Forum Settings
Forums
New
Occultism in Modern World ?
Jul 28, 2016 12:48 AM
Jun 2013
Any occultist around ? Have you faced discrimination for what you do ? Non Occultist , What do you think about people like Us ? DO you think we are involved in black magic ? What is your view of Occult ?

I used to be self involved in the arts of Future Prediction but after 4 years I lost interest and hardly do predictions . Also I have forgotten some principles of Astrology . What do Atheists think of Occult ? Will I be stoned in Muslim Country for this ?

KaulDevaJul 28, 2016 1:01 AM
Jul 28, 2016 12:52 AM

May 2015
you again..

occults r bad and they r old and spooky
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 28, 2016 12:53 AM
Jun 2013
Malarkey said:
you again..

occults r bad and they r old and spooky

Me again

Why its spooky ? any definite reason ?
Jul 28, 2016 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
Not all occultists are involved in black magic. But some great occultists were, like Aleister Crowley.
As long as you don't harm anyone, you can do what you want.
Jul 28, 2016 1:04 AM

Mar 2008
Not done much. I look into astrology but not know as much as I could about it, all I did with it was predict someone breakup time. I want to get a tarot deck but I was told the first has to be gifted to you but ive also been told that tradition makes no sense these days since it's usually brand new and factory produced rather than hand made and previously owned. I have read a little bit of esoteric stuff.

Lord_Sithis said:
Not all occultists are involved in black magic. But some great occultists were, like Aleister Crowley.

I read the Book of the Law. He is a nice writer stylistically.
Jul 28, 2016 1:09 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Some of his rituals are... not so "good". They may be powerful, but white magic they certainly aren't.
Jul 28, 2016 1:35 AM

Mar 2008
Lord_Sithis said:
traed said:

Some of his rituals are... not so "good". They may be powerful, but white magic they certainly aren't.

Honestly not sure what to believe he actually did since there is a lot of smear stuff against him by Christians during the time.
Jul 28, 2016 1:40 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Honestly not sure what to believe he actually did since there is a lot of smear stuff against him by Christians during the time.
Some of his rituals are so evil he was called a Satanist. Harming people isn't acceptable.
Jul 28, 2016 1:42 AM

Mar 2008
Lord_Sithis said:
traed said:

Some of his rituals are so evil he was called a Satanist. Harming people isn't acceptable.

Christians call anyone that isnt Christian a satanist so that is meaningless. He wasnt called that for being evil.
Jul 28, 2016 1:44 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Christians call anyone that isnt Christian a satanist so that is meaningless. He wasnt called that for being evil.
True, Christians are like that. But I mean his rituals, some of them are black magic. I think you can do whatever you want as long as you don't harm others.
Jul 28, 2016 2:09 AM
Nov 2011
ashishkaull said:
Any occultist around ?

I used to be self involved in the arts of Future Prediction but after 4 years I lost interest and hardly do predictions .

Tell me. what do you think the word occult means?

Jul 28, 2016 2:24 AM

Jun 2015
I don't really care about them.

Though most in the country are scared of anything supernaturally related.

I once had a weird encounter with a bunch of guys in the boondocks just because I was wearing a specific tribal design shirt.
Jul 28, 2016 2:35 AM
Jun 2013
Mvsk said:
ashishkaull said:
Any occultist around ?

I used to be self involved in the arts of Future Prediction but after 4 years I lost interest and hardly do predictions .

Tell me. what do you think the word occult means?

I don't know but all I know , Its related to Mysticism , Astrology , weird possessions , Magic rituals etc .
Jul 28, 2016 2:42 AM

Sep 2015
If I met an occultist I'd probably laugh a bit, but I don't harbour any hatred or ill will towards it. After all, from what I've seen they seem like peaceful people
Jul 28, 2016 2:53 AM

Oct 2012
It's interesting and sometimes I enjoy letting my reason go and then I believe in dark mysteries and that something cool might happen to me too someday...
But unfortunately there's always a bastard who pulls me back into that one reality we all sorta live in.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jul 28, 2016 4:13 AM

Jul 2014
I've spoken to a few atheists and they find it very entertaining. Secret societies, conspiracies, symbolism, messages, magic and hidden knowledge and mysticism, it's very entertaining in a way that organized religion absolutely isn't. Probably a big part of its appeal. Christianity's anathema.
Jul 28, 2016 7:40 AM

May 2013
Latent said:
I've spoken to a few atheists and they find it very entertaining. Secret societies, conspiracies, symbolism, messages, magic and hidden knowledge and mysticism, it's very entertaining in a way that organized religion absolutely isn't. Probably a big part of its appeal. Christianity's anathema.

well i guess there's a fine line between occult and esoteric, but actually there is a great tradition of esoteric Christianity. Gnostic Christianity for instance, which was the original tradition back when Christians were still 'underground' and prosecute (fed to Lions) by the Romans, is a much more esoteric tradition that emphasizes oneness with God.

Anyways I have dabbled in magick, mainly sigil binding, which is a pretty fun activity to try out.

Also lucid dreaming and such but hey that's not really so 'occult.'
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 28, 2016 1:12 PM

Mar 2008
Goofs said:
right, a real dark magician would be a living god like this guy lmao:

My computer crashed while trying to watch one of his videos once.
Jul 28, 2016 2:34 PM

Sep 2007
I've never tried one on myself, but people say the Oculus is pretty realistic.

More topics from this board

» アニメ文化祭とはどんなイベントなのでしょうか? What kind of event is the Anime Culture Festival ?

ISeeLifePeople - 4 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» How Do You Respond to Anti-Feline Purropaganda?

KittenCuddler - 8 hours ago

7 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» I bet you can't guess from what game this piano piece is

philtecturophy - Yesterday

8 by philtecturophy »»
2 hours ago

» Do you like taking photographs/recording vids and uploading it online?

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

21 by philtecturophy »»
2 hours ago

» Do you think there is life in the Andromeda galaxy?

Absurdo_N - Sep 21

18 by Kurt_Irving »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.