kills them cuz shes heartless
Apr 1, 2018 9:49 AM

May 2016
The best part for me was the dialog the red Franxx said

Wish i could sent a picture :/
Apr 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Jan 2018
And I never ever liked her from the very first moment I saw her and I still do but it's slowly turning into hate.
Apr 1, 2018 9:52 AM

Aug 2017
Congintive said:
And I never ever liked her from the very first moment I saw her and I still do but it's slowly turning into hate.

i didn't like from first moment i saw her but after seeing that first guy die and her not caring even a bit made me hate her...if she doesn't care about him she wont care about anyone. She gets mad when people are calling her monster or avoiding her...well no shit maybe cuz u are a heartless monster
Apr 1, 2018 9:53 AM
Apr 2016
Just because she is HIV positive? I think this is prejudice
Apr 1, 2018 9:55 AM

Oct 2017
isekai said:

The fuck she is. She cucked the beta male guy to try and rise hero’s franxx. She’s the crazy ex gf type who will always go cheat on you with one of her exs. Koko is not a caring character, she’s just a sycophant. A duplicitous sycophant.
Apr 1, 2018 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
I honestly think Darling in the Franxx is a collection of all the worst types of women I have ever dated.

We got the whore who goes around giving everyone the STD and using them to get shit.

The ex gf who always looks to the past and wants to be with the previous guy and cheats on the current guy.

The sycophant who lies and says anything to get what she wants until she can move up to a better guy.

The constantly irritated and aggressive fire crotch who will always criticize you for everything you do.

Finally the cold hearted lesbian who’s only in a relationship with you because that’s what her parents wanted, and never gives you any play until you pester her enough then just tries to dislike it.
Apr 1, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
My opinion about her not changed. Still indifferent after watching episode 12.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 1, 2018 10:12 AM
Jan 2015
There's no indication she slept with all of her partners or any of them for that matter, so idk where people got that from lol. Best we get more information about her till we jump to wild conclusions.
My Queens

Apr 1, 2018 10:14 AM

Oct 2017
How the fuck do people watch 12 episodes of this show and still not understand the innuendo and double entendre.
Apr 1, 2018 10:16 AM

Nov 2012
Yes, mind you she was never my favourite character overall, but she is still likeable and has a compelling story to her that I can root for.

It kind of amazes people that people have an issue with her from this episode, as if this is a new part of her that has been showcased. Did people not see what she said to Ichigo about Hiro(she basically already said this fodder stuff with different words)? How she beats up people when they try to make her do her tests? How she didn't care about her partner in the first episode? How she purposely injured Mitsuru-he deserved some shit for how he acted towards glasses girl and Hiro but she went too far, and her motive probably had nothing to do with avenging glasses girl anyways-?

02 has always been manipulative, willing to harm others to get ahead, petty, and downright abusive. Mind you, I think in the end she'll realize she truly cares for Hiro, but it is still odd to me that people act like this recent episode is a reason to change one's mind about her.
Jaywalker.
Apr 1, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2015
I might actually like her more now. She's easily the most interesting character right now
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1501 by Extremo888 »»
Sep 2, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

343 by NB_Links »»
Sep 1, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

70 by Cheer_Leader »»
Aug 22, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

50 by jumbosan »»
Jul 30, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

260 by jumbosan »»
Jul 29, 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.