Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2007 11:17 PM

May 2007
Accidental fall and breast grab... none.
Lenalee flying kick with panty shot... notta.
Fan service in episode 36... successfully avoided!

The shot of the full moon made a nice screen cap. Freaky dream that Lenalee had. Made me think of the video from The Ring. I've always wondered what it would be like if our moon were black. Also, I'm amazed how they all slept w/o pillows.

Why does Tyki lead a double life? And what's with Iizu's eyes? Looks ghastly sick. Poor child.

Food fight during breakfast to start the day, relo~! The night cap will be aggressive pillow fighting, relo~. The breakfast scene was pretty funny in its own way.

That Millennium Earl is a genius. When you've lived that long I guess you know a thing or two. Those Noah family members are an odd bunch. They seem sadistic.

How do you defend against a stream of flames? You shoot it with high intensity photon beams! Allen demonstrated that well with perfect aim and technique taking out the level two in one fell sweep... sure.

Well interesting episode... not really exciting and the next one looks worse. Still, after this episode I'm left with the question, "Who do Tyki and Road have assigned to them?"
Jul 1, 2008 9:48 AM
Apr 2008
I actually quite like the Noah family. I know I'm not supposed to, but I just like characters like that. They're sinister but they have a sense of humour.

And where exactly does Road go to school?!
Aug 27, 2008 7:33 PM

May 2008
Woot. I liked that episode. It was funny, and not a filler! We win!^.^
Nyaa~
Oct 14, 2008 7:47 PM

Aug 2008
Ep was a +, for some reason I enjoy watching that psycho family get together
Feb 19, 2009 2:22 AM

Jan 2009
Another Earl and Noah family gathering with new Noah introduced. Tyki got more screen time now.
Apr 21, 2009 10:11 PM

Jun 2008
Sugoi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tyki Mikk is so Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millennium earl is so funny when he put that victory band on his head,.,.hehe.,.,.
Jul 22, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
Nearly voted 5/5 but i my marks are always so good, i have to hold back a little ;)

Lenalee sure is quick xDD
Would have made quite a nice scene if it hadn't been for the suitcase :( ^^

But what was with that weird dream scene? oO Didn't make sense to me...

Lol, Road wants Allen xD
Now i really am not so sure anymore if i really want AllenxLenalee ^^
Well, we'll see what is going to happen ^^
Jan 1, 2010 11:50 AM

Jan 2009
LOL at the train scene... She put the briefcase in the way!! Smart girl...

So I'm guessing this was not a filler anymore, huh? Cause it was frking awesome!!

The breakfast fight & Road's homework thing were funny. I'm actually starting to like Road & Tikki for some reason... I'll probably live to regret it
And now I just REALLY wanna know what was Lenalee's dream all about... I doubt it was just smt thrown in there randomly...

Jan 20, 2010 4:12 PM

Dec 2008
diamond9393anda said:

The breakfast fight & Road's homework thing were funny. I'm actually starting to like Road & Tikki for some reason... I'll probably live to regret it And now I just REALLY wanna know what was Lenalee's dream all about... I doubt it was just smt thrown in there randomly...

Yup they're starting to grow on me too.

and the dream thing allen's hand was in there too...weird

the last part where they showed Tyki's face was kind of scarey but i still think hes cute tho ^__^

Oct 28, 2010 12:59 PM

Dec 2008
My husband (Tyki Mikk) doesn't have much education...all he knows how to do is look good. LMAO!!
May 1, 2011 3:21 AM

Jul 2010
Gotta say this episode was quite good. The meeting part was awesome, more Road is always good <3
Aug 3, 2011 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
Tyki why u so awesome??

Enjoyed this eps way more than the previous ones. Noah clan needs more showtime :3
"Yume nara sameta dakedo bokura wa mada nani mo shiteinai susumu"

Oct 13, 2011 9:42 PM

Feb 2010
Cheshiree_Cat said:
Tyki why u so awesome??

Enjoyed this eps way more than the previous ones. Noah clan needs more showtime :3

agreed quite an enjoyable episode had some funny moments as well. What school does Road go to anyways and was the homework really that hard or are the rest of them just plain stupid. The Earls headband was just awesome I though he would pull of some dumb shit like the rest of them but guess not lol. Tiky is so awesome
Sheepshaman.png
Dec 21, 2011 8:41 PM

Dec 2009
My lol the Earl looked funny when he was doing Road's homework. This episode was better than previous ones.
Jun 10, 2012 1:57 PM

Apr 2009
Best part was with the Noah's~!
Jan 3, 2013 8:20 PM

Jan 2012
I wonder which Noah members got which targets to erase.

May 3, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2012
Pretty weird episode not sure if actual development or really weird filler with slight development. Those devices looked quite awesome though and what's up with that golden emblem?
May 4, 2013 11:38 AM
Apr 2013
Boba_Fett said:
Pretty weird episode not sure if actual development or really weird filler with slight development. Those devices looked quite awesome though and what's up with that golden emblem?

I think you're talking about the golden button Eeez was wearing. It was Genral Yeegaer's. Tyki kills exorcist and takes their button to Eeez because they are made of real gold and silver ,and if I remember correctly from the manga Eeez likes collecting them.
Jul 14, 2013 1:10 PM

Mar 2013
Tykiiiiii.

It's a little different watching that scene with the Noahs this time, since the first time I saw it I thought Jasdero and Devito were girls. |D You know... Devito really reminds me of Shenzi from The Lion King. I guess that makes Jasdero Ed. Which kinda works. XD

It's kind of sad, the way Tyki lives. He loves humans but at the same time is part of the force trying to wipe them from the Earth.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
May 18, 2014 5:40 AM

Apr 2014
I'm loving Tkyi's evil grin there at the end.
May 31, 2016 11:08 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Tyki is indeed an intriguing character, he's so handsome but that creepy ass grin at the end though. Really gotta wonder why he likes living like that and being with those people.

Finally end of the fillers, for now. Although I feel like part of the Noah family part meeting with Millennium Earl is canon, or maybe the whole part?
Jul 28, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2015
Even though this was labeled as a filler on some sites, it was a pretty good episode with some nice information. Tyki as interesting as always and Road as fun to watch too
Nov 11, 2016 2:01 AM

Aug 2015
Tyki is a very interesting character... I wonder, who did he draw... I bet that Allen xD

And... meh, that scene in yhe train xD After all i don't ship Allen with Leenaly...

Sooo... seekers or... how to name them, they can defend yourelf? Wow, I thought they are vulnerable xD
Jan 24, 2017 11:47 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Cheshiree_Cat said:
Tyki why u so awesome??

Yep. Tiki was so sick, wanting to preserve his double lifestyle, which I can understand, and the Earl doing Road's homework was too funny. xD
Jan 26, 2023 5:37 AM

May 2020
It didn't feel like a fille.. oh wait Millenium Earl helping in Road's homework? Sure as heck it is.

Though in all seriousness I'll consider this borderline filler as the bits with Tyki did give the feel it was there back in manga. He's one character to look out for going forward.

Also I cracked up when Lenalee denied us that one classic accidental boob grab moment.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 51 Discussion

ashura - Oct 5, 2007

24 by Cammell »»
Mar 23, 6:49 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 20 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 14, 2008

27 by Gouveiaa »»
Jan 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 3 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

27 by lovefromyani »»
Jan 10, 12:43 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 2 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

41 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 16, 2008

83 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.