Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2016 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
I have 2 separate hentai requests.

Request 1:

I'm looking for: any hentai anime that would be a good quality show even if there were no sex scenes in it.

Clarification for what I'm looking for in the show:

Female character(s) who I'll be attracted to in looks and in personality.

I am interested in either female-female hentai, or male-female hentai. Groups are ok if it's a good quality show.

Physically, I tend to prefer a tall beautiful girl more than a small cute girl.

It doesn't really matter to me whether the show has a ton of humor or not. A show that's full of humor is good, a show that's on the more serious side is good too. I'm not interested in anything particularly dark though.

I have a complete aversion to loli stuff.

I am not interested in hentai with rape.

I am not interested in watching anything extremely kinky. Nothing more than a small to moderate amount (or no amount) of that kind of stuff.

--------------------

Request 2:

I was watching Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san, and I was thinking, I would love it if there were a show that's just like this show but also has sex scenes in it.

Is there a hentai anime that's like this?

Thanks for any help!
May 10, 2016 2:28 AM

Nov 2015
Shounen maid kuro-kun
Oni Chichi
May 10, 2016 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the recommendations

I didn't really specify, but I'm not really interested in futa right now, so I'm not interested in Shounen maid Kuro kun right now, but I might check it out later.

In Oni Chichi, I didn't like that there was basically rape in the first episode, and I also don't like the "I'm a creepy guy who's going to have sex with them even if they don't like it" vibe and the "I don't want to have sex with you and I don't like you but I'm having sex with you anyway" vibe. I watched the first episode and part way through the second. I might check out the later episodes but I'm assuming they'll be the same way.
May 10, 2016 8:04 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Shiiba-san no Ura no Kao. with Imouto Lip - an unusual first part that was fairly well done......and I don't remember the rest....lol.....sorry
May 10, 2016 10:02 PM
May 13, 2016 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks!

I liked Spocon. Does it only have 2 episodes?

I watched the first episode of Shiiba-san no ura no kao. I liked the opening part, and I thought the rest of the episode was okay. I liked Spocon better though.

Any other recommendations from anyone based on what I've said so far in this thread? Thanks!
May 14, 2016 4:58 AM

Dec 2010
Jun 26, 8:47 AM
Oct 2021
Any doujin like thi : lesbian secret spy

it’s a lesbian couple and one of them goes undercover to try and expose political corruption and becomes the slave of some higher up. Doujin with a few chapters, 100-200 pages long. ring any bells?

More topics from this board

» Any decent isekai

ST63LTH - Jun 26

3 by ST63LTH »»
57 minutes ago

» Great Anime Soundtrack Recommendations Based On A Few Listed Here

Music99 - Jun 24

5 by Music99 »»
3 hours ago

» Paperback manga for a teenager girl

LoveYourSmile - Jun 27

19 by Galletita »»
6 hours ago

» Recommend Comedy Anime

Huskyhulk - Jun 11

16 by Huskyhulk »»
6 hours ago

» Help recommeding some isekai

donoswan - Jun 22

11 by blackmirrorerror »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.