Forum Settings
Forums

Harem anime with an MC that isn't completely dense and annoying?

New
Mar 9, 2016 10:47 PM

May 2013
Wondering what harem and/or ecchi anime everyone knows of that doesn't have a brutally dense and annoying MC, seems challenging
Mar 10, 2016 1:38 AM
Apr 2014
Kurumi-Tokisaki said:
Wondering what harem and/or ecchi anime everyone knows of that doesn't have a brutally dense and annoying MC, seems challenging

It simply does not exist.

Japanese people are a bit different, they like to place stupid MC's who gets beaten up by females in every single anime.

TL;DR - Does not exist.
Mar 10, 2016 2:52 AM

Feb 2016
This one doesn't have a anime but if it had then the MC Tora in Tora Kiss-A School Odyssey would have definitely fit the bill.Not only is he a total badass OP MC who hides his power,he doesn't hesitate to make a move when the chance comes(including flirting with his own teacher).In one chapter when his childhood friend harem candidate scolds him for peeking he replies"I wasn't peeking I was straight on watching."

Wait I remembered one and this one has an anime.The MC isn't as good as Tora and the less said about the plot the better.But if you want an anime MC who doesn't run away from girls try this.
Demon King Daimaou
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7088/Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou
I've only read the manga but I remember that in it
DevasabuMar 10, 2016 3:09 AM

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Mar 10, 2016 3:51 AM

Sep 2014
If you don't mind reading manga there are more those kind of mc's you looking for.

Umi No Misaki
Mar 10, 2016 4:04 AM

May 2015
araragi from monogatari series and yuuji kazama from grisaia series are both not dense and not annoying.

Seepos said:
If you don't mind reading manga there are more those kind of mc's you looking for.

Umi No Misaki

thats cute.. - Itou Makoto
Mar 10, 2016 4:38 AM

Oct 2013
Araragi from Bakemonogatari.
Tomoya from Clannad was tolerable.
Mar 10, 2016 5:26 AM

Feb 2016
Ritsu_Kawai said:
araragi from monogatari series and yuuji kazama from grisaia series are both not dense and not annoying.

Seepos said:

Umi No Misaki

thats cute.. - Itou Makoto

umi no misaki
actually

"Non-cancellable, non-refundable, and I'll never leave you. Regret isn't an option."-Aisaka Taiga,Toradora
Mar 10, 2016 5:33 AM
Feb 2016
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica - depends if you consider cocky/over confident as annoying.
Mar 10, 2016 1:09 PM

Sep 2014
Devasabu said:
Ritsu_Kawai said:

umi no misaki
actually

Mar 10, 2016 6:12 PM

Jul 2012
There's TWGOK where the MC is actually the one pursuing the harem rather than the girls coming onto him.

In Monogatari, Araragi is aware of other girls feelings.

Golden Boy has solid lead.

Trinity Seven also has a lead that isn't dense and builds the harem decently. The story and themes are manure but at least the show managed to build a harem without trolling the viewers.

Hagure yuusha no aesthetica has a alpha male lead. He is a bit of a jesus-kun though so if you don't like those type of characters stay clear.

Fruits of Grisaia is also a male that is aware of girls feelings. He's even better in the V/N.
Mar 10, 2016 6:23 PM

Nov 2011
Kirito-sama is obviously the best Harem MC.

Mar 10, 2016 6:36 PM
Oct 2014
zycloned said:
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica - depends if you consider cocky/over confident as annoying.

I gotta agree with this one. It's refreshing to see an anime that doesn't follow the "laugh at the hero getting beat up for being perverted whether he is or not" theme, instead opting for a "laugh at the hero being a pervert and getting away with it" theme.
Mar 10, 2016 8:58 PM

Feb 2016
Seepos said:
Devasabu said:

umi no misaki
actually

that's true.By the way doesn't the MC in Highschool DxD have a dream to own a harem.
He isn't a spineless moron either.

Mar 10, 2016 10:10 PM

Mar 2015
Cupid's Chocolates maybe. xD
Mar 10, 2016 11:40 PM

May 2009
Kurumi-Tokisaki said:

I can't, too funny and true! awesome.

Visit my anime review blog on TisLife.net and on YOUTUBE, thanks!
Mar 28, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2015
saambiguous said:
Kurumi-Tokisaki said:

shirou from date a live he is just clam,handle his harem well and isn't annoying...come on how could you and what about my man kazuma from konnosuba lol ..
Mar 10, 2018 10:46 AM

Aug 2017
ultravigo said:
saambiguous said:

shirou from date a live he is just clam,handle his harem well and isn't annoying...come on how could you and what about my man kazuma from konnosuba lol ..

about the date a live, the little sister throw me off so hard dude i was so happy at the 1st time knowing the mc had that kind of sister but then...... so i dropped the series lol
Mar 10, 2018 12:11 PM

Aug 2015
RiceScum said:
ultravigo said:

about the date a live, the little sister throw me off so hard dude i was so happy at the 1st time knowing the mc had that kind of sister but then...... so i dropped the series lol
Holy moly somebody quoted me in nearly a 2 year old post
Mar 1, 2021 5:14 AM
Nov 2020
History Repeats Itself ;)
Mar 1, 2021 5:29 AM

Mar 2020
try date a live maybe

More topics from this board

» Chuunibyou recs?

askeroot - 6 hours ago

8 by Ohayotaku »»
23 minutes ago

» Manga similar in tone and themes to Fear & Hunger, the videogame?

ninja666 - Jun 17

2 by ninja666 »»
3 hours ago

» What's the best hentai plot ever?

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» 14 Anime with Angels - 5 with Real Angels - 9 with Normal Angels

NASHILUKA - Jul 23, 2022

10 by Anim3Punk »»
9 hours ago

» Asking for name of this hentai

hunter99xz - Jun 15

5 by HentaiPunk »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.