Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2016 2:37 PM
Feb 2016
Hello. I am looking for a manga. In the beginning was the wedding scene. The main character was married to one of his brothers. Of course they were unrelated. I remember that there were three brothers. They were great popular in school. She went to the same school as they did. I remember the scene, where they were on a school trip and the main character accident happened, because of jealousy of other girls.
Dec 8, 2016 7:48 PM
Nov 2016
mogu_ said:
erich78 said:
I vageuly remember it that there was a guy ( classroom setting somewhat ) that is being recruited by another guy and a girl to join his or her respective group ( by the way the other guy and the girl are opposing factions ) but the guy being recruited and im guessing hes the lead character keeps saying that he will only join to who can pay him the most money ( but there seems to be a more hidden motive by the lead hearo ) and these students go on mission to fight monsters of some sort . Please help anyone and thank you.

Im adding additional info from what i can remember . The lead character seems to end up fighting together with the girl in a kinda mansion house setting they were like 4 people and from what i recall they were talking about the diiferent levels that they could go down to fight monsters of some sort and the further they go down the more vicious the monsters are. Really need some help here folks :) thanks a lot

Mokushiroku Alice

Thanks a lot :) that was it alhough its only 7 episodes up to date
Dec 9, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2012
Looking for this manga if anyone knows.

Dec 9, 2016 8:26 AM
Sep 2014
Anybody know whats this from?
http://prnt.sc/dhd8m8
Dec 9, 2016 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
totopesce said:
Anybody know whats this from?
http://prnt.sc/dhd8m8

bloody monday

Ramkec said:
Looking for this manga if anyone knows.

[tonikaku] josoko hatten kei
(its a yaoi one shot)
Dec 9, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2012
@hoerus Thanks a lot, the art looked really nice, too bad its a one shot.
Dec 9, 2016 6:51 PM

Mar 2010
I've been looking for the source of this for a while, but nobody knows what it is. Any help?
Dec 10, 2016 6:57 AM
Apr 2015
DarkJester89 said:
Hey guys, anyone know what manga this is? some say its a thousand years of snow, but just curious, thanks!

It looks familiar. I think I've read it before, but I cannot recall it myself. Sorry for not being any helpful, but I don't think it's 'A Thousand Years of Snow'. The art style looks different. Even the characters.
Dec 10, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2013
Which manga? Or is it a fanart? Thanks in advance.

Dec 10, 2016 10:24 AM

Jan 2015
Ikenai-Taiyou said:
Which manga? Or is it a fanart? Thanks in advance.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/55305/Lip_Smoke
Main:
Bonus: x3
Dec 11, 2016 1:35 AM
Nov 2016
Ah recently i watched kimi to 100 kaime no koi LA trailer. In the past my friend tell me there's a manga/ anime (idont really remember) the story same as the kimi to 100 kaime no koi. The mc and heroince like each other they confessed / became couple . They have school festival . But unfortunatelly the heroine died after ( iguess ) the festival. Is this manga / anime and what is the japanese tittle ? Thanks :D sorry for my bad english
Dec 11, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2016

Yaoguai Mingdan (Here's the ONA: Yaoguai Mingdan)

P.S: Even so, it looks like those two are just the same like Nagisa and Kayano from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.
Dec 11, 2016 8:41 AM
Dec 2016
guys im looking for manga cover ...in this cover theres a girl and boy cover ......the boy have BANDAGE in right arm with chain and inthe back is the girl ................

i only remember in that manga when the boy get his wolf power he howling in shcool rooftop ........and his friend have give bird/wing power .................and theres a big door in school underground ?
Dec 11, 2016 8:56 AM

Sep 2008
KillerSpam01 said:
guys im looking for manga cover ...in this cover theres a girl and boy cover ......the boy have BANDAGE in right arm with chain and inthe back is the girl ................

i only remember in that manga when the boy get his wolf power he howling in shcool rooftop ........and his friend have give bird/wing power .................and theres a big door in school underground ?

Probably this
Dec 11, 2016 9:01 AM
Dec 2016
thank you
Dec 11, 2016 9:15 AM
Dec 2016
oh and im looking for another manga .................tower suddenly pop out in school and the army secure the school yard for 1year and then 3 girl in army transfer in school they looking for the guy(name )idk .................

i only remember in first chapter is that boy have same phone strap in the girl have ........... and then when he enter the tower he met little girl (assasin)/////// ........ sorry that the only i remember ----------
Dec 11, 2016 5:00 PM
May 2012
KillerSpam01 said:
oh and im looking for another manga .................tower suddenly pop out in school and the army secure the school yard for 1year and then 3 girl in army transfer in school they looking for the guy(name )idk .................

i only remember in first chapter is that boy have same phone strap in the girl have ........... and then when he enter the tower he met little girl (assasin)/////// ........ sorry that the only i remember ----------

The manga is Improper Capture Method of Classmates & Labyrinth
Dec 11, 2016 5:32 PM
Sep 2012
I'm looking for a manga where the mc is a boy that can steal powers, I read it a few months ago so it's a somewhat recent one. I remember he had a ally (a soldier I think) with immortal powers and he fought another immortal to death.
Dec 12, 2016 1:08 AM
Dec 2016
I'm looking for a manga (or maybe manhwa) about a girl whose older sister is arranged to marry some guy (I think he was around 17? the sister was older than him but the main girl was younger). The main girl somehow ends up moving in with him and they fall in love. Her older sister also ends up with his older brother.
I also remember a scene where she is wearing a wedding dress...and the main guy was quite smart and he had black hair....
Dec 12, 2016 5:18 AM
Dec 2016
im looking another manga that i read last year ............. he was abandoned baby in forest and the bear attack him suddenly save by old man(hmm he holding axe/ had big body/muscle) and then................... and then he met girl was looking in jail to save the old lady but they ran away ............... after that the old lady turn to monster that they know ............................. hmmm only that tnx
Dec 12, 2016 5:57 AM
Dec 2016
Does anyone know a Hentai manga where a boy is caught with hentai by a girl who spies on him from his roof, and then they both start watching it together?
Dec 12, 2016 10:07 AM
Dec 2016
guys do you know this manga ..............she hide his little brother to drainage to not find him by (ghost or something) and when he up in drainage his sister is gone and year later he have salt pendant give by his grandmother(like that) he scattered salt in head of the girl to ......... the ghost and then the motor girl appeared with guitar something like that and smash the ghost with it .......................... that i only remember
KillerSpam01Dec 19, 2016 10:02 AM
Dec 12, 2016 6:36 PM

Jun 2011
There's this scene where a girl had to watch her mother getting raped by multiple men (but it's not hentai). Then a man with a mask told her to close her eyes and ears so that she didn't see or hear anything.

The girl then try to seek revenge for her mother with the help of a samurai with one eye I think?

I think they made this manga into an anime too but I'm not so sure.
Dec 12, 2016 7:33 PM

Sep 2014
Ruri-san said:
There's this scene where a girl had to watch her mother getting raped by multiple men (but it's not hentai). Then a man with a mask told her to close her eyes and ears so that she didn't see or hear anything.

The girl then try to seek revenge for her mother with the help of a samurai with one eye I think?

Blade of the Immortal?
Dec 12, 2016 7:57 PM

Jun 2011
Hershel_Layton said:
Ruri-san said:

Blade of the Immortal?

Yep that's it! Thanks a lot~
Dec 13, 2016 3:24 AM

Sep 2015
Is there any chance that this picture is from a manga? If yes, could someone please tell me the tittle?
It does look like coming from a manga and I suspect that too but reverse google searching gave me science fiction book The Right to Arm Bears instead (which I've added to my plan to read instantly). Anyway, here it is :

UpperCatDec 13, 2016 3:29 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Dec 13, 2016 4:16 AM

Aug 2011
[quote=UpperCat message=48937284]Is there any chance that this picture is from a manga? If yes, could someone please tell me the tittle?
It does look like coming from a manga and I suspect that too but reverse google searching gave me science fiction book The Right to Arm Bears instead (which I've added to my plan to read instantly). Anyway, here it is :

I think it's Nihei Tsutomu's "Biomega"
Dec 13, 2016 1:22 PM

Jun 2016
Anyone know any of these? Not bothered to make multiple posts, thanks in advance.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2016 1:32 PM

Nov 2014
@saoirsegc
2. twin role
3. taiyou no ie

Dec 13, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2011
k one thing bothers me for a looong time
i don't remember title since i read it at some point when i just started reading manga, but let's try ;_;

so there was smth like post apocalypse world, it was under attack of some creatures (they have their own title which i don't remember)
main characters were guys who were possessed by those creatures (or half-human/half-creature)
one had cat spirit, another was crow like wings, round glasses guy who could predict future (?), kid whose powers yet to be awaken and was youngest + 2 main (one was super powerful and another didn't had his powers awaken even tho he already passed the age). Also they were kinda like idols? even tho they still considered to be dangerous? (not sure about that part)

last pair had some shounen-ai hints, but i searched thru this genre (no luck), so probably since it's old manga it could be under shoujo tag, ik that happens since shounen ai considered to be for female mostly plus hints weren't strong orz

from plot i remember only that non-power guy started to awaken, there was some kind of his twin/clone or copy (as enemy?) and that's all .-.

idk why but it bothers me for so long, i remember such details, but can't find myself (;一_一)
sometimes i think it just my imagination.... but that's too much details for just imagination orz
so yeah i would appreciate if someone knows it so i can stop tormenting my memory :"D
Dec 13, 2016 3:39 PM

Jul 2013
saoirsegc said:
Anyone know any of these? Not bothered to make multiple posts, thanks in advance.

the first one is zekkyou gakkyuu/scary lessons
love is a sickness
Dec 13, 2016 10:42 PM

Jan 2013
Hello! Newbie here
What manga/doujin is she from? :o

Thanks in advance XD
Dec 14, 2016 8:24 AM
Oct 2015
http://imgur.com/wdevOO7

Got this from an AMV, can someone tell me the source please? Pretty sure that it's from a doujin or something.
Dec 14, 2016 9:16 AM
Oct 2015
saoirsegc said:

Third one is from Taiyou no Ie
Dec 14, 2016 8:29 PM

Sep 2015
Thanks a lot @Hobo_Hei or the answer.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Dec 15, 2016 10:47 AM
Apr 2013
adult image hosting

Which manga is this guy from?
Dec 15, 2016 1:41 PM
Dec 2016
Hiya! does any one possibly know what manga this is from? I've been looking everywhere and there isn't much to go by to find it. http://data.whicdn.com/images/56003839/original.png
Dec 15, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2014
h4x0rz said:
Which manga is this guy from?

Shiny Doll
Dec 15, 2016 6:17 PM

Sep 2014
cant remember the manga name, and doesnt have any pic

I read it a year ago, it's a comedy (romcom i guess), with a normal mc (pretty smart) and his childhood friend (a girl) which is kinda an idiot. If i remember it right, the girl looks like gyaru (not dark skinned tho), just blonde with big boobs, and a pony/side tail hair. I thot it was Hajimete no Gal, but it wasnt.

If i remember it right, the plot was about the girl who wanted to get closer to her crush, but her crush is trying to go to a good highschool, and then she wanted to go there too, but too dumb. So she asked her childhood friend (MC) to help her study and get closer to him.
Dec 15, 2016 6:22 PM

Sep 2014
djbae said:
I'm looking for a manga (or maybe manhwa) about a girl whose older sister is arranged to marry some guy (I think he was around 17? the sister was older than him but the main girl was younger). The main girl somehow ends up moving in with him and they fall in love. Her older sister also ends up with his older brother.
I also remember a scene where she is wearing a wedding dress...and the main guy was quite smart and he had black hair....
Sounds like domestic na kanojo, idk about wedding dress thingy tho, havent read that far

Itaku said:
I'm looking for a manga where the mc is a boy that can steal powers, I read it a few months ago so it's a somewhat recent one. I remember he had a ally (a soldier I think) with immortal powers and he fought another immortal to death.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/75487/Reincarnation_no_Kaben
Dec 15, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2014
gonoki88 said:
cant remember the manga name, and doesnt have any pic

I read it a year ago, it's a comedy (romcom i guess), with a normal mc (pretty smart) and his childhood friend (a girl) which is kinda an idiot. If i remember it right, the girl looks like gyaru (not dark skinned tho), just blonde with big boobs, and a pony/side tail hair. I thot it was Hajimete no Gal, but it wasnt.

If i remember it right, the plot was about the girl who wanted to get closer to her crush, but her crush is trying to go to a good highschool, and then she wanted to go there too, but too dumb. So she asked her childhood friend (MC) to help her study and get closer to him.
Here it is https://myanimelist.net/manga/56955/Sakurasaku_Syndrome
Dec 15, 2016 9:16 PM

Oct 2014
Bxtchnxw said:
Hiya! does any one possibly know what manga this is from? I've been looking everywhere and there isn't much to go by to find it. http://data.whicdn.com/images/56003839/original.png
Chapter 4 of https://myanimelist.net/manga/5994/Nana_to_Kaoru
Dec 15, 2016 11:09 PM

Jan 2013
What manga are the 2 girls at the bottom of this pic from?

Dec 15, 2016 11:44 PM

May 2014
ero-shishou said:
What manga are the 2 girls at the bottom of this pic from?

Left is Uramiya Honpo and right is Shimane no Bengoshi.
Dec 16, 2016 3:51 AM

Sep 2014
Dec 17, 2016 12:38 AM
Dec 17, 2016 4:34 AM
Dec 2016
Okay
So this magna has guy who appears as a delinquent but he's actually not people misunderstand that but anyways he likes this girl who works library duty with him. one day confesses but she doesn't say anything but stare(i think) so he feels embarrassed and whatever and talks to his sister where his sister dresses him up as a girl. Then he runs into his crush again to find out she has afear of men so he dresses as a girl to help her with the problem. Last I remember is the girl he likes has a friend who likes this same comic as the guy and they slowly are becoming closer in his huy....form??? (He switches out clothes after helping the girl he is helping doesn't realize it's him too because he lioks like a girl and yeah)
Really appreciate it someone could help me
I just couldn't find it
Ke2naniDec 17, 2016 4:39 AM
Dec 17, 2016 5:17 PM

Apr 2013
Legen_Mate said:
Okay
So this magna has guy who appears as a delinquent but he's actually not people misunderstand that but anyways he likes this girl who works library duty with him. one day confesses but she doesn't say anything but stare(i think) so he feels embarrassed and whatever and talks to his sister where his sister dresses him up as a girl. Then he runs into his crush again to find out she has afear of men so he dresses as a girl to help her with the problem. Last I remember is the girl he likes has a friend who likes this same comic as the guy and they slowly are becoming closer in his huy....form??? (He switches out clothes after helping the girl he is helping doesn't realize it's him too because he lioks like a girl and yeah)
Really appreciate it someone could help me
I just couldn't find it

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru, here you go :)
Dec 17, 2016 8:55 PM
Aug 2013
Hi I read this manga a while ago and I cannot find it anywhere

Sorry if the explanation is bad tysm
Dec 17, 2016 9:26 PM

May 2014
animelover636 said:
Hi I read this manga a while ago and I cannot find it anywhere

Sorry if the explanation is bad tysm

Chouritsu Soukou Zyklus;Code
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Your top 10 unknown/not-well known manga

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 16

40 by phantomic109 »»
12 minutes ago

» Thoughts on long manga?

Chuckiemuffin - Feb 29

37 by phantomic109 »»
22 minutes ago

» Please help - mermaid manga/webcomic

KateFenixManga - 2 hours ago

0 by KateFenixManga »»
2 hours ago

» Completed my first LN.

Clannat - May 26

7 by Rhae »»
6 hours ago

» Good manga to read for people starting out

Goblingaming - May 21

13 by JaniSIr »»
Yesterday, 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.