Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2012 5:44 AM

Aug 2009
You know what I'm talking about, stuff like Battle Royal Highschool, CyberCity Oedo808, Wicked City, Devilman,Cybernetics Guardian, M.D Giest Bounty dog, Psycic Wars etc.

They usually recieved some of the most god-awful dubs to ever exist and have many scenes of nudity and gore. This strange combination I find extremely entertaining. Also theres usually some really creative imaginative monsters or machines or w.e. Its so bad that for me its badass. So any reccomendations of stuff that I havent seen?

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 18, 2012 6:41 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
3x3 Eyes - Not super gory but people do get their arms cut off and such.
Digital Devil Monogatari Megami Tensei
Iria: Zeiram the Animation
Shuten Douji - Another Go Nagai OVA with a pretty terrible dub, it is also pretty terrible.
Tokyo Revelation
Vampire Hunter D & Bloodlust
Vampire Sensou - This is pretty god awful

While is much more modern you might want to check out Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi which is very reminiscent of a 90s OVA series.
Sep 18, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
Seen all of those except for Shuten Douji will check that out and it doesn't need to have a horrible dub or could just only have a sub, but it does add to the hilarity.
LoneWolfSep 18, 2012 2:08 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 13, 2018 1:00 AM
Dec 2014
Genocyber, Mad Bull, Freak show Midori, Gyver, SIN the movie, Urotsukidooji, Blood Reign The curse of yoma, Hell target, Baoh, Angel cop, Ninja resurrection and Apocalypse 0, Violence Jack, Ninja Scroll, Riki oh, Lily CAT, Pycho diver, Umezo Kazuo Noroi, Doomed Megqlopolis, Alita, Akira, Bastard...

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime/manga that use the Rashomon effect

Pokitaru - 11 hours ago

12 by Mazoy »»
40 minutes ago

» Anime with main Character(s) constantly on the run / evading capture.

luckyrune - Jun 9

11 by UberBat »»
51 minutes ago

» Need help watching 22,500 episodes

Technotic - Yesterday

11 by 8oomer »»
4 hours ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Jun 9

17 by Ventus_S »»
Yesterday, 11:49 PM

» Any anime where teen or younger characters are hypnotized?

Gfralp - Jun 6

2 by Mazoy »»
Yesterday, 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.