Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 8, 2013 4:23 AM
Sep 2013
"I wonder why it's taking me so long to accumulate excess fat in my chest..."

I lol'd.

On another note; I feel as though I'm in the minority for this season. I'm liking it way more than the first. I love the deeper focus on emotions between Shana, Yuuji, and Yoshida, the friendship between the two girls was extremely well done, and character development feels a lot better this season.

The only thing I'm a little disappointed in, believe it or not, is the inevitability of Yuuji chosing to further his relationship with Shana rather than Yoshida.
Dec 5, 2013 4:54 AM
Mar 2013
Poor Ike!

I feel so bad for him right now but I can't stop laughing at how he looked when that girl dragged him away from Yoshida's sandwiches ^_^

I really like how Yoshida and Shana are getting along even though they still have their rivalry over Yuji.
Apr 1, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2013
There was some good devellopement in that episode. But damn, those cliffhanger are getting out of control... xD
Sure, I'm marathoning it, but I can't watch it 24h/24 :P

So Yuuji have inside him both the lover of one of the most powerful denizen and the nemesis of a drunken Flame Hazes. There is really nothing good for him xD

I still don't really know who that Pheles is and I'm not sure if we heard of her before. But she invented the Reiji Maigo, so she must be a genius in her field.

There is also that Metamorphosis and company that are still a danger, the weird butler who is definitely hidding something and Wilhermina that I'm not really sure if she's trusting Yuuji. WHAT DID YOU HIDE TO THEM AT THE END?! Fuck, that will obscess me for tonight :P

Now it's the festival time! From my anime experiance, festival are always the best place for shit to happen :)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 15, 2014 10:28 PM
May 2014
shiznit just got real you guys.
Jun 8, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2016
This is getting better and better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2018 3:20 PM
Mar 2015
So I'm glad to see the harem is quietly dissolving. Yoshida now ships Yuuji and Shana and Konoe is kind of bowing out and being all mysterious with her butler. I could totally see Pheles surprising everyone and joining the harem instead of trying to kill Yuuji.

My favorite part of these middle episodes has been the narrator recapping the cute slice of life drama in such a serious voice with the super serious music in the background.
Feb 10, 2018 9:20 AM

Jul 2016
Yoshida's acknowledgment of Yuji and Shana's better compatibility took me by surprise. How she respects Shana as a friend more than she dislikes her as a rival is really endearing. Hope she still somehow ends up happy.
Oct 19, 2020 12:50 PM

Jun 2017
Wilhelmina probably has a history with Pheles and avoided talking about it with Shana. Slice of life part is going strong while supernatural part is building up the mystery.
Feb 9, 2022 4:59 PM

Nov 2010
So, that shatters all my guesses from many episodes ago. Pheles is the keeper, not Hecate's vessel or Silver.

Damn, this is so interesting. Twofold ordeal indeed. These slice of life episodes are the calm before the storm.

Hopefully, being Silver will benefit Yuuji when it comes to combat ability.
Oct 10, 2022 9:36 PM

Oct 2013
As I'm rewatching Shakugan no Shana, I really liked revisiting this episode. It shows how much closer Shana and Yoshida have gotten together; they're not jealous rivals anymore, but wholehearted friends. Shana is fine with Yoshida being Juliet, and Yoshida is fine with Yuji spending time with Shana. It's very endearing.

The scene where Yuji and Shana reminisce on past events as they're pinning the photos was a great scene, showing how much they've fought together and how far they've come.

As a side note, I also love how much closer, open and happy Shana is when it comes to class activities. She's participating in school activities, looks genuinely invested and happy and talks with her classmates like a normal schoolgirl. A more subtle change, but one I appreciate.

Jul 9, 2:02 AM
May 2017
It seem their might be a triple threat. Or the mystery might be around one of those threats itself. I have to say the Ike's destiny gag was hilarious to me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Dec 23, 2007

90 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

214 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.